Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    squall458 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is it true that working out your abs (different exercises everyday of course) everyday will actually make them not grow? I know that rest is important but my abs never get the next day "burn" like my arms, legs, etc. do. Should I only do abs 3x a week? Will I see more gains that way?

curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    Finally a guy who knows what it takes to get abdominal clarity. Good job on the break down

Ahh? the coveted "six pack". Sought after by millions across the country, six pack abs are a symbol of fitness that many people desire. They are also just downright sexy. There are many myths surrounding obtaining the elusive six-pack. Here I am going to break down myth from fact and tell you exactly what you need to do to get that six pack you?re looking for - and in good time.

Myth - spot reducing

One of the biggest myths that circulates around gyms is the myth of spot reducing. This is the one that says doing hundreds of crunches will "burn away fat" on your stomach, making the abdominal muscles visible.

First of all, your body is not capable of losing fat from one area or another. When you lose fat, it happens when your body removes fat (from all areas of the body at once) and uses it for energy, much like if you ate a sandwich. If anything, the illusion created by doing hundreds of crunches is that the abdominal muscles will be "pumped" - that is the hundreds of reps will force blood to surge into the muscles, causing them to appear bigger and harder, seemingly "poking through" your stomach fat.

The truth is, everyone has a six-pack, it is just usually hidden under a layer of body fat on the stomach. How then, do you get rid of this bodyfat?

1. Start drinking more water
    Not only is water essential for your body to optimally burn fat, it can also help your body burn more calories. Every 8 oz. glass of ice-cold water you drink burns around 30 calories. Also, drinking more water will help you feel healthier by eliminating headaches created by dehydration. Your skin will also look a lot more healthy and clear with increased water intake.

2. Cut out simple sugars
    If you can't cut out simple sugars, you are going to have a very hard time getting a six-pack. The key to fat-loss is controlling insulin. Insulin is a storage hormone responsible for storing nutrients in fat cells. Eating a meal high in simple carbs (like sugar) causes your body to release a lot of insulin, spiking the levels of insulin in your blood stream.

Many people eat three meals a day, filled with simple sugars and carbs. These three meals result in three large insulin spikes throughout the day, resulting in the majority of those nutrients being stored as fat. Cutting simple sugars out of your diet and replacing them with more complex carbohydrates will make the amount of insulin released by your body smaller, resulting in less fat storage. The other thing about insulin spikes is that they stop fat loss dead in it's tracks. This is why we need to keep insulin to a minimum when trying to get a six pack. Here is a list of foods to avoid, and good foods that you could replace them with:

Foods to avoid:

* Soda
    * Fruit juice
    * Anything with ?high-fructose corn syrup? in the ingredients list
    * White bread
    * White pasta
    * Highly processed foods

Foods to replace them:

* Water
    * Black Coffee
    * Whole-wheat bread
    * Whole-wheat pasta
    * Yams
    * Splenda instead of sugar in coffee

3. Eat 4-6 small meals per day
    The idea behind eating 4-6 small meals per day instead of the traditional breakfast, lunch, and dinner?is all about insulin control. As we discussed earlier, insulin control is vital to fat loss. Three big insulin spikes throughout the day is very detrimental to fat loss. Eating four to six small meals creates four to six small insulin releases and keeps fat storage to a minimum.

Eating many small meals also keeps your bodys fat burning engines churning. When you eat a meal, your body generates energy to try to digest it. This is called the theromogenic effect of food. Think of eating a meal like a workout. Eating three meals makes your body work hard to digest a big meal three times per day, and is not optimal for keeping this engine revving at full speed. However, if you eat four to six times a day (every 3-4 hours), your body will keep revving at full speed and the maximum amount of energy will be expended to digest the food (more energy expended = more fat burned).

4. Start lifting weights
    The more muscle your body has, the higher the capacity it has to burn fat. Also, the more muscle mass you add to your body, the less fat you have to lose to see your six pack. For example, say a 200-lb man has 10% bodyfat. This means that he has 180lbs of lean mass and 20lbs of fat. If the man adds 20 lbs of lean muscle, he now weighs 220lbs, but still has 20 lbs of fat. 20/220 X 100% = 9.09% bodyfat. Without losing any actual fat, the man brought his body fat percentage down one percentage, which can mean the difference between visible abs or not. You should use compound, multi-joint exercises such as squats, deadlifts, dips, chin/pull-ups, overhead presses, bench presses, heavy barbell curls, and dips as the core of your regimen.

5. Eat more protein
    Just like eating multiple meals, eating more protein has a thermogenic effect- it is harder for your body to break down so it takes energy. Protein also spares muscle tissue when you are losing fat. This is essential because while we want to burn calories, we want to make sure the calories that we burn are from fat and not from precious muscle tissue. Try to eat lean sources of protein such as chicken and turkey breast, egg whites, and fresh fish. (Tuna is awesome too by the way). You should shoot for 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight every day. So if you weigh 150 lbs, you should eat 150 grams of protein per day. Spread out over 6 meals per day that is roughly 30 grams of protein per meal. You would cover this with a good sized chicken breast and a helping of rice. Another favorite of mine is the classic tuna salad sandwich on whole-wheat bread.

Stay tuned for example meal plans so you know EXACTLY what to do![/QUOTE]

curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500) curtisfisher1 is not very helpful. (-500)
    You dont have to do abs to get abs. Sits ups can burn your abs but that has nothing to do with lowering your body fat. 65 to 70% is diet and the rest is cardio bro. Train hard eat well!

Originally Posted by squall458 View Post
    Is it true that working out your abs (different exercises everyday of course) everyday will actually make them not grow? I know that rest is important but my abs never get the next day "burn" like my arms, legs, etc. do. Should I only do abs 3x a week? Will I see more gains that way?

Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10) Sauce is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Don't quit your day job brofessor

walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250) walilewiss has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    nice read

Marcellom has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by swfx View Post
    Here is an article from my new blog (in my sig):

Ahh? the coveted "six pack". Sought after by millions across the country, six pack abs are a symbol of fitness that many people desire. They are also just downright sexy. There are many myths surrounding obtaining the elusive six-pack. Here I am going to break down myth from fact and tell you exactly what you need to do to get that six pack you?re looking for - and in good time.

Myth - spot reducing

One of the biggest myths that circulates around gyms is the myth of spot reducing. This is the one that says doing hundreds of crunches will "burn away fat" on your stomach, making the abdominal muscles visible.

First of all, your body is not capable of losing fat from one area or another. When you lose fat, it happens when your body removes fat (from all areas of the body at once) and uses it for energy, much like if you ate a sandwich. If anything, the illusion created by doing hundreds of crunches is that the abdominal muscles will be "pumped" - that is the hundreds of reps will force blood to surge into the muscles, causing them to appear bigger and harder, seemingly "poking through" your stomach fat.

The truth is, everyone has a six-pack, it is just usually hidden under a layer of body fat on the stomach. How then, do you get rid of this bodyfat?

Not only is water essential for your body to optimally burn fat, it can also help your body burn more calories. Every 8 oz. glass of ice-cold water you drink burns around 30 calories. Also, drinking more water will help you feel healthier by eliminating headaches created by dehydration. Your skin will also look a lot more healthy and clear with increased water intake.

2. Cut out simple sugars
    If you can't cut out simple sugars, you are going to have a very hard time getting a six-pack. The key to fat-loss is controlling insulin. Insulin is a storage hormone responsible for storing nutrients in fat cells. Eating a meal high in simple carbs (like sugar) causes your body to release a lot of insulin, spiking the levels of insulin in your blood stream.

Many people eat three meals a day, filled with simple sugars and carbs. These three meals result in three large insulin spikes throughout the day, resulting in the majority of those nutrients being stored as fat. Cutting simple sugars out of your diet and replacing them with more complex carbohydrates will make the amount of insulin released by your body smaller, resulting in less fat storage. The other thing about insulin spikes is that they stop fat loss dead in it's tracks. This is why we need to keep insulin to a minimum when trying to get a six pack. Here is a list of foods to avoid, and good foods that you could replace them with:

Foods to avoid:

* Soda
    * Fruit juice
    * White bread
    * White pasta
    * Highly processed foods

Foods to replace them:

* Water
    * Black Coffee
    * Whole-wheat bread
    * Whole-wheat pasta
    * Yams

The idea behind eating 4-6 small meals per day instead of the traditional breakfast, lunch, and dinner?is all about insulin control. As we discussed earlier, insulin control is vital to fat loss. Three big insulin spikes throughout the day is very detrimental to fat loss. Eating four to six small meals creates four to six small insulin releases and keeps fat storage to a minimum.

Eating many small meals also keeps your bodys fat burning engines churning. When you eat a meal, your body generates energy to try to digest it. This is called the theromogenic effect of food. Think of eating a meal like a workout. Eating three meals makes your body work hard to digest a big meal three times per day, and is not optimal for keeping this engine revving at full speed. However, if you eat four to six times a day (every 3-4 hours), your body will keep revving at full speed and the maximum amount of energy will be expended to digest the food (more energy expended = more fat burned).

4. Start lifting weights
    The more muscle your body has, the higher the capacity it has to burn fat. Also, the more muscle mass you add to your body, the less fat you have to lose to see your six pack. For example, say a 200-lb man has 10% bodyfat. This means that he has 180lbs of lean mass and 20lbs of fat. If the man adds 20 lbs of lean muscle, he now weighs 220lbs, but still has 20 lbs of fat. 20/220 X 100% = 9.09% bodyfat. Without losing any actual fat, the man brought his body fat percentage down one percentage, which can mean the difference between visible abs or not. You should use compound, multi-joint exercises such as squats, deadlifts, dips, chin/pull-ups, overhead presses, bench presses, heavy barbell curls, and dips as the core of your regimen.

5. Eat more protein
    Just like eating multiple meals, eating more protein has a thermogenic effect- it is harder for your body to break down so it takes energy. Protein also spares muscle tissue when you are losing fat. This is essential because while we want to burn calories, we want to make sure the calories that we burn are from fat and not from precious muscle tissue. Try to eat lean sources of protein such as chicken and turkey breast, egg whites, and fresh fish. (Tuna is awesome too by the way). You should shoot for 1 gram of protein per pound of body weight every day. So if you weigh 150 lbs, you should eat 150 grams of protein per day. Spread out over 6 meals per day that is roughly 30 grams of protein per meal. You would cover this with a good sized chicken breast and a helping of rice. Another favorite of mine is the classic tuna salad sandwich on whole-wheat bread.

Stay tuned for example meal plans so you know EXACTLY what to do!

What about Monster Energy?
    Find Out How I Get Money @ http://thecloverpot.com/

forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) forthewinwin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    According to callipers, I have 6mm of stomach fat, and at other parts of my body I have little to nothing I can pinch. But I still do not see abs. Would I just be genetically disadvantaged? I make sure to drink enough water.

CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10) CCCP77 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Good article, but IMO something was left out. Abs are muscles, and just like any other muscle when trained with weights they will grow. Most athletes you see with 6 packs have pretty bulky abdominal muscles and low fat.

CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50) CharonRower will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by forthewinwin View Post
    According to callipers, I have 6mm of stomach fat, and at other parts of my body I have little to nothing I can pinch. But I still do not see abs. Would I just be genetically disadvantaged? I make sure to drink enough water.
    5'10'' 153 lbs
    This is why you dont have abs
    Current Lifts
    Deadlift: 150x7/162.5x3
    Bench: 100x2
    Squat: 100x4 (RIP)
    OHP: 51x5

GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) GoonerBNA has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    "3. Eat 4-6 small meals per day"

I stopped reading right there.

FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) FakeOnez has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    How to get a six pack: be ****ing dedicated, it's all about that lol nothing else

RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10) RateMyPhysique is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    water makes up 70% of your body

TylerHutzler has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Aside from the 1g of protein per pound of body weight, does anyone know how many grams of carbohydrates I should be eating per pound of body weight? I'm 200 pounds and am 6' 1". I do Insanity everyday and Powerlift every day.

I typically eat around:

200g carbohydrates per day (45-50g per meal)
    250g of protein (55-60g per meal)
    7g sat fat
    2300 calories

Thank you.

vallenfyre has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    so I can eat whole wheat bread with no harm done?

jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by swfx View Post

Foods to avoid:

* Soda
    * Fruit juice
    * White bread
    * White pasta
    * Highly processed foods

Foods to replace them:

* Water
    * Black Coffee
    * Whole-wheat bread
    * Whole-wheat pasta
    * Yams
    You suggestion to switch sugar with splenda. Splenda is actually bad for worse than sugar and has been linked to possible cancer cause. I would trade sugar with stevia which almost the same as Splenda but instead of being made from chemicals it is made from all natural ingredients... that is really the only problem I had with your article....

jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) jkdwarrior has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by CharonRower View Post
    5'10'' 153 lbs
    This is why you dont have abs
    that is not why don't have abs... I am 6'0 and have compete at as low as 145 lbs and get abs when I cut to that weight. Currently I weigh 169 and change and I still see my abs.... look at your training, diet(and supps if you take any) and rest. The fault is most likely in one these areas!

Rob1077 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Very good advice

fabiosse222 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    veryone's got a six-pack. The problem for most men is it's hidden under a layer of fat. Here's how to make yours stand out

Use these simple dietary shifts from nutritionist Laura Street to reveal your well-earned six-pack.

Drink more water

‘If you’re still knocking back soft drinks you’re undoing all your hard work,’ says Street. ‘Stick to water, which has zero calories and helps with recovery, energy and metabolism.’ Aim for a minimum of two litres a day.

Eat more protein

‘Protein provides satiety, which means you’ll be satisfied for longer and less likely to snack. Evidence suggests that eating protein at breakfast leads to decreased food consumption throughout the day. Include fish, meat, eggs, lentils or beans in every meal or snack.’

Eat good fats

‘Trans fats are found in processed foods such as biscuits and are responsible for the build-up of visceral fat around the abdomen. Replace them with “good” fats. The monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats found in avocadoes, nuts, olives and seeds are all good fats, while mackerel is the king of the sea in terms of omega 3 content.’

Earn your carbs

‘If you’re training hard you can afford to moderately increase your carbohydrate intake. If you’re not training, taper your carbs accordingly. And avoid refined carbs such as bread, which can give you sugar cravings and derail weight loss.’

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by curtisfisher1 View Post
    Finally a guy who knows what it takes to get abdominal clarity. Good job on the break down

Myth - spot reducing

2. Cut out simple sugars

Foods to avoid:

* Soda
    * Fruit juice
    * White bread
    * White pasta
    * Highly processed foods

Foods to replace them:

* Water
    * Black Coffee
    * Whole-wheat bread
    * Whole-wheat pasta
    * Yams

4. Start lifting weights

5. Eat more protein

[/QUOTE]

wow after reading this post I thought I was reading thread from the 1980… I had to double check the date

just FYI most of what you advise has been extensively disproven
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

The Italian Scallion BrotherWolf's Avatar
    BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BrotherWolf has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by TylerHutzler View Post
    Aside from the 1g of protein per pound of body weight, does anyone know how many grams of carbohydrates I should be eating per pound of body weight? I'm 200 pounds and am 6' 1". I do Insanity everyday and Powerlift every day.

I typically eat around:

200g carbohydrates per day (45-50g per meal)
    250g of protein (55-60g per meal)
    7g sat fat
    2300 calories

Thank you.
    at 17 ? as many as you can pile on your plate and when you're done go for seconds
    who says love has to be soft and gentle ?

Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Wateredown has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by curtisfisher1 View Post

Myth - spot reducing

2. Cut out simple sugars

Foods to avoid:

* Soda
    * Fruit juice
    * White bread
    * White pasta
    * Highly processed foods

Foods to replace them:

* Water
    * Black Coffee
    * Whole-wheat bread
    * Whole-wheat pasta
    * Yams

4. Start lifting weights

5. Eat more protein

[/QUOTE]

This is such a good post!!

tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    this is ****ing stupid
    worse than a fatloss guide which is what you should be doing anyways for abs to show
    And there's no needto eat so many frequent meals and ****. Doesn't matter how you get there just cut and lose fat and do abs without killing your low back.

boddob10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by hoffa View Post
    ok, how do you get the lower abdominals? i have the top four looking great, but the lower half isnt really all that noticeable at all. i do a equal amount of upper and lower ab workouts also.
    Leg raises, especially from a pull up bar.

tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) tiffany0acnl has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by GoonerBNA View Post
    "3. Eat 4-6 small meals per day"

I stopped reading right there.
    Same. I lolled at "3. Eat 4-6 small meals per day"

Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Alextess has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Great reading.

JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) JurgisTomas has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Some interesting info in this thread

vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250) vankuzzy has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Really good post, and I agree that a low carb diet is the only thing that will help for most people.

Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Lombardment is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    i just do towel rows
    Why lift when it's all about the calves?

Registered User datdathcmutrans's Avatar
    datdathcmutrans has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

f

Bad form should be on that list.

nice motivation

Shape4You has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Good and interesting post - thank you!

For efficient training i found one really good online course from Udemy. They talk pretty much about full range of movement, eccentric parts and functionality. I think it was "How You Should Train Your Abdominals..." and something. I can link it if i still can find it.