Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,270 of 3320
    NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by annemarie_DJ View Post
    maybe my body is trying to tell me something. I'm NOT listening
    LOVE IT!!! sign of a true champion!
    advertising not permitted

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What's going on in here?
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

1st Place Masters Over 60 Bodybuilding 2014

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by deltpecx View Post
    What's going on in here?
    RDF

The pain that greets me, is the stick that beats me...

My Journey:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=151219463

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by NaturalPursuit View Post
    LOVE IT!!! sign of a true champion!
    What's going on in here?
    Originally Posted by robertfah View Post
    OMG Sorry everyone! I was thinking the forum is so quiet these days. It's like everyone's on ********. But I don't like to post too many workout details on FB. I obviously missed this last page. Oopsies. Here's my update...

9 DAYS TO GO!!!!!

I've been super busy. I feel that I am not perfectly dialed in. Man the legs always give me such a hard time. Now I'm just hoping the water deplete next week will fix that. My jeans are officially too big and falling off my hips. That's usually a good sign. I have been destroying the legs non-stop since my last post. So hopefully, that effort will show. I have had some amazing puking sessions with the darned legzoids!!!

I'm down to 117 lbs and BF% is in the single digits now.

My posing suit is nice and ready to go. My theme wear outfit is in pieces on my dining room table. I have to finish it tonight hopefully. It should be cute. I need to practice ALOT more! No time - I tell you the day job is getting in the way! So I've been working out at 5:30 am every weekday morning, and then go do about 1 hour cardio at lunch or after work. EVERY DAY!!

Now, I have a sore throat and can feel a cold coming! I don't have time for it... so hopefully it won't come until after next week.

I'm a little edgy and FREAKING OUT ... as might expected 9 days out. But it's basically all good ! I've got all my notes from previous contests and know how to handle peak week. I will be careful with this one as I am not as skinny lean as I have been in the past. And I believe that is a good thing.

I have another show on June 16. I hope to be way more dialed in for that one. But I'm ready for May 12.

I hope you guys are with me. I can't do this without you!
    anne-marie

Scivation contest prep forum:

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

www.twitter.com/annebrugger

sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000) sammykapp is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hope your foot is feeling a little better. Hang in there Anne-marie! 9 days....you can do it!
    No excuses, just performance...

My Trip with SciVation: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=115598021

annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) annemarie_DJ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by sammykapp View Post
    Hope your foot is feeling a little better. Hang in there Anne-marie! 9 days....you can do it!
    Thanks SK, the foot is fine now. I stopped running for a couple of weeks which delayed my leaning out but I'm back on track now. The weather is also much nicer for outdoor running.

Unfortunately I'm now combating a sore throat and on-setting cold !! So annoyed!! But I stayed home yesterday and did not workout at all - just rested (and practiced posing and sewed my theme wear). I had not taken a day away from the gym since March 23 ! And that has been twice a day in gym on most of those days. So I think the rest day was in order. Did me a world of good. Although I still feel week today and achy, I had a killer leg destruction session, some cardio and posing practice at the gym. I'm posting pics below.

Legzoids
    warm-up with a bunch of abs moves x 25
    Single leg squats: 3 sets x 12
    Wide stance squats: 3 sets x 10 + 3 x 5 sets of partials
    SLDLs: 4 sets x 10
    Single leg press: 5 sets x 15
    ss// calves on press: 5 sets x 20-25
    Lying ham curls: 5 sets x 10-12
    Seated ham curls: 4 sets x 7
    Finish w/walking lunges: 2 x 30 x 20lbs db
    ABS weighted: rope crunches and leg lifts

PWO cardio: 20 mins on stairmill
    Posing practice: 30 mins

8 DAYS OUT !
    anne-marie

Spring 2011 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473#post604035473
    Spring 2010 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=433766611#post433766611
    Spring 2009 contest prep: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=604035473

robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000) robertfah is just really nice. (+1000)
    Looking lean AM....8 days left, amazing. I didn't know you were going twice a day for that long.....yikes! That's true commitment right there though....awesome work! Sorry to hear about the cold hopefully it will clear up and you'll be refreshed and ready for the show!

Counting down these next 8 days with you!
    RDF

My Journey:

BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50) BrandyTKO will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Fantastic work A-M! Excited for you....5 days left now. Busy times I know, but at least the working out eases off a bit! Best of luck!
    Brandy
    Kicking the @*%$ out of fat, one day at a time!

Competition Thread 2009 - 2011: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117554221&p=808044511#post808044511

4 DAYS OUT !

It's peak week. Doesn't everyone love peak week? <3 <3 I am being careful, I must say as I feel that I am getting dialed in just-in-time! I'm always amazed at the progress we make in the final weeks. 3 weeks ago, I felt like I wasn't ready and now I feel pretty lean and shredded!

Yesterday, I hit the legs hard again. Did some posing practice and ran 35 minutes in the evening - outdoors hills with doggy!

This morning, I worked on delts. They are huge and ripped!! Love them!! But I know I need to balance the legs with upper body. My legs are always the hardest to dial in and to grow. I have MASSACRED them over the past weeks like you wouldn't believe. I think I have a little growth! Certainly, they feel fuller and harder. If can drop all my water, I should look half-decent.

The only real negative at this point is that I am fighting off this cold. I am stuffed up and not feeling 100%. I really want to be in top form by Saturday, but I fear that I may feel worse by then. Let's hope I can hold it off until Sunday! Maybe a burst of adreline on contest day will help.

I am following Derek's meal plans as I have in the past. To be honest, I've wandered off and looked at other plans in the past weeks, but I am more convinced than ever that Derek's nutrition background and common sense is the BEST plan around. I went through my copious notes and figured out my peak week plan. Now I just have to go shop for Snickers and wine! (uhm... maybe that was never officially part of The Beasts' plan )

Looking lean AM....8 days left, amazing. I didn't know you were going twice a day for that long.....yikes! That's true commitment right there though....awesome work! Sorry to hear about the cold hopefully it will clear up and you'll be refreshed and ready for the show!

Counting down these next 8 days with you!
    Oh yes, well, I wasted alot of time in February with trips to Cuba and Vegas. That certainly set me back. So as of early March, I had to focus and get to work. Going to the gym twice a day works out better for me. I work-out with weights in the morning, then I do cardio in the afternoon. So it's just a matter of separating workout from cardio. Works well. I was doing 45-60 mins of cardio about 4 x week. That's plenty for me. Some were HIITs, others steady state.

Originally Posted by BrandyTKO View Post
    Fantastic work A-M! Excited for you....5 days left now. Busy times I know, but at least the working out eases off a bit! Best of luck!
    Thanks Brandy. Yes, now I will do higher reps of upper body work - basically burning off glycogen. I'll do more cardio today and tomorrow. Then I'm done for the week. Will do minimum on Thursday and nothing on Friday - except drive. The show is in Montreal, about 2 hours out of town.

I'll keep you guys posted!
    anne-marie

deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) deltpecx has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    First things first...YOU LOOK GREAT!!

4 DAYS OUT !

Yesterday, I hit the legs hard again. Did some posing practice and ran 35 minutes in the evening - outdoors hills with doggy!

Doggy must be in great shape!!!

This morning, I worked on delts. They are huge and ripped!! Love them!!
    Pics of said delts. I want to believe...LOL!

Going to the gym twice a day works out better for me. I work-out with weights in the morning, then I do cardio in the afternoon. So it's just a matter of separating workout from cardio. Works well.
    I do the reverse. Works well!
    She approached with her hand extended,. I slowly stepped back. "No" she said. "I just want to shake your hand. You're amazingly gorgeous." As she walked by me she copped a biceps feel.

Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000) Buffycat3 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Peak Weeek!!!

Dialing in!! Way to go!

I am curious as to what you peak week diet looks like.(could you share?)
    Even though I am 11 weeks out....I am thinking ahead about my peak week. lol

Shine Bright My Friend!
    In this world, there is Real and Make-Believe. To fear is one thing. To let fear grab you by the tail and swing you around is another. ▪█──────█▪

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Peak week Champ! I'm so excited for you A.M.!!!

It's Wednesday afternoon - that brings me to 3 DAYS OUT! to Saturday's contest.

Because I feel ready just-in-time as opposed to a week or so ahead of time, I am taking this peak week rather seriously. I am drinking ALOT ... of water ! No martinis this week! haha

I had a final leg workout yesterday am, then did 1 hour relatively easy going cardio on Octane elliptical last night. By the time I got home, I felt really depleted and tired and I looked oddly skinny. BF% was way down! Then I spent 2 hours finishing up sewing my outfit. Freaking sequins are the bane of my existence!!!

This morning I got up early again (BF% still way down) and had an upper body workout. My arms are ripped and I haven't really worked them in about 2 weeks. I sure wish my quads and legs would respond that well. I'll keep working on them. I had 20 mins pwo cardio and I think that will suffice for today. Going for waxing this afternoon.

I wasn't going to, but I'm going in for one more cardio session tomorrow morning. Also, the class room is empty that early in the morning so I will bring my heels and practice while no one is around. And then, I swear that's it !!

First things first...YOU LOOK GREAT!!
    Doggy must be in great shape!!!
    Pics of said delts. I want to believe...LOL!

I do the reverse. Works well!
    Thank you for the compliment!! Woot! Yes, doggy is in great shape. He's always been a runner, but he still lags behind when I do all those hills! I took a pic of delts but don't feel that it did them justice. Under the lights I could see all the striations. I'll try again later and then post.

Originally Posted by Buffycat3 View Post
    Peak Weeek!!!

Dialing in!! Way to go!

I am curious as to what you peak week diet looks like.(could you share?)
    Even though I am 11 weeks out....I am thinking ahead about my peak week. lol

Shine Bright My Friend!
    Hey you BB Buff lady extraordinaire!! I'm sure you know all about peak week. There's no big secret to it. I would recommend keeping it simple. But you really need to know your own body and you will have to figure out your plan about 9 weeks from now! I compiled all my previous plans and compared them to other plans from respected sources and then wrote out what I believe will work for me. You still have some time to do some research on this. Enjoy the weeks ahead!!

Originally Posted by Vytis View Post
    Peak week Champ! I'm so excited for you A.M.!!!
    Thanks Rob!! I'm glad you are around. We've gone through so many of these contests over the years. I always appreciate your support. Looking forward to paying it back to you ...soon!! And Happy birthday to you!
    anne-marie

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    EEK! I feel so out of it!!! Peak week already??? YOu look amazing and will rock it NO doubt!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NaturalPursuit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    pic is lookin INSANE!!! i'm sure your pumped for the show! Best of luck!

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    Hey hey hey - I'm comin back ☺ Cant wait to catch up on your awesomeness!
    Control it or it will control you

I hope you did well today!!

Ryder Hesjedal, a fellow Canadian who rides for Garmin Barracuda, took the pink jersey in the Giro today!

Well done Canada!..

Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Vytis is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    CHAMPION!!!! A little clumsy...but a champion none the less....

You're awesome A.M.!

MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) MuscleMom has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

You're awesome A.M.!
    This^^

Hope your day was amazing!!!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=171086161&p=1435554041#post1435554041

You're awesome A.M.!
    Can't wait to hear all about it AM!
    RDF

My Journey:

push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000) push_it is just really nice. (+1000)
    How was it!? Did you get the burst of adrenalin you needed?? How was the snickers and wine?

YIPPEE!!! WooHooo I had a blast on the weekend. So fun. I was so worried but everything fell into place. It is so mindbogging to see one's body transform. Hard to believe the changes that happen in the final weeks. I worked my legs like a sonofab*tch in the past months and really killed my abs as best as possible... and I look at this picture and I think Hells yes! The hard work paid off !!

I entered 2 categories: Figure masters and Fitness model. I normally do better in fitness model division because I'm kinda slim I guess. Everyone adored the costume (which I made myself). I was expecting to do quite well with it. I got 4th place in that category (out of about 10 or so). So I thought, hmmm, ok I guess I'm going home empty handed then. Later, the figure results came up, they called out 3rd, and then 2nd and so for sure, I knew I was done. Then they called out my name for first place!!!! What???!!! I was stunned !!! We were 5 women and some of them are big and tall and imposing. I wish I had a picture of the lineup.

I was so surprised. And so happy! Yay!! I was told that it wasn`t about size. I had good symmetry and a good overall package.

Can I do it again? All I can think is how much work I still need to do to tighten things up more! A work in progress! Thank you very much to my bb dot com friends. I really appreciate your support over the years. I continued to use Derek's nutrition plan. It is simple, no-nonsense and works!!!

Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    EEK! I feel so out of it!!! Peak week already??? YOu look amazing and will rock it NO doubt!!!
    Thank you !!

pic is lookin INSANE!!! i'm sure your pumped for the show! Best of luck!
    Thanks! Yes I was pumped! A little nervous. But once I hit the stage I had fun and enjoyed it!

Originally Posted by push_it View Post
    Hey hey hey - I'm comin back ☺ Cant wait to catch up on your awesomeness!
    I was first to sub to your thread. So glad you are back.

I hope you did well today!!

Ryder Hesjedal, a fellow Canadian who rides for Garmin Barracuda, took the pink jersey in the Giro today!

Well done Canada!..
    It was Canada's weekend !!

You're awesome A.M.!
    Awesome?!! Wooo Thank you!! Yes, I dropped my trophy and the base broke off from the top. Very clumsy during deplete and apparently still clumsy after all the wine and chocolate!
    Originally Posted by MuscleMom View Post
    This^^

Hope your day was amazing!!!
    It was. That show is always fun. The people are friendly, it is organized like clockwork and the competitors have fun too!
    Can't wait to hear all about it AM!
    That's the story. First contest of the season. Stay tuned for more...

How was it!? Did you get the burst of adrenalin you needed?? How was the snickers and wine?
    Yes, the snickers and wine worked their magic ! Was so glad to finally hit the stage and get it done. I'm even more happy to have walked away with a First prize. Wow!
    anne-marie

More hardware in the house!!!

Well done!!

Well done!!
    ^^^ x10

Great job AM...way to work your tail off and get the results you deserve!
    RDF

My Journey:

Its such a huge moment once you've accomplished such a major goal...the euphoria rushes through you and you have not a care in the world...

GREAT JOB!!! Congratz!!! You deserve it!!! Looking forward to see what your future plans are!!!

Love that things fell into place for you! Know what though? They didn't just "fall"... YOU put the pieces together and made it happen! YOU made yourself the champion! Huge congrats! You have definetly motivated me

Thanks so much guys and gals!! I was so stoked. I had a great day last Sunday drinking wine and eating designer pizza! Yippee! My girlfriend is competing this weekend and she has been bugging me for weeks to join her. I kept saying NO!! Then during my pizza/wine meal, my husband suggested that I might as well go for it since I'm ready and all. NO! NO! I kept saying... and then, somehow it turned into a YES!

So, I haven't told anyone really, but I'm going to Mississauga to compete again on Saturday. I think this show might be harder. The organization expect big honking legs and azz. Let's hope my new shape suits them. If the body can come in at least as good as last weekend, I'll be happy. Let's hope I didn't overdo it with the reward foodz!

So I've been back in the gym all week. Starting peak week all over again! It's kinda tricky but should be working. Hopefully the weekend carb-up will have done me some good. Leaving early in the morning - 6 hours drive. Road trip!

I'll keep y'all posted.

Well done!!
    Yeppers! Time to put away 2011 trophees and start a new batch! haha

^^^ x10

Great job AM...way to work your tail off and get the results you deserve!
    Thank you!

Its such a huge moment once you've accomplished such a major goal...the euphoria rushes through you and you have not a care in the world...

GREAT JOB!!! Congratz!!! You deserve it!!! Looking forward to see what your future plans are!!!
    Thank you. Looks like the future starts this weekend. And then I have something on June 16. I think I'll leave it at that for spring season.

Love that things fell into place for you! Know what though? They didn't just "fall"... YOU put the pieces together and made it happen! YOU made yourself the champion! Huge congrats! You have definetly motivated me
    So glad to motivate. Thank you for the kind words, Jess.
    anne-marie

Go Get Em Champ!

Go Get Em Champ!
    Thanks Hun!

It's a BIG show. Lots of very strong competitors. I dunno about this one. Plan to enjoy the experience nonetheless. I'm at OPA Mississauga provincial qualifier. I'm hoping the body will come in tight. Still looking a little flat. 6 hour drive, 5 hours registration and meetings. Just hitting the sack after midnight.
    anne-marie

Bring home some more of that hardware tomorrow!

Page 109 of 111 FirstFirst ... 9 59 99 107 108 109 110 111 LastLast