Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)

Deathstroke's Top 100 Matches From Japan

I have made this list of the Top 100 Puroresu (Japanese wrestling) matches from just viewing and collecting Japanese wrestling shows primarily from the late 70's until present day. I watched regularly from 1995 until sometime last year.

Before I begin, I'd like to make some notes:

1. I try to rank these matches by a number of things including the workrate, the heat and the historic value.

2. There are alot of these lists available on the worldwide web made by members from different locations of the IWC (internet wrestling community) who're far more knowledgable and well-versed in Japanese wrestling than I ever will be. My goal is not to surpass or immitate their lists. Mine will not be the best damn list ever put together and noone wants to see my shoddy immitation of someone elses opinion.

3. This list is entirely my own opinion.

4. I will not provide a video of each match. Alot of the matches in my top 100 are readily available on youtube or dailymotion what have you and knowing this board like I knows this board, not nearly enough people will take the time nor do they have the time to sit infront of their computers and watch them all in their entirety or even clipped.

5. I will not provide pictures of all the wrestlers involved in each match as I have in my past lists. Countless photos of them are just a simply google search away.

6. I will list 10 matches a day for a period of 10 days. I won't slack on this one. It'll definately be complete in 10 days.

7. To avoid repetition. I will only list one match of a series instead of say, listing Benoit vs. Liger five different times.

8. Finally, this is the last attempt at a list I'll ever make unless I try one with MMA fights.

All that said, I bring you my first block of 5 matches, there will be another block of 5 matches later on today:

100. Atsushi Onita vs. Masashi Aoyagi - Karate Fighter vs. Pro Wrestler, FMW 10/6/89:

In early 1989 Atsushi Onita started his own promotion FMW to compete with UWF-i. FMW wasn't really a garbage fed at this point but a shoot-style promotion. Onita had a match with a legit martial artist Aoyagi where the two brawled in and out of the ring before, during and after the match had started which was something never seen in wrestling or karate before 89. They later met in the rematch that would put FMW on the map and turn Onita into a hardcore icon on 10/6/89.

99. The Sheik & Abdullah The Butcher vs. The Funk Brothers, AJPW Real World Tag League Finals 77:

From what I understand, this was one of the biggest and bloodiest feuds not only in Japan but in the United States as well during the 70's. I've only seen the matches from Japan and this one is my favorite from four of the most iconic brawlers in the history who put on a hardcore brawl that was arguably way ahead of it's time.

98. Terry Funk & Mr. Pogo vs. Hayabusa & Masato Tanaka - No Rope Barbwire Bomb, FMW 5/5/96

An very insane match with blood and gimmicks a plenty. This match takes away a huge percentage of Hayabusa's arsenal because he doesn't have much to fly off of and Pogo is Mr. Pogo, a garbage wrestler who cannot work the traditional style of wrestling a lick. But all four men mesh well in an odd way that I can't fully explain as they tell a story with their gimmicks and various sharp objects and they space out their weapons spots well enough to hold my interest throughout the entire match which is rare with me and garbage style matches. Simply put, the match is the epitome of ultraviolentness.

97. Power Warrior (Kensuke Sasaki) & The Roadwarriors vs. Scott Norton & The Steiner Brothers, UWF-i vs. NJPW "Battle Formation" 96:

In the early 90's, Kensuke Sasaki became the third Roadwarrior known as Power Warrior and he, Animal and Hawk would go onto compete in different combinations in tag team matches and together in six man tags. This was by far the best Roadwarriors match from Japan that I ever seen and it only helped that on this night they were opposing one of the other greatest duos in the history of tag team wrestling and a solid heavyweight worker. It's 15 minutes from one of the best Japan workers and 5 of the best gaijin workers in the world at this point.

96. Stan Hansen vs. Andre The Giant, NJPW 9/23/81:

What can you say? I love brawls and this is a legendary brawl for obvious reasons. Hansen's selling and brawling allowed this match to be oh so much more than just a big lug and one REALLY BIG lug sweating and pushing each other around. Hansen armdrags Andre, slams the big man and lariat clothelines him to the floor. In the end, it's one of Hansen's first great matches and probably Andre's best performance ever caught on camera.
    Last edited by Deathstroke; 11-09-2008 at 12:01 PM.
    BLM (Brock Lesnar Matters)

Always go full potato crew

LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Great idea! Can't for All Japan stuff to be listed. Sadly, I never really followed anything else besides AJPW. I'm familiar with the other stuff and have seen matches throughout the years but All Japan was my Japanese ECW LOL..

Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000) Mrs Grudge is a name known to all. (+5000)
    FINALLY, DEATHSTROKE HAS COME BACK!!!!! To WRESTLING COUNT DOWNS!
    Access the gun's off the earth axis
    Axis of evil, the eagle will leave your hat split
    Ruck flow is like "**** you, Gawd"
    I don't wanna rhyme, I need a construction job

- Sean Price

Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Deathstroke has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by LockeLesnar View Post
    Great idea! Can't for All Japan stuff to be listed. Sadly, I never really followed anything else besides AJPW. I'm familiar with the other stuff and have seen matches throughout the years but All Japan was my Japanese ECW LOL..
    Hey buddy, haven't seen you posting much. Hope all is good with you. And if you haven't followed much besides All Japan (I remember you were working on Joshi though) then hopefully this list is good for you. I'll have all my favorite Joshi matches in it.

Originally Posted by Mrs Grudge View Post
    FINALLY, DEATHSTROKE HAS COME BACK!!!!! To WRESTLING COUNT DOWNS!
    Wait until I count down from 30. Ron Jeremy ain't gonna have nothin on me when it comes to countdowns!

LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000) LockeLesnar is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Deathstroke View Post
    Hey buddy, haven't seen you posting much. Hope all is good with you. And if you haven't followed much besides All Japan (I remember you were working on Joshi though) then hopefully this list is good for you. I'll have all my favorite Joshi matches in it.
    Hey dude. I had watched a descent amount of Joshi back in the day but never really paid close attention to it so a lot is forgotten. I have rehashed a ton over the last few months. By far, the best Womens wrestling we will ever see and even some of the best overall wrestling we may ever see.

I'm still around. Haven't been posting as much over the last few months. Kinda busy with work and trying to fit in enough eating and gym work. Also, all the trolling that has been going on here has kinda kept me away as well.

95. Ric Flair vs. Jumbo Tsuruta, AJPW 10/9/81

Great matches between two legends in the early 80's and I believe there may have even been one in the late 70's. I wasn't sure which early 80's bout from their rivalry to go with. I went with Flair's first title defense in Japan. Tsuruta by this time is working three distinctly different styles while others accuse Flair of working the same style he's stuck to his entire career. This is really a great match. Flair goes hold for hold with Jumbo. Due to Jumbo's selling, it puts this match on par with Flair's US matches with Windham and Steamboat.

94. Yuji Nagata & Takashi Iizuka vs. Toshiaki Kawada & Masanobu Fuchi, NJPW/AJPW "The Second Judgement 2000":

This was a fantastic match with an excellent crowd. Nagata and Izuka were willing to work Kawada's King's Road style match with him and of course you had Nagata giving you everything he had and more. I can't explain it but I've witnessed interpromotional matches before 2000 that left you wanting more but this one didn't because it was just everything an interpromotional war was meant to be: Heated, intense and above all, even-sided.

93. Stan Hansen & Terry Gordy vs. Genichiro Tenryu & Toshiaki Kawada, AJPW "Real World Tag League 88" Finals:

Although "Dangerous K" had injured himself in the final minutes of the match, this match established him as a main eventer in All Japan and featured incredible performances by Tenryu (who worked the final minutes of the match alone) and Hansen and Gordy.

92. Mitsuharu Misawa & Jun Akiyama vs. Kenta Kobashi & Yoshihiro Takayam, NOAH "Kobashi Returns" 12/2/07:

This was just an emotional match for me as my favorite wrestler Kenta Kobashi dramatically returned to the ring after being out battling cancer for 18 months and gives a memorable performance.

91. Tiger Mask (Satoru Sayama) & Tiger Mask III (Koji Kanemoto) & Tiger Mask IV vs. Ultimo Dragon & Jushin Thunder Liger & Great Sasuke, Toryumon X "The Legend of Tiger Mask:

This match is just plain epic and historic is so many ways. I mean the Tigers and the most influential masked wrestlers ever all in the same ring! Sayama's speed hadn't lost any steps as he kept up with the rest of them and did the same moves he and Dynamite Kid innovated in the early 80's. The Tigers and Liger, Sasuke and Ultimo all put on an awesome awesome match that was very emotional to me.

sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000) sXeWarrior is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Wow this list is gonna be insane!

do I sense a Kawada/Misawa match being #1?

Originally Posted by AlexNipples View Post
    Wow this list is gonna be insane!

do I sense a Kawada/Misawa match being #1?
    Well....I think there's a good chance one of their singles and maybe even some of their tags will be in the top 90.

I wouldn't start guessing on #1 matches though, we got over a week until we get there lol.

Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Awesome.

J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the man has done it again folks

idk what to say death,you've been around a long time

im not really familair with these matches except for one,i dont know much about japanese wrestling but i could sense that this list will be epic just like any other list you've done in the past,i still remeber the first list

keep it up man

Originally Posted by Mister F View Post
    Awesome.
    Glad you're not going to question any of these rankings (so far).

Originally Posted by J-WaQ View Post
    the man has done it again folks

idk what to say death,you've been around a long time

im not really familair with these matches except for one,i dont know much about japanese wrestling but i could sense that this list will be epic just like any other list you've done in the past,i still remeber the first list

keep it up man
    Thanks alot bro. Means alot coming from you. I think I've learned alot since the other list. Japanese wrestling, it's always been my favorite style that I'm most passionate about. Hopefully all of that comes out as I continue doing this one.

I'll list 10 more matches tomorrow.

Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Mister F is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Honestly, I haven't seen enough of them to question them.

Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500)
    show some videos or your list fails.

Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500) Dash_Puck is not very helpful. (-500)

Unhappy

speed up the list,deathstroke.

90. Vader vs. Jun Akiyama, AJPW "New Years Giant Series 2000":

One of the last truly great matches from All Japan before Misawa and 1/3 of the decaying promotion departed to form NOAH. After being turned into a big fat jobber in WWF, Vader proved he could still be the monster he wanted to be in Japan and he and Jun put on one of the top 3 matches of 2000.

89. Masato Tanaka vs. The Gladiator, FMW 9/28/97:

These two always delivered but never more so than they did in this match. Not in Japan prior to this or after this and not in their ECW series. It was full of great spots and awesome bumps. Gladiator of course is Mike Awesome and Tanaka could always make him appear to be just that, awesome. With his high threshold for pain and incredible ability to take big bumps, Awesome can throw everything at him full force. This time Tanaka makes an even more dramatic comeback and KO's the big man.

88. Hayabusa & Jinsei Shinzaki & Masato Tanaka vs. Atsushi Onita & Mr. Gannosuke & Yukihiro Kanemura - War Games Cage Death Match, FMW 12/22/97:

This was everything good that represented FMW. It was raw, brutal, intense and emotional. FMW at it's absolute best and what I miss about Japanese Hardcore wrestling and all the men involved in the match.

87. Genichiro Tenryu vs. Shinya Hashimoto, NJPW vs. WAR 2/17/94:

This was the ending to the Tenryu/NJPW feud and is better than Hash/Tenryu's other matches including the one from the G-1 Climax 98. The WAR/New Japan feud had been going on since 92 and Tenryu held wins over Chono, Hase, Inoki, Koshinaki and Hashimoto himself. He had a perfect record against New Japan and this was their final opportunity to beat him. All I can say is it was the perfect close to a two year build.

86. Mima Shimoda & Etsuko Mita vs. Kaoru Ito & Tomoko Watanabe - Cage Match, AJW 9/21/97:

Just the definition of a brawl and a perfect example of what a cage match should be. It didn't rely heavily on gimmick spots, instead every spot meant something and built toward an incredible climax. This is where many brawls fail like past ones from ECW and FMW. Nah, this one wasn't only hot for one or two big spots instead it got better and better and the crowd was into it the entire match. One of the best brawls and cage matches I ever seen.

It's early yet. I'm still drinking my morning coffee. I'll list 5 more matches sometime in the afternoon. Woo!

It's early yet. I'm still drinking my morning coffee. I'll list 5 more matches sometime in the afternoon. Woo!
    STAN HANSEN VS VADER IN YOUR TOP 50,STROKE???I FUKIN LOVE THAT MATCH,STRAIGHT CLASSIC!!!!!

Well...Hansen/Vader you'd think would be somewhere on here. I guess you'll have to follow along to find out. No need to spoil it for anyone else.

Here are some matches that DID NOT make it from all the summits that were held in Japan at that time:

Hulk Hogan vs. Stan Hansen
    Randy Savage vs. Genichiro Tenryu (although I loved Savage in it)

Man if you have all this footage on hand you should definitely make a DVD compilation. It would be sweet!

Location: From Anywhere He Darn Well Pleases, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Dynamite vs Cobra from 1984- it's a cracker.
    AP5 Crew

I'd like to start by uploading the matches that are not found on common video share sites. Some that I have listed ARE on video share websites but not all.

That's what I want RicanArab help with. He can do it simple. I know he has a big wrestling library and if he were lacking some of mine then I'd be willing to send them to him on DVD and have him put them all on for me.

Most of these in my top 100 I currently have or have seen IN FULL. For some the picture was not "Excellent" but none of them are poor. I could never enjoy watching Japanese matches in poor quality so if a certain match is only available in poor quality, I don't even bother.

Also. All the matches I do have on here but a few I have in full. Just a few were slightly clipped. If a match is heavily clipped that you can't even review it then of course I never even bothered trying with that one.

J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) J-WaQ is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    ey death is this your final list ?

if anybody ever puts all these matches on dvd,ill certainly buy em ,but it dont matter.

also death are any of your other list still around the wwe section or are they gone ?

Originally Posted by J-WaQ View Post
    ey death is this your final list ?

if anybody ever puts all these matches on dvd,ill certainly buy em ,but it dont matter.

also death are any of your other list still around the wwe section or are they gone ?
    It's my final one man. Hopefully the best one.

My North American match list is still around yes. Search "My Top 100 Matches In North America".

My top 100 wrestlers (which I'd make some changes to) is still around.

My top 50 tag teams.

The very first one could be deleted for all I care (which I'd make 100 changes to since I've learned alot more and have changed alot since then lol).

I am putting this one on comp in the future. Definately. Because this one I am 100% decided on and I don't see the rankings changing at all once I have listed all 100 matches.

It's my final one man. Hopefully the best one.

My North American match list is still around yes. Search "My Top 100 Matches In North America".

My top 100 wrestlers (which I'd make some changes to) is still around.

My top 50 tag teams.

The very first one could be deleted for all I care (which I'd make 100 changes to since I've learned alot more and have changed alot since then lol).

I am putting this one on comp in the future. Definately. Because this one I am 100% decided on and I don't see the rankings changing at all once I have listed all 100 matches.
    cool

85. Mr. Gannosuke vs. Masato Tanaka, FMW 8/20/99:

Great hardcore match between these two with a dramatic storyline (if you were following FMW at the time) with some unexpected great ring work as well as some awesome spots.

84. Yoshiaki Fujiwara vs. Kazuo Yamazaki, UWF-i 7/24/89:

I've been working on my UWF-i veiwing lately. I think I picked the right match from their series. Just a physically brutal hard-hitting worked shoot from two of the greatest shoot-style workers in wrestling history. I've said before, UWF at it's best, was wrestling as it's best and as real as it got without actually being real. This match is as good as the promotion ever was.

83. Kenta Kobashi & Jun Akiyama vs. Stan Hansen & Akira Taue, AJPW "Real World Tag League 99" Finals:

This entire tournament was memorable for the fantastic outing by Stan Hansen alone. By all rights, a man that age and in that condition should not have put on such great performances but goldamnit, that sumbitch did it, and this match is the climax to the entire RWTL 99 tournament. Truly a kickass tag team bout and on of my favorite shows/moments in All Japan history.

82. Yuji Nagata vs. Akira Taue, NOAH "Nagata's Debut Navigation Tour":

Great match that I prefer to Nagata/Kobashi which took place months later. This is easily one of the best matches in NOAH history and arguably Taue's greatest singles match. People say he was always a tag team specialist who was mediocre as a singles wrestler, well this match proves otherwise.

81. Bruiser Brody & Jimmy Snuka vs. The Funk Brothers, AJPW "Real World Tag League 81" Finals:

This match is absolutely f*cking phenominal! This features alot of good moments in puroresu including Jimmy Snuka's greatest match, the All Japan debut of Stan Hansen who corners Brody and Snuka and nails Terry wth a devastating lariat from hell, Terry funk hitting a plancha and just a sweet post match brawl with All Japan's newest member, Hansen, blading for Baba and Tsuruta. It's one hell of a match and also one hell of a night in puroresu history period.

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    Dynamite vs Cobra from 1984- it's a cracker.
    I highly doubt that's gonna make my list. Then again, ya never know, I might be drinking some good **** later on.

jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) jimbob007 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    The edited version is very good, but when you see the unedited version it is blowaway stuff.

I highly doubt that's gonna make my list. Then again, ya never know, I might be drinking some good **** later on.
    AP5 Crew

Originally Posted by jimbob007 View Post
    The edited version is very good, but when you see the unedited version it is blowaway stuff.
    So there's more than one version. Well, is there more than one singles match between the two? The one I've seen on DK comps is watchable and that's thanks to the Kid carrying it to just being okay. To me anyway. Maybe I need to rewatch it which I might but I can't promise that I'll see it's greatness in time for it to have a chance of making this list (8 more days).

I think they had several, this one was from July 1984 & made it into the top 100 matches of the 1980's in WON.

So there's more than one version. Well, is there more than one singles match between the two? The one I've seen on DK comps is watchable and that's thanks to the Kid carrying it to just being okay. To me anyway. Maybe I need to rewatch it which I might but I can't promise that I'll see it's greatness in time for it to have a chance of making this list (8 more days).
    AP5 Crew

Gun to your head you can only choose 1. In addition to the great in ring wrestling also keep in mind entertainment value, historical value, and atmosphere.

Barely Legal
    Dreamslam
    Super J Cup 1994