leave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

How do i increase my appetite?

I really find it hard to force myself to eat, and sometimes, i just can't eat at all. Obviosuly, this is a huge problem, since i am a hard gainer, and i am currently bulking.

Is there any way to increase my appetite? Or, are there any genuinly nice tasting foods, that are light, but high in calories?
    Eg, no matter how full up i feel, i can ALWAYS stomach a banana. I'm wondering if there are any other foods like that, that you can eat when you don't feel hungry. Personal faves would be welcome.
    Also, since i'm sometimes not hungry after a workout, is it possible to liquidize food and drink it?
    I could easily liquidize 100g of pasta with some milk, and drink it no problems, but i;m worried that i could damage my body, or **** with my digestive system.
    Does anyone have any information on that?

Also, how do i tell which foods have simple carbs, and complex carbs? And how do i tell what fat is good, and what fat is bad? I'm pretty clueless.

Thanks in advance

wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) wildman536 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Bro just EAT!!!! your appetite will go up. I remember times coming off of a Diet that i could only Eat 3/4 Cup of Oatmeal then the next day i shoved down 2 Cups and was full as he** from then on ive just been eating it. Itll happen bro.

leave has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Thanks for replying. But it's a lot harder for me than simply just eating. If i don't feel hungry, i can;'t eat. Pure and simple. It's easier for some, and harder for others.
    But, like i say, there are certain foods i can eat when i'm really feeling not hungry. Such as bananas. When i'm not hungry though, i just cannot stomach things like pasta, tuna, etc..In fact, i HATE pasta and tuna. I've just had too much of it, which is why i was wondering how safe it would be to just blend up and down as a liquid.

costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hope this helps

Weight Gainer, Tuna, 100% Whey from Optimum Nutrition has quality protein and doesn't fill you up so you can take in 3 or 4 scoops at a time. Also do you eat medium size meals every 2-3 hours, if you do then try eating every 1 hour to an hour and a half. If you eat ever 1-2 hours you eat many meals a day.
    Darkhead

costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) costasoldatos has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Hope this helps

I forgot, if you hate pasta and tuna, try this I cook pasta, then put it in a pan with 2 cans of Albacore Chunk tuna, onions, peas, olive Oil, saute and trust me the tuna tastes good. I can't believe how good it tastes. Because I hate tuna.
    Darkhead