Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Location: Douglas, Isle of Man, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) tazzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Question Ephedrine Caffeine Stack – Good weight loss Supplement or Dangerous Drug.

There are loads of theories and stories concerning the EC stack most of which are rumours that are floated around from half studies and hype.

I thought I would stick down my thoughts and some facts that I collected before I took an EC stack.

The details I found about the first half of the EC stack, Ephedrine is that its Historic or traditional use (may or may not be supported by scientific studies but learned from websites like GNC): The Chinese have used ephedra medicinally for over 5,000 years. Ephedra is listed as one of the original 365 herbs from the classical first century A.D. text on Chinese herbalism by Shen Nong. Ephedra’s traditional medicinal uses include the alleviation of sweating, lung and bronchial constriction, and water retention. Coughing, shortness of breath, the common cold, and fevers without sweat are all indications for its use. While its active constituent, ephedrine, was isolated in 1887, the herb did not become popular with U.S. physicians until 1924 for its bronchodilating and decongesting properties.

How much is usually taken?

The crude powdered stems of ephedra (with less than 1% ephedrine) are used at 1.5–6 grams per day, taken as a tea. The crude herb can also be taken in capsule or tablet form, at 500–1,000 mg of ephedra two to three times daily. Tinctures of 1–4 ml three times per day can be taken. Alternatively, standardized extracts supplying 12–25 mg of total alkaloids (calculated as ephedrine) per capsule or tablet may be taken two to three times daily. This form may be preferable for monitoring total daily intake of ephedrine.

Are there any side effects or interactions?

Ephedra has a long history of safe use at the recommended amounts. However, abuse of ephedra (and particularly ephedrine)—especially for weight loss or as a recreational drug in the form of pseudoephedrine — can lead to amphetamine-like side effects, including elevated blood pressure, rapid heart beat, nervousness, irritability, headache, urination disturbances, vomiting, muscle disturbances, insomnia, dry mouth, heart palpitations, and even death due to heart failure. One study has shown that a single application of ephedra caused only mild elevation of heart rate but did not consistently affect blood pressure in otherwise healthy adults. When taken at higher levels, ephedra can cause drastic increases in blood pressure, as well as cardiac arrhythmias.

So now it comes to mixing the Ephedrine with caffeine – studies have shown that when the two compounds are mixed an alleviation in heart rate is noted therefore anyone with heart conditions, hypertension, diabetes, or thyroid disease should as always check with your physician before taking an EC stack.

So is it safe?

As far as the studies I have read have shown Ephedrine and caffeine like most weight loss products that increase your metabolic rate also creates an alleviation in your heart rate and should always be taken with sensible caution and discontinued if any side affects are noted. I personally try and stay away from products that contain the Guaraná plant as its main source of caffeine as combining caffeine drug products such as ephedra (ephedrine) and guaraná increases caffeine-induced side effects. I do recommend if possible that you try and find clean sources of ephedrine and caffeine to create the stack (I get mine from a registered doctor) as it reduces side affects caused by the mix of herbs that a lot of companies put into there weight loss products to try and increase the affects as the body can only take so much punishment before something needs to give, rather use the fact that the ephedra and caffeine give you a good energy boost and spend a little more time on the CV equipment.

So in conclusion an EC stack is safe as long as you use it safely and wisely.
    Eat right, Lift right, but it wont help you unless you get your mind right.

Musculosu has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Do you happen to know why is it called the Mormon Tea? Is it because of the Native Americans, as they say in the wikipedia? Or has something to do with the more recent influence from drugs Canada that are entering UA, please?
    All the muscles lead to a muscle brain.

bdswork has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I can recommend you this Canadian pharmacy drug it has all the necessary info!

galin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    There will always be the possibility of addiction with any drugs one thinks to take to improve their appearance. There can be even a prescription drug addiction that sticks to people with diseases that can't be treated.

mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) mingo3403 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    great read man

pvillebo has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    where can you get it at? the gnc in my area does not sell any products containing ephedrine.

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    if you are in shape , then it is safe.

if you are out of shape, then it is dangerous.
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10) shabaman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    It's safe as long as you are knowledgeable about dosages and not over working your heart while on it/ I.E. rigorous cardio or intense exercise.

avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10) avio is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Is it safe to take Lipo 6? bodybuilding.com/store/nutrex/lipo6.html

I don't think it has any Ephedrine. I won't be doing any out of this world intense cardio routines while on it, and will be monitoring my heart rate during my cardio sessions.

Since I've bulked up quite nicely over the past few months, and will be cutting starting June. Hoping Lipo 6 will help with energy and boost the fat burning process somewhat hopefully.

Could it possibly cause any damage to my body? What should I avoid? What precautions should I take while on Lipo 6?

Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Sorry if it's been answered already. But i'd like to ask you guys if ephedrine is free to buy again, in united states. I know it was banned, but have things changed?
    In my country you need the prescription from the medic, but don't know in what cases he does that. Maybe next year, when i'll cut, i'll ask him about that.

Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Avaric3 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    the only way you can get ephedrine in the us now is by goin to your local drug store and buying a product called "bronkaid" or "primatene". bronkaid is more preferred tho cuz its dosage is better

Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ratix is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Thx.
    I've just read that bodybuilders usually take a stack made of ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin.
    So, how could you take this stack?
    Maybe with one pill of bronkaid, 1 coffe (to stay on natural food), and 1 aspirin with water?

VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Avaric3 View Post
    the only way you can get ephedrine in the us now is by goin to your local drug store and buying a product called "bronkaid" or "primatene". bronkaid is more preferred tho cuz its dosage is better
    Bronkaid is slightly cheaper per dose......but it's a toss up as to which is "better"......

Primatine uses Ephedrine HCl, whereas Bronkaid uses Ephedrine Sulfate.......

The difference:

Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine

VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500) VDubb is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by Ratix View Post
    Thx.
    I've just read that bodybuilders usually take a stack made of ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin.
    So, how could you take this stack?
    Maybe with one pill of bronkaid, 1 coffe (to stay on natural food), and 1 aspirin with water?
    http://www.hotnfit.com/ecstack.htm

^Read this ENTIRE thing.......and don't be an idiot and just pop some pills.......follow the dosage indicated in the above link........or risk death.........

Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by conwaylucas View Post
    if you are in shape , then it is safe.

if you are out of shape, then it is dangerous.

That's about the sorriest comment I've read on here in a few days. It can be just as unsafe for people in shape and just as safe for poeple out of shape. It's about using this stack in a safe correct manner and about your overall state of health, not whether you're in shape or not.

Originally Posted by VDubb View Post
    Bronkaid is slightly cheaper per dose......but it's a toss up as to which is "better"......

Primatine uses Ephedrine HCl, whereas Bronkaid uses Ephedrine Sulfate.......

The difference:

Ephedrine HCl is approximately 82% ephedrine by weight.

Ephedrine sulfate is approximately 77% ephedrine by weight.

25 mg ephedrine HCl = 20.5 mg ephedrine

25 mg ephedrine sulfate = 19.25 mg ephedrine
    So one should take 2 pills of primatene per dose?
    Is the difference only the quantity of ephedrine, or also the quality?

Originally Posted by VDubb View Post
    ^Read this ENTIRE thing.......and don't be an idiot and just pop some pills.......follow the dosage indicated in the above link........or risk death.........
    Thx for the link dude.
    But i'd still like to use aspirin. After having read that link though, i may only take 1 or at most 2 pills of aspirins (adult ones) per day.
    So, do i have to take the normal aspirins that dissolve in water?

dannymyers1988 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    i recently just finished a course of eca 30+
    the outcome was great even give u a great boost when training!!

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Strike-Force View Post
    That's about the sorriest comment I've read on here in a few days. It can be just as unsafe for people in shape and just as safe for poeple out of shape. It's about using this stack in a safe correct manner and about your overall state of health, not whether you're in shape or not.

I'm sorry if every single post I make is not scientifically accurate.... but that statement is general and my own opinion.

Even at the recommended dosages, for out of shape people, I believe the EC stack is unsafe. For people that are in shape, at recommended dosages, I believe the EC stack is safe.

A fat person should not decide to change his life, get on the EC stack and start running.... that is how ephedrine became illegal in the first place.
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    u shouldnt be running while on the ec stack no matter how fit or unfit u are

Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10) Strike-Force is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by conwaylucas View Post
    A fat person should not decide to change his life, get on the EC stack and start running.... that is how ephedrine became illegal in the first place.
    ephedrine was banned due to misuse in general by all sorts of idiots, not just fat folks. Granted a fat person would have a higher propensity for stim induced medical issues, however I've seen many more "in shape" people misuse stims than I have fat people. Typically it's the people who are just a little overweight that abuse the hell out of them because they are under the misconception that it's a quick fix to burn off that fat.

Regardless of who decides to use them, definitely make sure you are up on all the facts surrounding it.

kapil_g has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

ephedrine

for all the information about ephedrine effects and how to take

just-ephedrine.co.uk[/url]

dougie-fresh has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Wink

I just took a three week crash deit to get some pictures taken and a big part of my cutting was 25mg ephedrine, 100mg caffine and 100mg of asprine. I've taken this stack before to lose weight and believe this to be the most correct and safest dose of each pill in the stack.

Registered Foam Roller BigChamp89's Avatar
    BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000) BigChamp89 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    EC stack is perfectly safe if you use the recommended dosage

FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) FunkymonkAW is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by tazzman View Post

So in conclusion an EC stack is safe as long as you use it safely and wisely.
    Just like so many things in life.
    PRs - Sq / B / D / Total
    Gym - 425 / 255 / 463 / -
    Meet - 413 / 248 / 463 / 1124 @ 220
    Meet - 391 / 242 / 468 / 1102 @ 181

Chemically Assisted BrbGettinHyooge's Avatar
    BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000) BrbGettinHyooge is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by BigChamp89 View Post
    EC stack is perfectly safe if you use the recommended dosage
    Just like mostly everything.
    Life is a choice, and death is a decision.

Above the law but under the influence.

#TeamMeatball

Couldn't find the 60 caps pack. So i only got what the pharmacy had, that is, 2 packs of 24 caps.

phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) phoenixr2 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by du3ce View Post
    u shouldnt be running while on the ec stack no matter how fit or unfit u are
    Why do you say that?
    Only a life lived for others, is a life worthwhile.

invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50) invega will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I used Ripped Fuel back in the day when it had Ephedra and gaurana (Spelling?) in it. I used it during my college days like 5 days on 2 days off for a couple years and developed PVC's that i've kept as a souviner since then. Not saying it was directly related, I guess i'll never know, but i never had any other health problems or a family history prior. Just saying

du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500) du3ce is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Originally Posted by phoenixr2 View Post
    Why do you say that?
    it raises your bp