Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

High protein cereals/DONT POST IF YOUR A MORON/Shwo me what u got!!

If you do not have nutrition experience please dont post and waste everyones time.I have read to many post of morons spewing nutrition info and they have 0 qualifications to back it up! Too my questions i have a client that has asked me about high protein cereals,she came to me with dymatize elite high protein cereal.And my rebudle to that was throw it in the trash you wasted your money,this woman is a doctor and is on call frequently she doesnt have the time always for eggs and oatmeal.The question is does anyone know of a legit portable cereal that is actually able to be utilized in her diet? Like i said the elite cereal might as well be froot loops with protein powder it was a joke, protein was like the 50th ingredient after every sugar substance known to man! Im not really an advocate on muscle milk but i noticed they do have a portable cereal.What is your take on that.The protein i have always used is muscle provider from BEVERLY INTERNATIONAL.Thanks for the help sorry so angry just tired of youngsters!

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    the Kashi brand cereals are high in protein and hella healthy. or you could just get some honey bunches of oats or reeses puffs and drink a protein shake?
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Honestly, I don't see the need for a high protein cereal. My suggestion would be a bowl of decent cereal, such as fiber one honey clusters or raisin bran with a protein shake (whey + milk) on the side.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) hintontopher has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by terracotta View Post
    Honestly, I don't see the need for a high protein cereal. My suggestion would be a bowl of decent cereal, such as fiber one honey clusters or raisin bran with a protein shake (whey + milk) on the side.
    Her diet calls for protein this is why it is a must!She also is one who actually has an excuse to not be able to eat breakfast thats why im looking for portable.But why would you suggest eating a bowl of cereal then chasing it with a protein shake if you see no need for high protein cereal???
    Board Certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
    Owner 365 Training
    BECAUSE DIETS DONT WORK!!!

Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Ted Nugent has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by hintontopher View Post
    But why would you suggest eating a bowl of cereal then chasing it with a protein shake if you see no need for high protein cereal???
    uhhhh..what? whats the difference between eating a bowl of regular cereal and taking in 20g of protein through a shake and eating a cereal with 20g of protein??
    Trump 2016
    ~In Love With Taylor Swift Crew~
    Type O Negative is greatest band in universe crew

terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000) terracotta is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Her diet calls for protein this is why it is a must!She also is one who actually has an excuse to not be able to eat breakfast thats why im looking for portable.But why would you suggest eating a bowl of cereal then chasing it with a protein shake if you see no need for high protein cereal???
    Originally Posted by Ted Nugent View Post
    uhhhh..what? whats the difference between eating a bowl of regular cereal and taking in 20g of protein through a shake and eating a cereal with 20g of protein??
    ^^ That.

Personally, there are no high protein cereals I like. Kashi is soy protein, and premixed high protein cereals are expensive and not that great.

I'd much rather have a bowl of regular cereal that is decent + a protein shake, than the previous options.
    31-26-36.

Mother of 3

www.hotnfit.com - need help with fat loss, muscle gain, or having a healthy pregnancy? Visit my site! Yes safe for work and mobile friendly :)

www.********.com/hotnfitcom

cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) cyde has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I agree with the above. Pouring a vanilla or strawberry protein shake over your favorite cereal can be rather tasty. Those high protein cereals are over-priced and taste like cardboard.

I used to work a demanding manual labor job, and I found this to work great for eating on the run:

Add whey & powdered milk to a shaker bottle
    Pre-bag some trail mix (healthy cereal, dried fruit & nuts)
    Add water to shake & wash down the trail mix

It's an easy, portable meal that can be consumed in a couple minutes & prepared in advance to store for weeks.

So Fly My Ash is Lined Up rainieravesouth's Avatar
    rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) rainieravesouth has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    LOL at high protein cereal.

just have some whey with your cereal.

strong lurker
    - Rep "super stupid jeans" pics on sight

dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) dannyboy33 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Vector cereal from Kellogs, its one of the most delicious cereals ive ever had.

Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Kai2008 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Target has a pretty good high protein cereal. It is Archer Farms High Protein Cinnamon Cereal. It has 15g of protein but it also has 14g sugar. So, it might be better as a post workout food.

StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500) StandStrong is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by cyde View Post
    I agree with the above. Pouring a vanilla or strawberry protein shake over your favorite cereal can be rather tasty. Those high protein cereals are over-priced and taste like cardboard.

I used to work a demanding manual labor job, and I found this to work great for eating on the run:

Add whey & powdered milk to a shaker bottle
    Pre-bag some trail mix (healthy cereal, dried fruit & nuts)
    Add water to shake & wash down the trail mix

It's an easy, portable meal that can be consumed in a couple minutes & prepared in advance to store for weeks.
    x2 here. I would advice her to have a cereal low in sugar and whole grain such as cheerioes. The had the protien shake in there. But if she has time to eat cereal, why couldnt she just have a bowl a oatmeal with some whey? this seem like it would be easier. just wondering.

M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) M0ss has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How about a shake with 1/2 cup of oatmeal in it, maybe 1/2 a Banana (depending on calorie allowances)

Something like

1 cup Milk
    1 scoop whey
    1/2 Banana
    1/2 cup Oatmeal

might not be a cereal, but gives high protien, and oats, can be made fast, and eaten on the run.
    ---------------------------
    Cutting:
    5'7 @ 200lbs
    Goal - 170lbs

Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Clever_Name has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Quaker old fashion oats with a scoop of whey. Takes about 2 mins to prepare start to finish. I think even a busy doctor can handle it.

KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10) KappaRaiders is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol at improper grammar in the title of the thread, when you're asking for "no morons"

i sometimes put a scoop of whey in my oats n corn flakes.
    PhiKappaTau.
    S&P.

initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000) initialize is just really nice. (+1000)
    The only "decent" cereal I can think of without much sugar is Special K cereal.. it has 7 grams of protein and like 1 gram of sugar, but the protein is soy I think

jamestrenda has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you do not have nutrition experience please dont post and waste everyones time.I have read to many post of morons spewing nutrition info and they have 0 qualifications to back it up! Too my questions i have a client that has asked me about high protein cereals,she came to me with dymatize elite high protein cereal.And my rebudle to that was throw it in the trash you wasted your money,this woman is a doctor and is on call frequently she doesnt have the time always for eggs and oatmeal.The question is does anyone know of a legit portable cereal that is actually able to be utilized in her diet? Like i said the elite cereal might as well be froot loops with protein powder it was a joke, protein was like the 50th ingredient after every sugar substance known to man! Im not really an advocate on muscle milk but i noticed they do have a portable cereal.What is your take on that.The protein i have always used is muscle provider from BEVERLY INTERNATIONAL.Thanks for the help sorry so angry just tired of youngsters!
    What exactly do you mean by "high" protein? I eat Kashi Go Lean Crunch almost every morning with some yogurt. 1 cup of Go Lean Crunch has 9 grams of protein, and the yogurt has 10 grams. I usually have 2 cups of each. That's almost 40 grams of protein right there, and it is quick and easy to make. Can you take it with you? Well, you could if you have the right container and maybe a plastic spoon.

As far as morons go, I would caution you about calling people names like that until you learn how to spell.
    JT - Even Hercules used a spotter.

Great work everyone! I saw a couple of post that said oats and whey!That is exactly what i was going to tell her and as far as portable well walmart has ziploc bags.I wonder sometimes why people have to make thing harder than they have to be.Ive never understood the cereal theory to a person, especially someone training to be a figure comp.Anyway great job to everyone and i apologize for sounding hostile in the beg.My other clients that have busy schedules i tell them to boil 15 eggs and leave them in the fridge that way every thing is grab and go if need be,for some reason this lady wants to be different.THANKS!!
    Owner 365 Training

Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the troll is strong w/ this one.
    add me : http://www.********.com/mbobilin
    fat loss log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128202591

dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dz6 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i was gonna post but then i realised i was a moron

oh wait..sorry..
    Last edited by dz6; 03-11-2009 at 03:40 PM.

Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Red9 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    The thread title just reeks of irony

LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) LEX-UA is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Let me ask you this..

..how often during the evening/night is she home? If at all..

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    I would have posted but I'm definitely a moron, so ...
    How to lose fat for Noobs: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=129247741

Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Joe Go has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Have the doctor make emergency meals that sit in the refrigerator ready to eat. No cereal will compare to whole food.

Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000) Dom_88 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Red9 View Post
    The thread title just reeks of irony
    Lol, indeed!
    Friendship b/w women:
    A woman doesn't come home one night. The next day she tells her husband she slept over at a girlfriend's place. Her husband calls 10 of her best friends. None know anything about it.

Friendship b/w men:
    A man doesn't come home one night. The next day he tells his wife he slept over at a friend's place. His wife calls 10 of the husband's best friends. 8 of them confirm he slept over, the other 2 claim he's still there.

Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10) Colawa is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I've heard there's this stuff called milk that's a pretty good source of protein...

I wonder if it mixes well with cereal??

There are many many options for portable protein, it seems strange to choose cereal as the only one... because it's not a very good source of protein alone... protein powder makes the most sense, but since it has been mentioned several times already...

hardboiled eggs
    canned tuna/chicken
    peanut butter

..to name a few
    lose
       /luz/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [looz] Show IPA verb, lost, los⋅ing.
    ?verb (used with object)

to get rid of: to lose one's fear of the dark; to lose weight.

loose
       /lus/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [loos] Show IPA adjective, loos⋅er, loos⋅est, adverb, verb loosed, loos⋅ing.
    ?adjective

free or released from fastening or attachment: a loose end.

behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500) behler is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Kai2008 View Post
    Target has a pretty good high protein cereal. It is Archer Farms High Protein Cinnamon Cereal. It has 15g of protein but it also has 14g sugar. So, it might be better as a post workout food.
    I second that.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Colawa View Post
    I've heard there's this stuff called milk that's a pretty good source of protein...

I wonder if it mixes well with cereal??
    Now you're just talking crazy.
    No sir, I don't like it.

Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000) Holyspokes is a name known to all. (+5000)
    sorry dude, no morons.
    ENCLAVE
    Fitness & Nutrition
    CISSN
    CSCS
    CF-L1

Cyclist, Sprinter, Foodie.

Ahh yes now all the morons show up! lol
    Owner 365 Training

Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000) Simmo0508 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Hey what's up?

Try the supermarket health food aisle, or a health food store itself. They often have a variety of high protein muesli mixes, gluten free products etc. Got all the things you need. As always just check the nutritional info labels and the ingredients list to see if it's to you & your clients liking.

They get a bit pricey but hey, you get what you pay for.