fabionthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) fabionthegreat has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

You ever have one of those days where you just feel invincible?

I only started hitting the gym real heavy(6 days a week, heavy lifting, diet down pat, cardio everyday). Anyways, my roommates and I started hitting playing basketball a lot within the last few days. On the first day after we played I was huffing and puffing(this was 4 days ago I remind you) could barely make it through the first game. I was sore for a day, and when I woke up Sunday morning, it was as if I hadn't played at all. I'm happy as ****, I'm not sore for days at a time anymore, my body's conditioning is getting amazing. Today, I played 3 games in a row, and I was read for more when we finished. I've lost 12 pounds in these two weeks, and I'm on top of the world. I love bodybuilding.com for changing my life forever.

big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) big.nate has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    jump off a building and see if you're invincible

Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000) Krytical is just really nice. (+1000)
    ignore big.nate, shut up please.

to fabionthegreat, congrats man! I feel the same way. I've only lost 8 pounds in the last 2 weeks but I'm feeling stronger and more fit than ever before! I just hope I can keep on going and become shredded and have the stamina of a beast. :d

macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10) macavely is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I feel like that some days. I like to use basketball as my cadio when I go to the gym. I just a little sore when I start playing. but I losen up while playing and surprise myself how long I can keep going. This time last year. I had so much back pain I couldn't make it half way through a game.
    www.teamnjct.com

mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) mKor has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Yes. Today wasn't one of those days unfortunately. Its my second week back since really hurting my ankle badly about a month ago (I should have taken less time off, however it was hard to get back into the groove, especially when I could barely walk for two weeks and only yesterday did I start walking normally again). Felt like I couldn't do anything today with the lifting, but the cardio was surprisingly easy for taking a month off.

"Snip it Doc,snip it hard LyingSac's Avatar
    LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250) LyingSac has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

rejoice

Rejoice in your youth young man..............
    Land of Honalee

Chrinealine has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    i usually feel like that after a run....if i don't i get moody. sometimes i kinda feel like a heroin addict

PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) PTN_old is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    Originally Posted by LyingSac View Post
    Rejoice in your youth young man..............
    youth is wasted on the young they say..

angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50) angrymusic will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Honestly and Seriously, now that I'm doing the WD, I feel invincible everyday.
    "Go boldly toward your personal liberation." - Bruce Lee

"Bite off more than you can chew, then chew it."

"When you're going through hell...keep going." Albert Einstein

It takes a big man to cry. It takes an even bigger man to laugh at that man.

Baxter111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Baxter111 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by fabionthegreat View Post
    I only started hitting the gym real heavy(6 days a week, heavy lifting, diet down pat, cardio everyday). Anyways, my roommates and I started hitting playing basketball a lot within the last few days. On the first day after we played I was huffing and puffing(this was 4 days ago I remind you) could barely make it through the first game. I was sore for a day, and when I woke up Sunday morning, it was as if I hadn't played at all. I'm happy as ****, I'm not sore for days at a time anymore, my body's conditioning is getting amazing. Today, I played 3 games in a row, and I was read for more when we finished. I've lost 12 pounds in these two weeks, and I'm on top of the world. I love bodybuilding.com for changing my life forever.
    Congratulations man, keep up the good work!!!

homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) homerj742 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Congrats man! Keep it up!

I've had the feeling before. I used to be pretty asthmatic, I couldn't go for a run w/o using my inhaler. After exercising regularly (both running and lifting), I no longer need my inhaler! I felt like a million bucks the day I decided to leave it at home and run 3-5 miles with my friend.

Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50) Nauxz will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I feel like that after a long run or an intense gym session. I feel like I can flip cars over and tear down buildings.
    "Bigger plates are better for mass gains, smaller plates are better for definition." - J.L.C.

Owe:
    CLK-GTR