MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500) MVP is a jewel in the rough. (+500)

FREE Online sites to advertise your Personal Training?

If anyone has anymore, i'm sure others here can find them helpful in advertising their services

Craigslist.org
    Yelp.com ( Great site, where clients can write reviews for you )
    Mastering Yourself Makes You Fearless

Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Cheesewookie is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Any trainers in the Houston area can advertise freely at www.houfit.com

BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by MVP View Post
    If anyone has anymore, i'm sure others here can find them helpful in advertising their services

Craigslist.org
    GOOOOOOOOOOGLE

Google is the highest trafficked search engine in the world and while their Adwords program is very expensive they offer FREE ADVERTISING for local businesses!

Simply goto the Google Local Listings http://www.google.com/local/add

If you're lucky your listing will visible at the top of the search results for "personal trainer Houston" or whatever you keyword is.

Its very easy and free to get to the top of the local listings, if you need help, just PM me. If you're unfamiliar with the local business listings they appear on the Google map which is usually on the top of the results for local searches.
    Last edited by askthetrainer; 03-28-2009 at 10:00 PM.
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

Registered User businessconsult's Avatar
    businessconsult has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Another new site coming soon

I have a friend who is starting a new site for all types of health professionals to advertise on. I think it will be open or online in about 2 months or so. Keep an eye out. It's called MyMapToHealth.com. It will be an online health and wellness community. Anyway, just thought it might help. Good luck.

unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10) unauthorized is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Honestly, nothing has given me more leads than craigslist
    On the lookout for some good steroids/ph's

BRB... Eating a chicken askthetrainer's Avatar
    askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000) askthetrainer is just really nice. (+1000)
    In NorCal (SF Bay Area) Craigslist (where it started) used to be king with getting personal training leads. Even though Craigslist still can get you a few leads, it is slowly dieing out as the best way to advertise for free.

Today http://www.Yelp.com is taking over because even though it's nothing more than an ad which you asked your clients to post, people look at the 15 5-Star Reviews as a primary reason to choose you as their personal trainer.
    Contact me about our author Program

www.AskTheTrainer.com | Twitter.com/AskTheTrainer | ********.com/askthetrainercom

sweetsweat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hey Gang

I guess you win some you lose some. i have not NO luck with craigslist at all. period.

Open to other suggestions for the east coast area though, ny, nj., etc.
    Much more luck with the Village Voice, when i didi ads in the Mid body Spirit column a while back. But now the damn paper is so bbbzzzz, you cant even find a fitness section anymore.

last time i looked fitnees was sqeezed in between adult entertainment. that when i left the village voice.

sweatsweat

www.eastwestfitnessdynamics.org

liamgt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Craigslist.org
    Directory and search based listings
    Google my business
    If you haven’t registered yourself on google business get over and do that now. If someone is searching on google this will help you appear in the little map listings that often appear when searching locally. Google is by far the largest search engine and is the place you must list your business.

Yell.com
    The days of the yellow pages are pretty much done but having a listing on yell.com can be useful. They have a fair web presence and often appear quite high in search ranking.

Bing
    No where near as much traffic as Google but a listing is not a bad idea on Bing

DavidJames4564 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

www.needtotrain.com

NeedToTrain is a global platform where Fitness Professionals, Facilities, Retailers, Photographers, Learning Providers and more can connect with the public.

They offer 3 levels of membership:

Bronze is free and lists your business on the platform.
    Silver is $4.99 per month or $49.99 a year and gives you ability to post services, products and a little bit of content such as photos etc...
    Gold is $14.99 per month or $99.00 a year and gives you unlimited content posting and a lot more.

Check them out!

Subscribe to my YouTube! getbigordie18's Avatar
    getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000) getbigordie18 is a name known to all. (+5000)

Advertising

Craigslist.org
    Other than what has been listed above. A former online client of mine wrote an amzining forum post on reddit that got pretty big. Other than that I mean instgram is often a good way to market yourself if you need to.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94fe6xvYbVY
    Follow my Powerlifting and Bodybuilding Journey on Instagram derock5996
    Eat clean and train hard and keep it natural!
    -USAPL Powerlifter in the 93KG weight class

EveryBodyspt has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    good suggestions

Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000) Ronin4help is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Figuring out where to market is the easy part. The difficult part is figuring out who to market to. Believing a general search algorithm code is going to attract the right customer base will cost you thousands of dollars before you realize it was all a waste of time and money.
    To succeed at doing what you love, you often must do many things you hate.

Andrewkha2 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

platform for trainers

As I know you can create a free account on musclemadness.co And you can add your social links.

taylerbabe is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I don't personally advertise, but I hear craigslist is the best way if you're looking for a bunch of clients.