acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Getting sick brahs

Alright so I feel the sore throat coming which is a sign I got two questions

1. Can I cut off the sickness early before it gets worse

2. If I do get sick how do I maintain my gains and not lose weight

madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) madtraps01 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    why would you stop lifting with a sore throat?

acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) acaicedo7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    You obviously did not read my thread I said how can I stop a sore throat from turning into a cold and if i do get a cold and have to rest how to maintain muscle. Read the thread before you ask these questions

South Side Chicago McCabesLifts's Avatar
    McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500) McCabesLifts is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Simple, get enough sleep and food, let your immune system do the rest
    AAPF MEET AAPF
    -July 19, 2015------December 13, 2015-
    Squat-380-------------Squat-385
    Bench-220------------Bench- 225
    Deadlift-413-----------Deadlift-451
    Youtube Channel
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTnFEX8cvEXjzoZxz1mPGzA

jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jdl22 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    McCabes doing some awesome advice giving. Your immune system needs the rest. The time comes when lifting needs to take the back seat. Focus on your health and get back into the gym when you're able to do it. Avoiding proper rest/care will only prolong your potential sickness, keeping you from the gym for a longer period of time.
    Personal Blog -- littletontwinsfitness.com

BB.com Online Workout Journal -- http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=168555843

Bench Press 1RM: 255lbs
    Deadlift: 5 reps @ 315lbs
    Squat 1RM: 275lbs

New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) New2thisSite has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by acaicedo7 View Post
    Alright so I feel the sore throat coming which is a sign I got two questions

1. Can I cut off the sickness early before it gets worse

2. If I do get sick how do I maintain my gains and not lose weight
    i knew something was wrong, when 2 days a go my throat felt a lil wierd after a 2 hour intense soccer training, the next morning i had a sore throat with runny nose, today i have sore throat, caughing and sneezing with a stuffed nose, help

BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000) BJP2k14 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    You can't stop a cold once it's already inside your system.