Prime_Time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Prime_Time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ok need help pls help?

very basic questions here so bare with me..first off just for the record i'm 5'11 180 lbs

I posted couple pics of myself in the pic forum and i've been told i should bulk more..now this is gonna come off stupid but i'm not exactly familiar with the whole bulking deal..I mean can somebody explain it to me? So i'm supposed to consume more calories than burn therefore gain weight.. (fat and muscle) so if i'm 180lbs now how much should i aim to gain? and once i do hit what i'm aiming for i should cut right? Meaning what? Continue with weights and do a ton of cardio to burn off the fat ? (will the muscle size remain despise weight loss????) Plus i plan on taking creatine .purple k..will that effect anything? I hear it doesn't add water weight..

thanks a lot in advance and if it doesn't belong in this forum pls move it only posted it here cuz it seems like the busiest one..

fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50) fyre500 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Search.

Search search search search search.

Do you not think that bulking has ever been covered on this forum?

Prime_Time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Prime_Time has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fyre500 View Post
    Search.

Search search search search search.

Do you not think that bulking has ever been covered on this forum?
    ya ya ya ya ya lol but this way my specific questions should be answered and i'll sleep easy at nights not worrying i didn't get something and am doing something completely wrong...so so somebody pls take 2 minutes? thank you!!

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Prime_Time View Post
    ya ya ya ya ya lol but this way my specific questions should be answered and i'll sleep easy at nights not worrying i didn't get something and am doing something completely wrong...so so somebody pls take 2 minutes? thank you!!
    To bulk is to add weight. You eat more, lift heavy, add muscle and fat.

What else do you need to know?

Seriously, click the button on top "1000's Of Articles" type in "bulking" and press ENTER. Stop being lazy. Use the website.

Creatine adds water... again, do a search.

braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50) braddavis2004 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    [QUOTE=Prime_Time;291720501]very basic questions here so bare with me..first off just for the record i'm 5'11 180 lbs
    Plus i plan on taking creatine .purple k..will that effect anything? I hear it doesn't add water weight..
    QUOTE]

If you dont know what your proposed suppliments will and will not effect, why would you want to take them in the first place?

Ofcorse creatine will cause you to retain water. It super hydrates your muscle cells... thats a good thing when it comes to protien synthesis... a.k.a getting bigger.

If your asking what a BULK is.... well here is a basic run down.

You end the day/week in a caloric surplus.

You do enough work through weight training to trigger an anabolic responce in your muscle tissue.

The foods you intake, and the ratios of fats to protiens to carbs dictate what your body does with the excess of calories. a.k.a getting fat or getting more muscle.

You bulk untill your happy with your gains.