Page 1 of 112 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz

Daily Motivator's

I used to post the Daily Motivator in my journal,and had a lot of positive feedback on them. So i have decided to continue that, in a thread all its own.
    I hope they help encourage the people that take the time to read them.
    I know, personally, that i have read several of them and they pertained so something i was dealing with that day.

Daily Motivator
    March 19, 2009

Great experience

Experience is something that can never be taken away from you. Though the material things you possess will rust, fade, peel, crack, break and become obsolete, the experiences you live through will stay with you always.

Every day is filled with so many opportunities to experience the richness of life. Yet it's all too easy to get into comfortable habits and fail to take advantage of those opportunities.

The greatest treasures you'll ever have are the moments you spend living life fully, moments spent with those you love and care about, moments lived passionately in pursuit of a vision, a dream or an accomplishment.

As you go through this day, keep in mind what an incredible, irreplaceable, great experience life is. Wherever you go, whatever your circumstance, fill the moments with meaning and richness. Today is a special day, a day to be alive. Live it with joy, with wonder and intensity. Your great experience is happening now
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    This is a great idea. Everyone needs a little boost now and then..maybe they'll make it a sticky.
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

what if

how about if you do got experiences you wanna ditch?
    Land of Honalee

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LyingSac View Post
    Do you really want to ditch them? I have bad experiences in my past (as does everyone), but honestly, they made me what I am today. I have no regrets.

LBM, I love these posts!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000) Do_Somethin is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What movie/show was the M O O N spelling from? I know it from somewhere. Was it a character with DS or something like that?

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I have heard the LBM is wise and that his mustache proves it.
    The Beast Journey to Elite
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=169406293

Best Meet's Total = 1515 (585 Squat, 365 Bench, 565 Deadlift)
    Highest Gym Lifts: Squat: 600 Deadlift: 600 Bench: 400

Proud member of Team Ogre
    "Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

Instagram: harrylifter

TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000) TRANSMIGRATION is just really nice. (+1000)
    I like candy and LBM. Will my muscles rust?? I love pizza.

Your post is so true. Good or bad all memories have a place, some make us stronger and some are just lovely memories that will be with us forever. I try to spend time concentrating on my son as often as I can because time does fly by.

Good Post buddy.
    Twitter Me. Diet, Cardio, Bulk, Cut, Weights, Suppliments. Advice. I love to help. WWW.TWITTER.COM/HollidayChris

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

ahhh vulcan mind tricks eh?

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Do you really want to ditch them? I have bad experiences in my past (as does everyone), but honestly, they made me what I am today. I have no regrets.

LBM, I love these posts!
    nope...your right...that's how he learn what not to do....2nd time today i've been wrong............Sac's gonna take a nap...caio
    Land of Honalee

chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) chodan9 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Do_Somethin View Post
    What movie/show was the M O O N spelling from? I know it from somewhere. Was it a character with DS or something like that?
    originally it was from the book "The Stand" by stephen king.
    one of the key characters was a mentally challenged young man who spelled everything M O O N. they made a mini series of it a few years ago.

Awesome read for anyone who hasn't read it.

HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HARRYBEAST has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post
    one of the key characters was a mentally challenged young man who spelled everything M O O N. they made a mini series of it a few years ago.

What book was that?

"Everybody wants to be strong but most people just don't want to work that hard"

...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ...Kennedy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I get busy with life sometimes and honestly am not bright enough to come up with insightful stuff myself, so this should be a useful thread to follow.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by LyingSac View Post
    I have no idea what you are talking about
    Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post

LBM, I love these posts!
    I agree... your past. shapes you future/
    Originally Posted by Do_Somethin View Post
    form "the stand" a BOOK By Stephen king
    Originally Posted by daddybeast View Post
    I have heard the LBM is wise and that his mustache proves it.
    Tis so... believe it
    Originally Posted by TRANSMIGRATION View Post
    I like candy and LBM. Will my muscles rust?? I love pizza.

Your post is so true. Good or bad all memories have a place, some make us stronger and some are just lovely memories that will be with us forever. I try to spend time concentrating on my son as often as I can because time does fly by.

Good Post buddy.
    thanks bud..
    there willbe another one tomorrow
    Originally Posted by chodan9 View Post

YES... i love him M.O.O.N spells just about everything
    LAWS YES
    Originally Posted by ...Kennedy View Post
    I get busy with life sometimes and honestly am not bright enough to come up with insightful stuff myself, so this should be a useful thread to follow.
    That is the point of this thread....... hopefully, it will help people thru some of the "stuff of life"
    I know,,, i have taken comfort in some of the motivators.....And my wish is.... to encourage others.
    M O O N spells LBM

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Thank You, Den!!!

HUGS!!!

Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    Thank You, Den!!!

HUGS!!!
    BACK AT YOU HUN !!!!!!
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    March 20, 2009

Self discipline

Self discipline is the way to turn your intentions into reality. Self discipline is the way to transform your weaknesses into strengths. Without discipline, even when you know what you want, you're unable to achieve it. Without discipline, even though you know what you don't want, you're unable to avoid it.

Self discipline is essential to living life on your own terms. It takes effort, it takes determination, it takes sacrifice, yet it is not a punishment. Rather, it is a fulfillment, the means to reaching your highest and best possibilities.

How do you "get" self discipline? You already have it. It involves nothing more than controlling your own actions, and you've been doing that since you were a child. To discipline yourself, you simply must decide to do it. The powerful tool of self discipline is yours to use whenever you're ready to start living life on your own terms.
    M O O N spells LBM

Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Daily Motivator
    March 20, 2009

Self discipline

Self discipline is the way to turn your intentions into reality. Self discipline is the way to transform your weaknesses into strengths. Without discipline, even when you know what you want, you're unable to achieve it. Without discipline, even though you know what you don't want, you're unable to avoid it.

Self discipline is essential to living life on your own terms. It takes effort, it takes determination, it takes sacrifice, yet it is not a punishment. Rather, it is a fulfillment, the means to reaching your highest and best possibilities.

How do you "get" self discipline? You already have it. It involves nothing more than controlling your own actions, and you've been doing that since you were a child. To discipline yourself, you simply must decide to do it. The powerful tool of self discipline is yours to use whenever you're ready to start living life on your own terms.
    That's a good one.

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by daddybeast View Post
    That's a good one.
    It's an awesome one. And something most people miss.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm looking forward to reading these every day. Thanks!

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50) WinkBlu will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Self discipline

I definitely need to read this one this morning. Thank you for the great thread.
    ~WinkBlu~
    As if you could kill time without injuring eternity...

I have this written in my old workout journal:

There is nothing I can't do. There are only things that I can't do yet.

Daily Motivator
    March 21, 2009

Kindness

In any situation, you have a choice of how to react. When things are tense, frantic and hurried, stop and show a little kindness. An encouraging word, a helpful gesture, an offer of assistance or understanding can go a long way to turn things around.

It is easy to complain when things aren't going right. It is easy to criticize everyone and everything. But where does that get you? Perhaps a little kindness and understanding would help to change the situation. It certainly won't hurt.

People will respond to kindness. If you want someone on your side, if you want to persuade someone to see your point of view, one of the best ways is to approach them with sincere kindness and caring. It can diffuse a tense situation. It can help you to build rapport. And it must be sincere. It must come from the heart.

Try a little kindness, with no expectations of anything in return. It will improve your outlook, your effectiveness, and it might even lower your blood pressure! Put some kindness into the world and you'll like what the world gives back.
    M O O N spells LBM

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Ah, very nice. A blast from the recent past.

Thank you, good sir.

Good stuff! Kindness....it's what's for dinner!

I Have Teh Beautiful Wife jwdjrs's Avatar
    jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jwdjrs has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Nice thread buddy

Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Ah, very nice. A blast from the recent past.

Thank you, good sir.
    welcome bud
    Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    Good stuff! Kindness....it's what's for dinner!
    that it is.
    Originally Posted by jwdjrs View Post
    Nice thread buddy
    i try bro.
    M O O N spells LBM

djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) djflex has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Thumbs up

subbed !

SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) SP1966 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Wow, I thought public service announcements took the weekend off!

Great post and thread LBM!!
    Thank you!
    I'm a sad little man

|ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) |ceman has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Good stuff.
    It's hard to win an argument with a smart person. It's damn near impossible to win an argument with a stupid person. - Bill Murray

Mods - my avatar is locked by the admin and can't be changed.

i am glad that everyone is enjoying this.... these have been a source of encouragement for me, for a long time..

Daily Motivator
    March 22, 2009

Positive outlook

A positive outlook does not depend on any particular circumstance. A positive outlook costs you nothing, and yet it can bring you so very much. How can you be positive if everything is going wrong? Because a positive outlook is a great way to get things going right.

The reason to be positive is not because of what has or has not already happened. The reason to be positive is because of how your positive outlook will shape the future. It will enable you to see possibilities that exist amidst the problems and obstacles. It can energize your actions and keep you focused on moving forward.

Is it naive to be positive, or just wishful thinking? Most certainly not. Though it's foolish to ignore reality, it's even more foolish to give in to negativity when that reality gets too difficult.

Every life is filled with positive possibilities. The more you acknowledge, accept and pursue them, the better off you'll be.
    M O O N spells LBM

Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    i am glad that everyone is enjoying this.... these have been a source of encouragement for me, for a long time..

Daily Motivator
    March 22, 2009

Positive outlook

A positive outlook does not depend on any particular circumstance. A positive outlook costs you nothing, and yet it can bring you so very much. How can you be positive if everything is going wrong? Because a positive outlook is a great way to get things going right.

The reason to be positive is not because of what has or has not already happened. The reason to be positive is because of how your positive outlook will shape the future. It will enable you to see possibilities that exist amidst the problems and obstacles. It can energize your actions and keep you focused on moving forward.

Is it naive to be positive, or just wishful thinking? Most certainly not. Though it's foolish to ignore reality, it's even more foolish to give in to negativity when that reality gets too difficult.

Every life is filled with positive possibilities. The more you acknowledge, accept and pursue them, the better off you'll be.
    This is one I try to live every day!