Page 4 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 14 54 104 ... LastLast
    TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    OMG!!!! So fitting!!!

Thx !
    Tell me about it..
    and
    your welcome hun
    Originally Posted by StlBarbie View Post
    I have to laugh Den, when I don't get your daily motivator out early ....... folks start emailing me for them .......... LMAO!!!!!

Keep up the AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are touchin' a lot of lives here, buddy!!!
    I try to post first thing in the morning...
    I am really glad that you are using these to help others.
    Sounds like YOU are the one changing peoples lives, i am just
    glad that i can be a part of it..

PS.... Hope to meet you at Camp Fitty in july.
    If Fitty will allow me to attend, that is

Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    This one kind of goes along with the first line of my sig. I like it a lot!
    I like the first line of your sig..
    comes from Proverbs 23:7
    (yes i read the Bible everyday)
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    your welcome hun
    Thank you dear.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Thank you dear.

you sexy vixen,, you
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    April 4, 2009

Bigger than you

If it were not for those who devote their lives, and who often give their lives, for a cause bigger than themselves, the world would be an entirely different place than it is today. We enjoy freedom because so many have served its cause and died for it. We benefit from knowledge, wisdom and faith because of all who have devoted their lives to advancing them.

Each day you have an opportunity to continue that legacy and to expand upon its goodness. When you live your moments in the service of something bigger than yourself, you experience a fulfillment that goes beyond anything you could possibly find in self-centered pursuits.

Take care of yourself, to be sure. That is your responsibility. Take care of your world as well, and make sure to leave each place you go, each person you meet, each moment you live, better off than you found them, better for your having been a part of them. That is the highest possible expression and expansion of yourself.
    M O O N spells LBM

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Very nice ones posted since I last been on

HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HC has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    morning Den! how did I miss this thread??

and each day IS an opportunity

Originally Posted by HC View Post
    morning Den! how did I miss this thread??

and each day IS an opportunity
    morning hun. Glad you found this

Daily Motivator
    April 5, 2009

Great ideas

You've got a lot of great ideas. They come to you every day. Perhaps you're too busy to notice them. Perhaps you're so busy being worried or frustrated or stressed out that you fail to appreciate them. Or perhaps you notice the ideas, but fail to take action on them.

That's too bad. Because the ideas you have can be the seeds of greatness in your life. When you nurture them, put your commitment and effort into working on them, make them stronger by challenging them, and give them room to grow, your ideas can bring incredible value to your life.

Pay attention to your ideas. Write them down before you forget about them. Come back a few days later and look objectively at each one. Add some more supporting ideas. Let your natural creative process take hold.

Then get to work on them. Ideas alone aren't worth very much, yet when you put some focused, persistent effort into them they can turn into something magnificent.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    April 6, 2009

Keep going

If you've already achieved some success today, keep going. Build on that momentum and you'll achieve even more. If you've known nothing but frustration and disappointment today, keep going. Change your approach based on what you've learned and you'll get yourself where you want to go.

Through it all, keep going. The only way to lose is to give up. The only way to win is to persist. It's a clear choice. You can give up now, you can settle for less, or you can continue for as long as it takes to achieve what you've set out to achieve.

Time will pass no matter what you do. Time will keep on going. Your best strategy is to keep on going, too. Make use of every moment.

When you're exhausted, get some rest. Then get back up and keep on going. You are destined to make things happen. You are here to make a difference. Keep on going, and in the persistence of your efforts, you'll find a level of joy and fulfillment that you otherwise could not know.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    April 7, 2009

Buried or lifted?

If you find yourself at the bottom of a deep hole in the ground, and somebody starts shoveling dirt into the hole, what are you going to do?

Are you going to give up and resign yourself to being buried, or are you going to step up on top of each fresh mound of dirt until you're finally able to step out of the hole? It all depends on whether you look at the dirt as something that will bury you or as something that can lift you higher.

In short, it's a matter of attitude and perspective. Every day, problems, frustrations, challenges and uncertainty are heaped upon you. They can bury you if you let them. Or, they can lift you if you'll step up to them.

Which will it be? Don't stand still and let yourself get buried when, with a bit of effort, you can use the very same situation to lift yourself up.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    April 8, 2009

Enjoy having it done

One of the biggest burdens you can create for yourself is to put off something that needs to be done. When there's a task that you've put off until later, it hangs over everything you do. It drags you down and brings unnecessary stress.

Is there something you've been putting off, something you could do right now, something that needs to be done? Why wait any longer? Go ahead and free yourself from its burden. Go ahead and get it done.

It will free your energy. It will free your time. It will free your mind and your spirit. You're going to have to do it eventually, so get it done as soon as possible and avoid letting it drag you down any longer.

Don't let procrastination drain the life out of you. Get it done now and start enjoying the fruits of your labor. You'll feel great to have it done.
    M O O N spells LBM

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Every one of these seems to apply to me! Awesome!
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    Every one of these seems to apply to me! Awesome!
    me too

Daily Motivator
    April 9, 2009

Expect to improve

Reach a little higher today than yesterday. Raise your expectations a little bit more. After all, you're wiser and more experienced than you were even just a day ago. In fact, you now have more knowledge and more experience than you've ever had before in your life.

Even if yesterday was a total disaster, you've at least learned something from it. And if yesterday was full of success, you've learned from that as well. The bottom line is that you're more experienced, more aware of what works and what doesn't work.

So reach higher today than you did yesterday. And resolve to reach even higher tomorrow. As time goes on you're continually growing and improving, so you might as well take advantage of that.

Reach higher, and you'll attain more. Expect more of yourself, and those expectations will soon become your reality. Each day provides ample opportunity for improvement. So expect to improve. And you will.
    M O O N spells LBM

maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Daily Motivator
    April 8, 2009

Enjoy having it done

One of the biggest burdens you can create for yourself is to put off something that needs to be done. When there's a task that you've put off until later, it hangs over everything you do. It drags you down and brings unnecessary stress.

Is there something you've been putting off, something you could do right now, something that needs to be done? Why wait any longer? Go ahead and free yourself from its burden. Go ahead and get it done.

It will free your energy. It will free your time. It will free your mind and your spirit. You're going to have to do it eventually, so get it done as soon as possible and avoid letting it drag you down any longer.

Don't let procrastination drain the life out of you. Get it done now and start enjoying the fruits of your labor. You'll feel great to have it done.
    thanks den for the kick in the pants , being unemployed has made me very lethargic, i have a very bad attitude right now , i need to get off my behind and move forward , make today a better day
    learn to live to love and give back more than you receive

Daily Motivator
    April 10, 2009

Boldly forward

Be bold. There is no guarantee of success, but there is the guarantee of failure when you don't even make an attempt. Though there is no guarantee of success, you significantly increase the probability of your own success as soon as you take the first step forward.

Boldly take that first step, and the next one, and the next. Suddenly the goal looks infinitely more attainable. Suddenly you will know with confidence that it is within your reach.

Be willing to do whatever is necessary. Doing almost everything necessary is not nearly enough. If you're going to make the effort, then make the full and complete effort. Otherwise it's just a waste of your precious time and energy.

There are plenty of difficult obstacles in your path. Don't allow yourself to become one of them. You can meet the challenges, you can overcome those obstacles, you can achieve success by boldly stepping forward. Once you do, you'll wonder why you ever hesitated.
    M O O N spells LBM

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I love the line about not becoming an obstacle yourself. It is so true that we hold ourselves back sometimes.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Daily Motivator
    April 11, 2009

Yours for a reason

Who have you always dreamed of becoming? What have you always dreamed of doing? How have you always dreamed of living?

There are dreams, and then there are dreams. There are dreams which are merely fantasies and then there are the ones you actually bring to life with your time, your effort and your commitment. The dreams you bring to life are the dreams that have the power to change your life and to change the whole world for the better.

How much life are you giving to your dreams? How much energy do you put into living life on your own terms, into fulfilling the special possibilities that are yours and yours alone?

Take the time and listen to your heart. Invest your time and energy in following your highest and best dreams. They are yours for a reason. Follow your dreams. In so doing you'll bring out your best while contributing to life, and the world around you, in your own special way.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    April 12, 2009

There is a way
    After striving for a while and making little or no headway, we're tempted to give up. That's why most people never enjoy any significant kind of success. The winners in life realize that lack of progress is not a reason to give up, but rather a reason to adjust the approach. If one way is not working, there are probably a hundred, or a thousand other approaches that haven't yet been attempted.

There is a way to get where you want to go. If the first few attempts fall short, keep looking for another way. Learn what you can from your disappointing results, and then try a different approach.

Practice being persistent without being stubborn. There's no need to keep doing something that doesn't work. Yet there is no reason to give up. There is a way, and you'll find it when you persist.

Finding yourself at a dead end does not in itself prevent you from reaching your destination. There's another road that will take you there. Keep looking and you'll find it.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    April 13, 2009

Is it worth it?
    Of what value are negative thoughts? What great thing has ever been accomplished by someone who truly believed that he could not do it? How much time do you devote to anger? How much energy do you spend on resentment? How much of your effort goes toward envy or revenge? What value will these things ever provide?

Everything has a cost. If you let someone make you angry, you've given a precious part of yourself away to them. Is it worth it? What will it get you? If you let something get you down, it just steals away that much of your life.

You can't really control what other people do, or what they say. Yet you have complete control over the way you respond to the people and events around you. Seeing everything as negative, will accomplish nothing. Make the effort to stay positively focused, regardless of the situation. Look for the good and you will find it. Transcend the need for wasteful negativity, and you'll have more than enough energy for abundant success and fulfillment.
    M O O N spells LBM

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Another great one - especially the line about controlling how you react to others!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Daily Motivator
    April 13, 2009

Is it worth it?
    Of what value are negative thoughts? What great thing has ever been accomplished by someone who truly believed that he could not do it? How much time do you devote to anger? How much energy do you spend on resentment? How much of your effort goes toward envy or revenge? What value will these things ever provide?

Everything has a cost. If you let someone make you angry, you've given a precious part of yourself away to them. Is it worth it? What will it get you? If you let something get you down, it just steals away that much of your life.

You can't really control what other people do, or what they say. Yet you have complete control over the way you respond to the people and events around you. Seeing everything as negative, will accomplish nothing. Make the effort to stay positively focused, regardless of the situation. Look for the good and you will find it. Transcend the need for wasteful negativity, and you'll have more than enough energy for abundant success and fulfillment.
    I love this, thank you!
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Another great one - especially the line about controlling how you react to others!
    I love this, thank you!
    I really liked this one as well.
    M O O N spells LBM

Going for strong and lean jtroster's Avatar
    jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000) jtroster is a name known to all. (+5000)
    If you let someone make you angry, you've given a precious part of yourself away to them.
    This makes a good tag line.
    Joel

“Begin at the beginning," the King said, very gravely, "and go on till you come to the end: then stop.”

My 2014 Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=159562211

Daily Motivator
    April 14, 2009

Act quickly
    Problems don't go away by themselves, but opportunities do. If you wait for problems to just disappear, they usually get more serious. And if you dawdle while opportunity is knocking, it soon will leave and knock on someone else's door.

If something needs doing, get right on it. Be patient, yes, but do so while taking action. If you're reluctant to do something that needs to be done, consider that it will only get worse, the longer you wait.

How would you like to have super-human strength? Act quickly, and you can solve 10 problems with the same effort it would take to deal with just one problem which has been avoided and grown to serious proportions. The faster you take action, the more effective you can be.

Certainly you don't want to jump without looking, but as soon as you've decided what needs to be done, get busy doing it. Time is your most precious resource and the less time you wait to get started, the less time you'll spend doing it. Get on it right now!
    M O O N spells LBM

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I've come to the conclusion you write these yourself.
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES

I've come to the conclusion you write these yourself.
    ummmmmmmmmm

I am no where near that wise or intuitive.
    M O O N spells LBM

ummmmmmmmmm

I am no where near that wise or intuitive.
    lol you are probably being modest

ROAD RACES

lol you are probably being modest
    sorry hun
    But i copy and paste.. i can do that like a mother
    M O O N spells LBM

sorry hun
    But i copy and paste.. i can do that like a mother
    bahahahahaha

ROAD RACES

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Daily Motivator
    April 14, 2009

Act quickly
    Problems don't go away by themselves, but opportunities do. If you wait for problems to just disappear, they usually get more serious. And if you dawdle while opportunity is knocking, it soon will leave and knock on someone else's door.

If something needs doing, get right on it. Be patient, yes, but do so while taking action. If you're reluctant to do something that needs to be done, consider that it will only get worse, the longer you wait.

How would you like to have super-human strength? Act quickly, and you can solve 10 problems with the same effort it would take to deal with just one problem which has been avoided and grown to serious proportions. The faster you take action, the more effective you can be.

Certainly you don't want to jump without looking, but as soon as you've decided what needs to be done, get busy doing it. Time is your most precious resource and the less time you wait to get started, the less time you'll spend doing it. Get on it right now!
    Get out of my head!!
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50) onebigc will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I'm here to motivate the OP to post more.