Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by jempalmer View Post
    i agree on the vacaton thing if you work all yr round and dont earn enough money to even save up for a weekend vacation that is messed up as what are you working for, just to exsist and not enjoy life, without money to spare in life you feel trapped in a mundane limited box with no room to progress or better yourself to achieve higher earnings, like a no win situation and also no rewards for your efforts
    she must not know how to save her money (like most women). IF she worked for a year straight, she should have at least 1000-2000 saved up for a cheap vacation. it's just that simple.....she is complaining about it yet she probably goes to starbucks everyday and goes shopping all the time.

seriously, working full time a year, i don't care if your mortgage is 3000 a month, you should be able to have a little bit of money left over. no one lives paycheque to paycheque where after bills you have two cents in teh bank.

jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100) jacaresouza is not very well liked. (-100)
    Originally Posted by TheBigEasy007 View Post
    A bit of both. It sucked in high school seeing all the kids having nice cars and being able to go out at night without worrying about having enough money for gas or having to go to work the next morning.

But now I know how to manage my money and know the value of hard work.
    Again, how is that "poor". That's just normal.

all the "rich" people I know are stupid as **** anyway so it evens out.

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by jacaresouza View Post
    poor is living on welfare. poor is living in a dump neighborhood and your mother and father both work ****ty menial jobs making 15 bucks an hour in there 30's and 40's.
    15/hr isn't poor...

jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    she must not know how to save her money (like most women). IF she worked for a year straight, she should have at least 1000-2000 saved up for a cheap vacation. it's just that simple.....she is complaining about it yet she probably goes to starbucks everyday and goes shopping all the time.

seriously, working full time a year, i don't care if your mortgage is 3000 a month, you should be able to have a little bit of money left over. no one lives paycheque to paycheque where after bills you have two cents in teh bank.
    i used to.... my hours were cut at work and while i tried to get another job when there was a massive job shortage i was borrowing money for food, id pay my mortgage, tax, tv, water, gas, electric etc first then food, i sold my car and walked to work or anywhere i needed to go and had ?-0 left at the end of the month, that was scary, i remember id ration my food to make sure i had enough food to give me the energy for the walk to work and back
    if youre not screaming youre not trying

i used to.... my hours were cut at work and while i tried to get another job when there was a massive job shortage i was borrowing money for food, id pay my mortgage, tax, tv, water, gas, electric etc first then food, i sold my car and walked to work or anywhere i needed to go and had ?-0 left at the end of the month, that was scary, i remember id ration my food to make sure i had enough food to give me the energy for the walk to work and back
    well i mean if she is working your typical 9-5 she should still have some money. there's always a way out of everything, if her bills are too expensive, maybe she should cut out her internet and use library comp, or instead of heat open the oven door after cooking something up. simple stuff like that should do the trick.

anyway im just being an ass. i have a hunch she probably orders the grande frappacino at starbucks though, lol

CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CookieFactory is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    well i mean if she is working your typical 9-5 she should still have some money. there's always a way out of everything, if her bills are too expensive, maybe she should cut out her internet and use library comp, or instead of heat open the oven door after cooking something up. simple stuff like that should do the trick.

anyway im just being an ass. i have a hunch she probably orders the grande frappacino at starbucks though, lol
    http://www.amazon.com/Nickel-Dimed-N...5881721&sr=8-1

JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50) JibJab will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Burden.
    First of all because you grow up with the stress of worrying about money, which is hard on a little kid, you get to feeling guilty just for wanting anything at all. Then you go to school in your second/third whatever hand clothes and people don't like you cos you're a dork. You don't have money to go out, your parents don't have the education or the time to help you with school.
    But you make it through school okay and go off to university, obviously your family can't support you during this time so you have to work long hours while trying to do uni. You're surrounded by a culture of wealthy people which you can't possibly understand and you stay feeling like you're on the outside.
    Then you graduate with average grades and no connections.
    I do believe it's possible to work your way up from nothing but for every person who manages that there are a thousand who don't.
    It's certainly much easier just to start out at the top and cruise through life.
    It's better to die on your feet than live on your knees.

jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) jempalmer is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by JibJab View Post
    Burden.
    First of all because you grow up with the stress of worrying about money, which is hard on a little kid, you get to feeling guilty just for wanting anything at all. Then you go to school in your second/third whatever hand clothes and people don't like you cos you're a dork. You don't have money to go out, your parents don't have the education or the time to help you with school.
    But you make it through school okay and go off to university, obviously your family can't support you during this time so you have to work long hours while trying to do uni. You're surrounded by a culture of wealthy people which you can't possibly understand and you stay feeling like you're on the outside.
    Then you graduate with average grades and no connections.
    I do believe it's possible to work your way up from nothing but for every person who manages that there are a thousand who don't.
    It's certainly much easier just to start out at the top and cruise through life.
    this is true, i respect people who give it a try though and make their way through life despite being disadvantaged
    if youre not screaming youre not trying

Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000) Squizzy is just really nice. (+1000)
    My family is pretty well off. My parents own a business. We do well, no doubt. But the thing is, my parents don't live very lavishly at all. We have a house with one bathroom, that's nothing special, to be honest. They've always raised me to respect money and not spend it on stupid things. Live within your means. For instance: My dad just bought a new truck, but until about a month ago, he still drove his beat-up 1995 Ford F-150 with 225,000 km on it, that he bought brand-new. Heck, he still drives it sometimes. LOL. Money isn't everything. Some of the wealthiest people I know are also the most miserable. Really at the end of the day, as long as your basic needs are met, really..............who cares?

Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Araj is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Burden.

brb, having nothing for dinner, every night.

14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Hai! You grew up poor too? What a coincidence! so did I!

How are you doing?

usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50) usamarshal will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You better watch out man...Obama might be listening and he won't be happy about what your sayin'...

louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) louisdorkman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    very much a burden... had to work since i was 13... during summertime friends would be out playing... i was at work... sleeping on floors... etc... made me a mentally strong person but still rather be born into a rich family.

14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500) 14kRPM is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by usamarshal View Post
    You better watch out man...Obama might be listening and he won't be happy about what your sayin'...
    Who are you talking to?

Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500) Hesh is not very helpful. (-500)
    it can be more a a curse than a blessing.

growing up poor probably means you'll most likely grow up in a neighborhood around dangerous, poorly connected people with poor social skills and lower moral character.

Public school in the area too will probably be of poorer quality as well, with possibly a more exploitative administration, meaner, dumber teachers, and meaner, dumber classmates who scream at each other in Ebonics.
    "People have too much to do, too many people to meet, to shed a tear for somebody who wants to give up." -The Experiment

Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10) Celticsaint is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    lol @ what some of you think is "poor".

"poor" isn't being able to afford vacations. Big freakin' deal. "poor" isn't getting a car bought for you in high school..

poor is living on welfare. poor is living in a dump neighborhood and your mother and father both work ****ty menial jobs making 15 bucks an hour in there 30's and 40's. That's poor.

I never got a car in high school. I never got anything given to me (ie. college payed for, clothes etc.).....but i would NEVER consider myself poor. Ever.
    Lol its funny how all the rich people think theyre better and act snobby to poor people but then poor people do it right back. But 15/hour is good money though. Thats about ?10 an hour over here in england, thats ****loads of cash.

None of us are horribly poor now because we can all afford luxuries like the internet, there are people in my area who have no luxuries at all except the roof over the head and food on the table. And theres literally nothing else, now thats poor. But then its in our nature to exaggerate our problems.

Sure some of us have it tough and may have been truly poor in the past but to be properly poor now you would not be on here complaining. In fact if you think youre poor try thinking about people who cant even afford food

Edit: The people with little money that i know think its a burden cus they cant afford good stuff but since we hit hard times a few years ago ive never been happier, it makes you appreciate life a lot more
    Last edited by Celticsaint; 03-01-2009 at 11:53 AM.

Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000) Davis_Ever is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Celticsaint View Post
    Lol its funny how all the rich people think theyre better and act snobby to poor people but then poor people do it right back. But 15/hour is good money though. Thats about ?10 an hour over here in england, thats ****loads of cash.

None of us are horribly poor now because we can all afford luxuries like the internet, there are people in my area who have no luxuries at all except the roof over the head and food on the table. And theres literally nothing else, now thats poor. But then its in our nature to exaggerate our problems.

Sure some of us have it tough and may have been truly poor in the past but to be properly poor now you would not be on here complaining. In fact if you think youre poor try thinking about people who cant even afford food

Edit: The people with little money that i know think its a burden cus they cant afford good stuff but since we hit hard times a few years ago ive never been happier, it makes you appreciate life a lot more
    that last comment sums it up. Also I think for a lot of people (especially the bodybuilding/weightlifting community) they're always looking for way to improve their life/situation, health etc. Growing up with little has definately given me the drive to improve in tht aspect of my life and set goals for myself to attain because I want to be a success.
    Lames catch feelin's, we catch flights