thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

how much protein should i consume for a bulking diet?

im about 166ibs and 6'1". how much protein should i be taking in daily if i want to reach 200 in about a month.

man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Dude don't just start a silly new thread, you're on the same topic on your last thread and I gave you an answer on this there before you even asked. Read your advice carefuly lol.

175 grams of protein will be perfect for a bulk

thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) thaxceptional1 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yeah i read that but i was thinkin round 200-300 if i wanted to gain weight fast...

Smile with me brother. Nefariousx1's Avatar
    Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Nefariousx1 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    protein is essential for muscle regrowth but so is fat and carbs...1g per lb of body weight will suffice for your muscles but in order for them to truly grow and develop you are gonna have to utilize fats and carbs...so eat some peanuts, oatmeal, veggies, and of course pasta like a fiend

man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50) man0war will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I gave you honest advice, not lols dude, and you "were thinking" almost double that amount would be good

No , really. You want around 1g per pounds body weight as Nefariousx1 said. You can up it just a bit more than that , some do. Which is why I said 175 will be great. Any more is pointless, since that's the kind of amount that your body will try to use to rebuild the muscles. For extra calories [which you also need to build muscle] you would rather want more carbs and fats for energy overall [as I < also > told you with my complete honesty in the other thread ].

To give you an idea, since I know people really want to believe they'll need more protein for more gains [ I thought the same before I truly learned better ] - you "were thinking" you may need 300 grams of protein for more gains , right ? Have a fast search on youtube to see a guy called Markus Ruhl, in case you haven't heard of him ever. Markus , as far as I know , used to eat somewhere around 400 grams of protein a day. Oh but wait ... Markus also almost weighed 350 pounds off season I love using this guy as a protein amount example , because it gets shockingly-obvious to the guy I'm telling it to

You don't need more than 175 grams of protein for now.

Good luck , lift hard

thanks man...i was just confused cuz some other guy posted his progress consumin 300g of protein...but ill stik wit tha 175

You can make progress in millions of ways You need a 'minimum' amount of protein and a 'minimum' amount of calories to build decent mass. So yeah he might have had good gains with that amount of protein , but to do it as efficiently as possible those extra 125 grams of protein would much better be turned towards carbs and fats - loads more energy , so bigger fat ass workouts
    There's no need for you to go anywhere beyond 200 grams of protein for your weight. Some people say anywhere between 1 and 1.5 grams of protein per body weight, so that guy might weigh 200-250 pounds and was eating slightly somewhere between 1 and 1.5 grams of protein per pound bodyweight.