CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500) CSC88 is not very helpful. (-500)

Bulking, worried about getting fat... (also critique my diet?)

I've been bulking for a couple of weeks now and being that I'm always packed full of food, I realize that I'm going to pooch out a little bit... but it's starting to worry me. I was anorexic back in the day and it still sort of affects me now. I look in the mirror and see all these little chubby spots, no matter what. I'm starting to come to terms with that.

Is it normal for skinny dudes undergoing a bulk to start questioning their diet, and feel fat at times? Has anyone else gone through this? I'm determined to gain major muscle mass before this year is over but honestly sometimes I'm scared that I'll look in the mirror 11 months from now and see a fat guy who just ate way too much and didn't work out enough.

How much of this do you guys think could be mental? Is there anything I should be looking out for or doing just to make sure I don't wind up a fatty?

When I started a couple of weeks ago my stats were 5'11", 160lbs, 8.2% BF and a BMI of 22.5. I now weigh about 163. (BEFORE PIC is on my BSpace...)

The Diet

Wake: blended shake of 1 scoop Optimum Pro Complex (30g protein), 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2tsp natural peanut butter, 2 cups of fat free milk

Morning: 2-3 eggs and a green tea / energy drink (depending on how works is going.)

Lunch: Subway 12" Chicken breast, no cheese (only eat half)

Lunch #2: other half of the sub

Pre-workout: 1 scoop of Optimum Pro Complex (30g protein)

Post-workout: 1 scoop of Optimum Pro Complex (30g protein)

Dinner: (random, but nothing too unhealthy)

Bedtime: 1 scoop of Optimum Pro Complex (30g protein)

Anything in there stick out as bad? Yeah I have the occasional glass of Coke at dinner but 98% of the time I stick to the muscle building rulebook.

I know I'm not asking a real solid question that would be easy to answer... I guess I'm just looking for any words from bros here that might keep me on track, or steer me in the right direction.

Thanks guys.
    siggy

Pulpstar has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Add some nuts brah .

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by CSC88 View Post
    I've been bulking for a couple of weeks now and being that I'm always packed full of food, I realize that I'm going to pooch out a little bit... but it's starting to worry me. I was anorexic back in the day and it still sort of affects me now. I look in the mirror and see all these little chubby spots, no matter what. I'm starting to come to terms with that.

Is it normal for skinny dudes undergoing a bulk to start questioning their diet, and feel fat at times? Has anyone else gone through this? I'm determined to gain major muscle mass before this year is over but honestly sometimes I'm scared that I'll look in the mirror 11 months from now and see a fat guy who just ate way too much and didn't work out enough.

How much of this do you guys think could be mental? Is there anything I should be looking out for or doing just to make sure I don't wind up a fatty?

When I started a couple of weeks ago my stats were 5'11", 160lbs, 8.2% BF and a BMI of 22.5. I now weigh about 163. (BEFORE PIC is on my BSpace...)

The Diet

Wake: blended shake of 1 scoop Optimum Pro Complex (30g protein), 1/2 cup of oatmeal, 2tsp natural peanut butter, 2 cups of fat free milk

Morning: 2-3 eggs and a green tea / energy drink (depending on how works is going.)

Lunch: Subway 12" Chicken breast, no cheese (only eat half)

Lunch #2: other half of the sub

Pre-workout: 1 scoop of Optimum Pro Complex (30g protein)

Post-workout: 1 scoop of Optimum Pro Complex (30g protein)

Dinner: (random, but nothing too unhealthy)

Bedtime: 1 scoop of Optimum Pro Complex (30g protein)

Anything in there stick out as bad? Yeah I have the occasional glass of Coke at dinner but 98% of the time I stick to the muscle building rulebook.

I know I'm not asking a real solid question that would be easy to answer... I guess I'm just looking for any words from bros here that might keep me on track, or steer me in the right direction.

Thanks guys.
    Read this. http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=121703981

Chasing cats since 1967 WonderPug's Avatar
    WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) WonderPug has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    You're responding to a three year old OP.

germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000) germaine07 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Oh, that's your fault PulpStar haha