Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EnigmaPower View Post
    Nah...I think that was on after Gilligan's Island so I was probably asleep. Gotta remember this was the 60s when kids went to bed before 2 AM.
    I had my 1st tv in 1969 and was 12 years old. A 12 inch B&W portable with rabbit ears.

Go figure now, I don't have or do not want cable!!

EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pmartel View Post
    I had my 1st tv in 1969 and was 12 years old. A 12 inch B&W portable with rabbit ears.

Go figure now, I don't have or do not want cable!!
    Now that is funny, the first color TV my mother ever had she purchased in mid 69 (was gonna say the summer of 69 but that is too cliche), she told me the other day that she finally bought a new one. Can't believe that old dinosaur (the TV not my mother) actually worked for 39 years.
    Squat heavy or go home

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/enigmapower

pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50) pmartel will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by EnigmaPower View Post
    Now that is funny, the first color TV my mother ever had she purchased in mid 69 (was gonna say the summer of 69 but that is too cliche), she told me the other day that she finally bought a new one. Can't believe that old dinosaur (the TV not my mother) actually worked for 39 years.
    That's funny and did you see the moon landing that year??

Oh and here's the Youtube link to the worst show in Canada ever;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFLEvAhSTwQ

EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50) EnigmaPower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pmartel View Post
    That's funny and did you see the moon landing that year??

Oh and here's the Youtube link to the worst show in Canada ever;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFLEvAhSTwQ
    That is why she bought the TV. As I said, it was the summer of 69. Beginning of July. She got it at a July 4th sale from what eventually became Crazy Eddies (who's prices were insane) on Kings Highway in Brooklyn New York.
    Squat heavy or go home

Myspace: http://www.myspace.com/enigmapower

raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50) raz1875 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Go to Walmart and buy some Beano
    Silence is golden ducktape is silver..

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i like my stomache to be empty on ab day....?.....but be proud of who you are and let'em rip.
    Land of Honalee

paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) paolo59 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by LyingSac View Post
    i like my stomache to be empty on ab day....?.....but be proud of who you are and let'em rip.
    That may be the key! I appreciate the useful feedback from you and several other posters. I do realize that the question lends itself to tongue in cheek comments, but they're really not that helpful in the long term.
    paolo59

"If you're going through hell, keep going!" Winston Churchill

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Lol Yep

they do have fun out here......i don't know what it is,but it seems harder to work abs on a full stomach.....let me know if i did ya some good.....Roy
    Land of Honalee