Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

my best cutting program

This might enlighten some of you on what's possible physically and mentally. You may be surprised by what I'm going to say but maybe it will open your mind.

I've trained for ~12 years and I've been a trainer too for some years.

How to lose 3.5 lbs of fat per week without losing muscle:
    6 workouts per week in the morning for 3 hours:
    - ~100 sets of about 12 reps to failure ( plus ~ 15 sets of warm up in total ):
    --- 2 drop sets per muscle group with 2 different exercises, ~ 7 sets per drop sets, all to failure.
    --- whole body workout every morning, except for the legs.
    --- alternate upper and lower body or agonist and antagonist muscles to save time.
    --- end the workout with 1h of walking on the treadmill.
    Several whey shakes during the workouts, no carbs. Lots of vit C. 1 multi-vit before the w/o. 1 coffee before. 5 g creatine before. Omega 3s before ( they've been shown to increase lipolysis during training).
    Carbs+ whey after the workout + 5 g creatine mono.
    Calories at maintenance the rest of the day with lots of protein.
    The caloric deficit is created by the workout. Lipolysis will be extremely stimulated with so many drop sets.

- 2 workouts per week on the evening for the legs. ( 9 workouts total per week )
    --- 5 sets of 50 reps of squat. in rest pause.
    --- between the sets of squats, a few sets for the arms while the legs recover.

Supplements:
    - epistane 2 pills, 3-AD 2 pills per day.
    - 250g of whey per day. 400g of protein total per day. Lots of water.
    - Multi vit, 3g vit C, 10g Omega-3, 10g creating mono per day, 1 sccop gatorade after training.
    - vitex to avoid gyno. very cheap and very effective.
    - 1 coffee before training. No fat burners.

I lose 3.5lbs of fat per week with that with no muscle loss. Much more couting water retention loss. No real loss of volume.

When bulking, same thing but much more calories. I can gain ~ 3lbs of real muscle per week with that. Obviously much more counting water gain.

Phenomenal but extremely hard. You don't have to use real steroids to get really big. Train very hard with epi and/or 3-AD and you will get huge and ripped in no time.

Maybe my experience can put in perspective what's possible and what's not. I don't lose strength when cutting with that program, and I gain strength when bulking.

100 SETS TO FAILURE! ~ 600 SETS TO FAILURE PER WEEK!

NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SOMEONE NATURAL! LISTEN TO YOUR BODY IF IT STARTS TO HURT STOP IMMEDIATELY. INCREASE VOLUME PROGRESSIVELY OVER A FEW WEEKS.

JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10) JSeligman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    wanna give an example of what one day routine would look like?
    Roll Tide

atm: au natural

frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) frankgpass has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    why no fat burners?
    Better to die quick fighting on your feet than to live forever...begging on your knees.

- The Lamb

Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Nick666 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    No need for fat burners. They won't do jack squat compared to the workout.

I take one coffee before the w/o. It's a good fat burner anyways. Omega 3s too, they also help increase lipolysis and lower insulin.

I take 1/2 scoop of whey every 30 min. It gives me enough energy to do the workout. Doing that also increases lipolysis and reduces catabolism.

The EPOC of such a workout must be quite enormous. Probably 500+ calories. The EPOC is non linear with the intensity and rather linear with the duration. This workout is both long and very intense.

That workout also burns a hell of a lot of calories. So no need for fat burners, on the contrary they might be dangerous since the workout is extremely intense.

Originally Posted by JSeligman View Post
    wanna give an example of what one day routine would look like?
    -10 min walking on the treadmill
    - ~ 3 warmup circuits with light loads. say bench press on the smith, seated cable rows, seated calf raises. Depends on the morning, some days I feel more sluggish than others, so I do 1-2 more circuits depending.
    When I'm warmed up properly
    - declined bench press on the smith. 12 reps to failure
    --- remove 25lbs on one side, second set to failure
    --- etc.. total say 7-10 sets to failure with no rest between.

- seated calves: same
    - lat pulldown supinated.

Back to the chest:
    - incline flies. ( flies are very effective to gain muscle on the chest contrarily to what some say )

- standing calves
    - seated cable rows.

- decline bench press on the smith again
    - seated calves.
    - shrugs
    - Press behind neck

then I finish with the arms alternated with the abs:
    - hammer DB curls
    - dips on the machine
    - seated crunches on the machine
    - cable curls
    - overhead DB
    - side cable for the obliques.

For each exercise I do 7-10 sets in a row. Usually the first set is done in the full range of motion. The other sets are done with J-reps, which are partials under the max force point.

In total that's about 100 sets to failure per workout. The most I've done is 117 sets.

I can't do the legs in the morning that would be to hard, so I do them at another time.

For each muscle I pick about 2 exercises that I know don't hurt my joints. For instance I know that I feel a bit my elbows when I do barbell curls. I don't feel the elbows at all when I do cable curls. I like to take 1 free weight exercise and one cable or machine exercise per muscle to vary the stimulus.

For the shoulders I do only one exercise ( PBN ). That's enough considering the number of sets I do for the chest and back.

In all, I do about 15-20 sets per day per muscle per day.

I walk between the drop sets.

1h of treadmill after the workout to burn more calories. I don't have enough energy to do anything else.

So if someone tells you that it's impossible to train hard and long at the same time, it's BULL****.

If someone tells you that you should be sooo concerned about overtraining ( people who take steroids also say that ), it's complete bull****.

If someone says that it's impossible to lose more than 1lb of fat per week at a relatively low bf without losing muscle ( even people taking sterois say that ) that's bull**** too.

That's why I posted that, to make people think again about several ideas that they might have.

Of course it is impossible to train like that naturally. But with about 40 bucks of prohormones per month, an average guy can become really huge and cut. If he's capable to training that hard.

Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Chaosvash has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Nick666 View Post

Supplements:
    Next time don't fail to mention this is not for natural bbers.

Originally Posted by Chaosvash View Post
    Next time don't fail to mention this is not for natural bbers.
    That's what I said!

NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SOMEONE NATURAL!

Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Kyle.Lgk is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

Thumbs down My Critique (for what its worth)....

6 workouts of 100 sets to failure with drop sets for 3 hours... i doubt theres many people out there who wouldnt be overtrained from this... i hope ur sleeping 10-12 hrs a night!

400g of protein is ridiculous and unnecessary... with no carbs your body is going to be metabolizing a lot of this for energy rather then muscle

250g of whey is also unnecessary... only reason i could see for this would be to save money... your better off getting most of ur protein from various sources of lean meat, dairy, etc...

10g of creatine is unnecessary... 3-5g is fine

----IMHO

Originally Posted by Nick666 View Post
    This might enlighten some of you on what's possible physically and mentally. You may be surprised by what I'm going to say but maybe it will open your mind.

I've trained for ~12 years and I've been a trainer too for some years.

How to lose 3.5 lbs of fat per week without losing muscle:
    6 workouts per week in the morning for 3 hours:
    - ~100 sets of about 12 reps to failure ( plus ~ 15 sets of warm up in total ):
    --- 2 drop sets per muscle group with 2 different exercises, ~ 7 sets per drop sets, all to failure.
    --- whole body workout every morning, except for the legs.
    --- alternate upper and lower body or agonist and antagonist muscles to save time.
    --- end the workout with 1h of walking on the treadmill.
    Several whey shakes during the workouts, no carbs. Lots of vit C. 1 multi-vit before the w/o. 1 coffee before. 5 g creatine before. Omega 3s before ( they've been shown to increase lipolysis during training).
    Carbs+ whey after the workout + 5 g creatine mono.
    Calories at maintenance the rest of the day with lots of protein.
    The caloric deficit is created by the workout. Lipolysis will be extremely stimulated with so many drop sets.

- 2 workouts per week on the evening for the legs. ( 9 workouts total per week )
    --- 5 sets of 50 reps of squat. in rest pause.
    --- between the sets of squats, a few sets for the arms while the legs recover.

Supplements:
    - 250g of whey per day. 400g of protein total per day. Lots of water.
    - Multi vit, 3g vit C, 10g Omega-3, 10g creating mono per day, 1 sccop gatorade after training.
    - vitex to avoid gyno. very cheap and very effective.
    - 1 coffee before training. No fat burners.

I lose 3.5lbs of fat per week with that with no muscle loss. Much more couting water retention loss. No real loss of volume.

When bulking, same thing but much more calories. I can gain ~ 3lbs of real muscle per week with that. Obviously much more counting water gain.

Phenomenal but extremely hard. You don't have to use real steroids to get really big. Train very hard with epi and/or 3-AD and you will get huge and ripped in no time.

Maybe my experience can put in perspective what's possible and what's not. I don't lose strength when cutting with that program, and I gain strength when bulking.

100 SETS TO FAILURE! ~ 600 SETS TO FAILURE PER WEEK!

NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SOMEONE NATURAL! LISTEN TO YOUR BODY IF IT STARTS TO HURT STOP IMMEDIATELY. INCREASE VOLUME PROGRESSIVELY OVER A FEW WEEKS.
    It's not the daily increase but daily decrease. Hack away at the unessential - Bruce Lee
    www.kylelouismusic.com

Like I said, when I train like that I take PHs.

I take 10g of creatine because I train so much. The amount of creatine used during a workout depends directly on the volume done as well as on the intensity.

400g of protein is not ridiculous at all when you do that kind of volume and when you're on PH. And whey is a very anabolic protein and easy to digest, which is critical when taking so much. In fact when you take into account its absorbtion rate and its quality ( large amounts of BCAAs ) it's cheaper than almost any other source of protein.

And you'd be surprised, I've tried at certain times to take even more whey, the gains were nothing short of phenomenal. I was taking 3 pills of epistane at that time I think. I found it hard to believe how fast I was growing.

Like I said I don't cut calories from my diet. The workout itself burns in the order of 1000 calories, + the EPOC about 500 cal + the lipolysis stimulus which must be quite huge too. That's roughly equivalent to 1/2 lb of fat per day. I take carbs without problem. I have a very good insulin sensitivity because I've depleted almost completly.

The hypertrophic stimulus is so large that combined with the PH I regain all the muscle that I might have lost during the workout.

Si it's NOT overtraining. If I do that to gain muscle I gain very quickly. But I have to take a ****load of protein for it to work.

Anyways that's the way I do it and it f***** works.