Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10
    Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Im back. Its been a rough couple of weeks. My wife and I lost our pregnancy. We went in for the first ultrasound expecting to find a heartbeat...there was none. We had the surgery scheduled but we wanted to have another ultrasound just to be sure we were doing the right thing. The second ultrasound showed we had identical twins. After another long couple of weeks it was determined the babies were shrinking and we scheduled another surgery. The night before the surgery we were at home watching a movie when my wife started cramping and bleeding. So we had to go to the ER for surgery that night. Its been a rough couple weeks...Ive eaten whatever I wanted and Im afraid to step on the scale. I go back to work monday and will be back on the diet and training then.
    ''The greatest wealth, is health.''

''Sacrifice what you are, for what you can become.''

My XBox live gamertag is ''Sideways717''

leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Very sorry to hear. My wife and I have experienced it twice. There are more important things than keto right now, take care of yourself and your wife. Once again, sorry.
    Roo, Roo...

LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10) LDU is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    very sorry to hear about your loss, best wishes to you and your wife.

Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sideways17 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thanks guys for the kind words. Im exhausted from ''being strong'' for my wife. It was a long couple of weeks helping her through the rough times. It brought us closer though. I was extremely excited to be on my way to fatherhood. It was a huge blow that we did not expect at all. I am much better now though and my wife is doing much better too.

That being said...I weighed myself this morning. I had no regard for calories or macros for 3 weeks and as bad as this may sound...I didn't care. There are things more important than a diet and I know that. Family made us lasagna, soup, pasta...ya know comfort food. My wife and I also indulged in quite a bit of ice cream. Im up to 214lbs. Its a lot of water and I don't see it taking me very long to get back down to 190's.

Here we go again...

Changing my body & life. MissJelly's Avatar
    MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MissJelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm very sorry for your loss.
    redheadlaw7 is my inspiration.

Things are getting back to normal. My meals have been solid for 1 week and 2 days and Im starting to lean out slightly. Im not back to where I was but I will be soon. Im having trouble getting my training frequency back to 4 days a week. Im working on it but I have to stay home to support my wife. She is having a hell of a time with this. Shes progresing but not very quickly. Shell get there.

After things get back to normal Ill get back to the Y and use the cardio machines and more weights. Ill let ya know how Im progressing!

Food has been good: sample

1T EVOO, 6 Eggs, tabasco, 1/3c cheese

1/4c almonds, 2 scoops Whey

1/4c Sunflower Seeds, 2T Natty PB

2 scoops Whey

Dinner usually turkey tacos, chicken or steak and a salad or something similar.

Im finally getting my motivation back and am starting to get geared up to hit my training hard again. My diet is alright...gonna cut out PB and my diet drinks this week to see how that helps. Tonight I have Back and Biceps. Im also getting away from LISS. I've read some of queloque log and it seems to be helping him. Ill try it all week and see what happens.

Later!

Hey guys, I started a egg fast yesterday. I weighed in yesterday at 206.5. Yesterday I had 6 scrambled eggs, 14 hardboiled eggs, 2 chicken breast, and 1 scoop of whey. This morning I weighed in a 204. Not bad for 1 day considering it cant be water weight because Ive been in ketosis for a week now! Today Im doing the same. We'll see how it goes!

chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) chester-m has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great log Sidways17.

Thanks for the motivation.

leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50) leanllama will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Sideways17 View Post
    Hey guys, I started a egg fast yesterday. I weighed in yesterday at 206.5. Yesterday I had 6 scrambled eggs, 14 hardboiled eggs, 2 chicken breast, and 1 scoop of whey. This morning I weighed in a 204. Not bad for 1 day considering it cant be water weight because Ive been in ketosis for a week now! Today Im doing the same. We'll see how it goes!
    I'm doin the same, how is it going? I started on creatine so I am no doubt holding water but still losing good numbers with eggs.

Good luck man.
    Roo, Roo...

Holy crap!? Here's my long lost log! How's the keto going folks? I am proud to announce I will be a daddy in 12 days! Getting so close to her (Rylin Rae) due date has inspired me to get back to a comfortable weight. If you have read this log you know I made it down to 194.5lbs last July. Id like to be back to 200lbs or 205ish.

So...Ill be back to it tomorrow!