Page 51 of 112 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,530 of 3331
    TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Daily Motivator
    May 5, 2011

Change the world
    Every day you change the world in some way. You cannot avoid doing it. After this day is over, the world will be a little bit different place because of what you have done. Will it be a better place, or worse, or just different? That depends on what you do.

Why should you care? Because you are a part of the world. The positive things you do, come back to you, as do the negative things. You cannot escape the consequences of your own thoughts and actions. So make them the best that you can.

You can change the world. You will change the world. You do change the world. You have the power and the ability to change it for the better, right this moment and every moment. As long as you're going to change the world, you might as well change it in a positive way.

You're changing the world. It's a big responsibility and a tremendous opportunity. Make the best of it, today and every day.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

r u living your signature Doc.Happy's Avatar
    Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    i think more people probably need to scale that down to changing their world, what goes on around them. what little thing can you do today that might make ripples for years to come?
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    So true!!! That is why I love working with children. I always tell my volunteers, you may not realize it but what you are doing today for these kids will have an effect on them their entire lives. You are changing their young lives for the better

Hope you have a Terrific Thursday!!!!

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Daily Motivator
    May 6, 2011

Recipe for greatness
    Take something ordinary, add some focus, commitment and effort, and you have greatness. Greatness arises out of the common and the ordinary. The raw material of greatness is nothing special. A magnificent mansion is made out of ordinary wood, bricks and nails. A literary masterpiece is printed on ordinary paper. A beautiful symphony is performed with ordinary musical instruments.

Greatness depends not on what we have to work with, but on what we do with it. Greatness is achieved not because of what we have, but as a result of what we do.

Though greatness by definition is rare, it is within the reach of anyone. Because the greatest greatness comes from common, ordinary beginnings. Whoever you are, wherever you are, whatever you have to work with, greatness is always waiting for you to make it happen.
    M O O N spells LBM

Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Doc.Happy has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    Daily Motivator
    Greatness depends not on what we have to work with, but on what we do with it. Greatness is achieved not because of what we have, but as a result of what we do.

this right here is what people need to get their mind wrapped around! IT IS WHAT WE DO WITH IT! not what someone elses does with us or to us!
    "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. for the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life. and let us not grow weary of doing good, for in due season we will reap, if we do not give up." Galatians 6:7-9

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    A++
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

Daily Motivator
    May 9, 2011

Commitment
    How can you tell if you're fully committed to reaching a particular goal? It's easy. Commitment makes itself evident when the obstacles start to appear.

It's one thing to be excited about beginning a new pursuit. It is something altogether different to keep going long after the initial thrill has faded, when very real and very difficult challenges begin to emerge. Anyone can express their commitment in words. True commitment is shown by actions, by persistence, by the willingness to do whatever it takes.

The only way to be truly and irrevocably committed to a goal, is to make sure that the goal has meaning for you. You absolutely must find a way to personally relate to and connect with the goal. Make that connection, understand precisely what's in it for you, and your commitment will make it happen.
    M O O N spells LBM

more people need commitment! everybody gets all giddy about inspiration and motivation but those go away easily, it is commitment to ones goal that keeps a person doing their best always, even when the inspiration and motivation are long gone!

fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) fitmom43 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    It's one thing to be excited about beginning a new pursuit. It is something altogether different to keep going long after the initial thrill has faded, when very real and very difficult challenges begin to emerge. Anyone can express their commitment in words. True commitment is shown by actions, by persistence,by the willingness to do whatever it takes.
    PERFECT Daily Motivator today Den!!!!!

Especially the bolded part!!!! Just what I needed to hear this morning to continue on to my next phase of training!!! Thank you *hugs*

Daily Motivator
    May 10, 2011

All or nothing
    An "all or nothing" approach too often gets us nothing. The attitude of "I'm going to be the best on the team or I won't even play" is self defeating. Success is achieved by degrees. Rarely is it possible to start at the top.

Certainly it is commendable and very worthwhile to aim for the very best. You won't get there unless you go for it. But you won't get there immediately either. In order to reach first place, you must spend some time in fifth, fourth, third and second places. Those who quit just because they came in third instead of first, never make it to the top.

The same principle applies whether you're in a competitive undertaking or not. The reality of any endeavor is that you very likely won't get it perfect. But so what? You're achieving, you're growing, you're improving -- and those are what count. Just because you can't have it all, is no reason to settle for nothing.
    M O O N spells LBM

i used to be always want be the best and the winner and if i didnt think i would be i wouldnt participate. it is a pride thing! pride goes before the fall! i learned the hard way and thankfully i am much better now at doing my best and being ok with it if im not the best

Daily Motivator
    May 11, 2011

Whatever you make
    Most anything that happens can be useful to you, or it can set you back, depending primarily on what you make of it.

Get into the habit of asking yourself "how can I make the best of this?" For example, a couple of hours ago I jumped into my car to make a 10-minute run to the post office. Along the way, a 2-inch bolt became imbedded in my right front tire. Now I'm sitting in the waiting room of a tire dealer, getting the damage repaired.

I could have spend a few hours fretting about the loss of my time, and how unfair it was. And I must admit, I did spend a few minutes in that mode. But then I asked myself, "how can I make the best of this?" The answer -- get out a pen and paper and write this message.

The various circumstances in which you find yourself can serve as excuses, or they can be turned into opportunities. What's great about the time and place in which you find yourself? Whatever you make of it.
    M O O N spells LBM

Progress not Perfection cowboybiker's Avatar
    cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) cowboybiker has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Thumbs up

Nice. Life happens while your busy making plans.
    Make the best of it.
    Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude. – Thomas Jefferson

Be yourself; Everyone else is already taken. - Oscar Wilde

about time!

taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000) taask is just really nice. (+1000)

Talking

The various circumstances in which you find yourself can serve as excuses, or they can be turned into opportunities.
    I believe I have a 70/30 rate on opportunities/excuses - gonna make it 95/5.. :-)

Daily Motivator
    May 12, 2011

Shine
    Just one light can make a big difference, when there is darkness all around. When you turn on a light in an already lighted room, you make it just a little bit brighter. But when you turn on a light in a room that was completely dark, you significantly change the environment. The light reveals possibilities. It make obstacles less menacing. It makes the situation clearer and easier to understand.

The more you are surrounded by negativity, the more impact you can have by being positive. Just one person who insists that yes, we can get it done, and who steadily works to make it happen, can achieve astonishing results.

If there is negative energy all around you, see it as an opportunity. Consider how much of a difference you can make with your positive thoughts and actions. Turn on your own light, and those nearby cannot help but see. The darker it is around you, the brighter your light will shine.
    M O O N spells LBM

it is hard to come against the negative energy sometimes! it is so oppressive at times! there are people that i now choose not to hang out with because they are so negative and all the positive in the world cant seem to blast past their darkness! those people are lonely and they grow more negative. but those who are full of posititive, they draw people in like the flies to the flame i try to be that kind of person it happens best when i let Christ shine forth from me.

blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) blkbelt42 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Daily Motivator
    May 12, 2011

Shine
    Just one light can make a big difference, when there is darkness all around. When you turn on a light in an already lighted room, you make it just a little bit brighter. But when you turn on a light in a room that was completely dark, you significantly change the environment. The light reveals possibilities. It make obstacles less menacing. It makes the situation clearer and easier to understand.

The more you are surrounded by negativity, the more impact you can have by being positive. Just one person who insists that yes, we can get it done, and who steadily works to make it happen, can achieve astonishing results.

If there is negative energy all around you, see it as an opportunity. Consider how much of a difference you can make with your positive thoughts and actions. Turn on your own light, and those nearby cannot help but see. The darker it is around you, the brighter your light will shine.
    nice one den

Daily Motivator
    May 16, 2011

Do what can't be done
    Do they say it can't be done? Then find a way to do it. Anything that is considered impossible is an opportunity waiting to be harvested. Just imagine the incredible power of being able to say "I can" when everyone else is saying "I can't."

"I can't" usually means "I won't." Be the person who will, and a world of opportunity opens up to you. It is easy to say "no," to avoid the challenge and the effort. Success comes to those who say "yes," and then set about to make it happen.

Complaints and excuses will keep you imprisoned in a tedious world of mediocrity. Yet what is impossible for others, does not have to be for you. Welcome the challenges. Take the initiative. Feel the satisfaction of accomplishing that which has never before been attempted.

Look for things which can't or won't be done. Be the one who makes them happen, and reap their enormous value.
    M O O N spells LBM

hey Den!! good to see you this morning

it is every easy to come up with complaints and excuses so that one doesnt have to inconvience themselves and try.

have a great day!

Daily Motivator
    May 17, 2011

Detours
    It is important to plan carefully, and it is just as important to be flexible. Success and achievement do not end up coming about in exactly the way we planned. While it is vital to have a realistic, workable method for getting from here to there, it is important to keep in mind that the plan is not the goal.

To reach the goal, often requires that we relinquish the original plan, or at least certain components of the plan. Just because something goes wrong along the way, does not mean that the goal is unreachable. And more likely than not, something will go wrong.

For example, if you have to get to an important meeting and your car won't start, you call a taxi or find another way to get there. You wouldn't abandon the meeting just because one of the many options for getting there (driving in your car) didn't work out.

For anything you want to attain, there are many ways to get there. When one path becomes blocked, don't turn back. Instead, take a detour, and you may soon find that the going is even better than you could have imagined.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    May 18, 2011

Seek challenge
    Challenge is a requisite part of any achievement. The more effectively you can meet challenges, the more you'll be able to achieve. Not only does challenge pull you toward achievement, it also strengthens you so that you may successfully face the even greater challenges that lead to even higher accomplishments.

That's why it is so important to continually challenge yourself. There's no question that difficult challenges will come with each new thing you attempt. So it pays to be prepared.

Seek out small challenges, and by so doing you gain the ability to triumph in the face of even bigger ones. Growth comes at a price, and challenge is a major part of that price.

Get used to challenge. Get experienced with overcoming challenges. Challenge yourself, and you'll remain strong in the face of the challenges which the world will surely send your way. Embrace challenge, and it becomes an opportunity rather than an obstacle.
    M O O N spells LBM

Seek out small challenges, and by so doing you gain the ability to triumph in the face of even bigger ones. Growth comes at a price, and challenge is a major part of that price.
    this is true in life and in the gym! so often though we just apply it to our time in the gym and forget or dont want to apply it to work or family. we get too content with mediocrity. dont do anymore at work or in our relationships than we absolutely have to. challenge yourself to do more than is expected!!

Daily Motivator
    May 19, 2011

Get with it
    Go ahead. Though you won't get it perfect, you will get it done. Jump right in. Though you may not have quite enough experience, you'll gain it quickly. Reach for your highest dreams. Though you don't have all the answers, you'll soon learn what questions to ask.

The perfect time to start will never come if you wait for it. Get started now and do your best. Your efforts matter much more than mere circumstances.

You can watch the world change, or you can change it. It will change today with or without you. The more input you have into that change, the more you'll like the results. Forget the excuses. They will bring you no value. Step up and give the best that you have.

Accomplishment is a thrill which has no equal. Remember how good it feels? You can have all you want. And now is the time to go for it. Stand up, step out and make a difference.
    M O O N spells LBM

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Liking today's daily motivator. Thanks for posting this!

Daily Motivator
    May 20, 2011

Confront it
    The worst thing you can do when faced with a challenge is to run away from it. Because it will come after you, and will gain even more strength. If you think it's bad now, just wait until it has grown bigger and stronger. You'll regret that you did not choose to face it sooner.

Confront your challenges as quickly as you can. You'll make far more progress that way. Going forward through the obstacles may indeed be difficult. Yet it is a far better path than going backwards in retreat.

Sooner or later you must work your way through the challenges that stand between you and your goals. The sooner you do it, the better. It will never be easy, but there's no need to make it more difficult than it has to be.

Move yourself forward. Push a little harder when you need to. Confront the challenges as they come, get them quickly behind you, and you can go as far as you want.
    M O O N spells LBM

most of us are afraid of failure and it keeps us from confronting our challenges. what if we lose? how many people will see? what will happen? it is a pride issue. while pride is good in some areas, it can be devastating in others.

great post as always den!

Daily Motivator
    May 23, 2011

More than one attempt
    Are you looking for a way to succeed or for an excuse to quit? Success requires more than one attempt. Only rarely will anyone get it right the first time.

There are thousands of perfectly understandable reasons to give up. And those reasons compound with every failed attempt. So you must make sure your reason to keep going is even stronger.

Excuses are easy to come by, and they can be quite compelling. But they're useless. Excuses won't pay the rent or put food on the table. Excuses might make you feel better for a moment or two, but they're shallow and bring no lasting fulfillment.

Find a reason to succeed that will outweigh all those excuses. Implant it firmly within you and keep going for as long as it takes. Past the first attempt. Past the second attempt. Past the twenty-fifth attempt. Do it again and again until you get it right. Every attempt has value, but only if you keep going.
    M O O N spells LBM

great post! so often it is easy to feel sorry for ourselves and quit before we even get started because things arent going according to the way we planned! we allow ourselves to get discouraged and stop trying! life is all about our reactions to what happens to us, we allow it to keep us down or to build us up!

whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) whatevergirl has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Daily Motivator
    May 20, 2011

Confront it
    The worst thing you can do when faced with a challenge is to run away from it. Because it will come after you, and will gain even more strength. If you think it's bad now, just wait until it has grown bigger and stronger. You'll regret that you did not choose to face it sooner.

Confront your challenges as quickly as you can. You'll make far more progress that way. Going forward through the obstacles may indeed be difficult. Yet it is a far better path than going backwards in retreat.

Sooner or later you must work your way through the challenges that stand between you and your goals. The sooner you do it, the better. It will never be easy, but there's no need to make it more difficult than it has to be.

Move yourself forward. Push a little harder when you need to. Confront the challenges as they come, get them quickly behind you, and you can go as far as you want.
    This is really a very well timed one for me, LBM. I appreciate you posting this.