m4xen has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Own PWO mix for mainly cardio workouts

Hello!

I'm working on a mix of a "homemade" PWO for cardio workouts

My training background:
    Floorball: 3 times a week (2hours per workout)
    Cardio: 2 times a week (Mixing interval with running and plyometric exercises, 1hour per workout)

After some reaserch on internet I've found the following supplements would be a great PWO mix:

- CREATINE (5g)

- HMB (4g)

- BETA-ALANINE (3g)

- TYROSINE (3g)

- TAURINE (3g)

- CAFFEINE (400mg)

1. What do you think about the choice? Have I missed anything that is "wow"? Is some of them only waste? Should I avoid mixing some of them?

2. Is the dosage OK or shoud I increase or decrease on some?

3. Can I mix it all together?

I'm looking for boost in energy, explosiveness, endurance, focus and concentration mainly. And of course, leg muscles are the most important part to be stronger in.

Really APPRECIATE answers. Thanks!

stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Well wow does come to mind.

Do you drink 3 coffees at once normally? Why 400mg caffeine?

Why not just buy cardio igniter by tsn. Its buy 2 get 1 free and it gets great reviews. They will even send you a sample.

Or...hydroxycut extreme is also getting good reviews. It has a lot of caffeine just like your mixture.

On a side note, ive played floorball with my wife, but not usually for two hours. Lol....wth is floorball?
    "get your mouth guard out cause I am going in deeeep and dry"
    -400lb Gorilla

MFC

Originally Posted by stevedm View Post

Why not just buy cardio igniter by tsn. Its buy 2 get 1 free and it gets great reviews. They will even send you a sample.

Or...hydroxycut extreme is also getting good reviews. It has a lot of caffeine just like your mixture.

On a side note, ive played floorball with my wife, but not usually for two hours. Lol....wth is floorball?
    Sorry floorball is really popular here in Sweden. Floorball is similar to ice-hockey, just that you play inside on a hard surface with a plastic stick and a plastic light weight ball. Rules are pretty the same.

I have used caffeine earlier. I feel getting more out of 400mg than 200mg.

The cardio igniter sounds really great, love the mix inside. Just have to check up if it's legal to import.

Anyway, I'm preparing for the worst. Anyone else with some advice?

Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Nom Z has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    - CREATINE 3g to saturate, 3g on workout days once saturated.

- CAFFEINE (400mg)Too much personally unless you are very stim tolerant, and if you are, might want to consider some time off from stimulants

- BETA-ALANINE (3g) Does not need to be taken pre-wo, ~4g/day split into multiple doses until saturated. ~2g to maintain saturation.

My own additions:

Citrulline Malate 6g for aerobic benefits.

COP +2g for increased time to fatigue.
    Meow

xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) xLGx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Look into LCLT or PLCAR.
    CountryMike Appreciation Crew

stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) stevedm is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by m4xen View Post
    Sorry floorball is really popular here in Sweden. Floorball is similar to ice-hockey, just that you play inside on a hard surface with a plastic stick and a plastic light weight ball. Rules are pretty the same.

I have used caffeine earlier. I feel getting more out of 400mg than 200mg.

The cardio igniter sounds really great, love the mix inside. Just have to check up if it's legal to import.

Anyway, I'm preparing for the worst. Anyone else with some advice?
    Gotcha. We play 'floor hockey' here...with either a ball or a foam puck. Awesome fun. Plastic sticks when indoors too.
    "get your mouth guard out cause I am going in deeeep and dry"
    -400lb Gorilla

MFC

esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50) esgibson will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by stevedm View Post

this is true about Cardio Igniter by Top Secret Nutrition..i hear they're really nice haha and they even will send you a free sample

Originally Posted by Nom Z View Post
    - CREATINE 3g to saturate, 3g on workout days once saturated.

- CAFFEINE (400mg)Too much personally unless you are very stim tolerant, and if you are, might want to consider some time off from stimulants

- BETA-ALANINE (3g) Does not need to be taken pre-wo, ~4g/day split into multiple doses until saturated. ~2g to maintain saturation.

My own additions:

Citrulline Malate 6g for aerobic benefits.

COP +2g for increased time to fatigue.
    Thanks for the advice. Citrulline sounds interesting. Also COP, but is it really worth the money? Problem is that COP is hard to find as plain supplement it here in SWE.

Originally Posted by xLGx View Post
    Look into LCLT or PLCAR.
    This is also hard to find as a plain supplement in SWE. Can you tell me more about the benefits using these?

Originally Posted by esgibson View Post
    this is true about Cardio Igniter by Top Secret Nutrition..i hear they're really nice haha and they even will send you a free sample
    Yeah it sounds good. Waiting a reply from my customs if it's legal to import :-)