Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Whats the difference between NPC and NPC Natural shows?

or didi I mention it in the title?

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by stayfit2008 View Post
    Based on my experience it does not necessarily mean being steroid free since the response I got from several NPC promoters (that will remain nameless) is if a product is available over the counter, for example superdrol (which is basically methyalated masteron) it would be permitted within the context of a NPC Natural show since it is not an illegal AAS. Go figure. If I was going to compete in a natural organization and truly was concerned about a "level playing field" the NPC would not be a place to go in my opinion. I know several examples of gym buddies running anabolic cycles during there entire contest prep. I personally don't need a trophy that bad but it does show you that a lie detector test is not the best method. I know some NPC shows are urine tested but than again so is the Team Universe. Some forms of test and most orals clear very quickly. Guess I am just a little cynical on the NPC shows being legit

stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000) stayfit2008 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Yea,..this is what I kinda suspected. I'm looking at competing in this NPC venue and am aware of the OTC products that I will have to face off against. But if I do well,.then this will say alot for a natty competitor. I also like the NGA and plan to continue competing with that organization.

njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) njmuscle66 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yea,..this is what I kinda suspected. I'm looking at competing in this NPC venue and am aware of the OTC products that I will have to face off against. But if I do well,.then this will say alot for a natty competitor. I also like the NGA and plan to continue competing with that organization.
    I am not trying to suggest that someone truly natural would not be able to be competitive in the NPC, just that it would not be my first choice when it comes to legit drug tested organizations. I have even thought about hitting the two big NPC Natural shows in my area at some point however my motivation for competing is far different now than it was when I first started . It is all about personal achievement and goal attainment now rather than rising up the ranks of the competitive ladder. Additionally my focus in the future will be in the Over 40's rather than the Open Classes. Where I think people are more inclined to "bend the rules" some.

EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50) EBA84 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    There are drug free shows in the NPC. I know the Natural Northern USA run by Dave Liebermann is drug free and tested with a urine test (I am pretty sure). Really good show. I know there are others too.
    2008 IFBB North America Over 40 Super Heavyweight Class Winner
    2008 NPC Masters Nationals Super Heavyweight Class Winner
    2007 NABBA Nationals Overall Masters Over 40 Champion
    2007 NABBA Nationals Overall Mens Open Champion

Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cincimanatti is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Half of the feild got disqaulified 2 years ago at the mash. I dont think these crappy otc products will make a difference. Get ripped to the bone and present well.
    Last edited by Cincimanatti; 11-30-2009 at 08:52 AM.

ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50) ironviolin will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Wink just a bit of advice...

Hey...saw you want to switch over to npc..i did that the last year and a half...glad i did but had to give up my pro status in natural organization to do it...check around...i had won the va state weight class and someone contacted them (local chairpersons) and i had to write a letter to be reinstated in npc after the complaint...then won the overall next year and weight class of the lenda murray...I switched over because i liked the idea of more competition...a lot more shows being offered and perhaps with a bit more cout...hope i'm not sounding snooty...not meaning to... your decision... if you win a natl. qualifier then you could compete at nationals...I'm glad i switched over...don't regret it for a minute... good luck!!!
    NPA Pro Female Athlete of the Year
    2007 2008
    NPC National Level Qualified Competitor
    IRONVIOLIN1 Youtube channel
    Double-T Sports Femme Fatales

kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) kimmypoohx3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    from cleveland, we host 2 big natural events a year. I work for a long-standing booth there and have also competed. don't be fooled, they are not natural. men AND women both are far from it. really disappointing in my opinion, however there's nothing I can do about it. good luck with whatever you choose though!
    researcher . bodybuilder . MS in biochemistry . metabolic biology doctoral student
    work smarter, not harder

SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10) SonyaDavis is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Your career direction also needs to be taken into consideration when choosing a show.

RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RNTobyfan is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)

Talking I did the Cleveland show in October

I will say that there were many that obviulsly had taken something in the past. I competed in the Masters Bikini and the Open Bikini. As soon as I stepped off that stage we were called for drug testing.

If you go to daveliberman.com, he is the promotoer for that show. They had 200 competitors when I competed. It was a great first show to do. I really enjoyed myself. Im going back in April too!
    We are the choices we make! If you want it bad enough you'll make the sacrifice.
    It's better to strong and fit then frail and weak.
    Motivation is what gets you started habit keeps you going.

chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) chicagoamfm has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I feel that the Natural shows provid such a great opportunity for non steroid users. It's too bad the media focuses on the bodybuilding giants of the world who are questionable on the use of steroid abuse? not to say that steroid users don't work just as hard as naturals.

I hope all is well. If anybody objects, I am interested in hearing comments on my page.

Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000) Laszlo is just really nice. (+1000)
    back to the topic at hand here does anyone know if the tampa bay classic is tested? Its going to be my first comp next year and would like it to be somewhat fair. Will the entry form specifically say urine test after prejudging?
    Best 5k Times
    2007-30:16
    2008-28:17
    2010-27:17
    2011-26:14
    2012-25:40

Registered User GlamourPuss1980's Avatar
    GlamourPuss1980 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I read that they make you take (and pay) for a polygraph too. Is that correct?

RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) RADRYAN is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    yeah you have to pay for a poly. It seems to me that testing really varies. I asked the promoter of an npc natty in utah (not sure the contest, awhile back) he said they rarrrely test. I think it depends on the promoters, and sponsors of the show how srs they would be about the natty part. I believe NPC only requires 2 years drug free vs. 7 years for nga

NeAtEnD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) NeAtEnD has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I would think it means drug and diuretic free. Im doing a 'natural' NPC show in 3 weeks and they are doing a polygraph for testing.

kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10) kneehighs is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I was in an NPC Natural Show this past weekend and they only tested those who won their class: obviously the cost would have been too high to test all 170 competitors.

Be aware that even supplements sold over the counter at GNC can make you test positive for certain illegal supplements. The Anti-Doping Agency has a list of products that have tested positive for banned substances.

popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) popeye101 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    If your looking to compete in a different organization that is 100% urine drug tested, then try the Ultimate Fitness Events (UFE)
    We test at every show. We have added a new show for next year in Columbus, OH. March 29th, 2014. Come check it out.
    If you would like to know more check out our website below or email me. We have 4 great shows scheduled in the U.S. for next year.

Shawn Jennings
    UFE-President of U.S. Operations.
    www.ufeshows.com
    ufeusa@gmail.com

SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100) SteveR1990 is not very well liked. (-100)
    natural, or so they claim, but even in natural shows it still isn't fully true.

jessemery has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I know that out here in Hawaii the natural shows don't get a huge turnout so I haven't done one but the difference they will make you take a pee test and they also have different posing rules that the NPC

matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10) matienzo is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I wanted to share with the bodybuilding.com community my transformation. I am 25 years old from Argentina but I live 6 months here and 6 months in Santa monica, California.
    I started lifting weights just to get fit and to be honest, I never wanted to look like a bodybuilder or HAVE BIG MUSCLES, I thought it looked gross. Well, now I am a natural bodybuilder, I love this lifestyle and I will train and eat like one for the rest of my life. I truly believe that it is the hardest but the most rewarding sport there is. I am loving every minute of it and I love to inspire people to take action and achieve their fitness goals, whatever they may be. I like to see people make progress, feel great about themselves and inspire others.
    I have entered 2 contests so far, the first one was on June 2013 (INBA/PNBA NATURAL MR LOS ANGELES and on January 2014 NPC IRONMAN MAGAZINE at the LA FIT EXPO)
    I am planning to keep competing as a natural bodybuilder for the rest of my life.
    matias scopinaro natural bodybulilder

wnbfcal has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dave Goodin promotes an awesome natural show in Texas.
    WNBFCAL

port12345 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Dork Goodin assists cause a wonderful normal illustrate in Texas.

straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250) straightsix has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    i've never competed but have seen pictures and talked with compettitors from the NPC and it seems fairly clear that in the natural show some guys/gals are cheating. Obviously its all specualtion but some guys just have way to much mass and are way too shredded to be natty. Yes there are some natty genetic freaks out there that looks ridulous but I don't think this is always the case. I have seen a few true natty's do ok. it all depends on who shows up and what they look like. just like any show.

I am some what of a beleiver of the "if you ain't cheating, you ain't try'n" mantra. Not to say you should cheat, but if you want to win bad enough, you would be willing to do whatever it takes. for me, a tall plastic trophy doesn't do it for me but whatever.
    Veni

peeyay8803 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Natural shows they do random checks on people and also if someone "thinks" you may be using. My first show was a natural show and always the biggest guys get tested. But I think its a compliment if you don't use and you get tested because someone thinks your not natty

shanah74 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

otc

I'm considering an npc natural show and need help to figure out if an otc product is banned. I'm taking lean body for her. Is this considered banned for this event?
    Everything else is just vitamins, bcaa, glutamine, zma, l-carintine, l-arginine, which should all be okay. I'm just not sure about the stimulants in the lean body for her products

Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Kurtis6983 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I'm on TRT legally.

I would then have to compete NPC.

dafoolx2 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Just do what you like man, there will always be people finding ways around it. I don't compete in those because I haven't cared about form and honestly I know tons in the industry and like many of these people have said there is many ways to get in as natty with getting off gear as short as two weeks prior. If you have fun and it makes you wanna grow more in your interests then it's all that matters. My pictures are far from new on here, but I could tell you I would understand the worry you have going against some juice .I tried gear for 3.5 months and looking at my before and after I totally get how unfair it is if you eat and train right with it. What one cycle does in 3 months is what normally occurs during 2 years so you have to understand that it comes down to what someone wants out of it and wants to sacrifice. Just be you and get the most out of your journey.

Registered User DeathbySasquatch's Avatar
    DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10) DeathbySasquatch is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    NPC is the way to go if you want to compete with the very best.

Registered User CoachJimboSlice's Avatar
    CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100) CoachJimboSlice is not very well liked. (-100)

Mens Physique Contest Prep Videos

Hello Fam! If anyone is interested in a a Contest Prep Journey, please follow me on my 4th Mens Physique Show! 5 weeks out on my YouTube Channel! Thank You!

youtube.com/channel/UCaYhkXo1PhzciSuzKa0AlAQ

Instagram: Forever_Lift

Dreams don't work unless YOU do!

victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10) victorydana is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    This is my thinking as well.

As a lifetime natural athlete competing for men's physique, I haven't given the drug use of my competitors much thought. I will bring my best package and I will achieve victory! This is my mentality and I try not to cloud it.
    Currently in a "cut" phase pre-contest! Want to follow my journey to stage and get daily tips and motivation? Follow my instagram page! username: vincedana