Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000) maryinmesquite is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by TheLBM View Post
    good plan,,, plus you will be outside, which is a huge bonus.
    i love outdoors , some people really hate texas heat but i guess im use to it and it doesnt really bother me
    learn to live to love and give back more than you receive

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Daily Motivator
    March 27, 2009

Ups and downs

For every disappointment you're experiencing there's a step you can take right now that will begin to move you away from that disappointment. For every weakness or limitation there's a step you can take right now that will make you stronger.

The negative things often are better at capturing your attention, yet there are just as many positive possibilities which can capture your imagination and inspire you to move ahead.

Each time a disappointment comes your way, each time you encounter a discouraging situation, challenge yourself to find something positive and compelling to offset it. The world is full of ups and downs. The quality of your life depends not on how many ups or downs come your way, but rather on where you choose to direct your focus.
    This is something I have fought with for years, I'm starting to figure it out now.
    I printed this one out...
    journal:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=124597541

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Roxie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by daddybeast View Post
    Where have you been hiding?
    Away from you LOLOL

Daily Motivator
    March 26, 2009

So do it

Do what needs to be done. Say what needs to be said. Listen to the things you need to hear. Learn what you need to learn. Explain what you need to explain.

Rather than constructing elaborate methods for avoiding these things, or elaborate excuses to evade them, just get them done. Instead of letting things slip and continue to weigh you down, get them done and let your actions energize you. The avoidance of effort is just as difficult as effort itself yet avoidance accomplishes nothing positive.

Success is not always easy, yet it is for the most part simple. The way to accomplishment is not hidden. It is in plain view. You can see what must be done. Stop fretting. Quit worrying. Don't complain. You know what you need to do. So do it.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    I NEED to implement this in my life...
    just do it (no nike)
    I saved this one!

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Daily Motivator
    March 28, 2009

Living with it

You'll only live this day once, yet you will live with it for the rest of your life. Today you have the opportunity to take action, to make things happen, to create, to express yourself, to be with those you love, to experience the beauty that's around you.

Yet once the day is done, it's done. You can't rewind and go back. You must get it right the first time.

The way you spend this day will have repercussions which will echo through your life for years. You have the opportunity right now to control whether you'll look back on today with satisfaction or with regret.

So what will it be? That's up to you. Today is here right now. It's your opportunity to fill your life with value and meaning. Make it a day you can continue to live with and enjoy.
    M O O N spells LBM

http://youtu.be/ip7PPGS7TpE

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Very nice.

TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz TheLBM has the mod powerz
    Daily Motivator
    March 29, 2009

Give yourself a challenge

Are you tired and weary? Do you need something that will energize your life and get you going?

Try taking on a difficult and meaningful challenge. Is there something you've always told yourself you would do someday, something that will force you to move out of your comfort zone. Well, what are you waiting for? Go ahead and make to commitment to pursue that dream.

Give yourself a good, difficult challenge -- something you truly want to achieve and something that will compel you to grow in the process. Once you dive into that challenge, it will energize every area of your life.

Why do people climb mountains? Why do billionaires who have enough money for 1,000 lifetimes work to create even more business? Because they understand the value of challenge. Give yourself a hefty challenge and watch your life move rapidly forward.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    March 30, 2009

The richness of life

In the end, it requires just as much effort to live poorly as it does to live richly. And filling your life with richness is a whole lot more fun. As long as you're going to put in the time and effort to go through the day, doesn't it make sense to get the very most you can from it?

Most of your perceived limitations are not really limitations at all. They're simply boundaries that you've set for yourself. Have you ever wondered what's outside those boundaries? Perhaps today would be a good day to find out.

Your expectations do a good job of keeping you in line. What you get from life is just about exactly what you expect. So here's a powerful suggestion -- start expecting more!

You are filled with possibilities and you live in a world full of opportunities. Resolve right now to make the most of it all. You are worth it, you can do it, and you'll be so glad you did.
    M O O N spells LBM

rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rpaul11 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Daily Motivator
    March 30, 2009

The richness of life

In the end, it requires just as much effort to live poorly as it does to live richly. And filling your life with richness is a whole lot more fun. As long as you're going to put in the time and effort to go through the day, doesn't it make sense to get the very most you can from it?

Most of your perceived limitations are not really limitations at all. They're simply boundaries that you've set for yourself. Have you ever wondered what's outside those boundaries? Perhaps today would be a good day to find out.

Your expectations do a good job of keeping you in line. What you get from life is just about exactly what you expect. So here's a powerful suggestion -- start expecting more!

You are filled with possibilities and you live in a world full of opportunities. Resolve right now to make the most of it all. You are worth it, you can do it, and you'll be so glad you did.
    HMMMMMM I generally don't reat these D....but I decided to drop in and see how you were doing and DAMN....That one really hit home for me
    "Some people are like Slinkies. They're not really good for anything but they sure bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs."

My Training Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=145043261

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Great one today! I definitely agree with this!
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Do not post things that actually require me to think.

Originally Posted by rpaul11 View Post
    HMMMMMM I generally don't reat these D....but I decided to drop in and see how you were doing and DAMN....That one really hit home for me
    glad you liked it.. alot of them really hit home with me.

Originally Posted by erinlee01 View Post
    Great one today! I definitely agree with this!
    Morning
    Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    Do not post things that actually require me to think.

sorry
    M O O N spells LBM

Working on Hoosier 2.0 HoosierHardGain's Avatar
    HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) HoosierHardGain has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Ain't this the truth!
    Burning Fat Cells One Rep At A Time

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it." - Nelson Mandela.

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)

Thumbs up

Daily Motivator
    March 30, 2009

The richness of life

I like this one!
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES
    Mississauga Marathon - Relay Challenge (my lap 8km) - 2015 - no time to record
    Mississauga Marathon - 10 km - 2018 - 1:20:17
    Tough Mudder (half course) - 2018 (no time to record)
    Mississauga Marathon - Half Marathon - 2018 - 2:35:01
    Toronto Women's 10km - 2019 - 1:12:14
    Lululemon Toronto Waterfront 10km - 2019 - 1:12:20

Originally Posted by HoosierHardGain View Post
    Ain't this the truth!
    It really is.. thinking outside the box and believing anything is possible.

Originally Posted by cactusflower View Post
    I like this one!
    Morning CF.
    M O O N spells LBM

cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) cactusflower has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    It really is.. thinking outside the box and believing anything is possible.

Morning CF.
    Good morning sir!
    Journal but the 2020/2021 ed. ---> https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=141049421

ROAD RACES

Daily Motivator
    March 31, 2009

Comfortable doubts

Have your doubts become too comfortable? It's easier to doubt than it is to do. When you doubt that you can accomplish something, the doubt gives you a nice, comfortable place to hide, a reason for not making the effort.

Yet if you keep piling up one doubt on top of another, soon there's no room left for your dreams, your goals, your ambitions. When you seek refuge in the comfort of your doubts, you close yourself off from all the positive possibilities in your life. After a while even the comfort fades, as regret sets in -- regret for opportunities missed that will never come again.

If you fail to prove your doubts wrong, they will eventually prove themselves right. Don't allow that to happen. Get up, get going and make those doubts look foolish. As soon as you start to take action, the doubts begin to fade. The longer you remain committed to your goals, the weaker your doubts become.

Rather than seeking comfort in your doubts, build confidence in your actions.
    M O O N spells LBM

Thumbs up

Daily Motivator
    March 31, 2009

Comfortable doubts

Have your doubts become too comfortable? It's easier to doubt than it is to do. When you doubt that you can accomplish something, the doubt gives you a nice, comfortable place to hide, a reason for not making the effort.

Yet if you keep piling up one doubt on top of another, soon there's no room left for your dreams, your goals, your ambitions. When you seek refuge in the comfort of your doubts, you close yourself off from all the positive possibilities in your life. After a while even the comfort fades, as regret sets in -- regret for opportunities missed that will never come again.

If you fail to prove your doubts wrong, they will eventually prove themselves right. Don't allow that to happen. Get up, get going and make those doubts look foolish. As soon as you start to take action, the doubts begin to fade. The longer you remain committed to your goals, the weaker your doubts become.

Excellent!

ROAD RACES

I SEA the warrior within Manuel73's Avatar
    Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

Daily Motivator
    March 31, 2009

Comfortable doubts

just stopping by .......hope everything is good with u
    ***Manuel73 fat loss log:

"THE ROAD CYCLING FACTOR....another tool to reach the 180lbs mark"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139735553

Originally Posted by Manuel73 View Post
    just stopping by .......hope everything is good with u
    hat buddy,, some of us miss you in these parts.. you should come on more often!!

I LOVE THIS ONE,, who hasnt been feeling like this before.

Daily Motivator
    April 1, 2009

Choose to be free

If you think of yourself as a victim, stop that thought right now. Nothing positive will come of it. No matter what has brought you to where you are, it is up to you to move yourself forward. Have forces beyond your control injured you or held you back? Of course they have. Do you really want to depend on those same forces to move you forward?

Though others may be to blame for your situation, you are nonetheless responsible for it. Though you may have many excellent reasons to feel sorry for yourself, such pity will not add anything of value to your life.

If you see yourself as a victim, it is because you have chosen to do so. Does that sound harsh and uncaring? Then keep this in mind. There are many who have suffered even more than you, who have chosen not to be a victim, who have chosen instead to live life on their own terms.

You can choose to be responsible and by so doing you can choose to be free.
    M O O N spells LBM

I SEA the warrior within Manuel73's Avatar
    Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000) Manuel73 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    hat buddy,, some of us miss you in these parts.. you should come on more often!!

thx buddy ....i do miss u all too, ......time is my problem but i'm trying to stay more often this time, i'm glad to see you're ok
    ***Manuel73 fat loss log:

"THE ROAD CYCLING FACTOR....another tool to reach the 180lbs mark"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=139735553

Daily Motivator
    April 2, 2009

What you can do

You erect walls to keep other people out, yet those walls end up keeping you confined as a prisoner. Knock down those walls. Push out the boundaries you have imposed on yourself.

You live only for the moment, and get nothing of lasting value in return. Start making those moments count by raising your expectations, by living for something bigger and more meaningful.

You take the easiest, least challenging course, and it leads to the hardest life. So start making life better for yourself by embracing the challenges and the value that can come from working to overcome them.

What can you do to improve your life? You can start by looking for ways to improve yourself. There are plenty of possibilities. What are you doing that is holding you back? Does it make any sense to continue that behavior? Decide to give yourself the best that life has to offer
    M O O N spells LBM

JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000) JoelM05 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Daily Motivator
    April 2, 2009

What you can do

You erect walls to keep other people out, yet those walls end up keeping you confined as a prisoner. Knock down those walls. Push out the boundaries you have imposed on yourself.

You live only for the moment, and get nothing of lasting value in return. Start making those moments count by raising your expectations, by living for something bigger and more meaningful.

You take the easiest, least challenging course, and it leads to the hardest life. So start making life better for yourself by embracing the challenges and the value that can come from working to overcome them.

What can you do to improve your life? You can start by looking for ways to improve yourself. There are plenty of possibilities. What are you doing that is holding you back? Does it make any sense to continue that behavior? Decide to give yourself the best that life has to offer
    I seriously needed to read this today! Thanks!

I put my faith in the people, but the people let me down, so I turned the other way I carried on anyhow.

"Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.” Chief Tecumseh

Originally Posted by JoelM05 View Post
    I seriously needed to read this today! Thanks!
    walls to keep people out are a common thing.
    M O O N spells LBM

erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) erinlee01 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    walls to keep people out are a common thing.
    I am VERY guilty of that. And once they are down, they don't stay down. They go right back up if something happens.
    https://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=17995794

I am VERY guilty of that. And once they are down, they don't stay down. They go right back up if something happens.
    Exactly. I locked myself in the house today, so I have BIG walls up right now.

It is easy to put them back up,, i know all about that.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    April 3, 2009

Go ahead and imagine

Right now you are creating yourself. Your thoughts, your beliefs, your actions, your decisions, the things you say, the songs you sing, your hopes, your prayers, the things you learn all go into making the person you are, and the person you are to become. Every moment you're in the process of creating a person who is like no other, a life that is special.

It is an opportunity which has no equal in this world, and it is yours. Some people will take that opportunity and really run with it. Indeed, it is difficult to imagine why anyone would want to do anything less.

Right now you are moving steadily toward being the person you will become. Right now you have the opportunity to fashion a life that is as splendid as anything you can imagine. So go ahead and imagine, because you're already busy making it so.
    M O O N spells LBM

Daily Motivator
    April 3, 2009

Go ahead and imagine

Right now you are creating yourself. Your thoughts, your beliefs, your actions, your decisions, the things you say, the songs you sing, your hopes, your prayers, the things you learn all go into making the person you are, and the person you are to become. Every moment you're in the process of creating a person who is like no other, a life that is special.

It is an opportunity which has no equal in this world, and it is yours. Some people will take that opportunity and really run with it. Indeed, it is difficult to imagine why anyone would want to do anything less.

Right now you are moving steadily toward being the person you will become. Right now you have the opportunity to fashion a life that is as splendid as anything you can imagine. So go ahead and imagine, because you're already busy making it so.
    OMG!!!! So fitting!!!

Thx !

ROAD RACES

StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) StlBarbie has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    I have to laugh Den, when I don't get your daily motivator out early ....... folks start emailing me for them .......... LMAO!!!!!

Keep up the AWESOME JOB!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    You are touchin' a lot of lives here, buddy!!!

This one kind of goes along with the first line of my sig. I like it a lot!