Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lightweight99 View Post
    Are you japanese or white?
    I'm white.

Originally Posted by Jeremy-Vincent View Post
    damn dude i like your koi fish that you got there, did the artist freehand that one?
    Yep, he did the Koi freehand and the Geisha he drew on paper and then applied it to my skin.

RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000)
    hey post some more pics of the gun you got, curious how the detail looks
    **I move away from the mic. to flex**

Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Illiad has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Cool ink..

An artist friend and I are working on a biomechanical sleeve with some occult symbolism mixed in.

TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) TerryGecko is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by RippedRebeL View Post
    hey post some more pics of the gun you got, curious how the detail looks
    lol it's not finished, nor will it ever be. I'm getting it covered with a cherry blossom branch. Not because I don't like it, but because I've gone in another direction with my tattoos. It would look kind of dumb to have Horimono sleeves, back piece, etc... and a random gun lol. Here is a pic of it though:

WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100) WidowTaker40 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Tatoos are ugly as ****. Tatoos=white trash generally, no offense.

One small tattoo on your back or what not is ok, but I agree with the guy who said sleeves are bad. Alot of girls are turned off by that.

Registered Sex Offender DaConstantLiftr's Avatar
    DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TerryGecko View Post
    Yeah man. There is a lot you can do with Hinduism and tattoos. I'm going to try and find my friends elephant tattoo real quick.

Half sleeves are cool. You can still maintain a professional look with your sleeves rolled up and when you take your shirt off to go swimming or something you reveal badass tats lol. A good artist can do amazing stuff with that.
    I got the idea of wording in a piece from my friend's piece. He had the Japanese words for "Fear This" on his arm on a scroll with a dead samurai presenting the scroll on his back. The tattoo connects from his back to his right arm..it's sick bro.

looked something like this:
    >Parents introduce me as a family friend crew<
    >Teachers and classmates refused to sign my yearbook crew<
    >Neighbors think I'm homosexual crew<
    >Get seated at the kids table for family events crew<
    >Took the Mensa test to see if I was a genius, found out I'm boarder line retarded crew<
    >Can still fit into my jacket and halloween costume from 8th grade crew<

Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000) Pink Dumbbell is just really nice. (+1000)
    nice one brah, you're looking good

for a crackhead
    ~~~~~~~~~Powdered Ass-Balls Crew~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~Bigmane123 Crew~~~~~~~~~~~

<<<<<<<< RICE AND FOOTY CREW >>>>>>>>

Originally Posted by DaConstantLiftr View Post
    I got the idea of wording in a piece from my friend's piece. He had the Japanese words for "Fear This" on his arm on a scroll with a dead samurai presenting the scroll on his back. The tattoo connects from his back to his right arm..it's sick bro.

looked something like this:
    Yeah man that looks real sick. I like the whole idea of the dead samurai too. You can do so much with the mask that he wears too.

Any idea on what words/text you want on it?

Registered User Arrogant_American's Avatar
    Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000) Arrogant_American is just really nice. (+1000)
    He used this pic of her.

Like I said, it's not identical or very detailed but it isn't supposed to be. It is just supposed to be a likeness of the shape of her face, eyes, nose, and mouth. It will be more detailed when he shades it all in but I don't want them to look exactly alike. Mose Horimono Geisha tattoos aren't like that.

Easily the cutest girl I have seen posted on here. Great work marrying her, I would have as well. How did you meet her?

DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DaConstantLiftr has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yeah man that looks real sick. I like the whole idea of the dead samurai too. You can do so much with the mask that he wears too.

Any idea on what words/text you want on it?
    I have a saying that I always lived by and its, "I stand alone" I was thinking about getting that in Hindi with an Indian Tiger around it somehow.

edit: I hope people won't think I'm some poser because I have Hindi and an Indian tattoo I just really like Indian culture and art.
    >Took the Mensa test to see if I was a genius, found out I'm boarder line retarded crew<

GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) GetHimABodyBag is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    If your girl is Hmong and has Chinese descendants, it really is ironic to use a Geisha, considering the Japanese cause terror throughout China.

Getting Contest Ready! BBingGuru's Avatar
    BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000) BBingGuru is just really nice. (+1000)
    Sick brah. love it.
    OPA Bodybuilder

Off-Season Mode

---[[[--------]]]---

W.O.W...listen to your body and what works for YOU...not for someone else...If lifting heavy works for you, DO IT, if 12-15 reps works for you...DO THAT THEN... also comes down to diet...do what works for you... EVERYONE is different!!!

Originally Posted by Arrogant_American View Post
    Easily the cutest girl I have seen posted on here. Great work marrying her, I would have as well. How did you meet her?
    Thanks buddy. I appreciate that. This is going to sound so lame but I met her on myspace. She was living in Oklahoma and I was in NC. We met and she moved here to be with me.

She has a single sister

beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Thanks buddy. I appreciate that. This is going to sound so lame but I met her on myspace. She was living in Oklahoma and I was in NC. We met and she moved here to be with me.

She has a single sister
    got first dibs on her sister. how old are we talkin bout here? the younger the better ;P

Originally Posted by GetHimABodyBag View Post
    If your girl is Hmong and has Chinese descendants, it really is ironic to use a Geisha, considering the Japanese cause terror throughout China.
    Hmong people don't necessarily have Chinese descendants. Her family is from Laos I only said Chinese because it's the easiest way to describe them.

Also, I speak Japanese and go there pretty much every year. I'm more in to Japanese culture than anything. She is too. I just wanted the face to resemble hers. That is all.

I have a saying that I always lived by and its, "I stand alone" I was thinking about getting that in Hindi with an Indian Tiger around it somehow.

edit: I hope people won't think I'm some poser because I have Hindi and an Indian tattoo I just really like Indian culture and art.
    I doubt anyone would but then again. There are plenty of **** heads in this thread already. No matter what you do, someone IS going to hate on it because they are less original than you are. I didn't get my tattoos for anyone else but my self. I love them.

Originally Posted by BBingGuru View Post
    Sick brah. love it.
    Thanks man.

Originally Posted by beastindmaking View Post
    got first dibs on her sister. how old are we talkin bout here? the younger the better ;P

I doubt anyone would but then again. There are plenty of **** heads in this thread already. No matter what you do, someone IS going to hate on it because they are less original than you are. I didn't get my tattoos for anyone else but my self. I love them.

Thanks man.

bro how much would a half sleeve be with what I told you and a lot of color? rough figure. Also would I be able to fit that in a half sleeve?

bro how much would a half sleeve be with what I told you and a lot of color? rough figure. Also would I be able to fit that in a half sleeve?
    It really depends on the artist/parlor. Because some places will price by the piece, some will charge by the hour. I've seen places that charge $400.00/hour in NY and CA.

If we are talking about a place like I went to, that charges $100.00/hour, you are probably looking at about 8 hours roughly. So about $800 with probably 4 2hour sessions. That would be my guess.

KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500) KRS-one is not very helpful. (-500)
    very nice tattoo brah. 1500 for the first sleeve seems like a great deal, how many hours did it take?

Originally Posted by KRS-one View Post
    very nice tattoo brah. 1500 for the first sleeve seems like a great deal, how many hours did it take?
    Thanks man. It was 15 hours. $100.00/hour. However, $1500 isn't exactly 100% correct. I tipped him between $50 - $100 per session. So It really was almost 2k. But yeah, I didn't have to tip and I personally think $1500 is a steal.

RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000) RippedRebeL is just really nice. (+1000)
    wtf is the howard stern fist about, and do you have any pictures of what it'll like. Sounds like a bad idea for an otherwise nice looking tat.

wtf is the howard stern fist about, and do you have any pictures of what it'll like. Sounds like a bad idea for an otherwise nice looking tat.
    This is the Howard Stern fist. The reason I am getting it is because he has been an enormous part of my life for the last 11 years. I consider myself a super fan. Plus, my bride is a huge huge Stern fan as well. Since this tattoo is kind of dedicated to her and us, I wanted to add that fist.

Do you see in this picture at the top left of the pic with the Japanese script and the red stamp. Well that is what it is going to look like. It's not going to be a random fist in the middle of my arm, it is going to be blended in so it looks proper.

beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250) beastindmaking has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

oh snap. im 19 too brah. is she atleast good lookin like ur girl? PM her myspace. thanks brah

iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) iLiRaM is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    awesome
    squeeze your glutes and press

oh snap. im 19 too brah. is she atleast good lookin like ur girl? PM her myspace. thanks brah
    lol I don't know her myspace I'll have to get back to you but here is a pic of her.

She's pretty hott man.

does your girl have any tats?

lol I don't know her myspace I'll have to get back to you but here is a pic of her.

She's pretty hott man.

oh wow. wow. simple yet gorgeous. u cant forget brah. ima pm u right noas so u dont forget my username. wow looks like someone id like to marry lawl

does your girl have any tats?
    Not yet. We aren't sure if we want to do a full yakuza suit on her like I may do or if we just want her to get half sleeves and a back piece. She is going to be a doctor so it will probably just be half sleeves.

oh wow. wow. simple yet gorgeous. u cant forget brah. ima pm u right noas so u dont forget my username. wow looks like someone id like to marry lawl
    lol I'll definitely get it off my girl when she gets home. She's pretty cool too and has real pretty eyes. She lives in OK right now but is trying to leave asap.

lol I'll definitely get it off my girl when she gets home. She's pretty cool too and has real pretty eyes. She lives in OK right now but is trying to leave asap.
    yeah her eyes are stunningly catchy for an asian. where she tryn to go?