Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10) armaster is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by bcooter151 View Post
    better yes. but i think the timeline of the seconds that an energy supply is closer to accurate.
    Good catch brother.
    Supps:
    Multi. Vit.
    fish oil
    ON 100% whey

NEG on site for life trailer trash Onebadgtx

I Rape back.

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by bcooter151 View Post
    Unless you are training to knock your opponent out in the first 9 seconds, or tap them out in the first minute..... You will NEED to rely on your aerobic system for energy. this is why doing aerobic activity is a large part of MMA training
    You're not training like this brah?

Sounds like a good gameplan to me.
    Last edited by Clark_Kent; 03-09-2009 at 03:48 AM.

Registered User dethmetalanimal's Avatar
    dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dethmetalanimal is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I didn't read the whole thing yet, but what i did read seems pretty solid. Reps for a great thread, that obviously took a good amount of time to prepare.

bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000) bcooter151 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Clark_Kent View Post
    You're not training like this brah?

Sounds like a good gameplan to me.
    sorry for the late bump buuut,

well of course I train like that clark. My training consists of going to the gym and throwing one haymaker overhand right. I do that once every three months.
    Disregard everything, acquire profitz!

America is not at war. The Marines are at war. America is at the mall.

oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I didn't read everything word for word but I did catch parts that say how a powerlifter trains would not translate well to MMA. I partly disagree with that. I trained mainly power and strength my whole life although have backed off some with my growing list of injuries. I still usually do between 8-12 reps on everything for a light to heavy routine. When I do grappling I am usually more dominant than those of my skill level because my strength makes it to hard to sub me or I can overpower them on subs. I usually am an even matchup with more experienced grapplers because of this and I don't usually gas much more than them. Also rolling with my friend who has limited skills but is much bigger and stronger than me I have to rely on my skill because I cannot overpower him and he knows enough to know when I'm performing a sub. Again he doesn't usually gas much before me. Although I do think power training hurts my striking because I definitely gas before most and my power and explosiveness greatly decreases the more strikes I throw. Also I think with that strength (and perhaps larger arms and legs) it's like punching and kicking with weights on your ankles and wrists. So in my opinion powerlifting is helpful in grappling, hurtful in striking.

Sexual Tyrannosaurus ftwrestler's Avatar
    ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by oog View Post
    I didn't read everything word for word but I did catch parts that say how a powerlifter trains would not translate well to MMA. I partly disagree with that. I trained mainly power and strength my whole life although have backed off some with my growing list of injuries. I still usually do between 8-12 reps on everything for a light to heavy routine. When I do grappling I am usually more dominant than those of my skill level because my strength makes it to hard to sub me or I can overpower them on subs. I usually am an even matchup with more experienced grapplers because of this and I don't usually gas much more than them.Also rolling with my friend who has limited skills but is much bigger and stronger than me I have to rely on my skill because I cannot overpower him and he knows enough to know when I'm performing a sub. Again he doesn't usually gas much before me. Although I do think power training hurts my striking because I definitely gas before most and my power and explosiveness greatly decreases the more strikes I throw. Also I think with that strength (and perhaps larger arms and legs) it's like punching and kicking with weights on your ankles and wrists. So in my opinion powerlifting is helpful in grappling, hurtful in striking.
    so if it lifting for power helps with grappling and hurts striking and you are lifting for a sport that has striking, why would you lift solely for power?

oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) oog has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I don't just lift solely for power anymore. With bad shoulders and back I can't go 100% power anymore anyhow. I have added circuit training and do boxing and cardio when I can but being as I'm not shooting to be a pro MMA fighter I'm not really worried about gassing on my stand up. Besides I don't know the best way to train resistance for it anyways. I just wanted to point out that powerlifting does improve 1 aspect of MMA.

Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Some complexes I have discovered through nights of internet research:

Couture Complex
    Bent rows x8
    Upright rows x8
    Military press x8
    Good morning x8
    Lunges x8 (each leg)
    Squat push press x8
    Deadlift x8
    1 minute’s rest. Do 6 sets.

Bloody Complex
    Bloody Barbell Complex
    Overhead squat for 10 reps
    Hang clean for 10 reps
    Standing military press for 10 reps
    Bentover row for 10 reps
    Lunge for 10 reps on each leg
    Romanian deadlift for 20 reps
    Front squat for 10 reps
    Standing calf raise (barbell across upper back) for 30 reps
    Bloody Dumbbell Complex
    Standing hammer curl for 5 reps
    Standing alternating shoulder press for 10 reps with each arm
    Forward lunge for 10 reps with each leg
    Bentover alternating row for 10 reps with each arm
    Reverse lunge with overhead press (palms facing each other) for 10 reps with each leg
    Romanian deadlift for 20 reps
    Standing calf raise (arms hanging at sides) for 30 reps
    Bloody Barbell Complex
    Rest 2 minutes
    Bloody Dumbbell Complex
    Rest 2 minutes
    Bloody Barbell Complex
    Rest 3 minutes
    Bloody Dumbbell Complex
    You're Done
    Note: When you repeat the barbell and dumbbell complexes, you'll need to reduce the load by at least 20% to fulfill the rep requirements

Javorek
    Javorek's Barbell Complex 1:
    Barbell Upright Row x 6
    Barbell High Pull Snatch x 6
    Barbell Behind the Head Squat Push Press x 6
    Barbell Behind the Head Good Morning x 6
    Barbell Bent Over Row x 6

Javorek's Barbell Complex 2:
    Barbell Upright Row x 3
    Barbell High Pull Snatch x 3
    Barbell Behind the Head Squat Push Press x 3
    Barbell Behind the Head Good Morning x 3
    Barbell Bent Over Row x 3

Javorek's Barbell Complex 3:
    Barbell Regular (Supinated) Curls x 6
    Barbell Upright Row x 6
    Barbell High Pull Snatch Regular or From Hip x 6
    Barbell Bent Over Row x 8
    Barbell Behind The Head Press x 6
    Barbell Behind The Head Good Morning x 10
    Barbell Behind The Head Squat Push Press x 6
    Barbell Behind The Head Seated Press x 6
    Barbell Regular (Supinated) Curls or x 6
    Barbell Upright Row x 6

Javorek's Barbell Complex 4:
    Barbell Regular (Supinated) Curls x 3
    Barbell Upright Row x 3
    Barbell High Pull Snatch From Hip x 3
    Barbell Behind The Head Press x 3
    Barbell Behind The Head Squat Push Press x 3
    Barbell Regular (Supinated) Curls x 3

Javorek's Barbell Complex 5:
    Barbell Upright Row Medium Grip x 6
    Barbell High Pull Snatch Medium Grip x 4
    Barbell Bent Over Row Medium Grip x 4
    Barbell Alternate Leg Step Up On Box x16
    Barbell Good Morning x16
    Barbell Upright Row Medium Grip x 6
    Barbell High Pull Snatch Medium Grip x 4
    Barbell Back Squat Jump x 8

Bear Barbell
    5 circuits of 5 rounds w/ 1 minute rest
    Hang clean x1
    Front Squat x1
    Push Press x1
    Back Squat x1
    Push Press x1

The Chief
    5 rounds of 5 minutes w/ one minute rest
    Power Clean x3
    Push-ups x6
    Bodyweight Squat x9
    "negs suck, dont they? now STFU, save your breath for your blow up doll and go back in your moms basement and watch TUF, snot nosed little boy. oh, and next time ask permission to say anything to me."

-Gomi

ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) ftwrestler has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

^^^^

excellent addition

beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) beastisized has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    DUDE! That's some great stuff thanks!
    I am not a musclebuilder, I am a bodybuilder!

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Epic bump!

FT I wanna chat up with you sometime about helping setup a routine for me if that's cool just PM me?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Clark_Kent has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Hishiad View Post
    Epic bump!

FT I wanna chat up with you sometime about helping setup a routine for me if that's cool just PM me?
    2 months is far from epic.

Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Hishiad has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Moderatley Epic bump!

Fixed?
    ▪█─────█▪ Equipment Crew #56 ▪█─────█▪

Fixed?
    That is more accurate. Thank you.

Lakovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lakovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lakovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Lakovski has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure if it was covered since i didn't read the whole thread but: increasing aerobic fitness also increases speed of recovery from anaerobic activity. It's important to have sound aerobic fitness if you plan to last longer than a couple of minutes in the ring.

Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000) Croaker is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Fixed?
    Its stickied. The bump barely matters.
    "negs suck, dont they? now STFU, save your breath for your blow up doll and go back in your moms basement and watch TUF, snot nosed little boy. oh, and next time ask permission to say anything to me."

-Gomi

NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000) NaggerGuy is just really nice. (+1000)
    How many days a week should you do the Couture Complex?

Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Insane Clown is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Since this is stickied, I don't think it's wrong to bump this, as I wanted to add my two cents on what I feel was a misleading correction of ftwrestler's comments about energy systems.

While it is true that it's not accurate to say "you will mostly likely not dip into the aerobic system", I feel as though it's been represented that the overall outlook that ftw was presenting was wrong, which is not the case. Mixed martial arts performance relies primarily on properly trained anaerobic endurance to a greater degree than it does on aerobic endurance.

To be clear, your body relies upon all the different energy systems systems to some degree for every activity, but it would be inaccurate to paint MMA as a primarily aerobic event. (For that matter, boxing is actually primarily anaerobic in nature as well, though obviously the longer fights means the aerobic system comes further into play).

This is because, while time is one factor in determining what energy system an activity relies on, the intensity level is the other, and MMA is a high intensity sport. Yes, your body will rely upon the aerobic system to keep you standing for 5 minutes straight, the majority of your energy doesn't go simply by being up and in the match. You use most of your energy in throwing punches, sprawling, and throwing. All activities of high intensity that last for just a few seconds, I.E. primarily anaerobic activities.

And while straight aerobic endurance training is generally a large part of MMA training, much of that is simply due to tradition, not based on thorough study of conditioning. In fact, many modern strength and conditioning coaches who specialize in MMA recommend against straight aerobic training, with one notable exception that I can think of being Joel Jamieson (conditioning coach for Rich Franklin and Jens Pulver, among others), who still recommends it as the foundation to build upon, particularly based upon where your resting heart rate is at (though he also states that he doesn't believe aerobic conditioning has an effect on muscular size or strength, which I believe to be inaccurate), and he may actually have a point, but he's in the minority in terms of today's strength and conditioning specialists in regards to MMA.
    <Insert Japanese Writing Here>

"In fact, professional wrestling is strong." - Kazushi Sakuraba

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler
    2.5 DOUBLE PROGRESSIVE SYSTEM

Def: initially the resistance is held constant while the number of repetitions per set is increased until a specified number of repetitions is reach, the resistance is then increased and the number of repetitions is increased until the number of repetitions perform is back to the initial number.

*THIS IS ONE OF THE LEAST EFFECTIVE SYSTEMS
    sort of a bump but why is this system considered ineffective?
    SEA Legend
    Muay Thai: 11 years
    BJJ:2 years
    Currently BULKING

ROXIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOD

Originally Posted by Rune44 View Post
    sort of a bump but why is this system considered ineffective?
    over training and over use issues with joints and guaranteed DOMS

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by NaggerGuy View Post
    How many days a week should you do the Couture Complex?
    zero
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    zero
    Do you like Alwyn Cosgrove's complex philosophies? Debating about buying his book.

But it seems that Javorek pretty much perfected complexes anyway, so the book would only tell me more of what Javorek gives out for free.

-Gomi

forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) forcefedfreak has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by Croaker View Post
    Do you like Alwyn Cosgrove's complex philosophies? Debating about buying his book.

But it seems that Javorek pretty much perfected complexes anyway, so the book would only tell me more of what Javorek gives out for free.
    Yeah Cosgrove has some solid ****. Buy it, take what you like from it. Forget the rest.
    The best Weightlifting forum on the web:
    www.WLForums.com

Originally Posted by forcefedfreak View Post
    Yeah Cosgrove has some solid ****. Buy it, take what you like from it. Forget the rest.
    that is what everyone does with fitness information lol

no matter what it is

Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rune44 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by ftwrestler View Post
    over training and over use issues with joints and guaranteed DOMS
    Thanks. so don't use that method in correlation to MMA?
    SEA Legend
    Muay Thai: 11 years
    BJJ:2 years
    Currently BULKING

ROXIE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFUL MOD

Originally Posted by Rune44 View Post
    Thanks. so don't use that method in correlation to MMA?
    dont use it ever lol

hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i love randy cotoure

hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) hulkhoganjr. has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    anyone see him in the octagon?

cardiofreakman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cardiofreakman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cardiofreakman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cardiofreakman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cardiofreakman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cardiofreakman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) cardiofreakman has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

No way am I readin all that.

Wow man if you wrote all that you have an insane amount of time on your hands and maybe you should make some $ writing an ebook or something. No one read all that. This thread has gone haywire...

kebyt710 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for the information! I've been meaning to start this process myself so this is a big help.