wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100) wallace03 is not very well liked. (-100)

running in the morning or no

should i run in the morning 9ish if i plan on working out later around 12 or 1pm or should i do it on the days im not working out. also light jogging or HIIT

DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) DJAuto has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wallace03 View Post
    should i run in the morning 9ish if i plan on working out later around 12 or 1pm or should i do it on the days im not working out. also light jogging or HIIT
    If you're not looking to loss drastic amounts of weight, do it on off days. It'll be better mentally and for stamina.

Either is fine.
    Bodybuilding is 60% training and 50% diet. Yes that adds up to 110%, because that's what you should be giving it. Change the inside, and the physique will follow.

becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) becoolboy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    running str8 after waking up actually gives u a boost in your metabolism. if u r lookin to shred by all means.
    There's no overtraining. There's only undereating.

dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10) dgessler is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by becoolboy View Post
    running str8 after waking up actually gives u a boost in your metabolism. if u r lookin to shred by all means.
    not to mention a nice 2-4 hours of feeling great.

jhickle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

Originally Posted by becoolboy View Post
    nd it hlps ur speling 2

in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) in10city has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by wallace03 View Post
    While it depends upon your priorities - aerobic conditioning or resistance training - less than 4 hours isn't optimal for mental, physical, strength and substrate recovery to be able to have an intense resistance training session shortly thereafter - dependant upon the intensity and duration of course. And it is not a great idea if you plan on training legs later either.
    It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.