Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    isnt vitamin b6 illegal now?
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by DJ_MF View Post

My current diet regimen

5-6 meals a day including protein shakes.
    1+ gallons of water a day minimum.
    Looks something like this:

Meal 1 6 whole Omega-3 eggs
    Meal 2 8oz chicken with 1/2 cup raw almonds
    Meal 3 50g whey with 2 tablespoons all natural peanutbutter
    Meal 4 8oz salmon with 1 cup asparagus with 1 tablespoon macadamia nut oil
    Meal 5 50 g whey with 2 tablespoon PB
    Meal 6 6 whole eggs
    You just gotta love Dave Palumbos diet!

DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500)
    Originally Posted by BB2K View Post
    You just gotta love Dave Palumbos diet!
    Yes sir, I am using it to every little detail, and IMO it works perfectly. Omega-3 eggs were actually kind of a pain to find around here, but a little bit of work never killed anyone! (plus I love eggs, chicken, and fish, so I can't go wrong )
    hey im here lawl

BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) BB2K has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Yes sir, I am using it to every little detail, and IMO it works perfectly. Omega-3 eggs were actually kind of a pain to find around here, but a little bit of work never killed anyone! (plus I love eggs, chicken, and fish, so I can't go wrong )
    That is the same diet i used for my contest, it works VERY well.

obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250) obesebeast has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I <3 Keto
    Eat Clean Snatch & Jerk

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by wlknier View Post
    thanks for the consideration! looking forward to getting off this plateau!
    no problem wlknier, still need girls to apply.
    Nutec Performance Labs, Inc
    Company Founded, Owned, by a Trusted, 25 plus year Pro Veteran, Firefighter!

Established, Nutec Performance Labs, May 2000

A.NO.PROPRIETARY BLEND ZONE!!

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nutec/leanrescue.html

www.nplabs.net

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    isnt vitamin b6 illegal now?
    bump?
    I got no strings on me

NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50) NPLabs will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by VaughnTrue View Post
    bump?
    Hey Big Vaughn, It looks as though as mid month the fda has banned the use of b6 in dietary supplements and should have grace period in effect. We were not convinced the fda would go forward with this, for various reasons, and still need more information. We as a company and many many other supplement companies have invested big dollars in our products,production, inventory,etc that contain b6. You can see just by doing a search on BB.com the amount of products that contain b6. We will at the very least continue to sell our remaining inventory of Lean-Rescue. A worthy alternant replacement compound may have to take b6's place in future production runs of Lean-Rescue.

"Just as most people put their trust in me with their very lives, loved ones and personal property. They can absolutely trust Nutec Performance Labs, safe products that...perform..., company integrity, honesty and professionalism"

www.nplabs.net

DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500) DJ_MF is not very helpful. (-500)
    I'll take it with B6! lol
    hey im here lawl

I'll take it with B6! lol

Thanks DJ !!

Either with b6 or replacement compound, Lean-Rescue, has...will always have...as stated before in a previous thread .... solid ,Tom Platz, like legs to stand on.

Its just a dam good, therapeutic, clean energy, spirit lifting, tool in you fat loss tool box!

www.nplabs.net

Originally Posted by NPLabs View Post
    Hey Big Vaughn, It looks as though as mid month the fda has banned the use of b6 in dietary supplements and should have grace period in effect. We were not convinced the fda would go forward with this, for various reasons, and still need more information. We as a company and many many other supplement companies have invested big dollars in our products,production, inventory,etc that contain b6. You can see just by doing a search on BB.com the amount of products that contain b6. We will at the very least continue to sell our remaining inventory of Lean-Rescue. A worthy alternant replacement compound may have to take b6's place in future production runs of Lean-Rescue.
    u guys should fight this all the way. its such bs
    I got no strings on me

__AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I don't think you need to worry about it as they have banned a particular form of vitamin B6 (Pyridoxamine) while you use Pyridoxine HCL...

Team Molecular Nutrition Peter LeDrew's Avatar
    Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Peter LeDrew is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by __AM__ View Post
    I don't think you need to worry about it as they have banned a particular form of vitamin B6 (Pyridoxamine) while you use Pyridoxine HCL...
    I meant to mention this yesterday... that was a form often used apparently effectively against advanced glycation end products... still quite unfortunate as AGE's are factors in many diseases and degeneration.

btw, what do you think of the formula AM?

__AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250) __AM__ has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by Peter LeDrew View Post
    btw, what do you think of the formula AM?
    I think it's a simple well-formulated fat burner.

Originally Posted by __AM__ View Post
    I think it's a simple well-formulated fat burner.
    Thanks AM and PETE!!!

www.nplabs.net

Bump.
    hey im here lawl

Bump.
    Thanks DJ!

www.nplabs.net

dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    did I win yet?

lulz
    Adam

FUSION - BODYBUILDING'S STRONGEST SUPPLEMENTS
    www.fusionbodybuilding.com

My SUB Q Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=288603911#post288603911

NPLabs Lean-Resuce Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=324662591&posted=1#post324662591

Goal (one day) : 200lb @ 10%BF

~~Member of the pham~~ progainer's Avatar
    progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250) progainer has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Smile Why I should be used.

Stats

Name: Robert Hutson

Birthday: 06/13/1987

Sex: Male

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 200

Body type: Meso

My training experience

I started training after Boot camp in the Army. I graduated at 165lbs and now weighing 200lbs at about 12% bf. I have hit the weights hard and tried an eclectic group of supplements which many have been found to be useless. I am a firm believe in muscle confusion, focus, determination, and smart thought of what to consume as food wise.

My current training schedule

Day 1: Chest/tris

Day 2: Back/bis

Day 3: Legs

Day 4: Shoulders/traps/abs/calves

Day 5: rest

I do around 20-50min of cardio 3 days. I hardly ever do it on leg day. I vary cardio with bike, treadmill, and elliptical.

My current diet

Meal 1- 2 whole eggs & 8 egg whites/ 1 cup oats
    Meal 2- 8oz chicken with 1 cup green salad/low fat dressing
    Meal 3- 8oz lean beef 1/4 cup green beans 1/2 cup brown rice
    Meal 4-Same as meal 2
    Meal 5- Same as meal 3
    Meal 6- 2 scoop casein, 1 table spoon peanut butter

**1 scoop whey before workout, 1 scoop whey post workout

**Just a rough sketch of current cutting diet

My supplement life:

Used:
    All BSN line
    Almost all herbs
    Fish oil
    M-drol
    Animal stack
    Tridenosen H
    Finabol
    White Flood
    Multiple Beverly International Products

Currently Using:
    Super pump 250
    Multi-V
    Fish Oil
    Casein
    Whey
    Caffeine
    Ephedrine

Current short term goals:

Currently getting ready for my first show so I am cutting like a mad man!

My long-term training goal

To continue to compete and become an awesome role model for others.

Why I should be picked:

If you want someone who is honest, has integrity, is loyal, is dedicated, and goal oriented, then I am your Man! I will log everything accordingly with my upmost honest opinion and clarity. I will be able to post all pictures that are requested and even willing to do blood work if needed. I am a very flexible person that will act in a 'fluid" manner according to your needs and what will help you and serve you the best.

**I have never had any medical conditions.**
    IF YOU DON'T SQUAT, YOU ARE NOT SQUAT!

~~Proud member of the pham~~

Smile

Originally Posted by progainer View Post
    Stats

Name: Robert Hutson

Birthday: 06/13/1987

Height: 5' 11"

Weight: 200

Body type: Meso

My training experience

I started training after Boot camp in the Army. I graduated at 165lbs and now weighing 200lbs at about 12% bf. I have hit the weights hard and tried an eclectic group of supplements which many have been found to be useless. I am a firm believe in muscle confusion, focus, determination, and smart thought of what to consume as food wise.

My current training schedule

Day 1: Chest/tris

Day 2: Back/bis

Day 3: Legs

Day 4: Shoulders/traps/abs/calves

Day 5: rest

I do around 20-50min of cardio 3 days. I hardly ever do it on leg day. I vary cardio with bike, treadmill, and elliptical.

My current diet

Meal 1- 2 whole eggs & 8 egg whites/ 1 cup oats
    Meal 2- 8oz chicken with 1 cup green salad/low fat dressing
    Meal 3- 8oz lean beef 1/4 cup green beans 1/2 cup brown rice
    Meal 4-Same as meal 2
    Meal 5- Same as meal 3
    Meal 6- 2 scoop casein, 1 table spoon peanut butter

**1 scoop whey before workout, 1 scoop whey post workout

**Just a rough sketch of current cutting diet

My supplement life:

Used:
    All BSN line
    Almost all herbs
    Fish oil
    M-drol
    Animal stack
    Tridenosen H
    Finabol
    White Flood
    Multiple Beverly International Products

Currently Using:
    Super pump 250
    Multi-V
    Fish Oil
    Casein
    Whey
    Caffeine
    Ephedrine

Current short term goals:

Currently getting ready for my first show so I am cutting like a mad man!

My long-term training goal

To continue to compete and become an awesome role model for others.

Why I should be picked:

If you want someone who is honest, has integrity, is loyal, is dedicated, and goal oriented, then I am your Man! I will log everything accordingly with my upmost honest opinion and clarity. I will be able to post all pictures that are requested and even willing to do blood work if needed. I am a very flexible person that will act in a 'fluid" manner according to your needs and what will help you and serve you the best.

**I have never had any medical conditions.**

Thanks for the application, progainer!

www.nplabs.net

I guess I have a pretty good application outline, it has been used a few times now. No worries though, if anyone wants to go by it feel free too. I have no problem with it.
    hey im here lawl

I guess I have a pretty good application outline, it has been used a few times now. No worries though, if anyone wants to go by it feel free too. I have no problem with it.
    Its a good outline, just enter content.

www.nplabs.net

Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Credz is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 181lbs

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Training experience:

I've been working out for a little over 2 years now. I started taking it more seriously a little over a year ago. I totally love the results so far since I have taken things seriously. These past few months I have spent the time bulking. Now I feel its time to me to start dieting here very soon. After taking things more serious I learned quickly that diet is key. Its everything. I feel I would be a good choice because I train hard and I'm very strict with my diet. Diet is key and I always keep it in check. I would provide a detailed log on my workouts and diet. I will be dedicated and committed to using the product properly and writing a good log. I will work hard to obtain the best results I can and be honest with my thoughts and opinions on the product.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Day 1: Legs/Cardio
    Day 2: Abs/Cardio
    Day 3: Chest/Bicep
    Day 4: Delt/Traps/Cardio
    Day 5: Back/Tricep
    2 days off sometimes I will do a extra do of arms.

Each set is 10-16 reps each. Each body part gets about 4-5 excerises each, depending on the body part.

I'm always trying to go up in weight on every workout!

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

I walk for 30-45 mins at 3.5mph atleast 3 days a week. Usually on Days 4, 1, and 2.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Optimum Nutrition: 100% Gold Whey
    Optimum Nutrition: Fish Oil Caps
    SciVation: Whey
    SciVation: Xtend

Current Diet:

Right now Im eating around 3000 calories a day, since I started bulking I gained about 20 pounds.

When I start dieting here in the next week, I plan on cutting my carbs down then merge my way into the SciVation CHA Diet.

Current Daily water intake:

1-1 1/2 Gallons

Short Term Goal:

To lower bodyfat% for vacation in May.

Long Term Goal:

To gain lean muscle mass over the fall and winter without gaining to much bodyfat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

MuscleTech NitroTech Hardcore Protein
    MuscleTech NitroTech Hardore Protein Bars
    MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore
    Beast Sports 2 Shredded
    Controlled Labs Purple Wrath
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    Champion Nutrition Creatine
    Gaspari Superpump 250
    Gaspari SizeOn
    Beast Sports Amphetalean
    FastAction Pharma H-Drol
    I-Force Reversitol
    Liver Support
    SciVation Extend
    SciVation Whey
    All The Whey Protein Blend

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

2 Shredded Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108872531

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes.
    --------------------------------------------

Personal Workout Journal:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=155617473

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Credz View Post

Height: 5'10"

Weight: 181lbs

Bodytype: Meso/Endo

Training experience:

I've been working out for a little over 2 years now. I started taking it more seriously a little over a year ago. I totally love the results so far since I have taken things seriously. These past few months I have spent the time bulking. Now I feel its time to me to start dieting here very soon. After taking things more serious I learned quickly that diet is key. Its everything. I feel I would be a good choice because I train hard and I'm very strict with my diet. Diet is key and I always keep it in check. I would provide a detailed log on my workouts and diet. I will be dedicated and committed to using the product properly and writing a good log. I will work hard to obtain the best results I can and be honest with my thoughts and opinions on the product.

Current Training Schedule / Protocol (as much detail as possible):

Day 1: Legs/Cardio
    Day 2: Abs/Cardio
    Day 3: Chest/Bicep
    Day 4: Delt/Traps/Cardio
    Day 5: Back/Tricep
    2 days off sometimes I will do a extra do of arms.

Each set is 10-16 reps each. Each body part gets about 4-5 excerises each, depending on the body part.

I'm always trying to go up in weight on every workout!

Cardio Schedule/Protocol (as much detail as possible):

I walk for 30-45 mins at 3.5mph atleast 3 days a week. Usually on Days 4, 1, and 2.

Current supplements (exact brand/product name):

Optimum Nutrition: 100% Gold Whey
    Optimum Nutrition: Fish Oil Caps
    SciVation: Whey
    SciVation: Xtend

Current Diet:

Right now Im eating around 3000 calories a day, since I started bulking I gained about 20 pounds.

When I start dieting here in the next week, I plan on cutting my carbs down then merge my way into the SciVation CHA Diet.

Current Daily water intake:

1-1 1/2 Gallons

Short Term Goal:

To lower bodyfat% for vacation in May.

Long Term Goal:

To gain lean muscle mass over the fall and winter without gaining to much bodyfat.

ANY and ALL Prescription / Non-Prescription / Recreational drugs:

None.

Supplement history (as much detail as possible):

MuscleTech NitroTech Hardcore Protein
    MuscleTech NitroTech Hardore Protein Bars
    MuscleTech Hydroxycut Hardcore
    Beast Sports 2 Shredded
    Controlled Labs Purple Wrath
    Controlled Labs Green Magnitude
    Champion Nutrition Creatine
    Gaspari Superpump 250
    Gaspari SizeOn
    Beast Sports Amphetalean
    FastAction Pharma H-Drol
    I-Force Reversitol
    Liver Support
    SciVation Extend
    SciVation Whey
    All The Whey Protein Blend

Other product reviews / logs you have done (with links):

2 Shredded Log:
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=108872531

Can you post "before" and "after" photos (yes or no): Yes.
    Thanks Credz!

www.nplabs.net

dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) dmbphan041 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    when is a winner being chosen?
    Adam

FUSION - BODYBUILDING'S STRONGEST SUPPLEMENTS
    www.fusionbodybuilding.com

My SUB Q Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=288603911#post288603911

NPLabs Lean-Resuce Log
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=324662591&posted=1#post324662591

Goal (one day) : 200lb @ 10%BF

Talking Testers

Originally Posted by dmbphan041 View Post
    when is a winner being chosen?
    Testers will be chosen after 2 P.M Easter Time, today, so everyone should apply ASAP !!!

www.nplabs.net

Testers will be chosen after 2 P.M Easter Time, today, so everyone should apply ASAP !!!
    Excellent, I'm definitely looking forward to giving this a try (if im picked of course ).
    hey im here lawl

Smile

Excellent, I'm definitely looking forward to giving this a try (if im picked of course ).
    Its an absolute, fantastic product, with regard to a clean cutting fat burner. Not to mention the health benefits that are yielded, from Lean-Rescue. Its just a solid and sweet ( sweet as in great quality, potency, etc) product!!!

www.nplabs.net

wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10) wolves65 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Talking

its good to see a more natural fat burner coming to the market!

Originally Posted by wolves65 View Post
    its good to see a more natural fat burner coming to the market!
    x2 to that. You could definitely use it
    hey im here lawl