Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

I can see how the power of money to attract women can be intoxicating

I went to a local bank today to open up a couple of accounts. The teller was pretty cute, mid to late 20s. She was friendly, but straightforward and not really flirty or anything.

That is of course, until I told her the amounts I was opening the accounts with - 5 figures for both of them (disclaimer, this is no e-brag, unfortunately this is from a life insurance policy and I'm putting it away to save)

Anyway, she mentioned she had to change the account configuration because she didnt think "I'd be depositing THAT much"

Her demeanor changed from that point on ever-so-slightly. She started doing a lot more very subtle attention-getting maneuvers. I had to LOL, because this was a girl who worked at a bank and sees a **** ton of money daily.

So this is yet another one of my few 'experiments' or 'observations' as you may call them, into how potentially powerful money can have in picking up women. It was even more pronounced in this case, because I am a pretty humble person, and I was acting very low-key during this transaction, not making a big deal about it, and I could still tell her attraction level went up - so I can only IMAGINE how ridiculously easy it must be when you can actually flaunt real wealth.

No wonder all these dorky rich guys do it....it's pretty alluring and effortless

*edit*: In before "omg not all women are like that!" and "durr only if you want to attract goldiggers!11"
    Cynical Optimist, Extreme Moderate

Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Loochi has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Lol. Pretty gay though, what if you lost all of your money.
    ** Officially started lifting weights on March 22nd 2007 **

Competitive bodybuilder, powerlifter and strongman.

is staying positive! :) Miz-Zou's Avatar
    Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Miz-Zou is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    "omg not all women are like that!" and "durr only if you want to attract goldiggers!11"

It had to be done.
    ★★★AJ Lee Crew★★★ - Officer of Punk Destruction
    ★★★EMMAlution Crew★★★ - Director of Broadcasting Down Under
    ✪ Rampaigers Crew ✪ - Head of Chocolate Application to Pasty Booty
    $$$ Sasha Banks Crew $$$ - President of Ratchet Relations

mWo

Growing a Neck Beard!!!! bben147's Avatar
    bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by SaviorSix View Post
    I went to a local bank today to open up a couple of accounts. The teller was pretty cute, mid to late 20s. She was friendly, but straightforward and not really flirty or anything.

That is of course, until I told her the amounts I was opening the accounts with - 5 figures for both of them (disclaimer, this is no e-brag, unfortunately this is from a life insurance policy and I'm putting it away to save)

Anyway, she mentioned she had to change the account configuration because she didnt think "I'd be depositing THAT much"

Her demeanor changed from that point on ever-so-slightly. She started doing a lot more very subtle attention-getting maneuvers. I had to LOL, because this was a girl who worked at a bank and sees a **** ton of money daily.

So this is yet another one of my few 'experiments' or 'observations' as you may call them, into how potentially powerful money can have in picking up women. It was even more pronounced in this case, because I am a pretty humble person, and I was acting very low-key during this transaction, not making a big deal about it, and I could still tell her attraction level went up - so I can only IMAGINE how ridiculously easy it must be when you can actually flaunt real wealth.

No wonder all these dorky rich guys do it....it's pretty alluring and effortless

*edit*: In before "omg not all women are like that!" and "durr only if you want to attract goldiggers!11"

like totally.
    but i have no money

it's prolly why "im rich bitch" is such a good opening line..... those tricky rap super stars. they knew it all along. geee shuckss
    Im a Decagon

who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) who_mike_jones is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    now i aint sayin shes a gold digger, but i dont see her with no broke nikkas

SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) SaviorSix is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Inspiring responses so far.

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    100% having cash makes you look 10 times better in their eyes. Even the girls who "don't" care about money are super impressed with guys who have cash
    Disregard females, acquire currency

BreesieBabby
    women like shiny things? DUHHHH

"omg not all women are like that!"

bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10) bben147 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by breessaint35 View Post

yes you do

women are like ****ing racoons
    Im a Decagon

The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100) The.Truth is not very well liked. (-100)
    Same thing happened to me before I went to Jamaica. I had 32k in high interest savings and wanted to take 1k out. The girl was just doing her job and acting uninterested until she saw the account amount. All of a sudden she strikes up a conversation about where I'm going, who I am going with and starts getting flirty. The change in her body language and actions was obvious. Sticking chest out more, smiling, brushing hair back.

Another time at the gym, I had $1500 cash on me for car insurance and property tax. Hot blonde who ignores every guy at the gym is standing at the counter ordering a mineral water or some **** ($5 water). She turns around, looks directly in my wallet as I pay for my coffee and starts saying "I've seen you around here, what's your name?" Basically looking to see if I am really rich or just have a bunch of cash on me.

Just last week a girl said "an average guy with a new corvette and expensive clothes becomes hot".

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by bben147 View Post
    yes you do

women are like ****ing racoons
    I'm not gonna lie, I like me some shiny ****, BUUUT I can live wo it...

wanna make me a tin foil hat for teh lulz? I'll be entertained for HOURSSSSS

wanna make me a tin foil hat for teh lulz? I'll be entertained for HOURSSSSS
    I wouldn't make you a ****ing ice cube...
    Im a Decagon

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by bben147 View Post
    I wouldn't make you a ****ing ice cube...
    I'm going to take away your wizard hat... BISH

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    PSN: Punisher1012
    ► WKEA ◄
    *** New Jersey Crew 973 ***
    USMC
    OIF Vet

umm yahh.. What I mean by this thread is that all of a sudden having this ability is like a rush of power....I've never been able to instantly change a girl's demeanor like that no matter how much charm or charisma or anything... money has changed it INSTANTLY with ZERO EFFORT...

It just made me think that if I had tons of cash I would be purely unstoppable... a sad yet awesome truth

Originally Posted by The.Truth View Post
    Same thing happened to me before I went to Jamaica. I had 32k in high interest savings and wanted to take 1k out. The girl was just doing her job and acting uninterested until she saw the account amount. All of a sudden she strikes up a conversation about where I'm going, who I am going with and starts getting flirty. The change in her body language and actions was obvious. Sticking chest out more, smiling, brushing hair back.

Another time at the gym, I had $1500 cash on me for car insurance and property tax. Hot blonde who ignores every guy at the gym is standing at the counter ordering a mineral water or some **** ($5 water). She turns around, looks directly in my wallet as I pay for my coffee and starts saying "I've seen you around here, what's your name?" Basically looking to see if I am really rich or just have a bunch of cash on me.

Just last week a girl said "an average guy with a new corvette and expensive clothes becomes hot".
    well done....actually almost identical to my other story related to this topic

J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500) J0ne is not very helpful. (-500)
    this is known. i remember spitting at this girl at a bon fire. she was most definetly not reacting the way i wanted. i ended up getting in a fight from some duchebag was too touchey feely on her, altough, he had 15 friends there, and i was alone. she was apreciative but i ended up leaving as to not get murdered. she walked me to my car. she said WHAT this is your car?!
    then i sexed her in it.
    then she left her husband (srs, very srs)

"i wear fake ass gold to impress these fake ass hos"

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    "in this country to get the women, first you need to get money, then you get the powah, then you get the women."

BreesieBabby
    I hate women that go with men for money. I don't care what you bestards say, I have never and WILL never be that way. I REALLY can't stand it. I want to find more girls like me and we shall band together to stone all the snobby bitches to death in the middle of an arena. This stereotype is one of my biggest pet peevs.

Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500) Brian McGee is not very helpful. (-500)
    I hate women that go with men for money. I don't care what you bestards say, I have never and WILL never be that way. I REALLY can't stand it. I want to find more girls like me and we shall band together to stone all the snobby bitches to death in the middle of an arena. This stereotype is one of my biggest pet peevs.
    Why do you even bother? It's like saying not every guy cares about looks... what a ****ing joke. And the sad thing is you actually believe what you're saying... at least those skanks can understand their actions and interpret them, instead of just plain out ignoring them because you've been brainwashed to think it's morally incorrect or something.

There's nothing wrong with it, just admit it. You're the type of girl every guy should avoid in their life.

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by Brian McGee View Post
    Why do you even bother? It's like saying not every guy cares about looks... what a ****ing joke. And the sad thing is you actually believe what you're saying... at least those skanks can understand their actions and interpret them, instead of just plain out ignoring them because you've been brainwashed to think it's morally incorrect or something.

There's nothing wrong with it, just admit it. You're the type of girl every guy should avoid in their life.
    Why? bc I don't care what a man makes when I date him bc I know that I can take care of myself if the relationship CRATERS which it most likely will bc I fail at relationships?

A man with money is not going to keep me by money alone...

...only one muscle counts strong_penor's Avatar
    strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250) strong_penor has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Coming from someone who is pretty well-off financially, don't ever buy into the idea that women don't care about the amount of money you have. They very much do and to be honest, it makes things a lot easier... even the "liberal artsy" chicks who cry how bad greed is are like this. It's kind of funny actually.

People in general want to be around others who have money. We live in a really materialistic society.
    Disclaimer: I did not read your post, so quit bitching my reply to you makes no sense.

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by strong_penor View Post
    Coming from someone who is pretty well-off financially, don't ever buy into the idea that women don't care about the amount of money you have. They very much do and to be honest, it makes things a lot easier... even the "liberal artsy" chicks who cry how bad greed is are like this. It's kind of funny actually.

People in general want to be around others who have money. We live in a really materialistic society.
    I'll admit, it's nice not having to buy my bf(when I have one) everything, but for that to be the ONLY reason I am interested in a guy... NO. I don't want a dud in the bedroom, or a man that can't make conversation, or a dumb rich guy. If he has money and remarkable OTHER attributes, then YIPPEE. Otherwise... GTFO of my life (serious)

I've been with a couple of rich guys and they both ended up not preforming well in the sack or not paying attention to me or just being an IDIOT.

I like money just fine, but I plan on making enough to support myself. If the man can help, then GJDM...

Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Punisher1012 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    I'll admit, it's nice not having to buy my bf(when I have one) everything, but for that to be the ONLY reason I am interested in a guy... NO. I don't want a dud in the bedroom, or a man that can't make conversation, or a dumb rich guy. If he has money and remarkable OTHER attributes, then YIPPEE. Otherwise... GTFO of my life (serious)

I've been with a couple of rich guys and they both ended up not preforming well in the sack or not paying attention to me or just being an IDIOT.

I like money just fine, but I plan on making enough to support myself. If the man can help, then GJDM...
    is this your type of guy?

► WKEA ◄
    USMC
    OIF Vet

BreesieBabby
    Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    is this your type of guy?

lolwut? ew.

I like big burly guys with short hair and facial hair to show their manliness...
    I lika teh muscules...

bigger than this guy... but just as awesome:

mmm brad pitt in FIGHT CLUB FTW

lolwut? ew.

I like big burly guys with short hair and facial hair to show their manliness...
    I lika teh muscules...

bigger than this guy... but just as awesome:

mmm brad pitt in FIGHT CLUB FTW
    I have more game than him just dont have the looks.
    ► WKEA ◄
    USMC
    OIF Vet

CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500) CEO Josh is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Money is the main thing im going after, I'm convinced it matters even more then looks

Originally Posted by Punisher1012 View Post
    I have more game than him just dont have the looks.
    In other words you, lose to him in everyway that matters.

RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10) RxTim is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    its not just about this society. it's human nature in general. we are always in line for rejection and the female needs pick the male who can protect her [speaking at a financial standpoint]. women want men who are up to their level and most likely more. This word "ambition" women look for in us is really us just busting our asses at work and keeping a job

Originally Posted by RxTim View Post
    its not just about this society. it's human nature in general. we are always in line for rejection and the female needs pick the male who can protect her [speaking at a financial standpoint]. women want men who are up to their level and most likely more. This word "ambition" women look for in us is really us just busting our asses at work and keeping a job
    I just turned 22, a week ago. I'm going to focus 22-23 purely on making and banking as much money as possible and learning investing. Brb ballin

Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Ironbrah has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by pureshok View Post
    Money is the main thing im going after, I'm convinced it matters even more then looks

In other words you, lose to him in everyway that matters.
    The sooner you realize the better

Originally Posted by Ironbrah View Post
    The sooner you realize the better
    Yea I'm starting to obess less about my looks and looking better, and more about my bank account.

Seems the only diff with the guys getting more play then me is $$. None of these guys work out, just average, skinny, or chubby, they are all average looking but the ones who are balling have girls killing each other over it.

One of my ex's obessions was this good looking guy, decent build but he was ballin. He had girls lined up at all times, and never spit any game or tried. He was the highest lv a guy can try to aim for and not be world wide famous.