Page 1 of 198 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast
    grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

Cool MUSCLESPEED meets the ASYLUM!!!

Goals short term:
    Reduce bf / bw weight by 15 lbs Current weight is 150
    increase speed
    increase power

Goals long term:
    Strongman comp (hopefully over the summer)
    PL comps (about a year from now)
    Badwater ( This isn't an easy race to get into so I maybe about 2 years from this)
    Leadville 100 (Hopefully the end of this summer)

My lifts!! Currently working off these maxes.
    bench 170
    squat 225
    deadlift 200

Notes:
    1.OK first 15 lbs doesn't sound like a lot I know but at the stage of training I'm in it's not going to be easy! I'm at stage where weightloss has really platued and I'm still adding mass. So getting the scales to move while maintaining and strength levels is not an easy thing.
    2.I'm only 5'2 and the strongman comps I'm looking at entering only have light an heavy weight classes. At 5'2 I will not be very competitive in the heavy weight classes, because that would mean competing aginst girls who are like way taller and much heavier then me. To be competitive I need to stay in the lighter class. That means my weight can not top 140. Ofcoarse I want as much muscle and as little bf in that 140 lbs as I can get! So what's my number one goals???

Be the biggest,strongest BITCH I can be! A girl should always have a goal!

How do I plan to get there?

MUSLESPEED!!

For more information, visit: http://www.musclespeed.net
    and: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ac...sclespeed.html

OK so musclespeed want get me there alone! Like every good supplement it needs to be backed up with a great training and diet plan!! You want great results you have to the whole pakage!

My diet plan is pretty simple. I have a daily calorie goal of 1600 to 1800. Once a week I'll add 500 cals to one of my meals.I eat clean. I aim for 40% protein 30% carbs 30% fat. I believe strongly in timing your meals around your training. I eat constantly while training! Before, during and after! I sometimes also eat up to 10 times a day! I have one shake in the middle of the night protein (whey) mixed with cottage cheese.
    My recovery plan consists of an extra 2 to 3 hours of sleep a day. A sticking to my nutrition plan and lots of active recovery!

I have first a very good Westside training program. ( That's powerlifting program)
    Second will be my vanity program.You will see vanity work on off days from my pl program. Also you'll see added in on pl days to. I'll post these two programs up seperately because they are both great programs that will stand alone for anyone!

Now at this time I don't have full cardio program as I get it together I'll post it. Here's why and why this is going to be great timing for me to start musclespeed. I am just this week starting to work on building speed into my cardio. I will be testing this week and over the weekend where my max pace is .. speed. I do not train for speed over the winter. Endurance is more my thing! So I log long steady paced workouts over the winter. So since I don't even have the product just yet this will give me the week to test my pace without musclespeed and then hopefully I'll have it around Monday or so and it'll be great to see how much speed I can build while using it! Come on it's called MUSCLESPEED we track this! LOL

Ok I usually make two to three posts a day. I will post my weight training routine .. usually in around lunch, I'll post up any recovery work and cardio done.Then at the end of the day I'll post a breakdown of my diet ,, cals,protien,fats,carbs ect and a breakdown of calories burned.

So let's get the party started!!

Oh and please note the header at the top of the page will help ya'll pick out the workouts and training post from discussions and chatting!! It will be place at the top of those posts! Thanks everyone for joining in!!
    Last edited by grace_ou; 03-18-2009 at 12:53 PM.

grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) grace_ou has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

My PL program

Week 1

Day 1 (max effort squat day)
    Good Mornings: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max.
    Glute Ham Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps. Stress the eccentric, try to get a four count on they way down.
    Reverse Hypers: 3 sets of 8 reps using the small strap
    Pull Down Abs: 5 sets of 10 to 15 reps
    Straight Leg Raises: 5 sets of 15 reps

Day 2 (max effort bench day)
    Board Press: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max.
    Lying Barbell tricep extensions: 6 sets of 10 reps
    Push Downs: 3 sets of 10
    One Arm Press: 3 sets of 15

Day 3 (dynamic effort squat day)
    Box Squats: 10 sets of 2 reps with 50% of 1RM (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)
    One Leg Squats: 4 sets of 10 with each leg
    Dumbbell Rows: 4 sets of 6 reps
    Barbell Shrugs: 3 sets of 15 reps

Day 4 (dynamic effort bench day)
    Bench Press: 10 sets of 3 reps with 60% of 1RM; use three different grips; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)
    Lying Dumbbell Tricep Extensions: 4 sets of 8 reps
    Dumbbell Side Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps
    Bent Over Dumbbell Side Raises: 3 sets of 10 rep

Week 2

Good Mornings: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max
    Glute Ham Raises: 3 sets of 8 reps. Stress the eccentric, try to get a four count on they way down.
    Reverse Hypers : 3 sets of 8 reps using the small strap
    Straight Leg Raises: 3 sets of 20 reps

Board Press: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max
    Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions: 6 sets of 10 reps

Box Squats: 10 sets of 2 reps with 54 % of 1RM; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)

Bench Press: 10 sets of 3 reps with 60% of 1RM; use three different grips ; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)
    Bent Over Dumbbell Side Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps

Week 3

Good Mornings: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max
    Glute Ham Raises: 3 sets of 8 reps using the small strap
    Reverse Hypers : 3 sets of 8 reps using the small strap
    Straight Leg Raises: 3 sets of 20 reps

Board Press: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max
    Lying Barbell Tricep Extensions: 6 sets of 10 reps

Box Squats: 10 sets of 2 reps with 56 % of 1RM ; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)

Bench Press: 10 sets of 3 reps with 60% of 1RM; use three different grips ; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)
    Bent Over Dumbbell Side Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps

Week 4

Low Box Squat: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max
    Glute Ham Raise: 5 sets of 5 reps
    Partial Deadlifts: 3 sets of 20 reps

Floor Press: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max
    JM Press: work up to 2 sets of 3 reps
    Incline Dumbbell Press: 2 sets of 10
    Seated dumbbell Cleans: 4 sets of 8
    Straight Leg Raises: 5 sets of 15

Day3 (dynamic effort squat day)
    Box Squats: 10 sets of 2 reps with 60 % of 1RM ; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)
    * after your sets of box squats work up to a heavy double. This is not a maximum attempt so do not miss the attempts.
    Reverse Hypers: 5 sets of 8 reps
    Chest supported Rows: 4 sets of 8 reps
    Glute Ham Raise: 3 sets of 6 reps
    Pull Down Abs: 5 sets of 10 reps

Close Grip Bench Press: work up to 2 sets of 3
    One Arm Dumbbell Extensions: 3 sets of 10
    Front Plate Raises: 3 sets of 10 reps

Week 5

Low Box Squat: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max

Floor Press: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max
    Seated Dumbbell Cleans: 4 sets of 8

Box Squats: 10 sets of 2 reps with 50% of 1RM ; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)

* after your sets of box squats work up to a heavy single. This is not a maximum attempt so do not miss the attempts.

Week 6

Seated dumbbell Cleans: 4 sets of 8

Box Squats: 10 sets of 2 reps with 52 % of 1RM ; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)

Week 7

Good Morning Squats: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max
    Lunges: 4 sets of 10 reps (each leg)

Ball Press: 3 sets of 20 reps (avg. rest period = 5 min)
    Seated dumbbell Shoulder Press: 5 sets 10 reps
    Incline Barbell Tricep Extensions: 5 sets 6 reps
    face Pulls: 5 sets 15 reps

Box Squats: 10 sets of 2 reps with 54 % of 1RM ; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)
    * after your sets of box squats work up to a heavy double. This is not a maximum attempt so do not miss the attempts.
    Reverse Hypers: 4 sets 8 reps
    Pull Downs: 3 sets 8 reps
    Glute Ham Raise: 4 sets 15 reps

* after your sets of box squats work up to a heavy single. This is not a maximum attempt so do not miss the attempts.
    Dumbbell Tricep Extensions: 4 sets of 6 reps
    Reverse Grip Push Downs: 3 sets of 15 reps
    Front - Side - Rear Delt Combo Raise: 2 sets of 60 reps (20 each raise)
    Pull Down Abs: 5 sets 10 reps

Week 8

Good Morning Squats: warm up doing sets of three reps until you feel that you can no longer perform three reps. At this point drop the reps to one and continuing working up to a one rep max
    Lunges: 4 sets of 10 reps (each leg)

Ball Press: 3 sets of 20 reps (avg. rest period = 5 min)
    Seated dumbbell Shoulder Press: 5 sets 10 reps
    Incline Barbell Tricep Extensions: 5 sets 6 reps
    face Pulls: 5 sets 15 reps

Box Squats: 10 sets of 2 reps with 62 % of 1RM ; (45 to 60 sec rest between sets)
    Reverse Hypers: 4 sets 8 reps
    Pull Downs: 3 sets 8 reps
    Glute Ham Raise: 4 sets 15 reps

Dumbbell Tricep Extensions: 4 sets of 6 reps
    Reverse Grip Push Downs: 3 sets of 15 reps
    Front - Side - Rear Delt Combo Raise: 2 sets of 60 reps (20 each raise)
    Pull Down Abs: 5 sets 10 reps

Week 9

Day 1 (max day) near end of week
    Box Squat: work up to a 1 rep max
    Bench Press: work up to a 1 rep max

Last edited by grace_ou; 03-18-2009 at 02:49 PM.

Vanity-grip-prehab

DAY 1
    CHEST
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Flat Barbell Bench Press (overall chest)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Incline Barbell Bench Press (upper chest)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Decline Barbell Bench Press (lower chest)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Pec Dec Machine Flyes (outer chest)

TRICEPS
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Kickbacks (overall tricep)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Press Downs (outer tricep)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Reverse Press Downs (inner tricep)
    LOWER - MIDDLE ABDOMINALS
    3 Sets of 0 - Failure Captain?s Chair or Hanging Leg Raisesp (bent knee for beginners; straight leg for advanced)
    3 Sets of 0 - Failure Seated Reverse Crunches

DAY 2
    BACK
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Pull-ups [assisted] (overall back)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Seated Row Machine (upper-inner back)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Lat Pull-downs [wide grip] (lower back)
    BICEPS
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Hammer Curls (overall bicep)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Preacher Curls (upper/peak bicep)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Cable Curls (inner-lower bicep)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Reverse Cable Curls (outer-middle bicep)
    UPPER ? MIDDLE ABDOMINALS
    2 Sets of 0 - Failure Weighted Crunches
    2 Sets of 0 - Failure Half-Way Down Crunches
    2 Sets of 0 - Failure Half-Way Up Crunches

DAY 3
    SHOULDERS
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Overhead Dumbbell or Machine Military Presses (front - middle shoulder)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Lateral Dumbbell Raises (middle shoulder)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Bent-Over Dumbbell Raises or Rear Delt Machine Presses (rear shoulder)
    2 Sets of 10 -12 Forward Dumbbell Raises (front shoulder)
    LEGS
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Barbell Squats (overall legs & glutes)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Seated Leg Extension (Quads/upper-front legs)
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Laying Leg Curls (Hamstrings/upper-rear legs)
    2 Sets of 10 -12 Hack Squats (Quads/upper-front legs)
    2 Sets of 10 -12 Seated Calf Raises (overall calves)
    2 Sets of 10 -12 Standing Calf Raises (upper calves)
    2 Sets of 10 -12 Donkey Calf Raises (middle calves)

OBLIQUES

2 Sets of 25 Lateral Side Twists or Machine Side Twists
    2 Sets of 25 Shouldered Bar or Dumbbell Bending Side Twists

LOWER BACK

3 Sets of 10 -12 Lower Back Machine Extensions
    3 Sets of 10 -12 Barbell Dead Lifts or Good Mornings

Grip work routine
    How's it look??

# Day 1
    grip hangs w/towel
    towel grip farmers walks
    farmers walks

# Day 2
    grip hangs w/ fingers
    plate grip farmers walks
    finger tip press ups

#Day 3
    wrist twists
    newspaper tearing
    grippers
    tennis ball squeeze
    hangs

The Plan for rotator cuffs

The following is a comprehensive program which hits the muscles of the rotator cuff from a variety of angles. It should be performed in place of your shoulder routine, preferably at the end of a chest training session.

Since the rotator cuff is of paramount importance in stabilizing the glenohumeral joint during your heavy presses, we don't want to pre-fatigue it and risk injury. Allow at least a day of rest after this session before you do any more upper body work.

A) Barbell Cuban Press (also known as the muscle snatch):

Sets: 3

Reps: 6-8

Tempo: 4020

Rest Interval: 60 seconds, during which you should stretch the pecs, lats, and anterior deltoids.

B) L-Lateral Raise

Sets: 1

Reps: 8-10

Tempo: 3020

Note: This exercise should be performed immediately after the last set of Cuban presses only. Rest 60 seconds after the set and then proceed to C1.

C1) Side Lying Dumbbell Abduction to 45?

Sets: 2

Reps: 10-12

Tempo: 3022

Note: Start with your non-dominant arm. Without resting, proceed immediately to C2 with the same arm.

C2) Low Pulley External Rotation

Sets: 2

Reps: 10-12

Tempo: 3022

Note: Without resting, return to C1 and repeat superset with the other arm.

Women's contest events for the strongman comp!!
    FARMERS CARRY
    Farmers carry 100', on grass with a turn at 50'. Unlimited drops allowed, within a 60 sec time limit.

LW per hand: 125#
    HW per hand: 155#

TIRE FLIP
    Flip a tire 80' on grass within a 60 sec time limit.

LW Tire: 400-450#
    HW Tire: 400-450#

AXLE CLEAN AND JERK FOR REPS
    Clean and jerk every repetition. 60 sec time limit.
    Lifting will take place on rubber mat covered wooden platforms.
    Axle is 2 inch thick bar.

LW Axle: 100#
    HW Axle: 130#

DEADLIFT FOR REPS
    Deadlift as many repetitions as possible within a 60 sec time limit.
    Lifting will take place on rubber mat covered wooden platforms.
    Belt only. No supersuit. No straps. No sumo style lifting.

LW Deadlift: 250#
    HW Deadlift: 300#

ATLAS STONES
    Load 5 round stones onto platforms within a 75 sec time limit.
    Stones range from 113-210#, final weights to be determined.
    Stones will be placed in front of platforms on rubber matting.
    Platform height is approximately 41 inches for all stones. Tacky allowed.

Ok we also know there's a truck pull in one of the contest I'm looking at so that has to be added.. this just to give me something to work off of.. LOL, now I've never competed in anything like this before although I have done adventure races for years I know not the same.. but anyway because I'm new at this I will only be doing low key contest.. beginner stuff.. should be fun though.

For anyone interested in where you can find these contests here's a link.. http://nastrongmaninc.com/upcoming/

This is a great page to for info and dvd's about training.. d
    http://www.ironmind.com/ironmind/ope

Last edited by grace_ou; 03-18-2009 at 02:50 PM.

BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) BuckSpin is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Looks well thought & planned. Will definitely be following this.

*hopes that being 1st here warrants a great response* LOL
    "Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure"

MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MtnBikeMike is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Gracie, You're always a moving target. Congrats on the sponsorship.

Let's see what you got.
    Happily married father of four and grandfather of two and one on the way. Edit: Grandfather of 3 as of 02/28/2009.

http://workout.bodybuilding.com/MtnBikeMike/

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113013061

"Political Correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!" Texas A&M University.

Originally Posted by BuckSpin View Post
    Looks well thought & planned. Will definitely be following this.

*hopes that being 1st here warrants a great response* LOL
    Oh it so will!!

and thanks!

Originally Posted by MtnBikeMike View Post
    Gracie, You're always a moving target. Congrats on the sponsorship.

Let's see what you got.
    I like to keep things moving forward and progressing!!

I'm actually very excited to try this!! It's perfect timing for me! Spring trainings gonna mean heavier and faster cardio sessions and I gota keep the strength building! This is great timing for me!

spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000)
    Well done Grace Subscribed.
    Journal - http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110967311

Goals for Xmas - No clue

Originally Posted by spooq View Post
    Well done Grace Subscribed.
    Thanks babe!

I think it's be great to have a few workouts logged before I actually start to compare later on! Don't worry no pressure on musclespeed to preform or anything!

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    wut's goin' on in this thread?

spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000) spooq is just really nice. (+1000)
    Grace is giving out free kisses.

Goals for Xmas - No clue

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    In and subbed Grace! You know me, I am one of your biggest supporters! I know you can get under 140 and blow away the competition in the power contests! Go get em girl!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Jason2459 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Noice!

Be the biggest,strongest BITCH I can be! A girl should always have a goal!
    Well, I know you've already accomplished at least one of those goals.... Congratulations!
    My Training Journal: http://tinyurl.com/jasons-journal
    My Video Training Journal: www.youtube.com/user/jason24590
    08/17:245,185,275 02/18:345,275,380
    06/18:405;315,455
    goal: hit previous SBD #s again 524,364,562
    current meet PRs: ---/---/--- ---

What NorthStrong's sig. says

thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) thibs87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    cut at 148??

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Subbed of course!!!
    My OV35 workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128303161

Jeep Rubicon=Hummer Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by Arlecchino View Post
    wut's goin' on in this thread?
    Oh hey sexy! You always bring good images to my mind now!

Grace is giving out free kisses.
    Oh hell yeah!! Lot's of ****in kisses in here! I'd prob get naked and dance for ya'll but then they'd shut my log down. So ya'll have to settle for banana dance I'm afraid!

Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    In and subbed Grace! You know me, I am one of your biggest supporters! I know you can get under 140 and blow away the competition in the power contests! Go get em girl!
    MUSCLESPEED better bring it on!! Cause damn it I been struggling with 10 lbs! I know it doesn't sound like much but when ya hit the wall on weightloss it's just as well be multiplied!

Originally Posted by Jason2459 View Post
    Noice!

Well, I know you've already accomplished at least one of those goals.... Congratulations!
    AH HA!! Yeah I def got one of those down already!!!

Originally Posted by thibs87 View Post
    cut at 148??
    Why not? She's only 5' 2", and as she said, she'd have to put on a lot of weight to be competitive in the heavy-weight class.

Goals for Xmas - No clue

Originally Posted by thibs87 View Post
    cut at 148??
    Actually I'm one 150 I need to update my avi.. But yeah I have to weight in under 140 for a few comps I need to do.. really hoping to get down to 135. I would preferr to keep weight where I need it to be .. rather then last minute cutting. I like to stay strong.. trust at 5'2 I can spare a little bf!! lol Welcome to my world!!

Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    Subbed of course!!!
    I know you are hottie!!

Why not? She's only 5' 2", and as she said, she'd have to put on a lot of weight to be competitive in the heavy-weight class.
    OH honey you ain't kiddin! I looked up some of the girls from last years comp and damn them some big girls in the heavy weight classes!! LOL in my bog there's a comment saying that same thing! and then right under it says oh sorry just realized you were a girl!! LOL
    Last edited by grace_ou; 03-18-2009 at 07:40 AM.

Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Mountain_Goat is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by grace_ou View Post
    Actually I'm one 150 I need to update my avi.. But yeah I have to weight in under 140 for a few comps I need to do.. really hoping to get down to 135. I would preferr to keep weight where I need it to be .. rather then last minute cutting. I like to stay strong.. trust at 5'2 I can spare a little bf!! lol Welcome to my world!!

I know you are hottie!!
    Hell yes!!!!

Your workouts look insane Sexy! But I would expect nothing less.
    My OV35 workout log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128303161

Jeep Rubicon=Hummer Recovery Vehicle

Originally Posted by Mountain_Goat View Post
    Hell yes!!!!

Your workouts look insane Sexy! But I would expect nothing less.
    And look what we can do here!! Gratuitous butt shots! Cause it's a squat booty! A direct indication of how well my squats are going! We need some new pics! Couldn't do that in the pl journal... but I still love them! (Don't worry I'll be back over there soon)

blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000) blsmith is a name known to all. (+5000)
    *pants like a dog* Me likes, me likes squat booty lots!
    Brian - journal at http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=161909473

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Now a CanFitPro and NSCA certified personal trainer specializing in helping the obese. Lost over 70 pounds myself...

Goals completed: Three 5K's, one half marathon, Spartan Run, and Warrior Dash.

Goals working on: Triathlon, Putting together "Days Of Inspiration" (www.********.com/groups/daysofinspiration)

Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Arlecchino has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    And look what we can do here!! Gratuitous butt shots! Cause it's a squat booty! A direct indication of how well my squats are going! We need some new pics! Couldn't do that in the pl journal... but I still love them! (Don't worry I'll be back over there soon)
    You can do that in your journal as well as mine.

What in the hell where you possibly thinking?

You can do that in your journal as well as mine.

What in the hell where you possibly thinking?

You cann't put images in the pl journals?? I haven't been able to they want work?? The guys I talk to couldn't either??

Originally Posted by blsmith View Post
    *pants like a dog* Me likes, me likes squat booty lots!
    Thanks!!

You cann't put images in the pl journals?? I haven't been able to they want work?? The guys I talk to couldn't either??
    Hmm. First I have heard of it. You would think someone would let me know, what with me being a PL mod and all.

Dumb asses.

Hmm. First I have heard of it. You would think someone would let me know, what with me being a PL mod and all.

Dumb asses.

LMAO!! We all just thought it wasn't supported in the pl journals!! Family thread it's back a ways though we actually talked a bit about it! Just thought it was something we couldn't do! Cann't add attchments over there either! Or atleast I couldn't.. can in forum but not my journal. That's why I never pics in there!

go ahead..

velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) velocityrob has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Subbed.

Great goals- going 2 years out.

Leadville...thats the one with a bitchin' beltbuckle for the faster times?
    "Evidently Mr. Ringo's an educated man. Now I really hate him."

Originally Posted by velocityrob View Post
    Subbed.

Great goals- going 2 years out.

Leadville...thats the one with a bitchin' beltbuckle for the faster times?
    Yes it is!! And I want that belt that belt buckle!! So far it has eluded me.. but I'm gonna get it one day!! Even if I have to run over Lance to get it!!

Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000) Helacool3 is just really nice. (+1000)
    IN and subbed. It will be nice to compare the results of musclespeed with other loggers
    I REP BACK

WORKOUT JOURNAL: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=109336931

Accelerative Nutraceuticals Sponsored MUSCLESPEED Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114946511

Cognitive Nutrition Sponsored PEA Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=114238111

BCS Sponsored Phenom Amped Log:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=112843741