Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Registered User lil_missfitness's Avatar
    lil_missfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lil_missfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Is Ripped Freak the best fat burner?

I am a female who is 5'5" and weighs 140 lbs. I have been using Ripped Freak for the past three weeks and have lost 5 pounds. I haven't changed my diet or my training. Is it possible that this is the best fat burner on the market, or is this just a placebo effect?

Also, I really enjoy doing intervals instaed of steady state cardio and I find that it works much better. Ripped Freak gives me a ton of energy and allows me to kick up the intensity of my workouts. As a result, I have shortened my workouts to 30 minutes from 45.

derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10) derekwhitaker is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I think EC stack is still the king. Have you thought about using that?

VANCOUVER CANUCKS FUK YEA MAGnitude's Avatar
    MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000) MAGnitude is just really nice. (+1000)
    strict diet
    RIP- LUC BOURDON

GO THE CANUCKS, GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Gamereaper74 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Everyone responds differently to different fat burners. 5 lbs in 3 weeks isnt bad so if it works for you, just stick with it. I found that MAN Scorch and Amphetalean both work well for me
    +United Misc Front+
    "For all that is miscellaneous and epic."

^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50) SocratesTX will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    You have to remember that you weight can fluctuate 2-5 lbs. per day. You may have just weighed yourself on a good day. Fat burners are basically a scam, they don't really work (as they require exercise and diet, duh!). Again, if fat burners worked, we ;d all be ripped and the supp industry would be out of business. Btw, 5 lbs. in 3 weeks of actual loss would be less than average if you were on just a good diet and program and you wouldn't have to put all of those untested chemicals in your body.

ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10) ski23man is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Diet is key, it prolly just help you increase the cardio to a different level.

Mike_Dunn has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

user of ripped freak

Ive tried ripped freak.. im on my 3rd week of taking it and ive lost over 7 pounds!! not to mention, it gives you wicked steady energy through out the whole day with no crash!! ive tried the majority of fat burners on the market and they 1) gave me minimal results 2) gave me un steady and un frequent energy through out the day and 3) made me feel sick at times!! .. i deffinetly recommend RIPPED FREAK to anyone who wants to see results.. dont trash it until you try it!!

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by SocratesTX View Post
    You have to remember that you weight can fluctuate 2-5 lbs. per day. You may have just weighed yourself on a good day. Fat burners are basically a scam, they don't really work (as they require exercise and diet, duh!). Again, if fat burners worked, we ;d all be ripped and the supp industry would be out of business. Btw, 5 lbs. in 3 weeks of actual loss would be less than average if you were on just a good diet and program and you wouldn't have to put all of those untested chemicals in your body.
    No, they actually do work. People just expect too much from them.

Fat burners make about 10-15% of the total package, diet being the highest percent, followed by excercise. They DO increase your RHR (Resting Heartrate), so in theory it will create more calories being burned doing nothing.

You sir are very negative. Just thought I'd point that out. All though I do agree with some of the things you saying, most of what you're saying sounds like you're trying to put her down.

A good solid diet is the key. A good thermogenic can help. A good work out will help even more. Put these three together and you can't lose. If you just base yourself on a thermogenic, then in the long run you're setting yourself up to fail.

stamos11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    ripped freak is the real deal,, I have lost 11 pounds in 10 days,, and i have not changed anything in my work out,, i have always worked out 4-5 times a week, although my diet may not be the greatest ripped freak gave me that extra edge i needed!

Ybernatchez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ybernatchez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Ybernatchez has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by Mike_Dunn View Post
    Ive tried ripped freak.. im on my 3rd week of taking it and ive lost over 7 pounds!! not to mention, it gives you wicked steady energy through out the whole day with no crash!! ive tried the majority of fat burners on the market and they 1) gave me minimal results 2) gave me un steady and un frequent energy through out the day and 3) made me feel sick at times!! .. i deffinetly recommend RIPPED FREAK to anyone who wants to see results.. dont trash it until you try it!!
    I totally agree with Mike!
    Ripped Freak is the deal. Tried various fat burner but most of them are filled with caffeine or similar buzzing stuff.

I found there is no side effects with Ripped Freak, just good results.
    I am telling you, it is amazing. Go see for yourself!
    http://www.pharmafreak.com/

On my humble opinion, Ripped Freak is the best fat burner on the market.
    I have no intention to buy any other fat burner any time soon!

Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000) Djin is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by stamos11 View Post
    ripped freak is the real deal,, I have lost 11 pounds in 10 days,, and i have not changed anything in my work out,, i have always worked out 4-5 times a week, although my diet may not be the greatest ripped freak gave me that extra edge i needed!
    Sounds like water.

Just remember, 3,500 calories = 1lb fat.

So you're saying in a week you lost 38,500 calories.

I smell bull****. Water is more like it.

Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Groove72 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by robin91 View Post
    So all the people bigging this product have 1 post... Hmm, good promotion technique.. not. I'll be sure never to use this pos product!
    x2... I noticed that the first time I saw this thread too.

sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sctyd has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    haha - its fairly obvious that its the same guy doing it.
    Overuse of exclamation marks and commas.

I was just about to purchase Ripped Freak until I saw this thread, congratulations on losing a customer.

lil_missfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) lil_missfitness has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    I started this post because I was looking to get some help from what I understand is one of the most popular bodybuilding/fitness sites. I want to thank all (most) of you for your responses.

Anyways it has been 5 weeks using this product, and I really like it compared to everything else I have tried. I haven't lost any more weight but I definitely look tighter.

One last thing, I need some advice on intervals. Is it better to do 30 second intervals or 60 seconds for the best results, or is it better to alternate?

Originally Posted by lil_missfitness View Post
    I started this post because I was looking to get some help from what I understand is one of the most popular bodybuilding/fitness sites. I want to thank all (most) of you for your responses.

Anyways it has been 5 weeks using this product, and I really like it compared to everything else I have tried. I haven't lost any more weight but I definitely look tighter.

One last thing, I need some advice on intervals. Is it better to do 30 second intervals or 60 seconds for the best results, or is it better to alternate?
    ****, sounds like something you'd hear in a magazine.

"Bla bla bla, it's get compared to everything else, bla bla bla"

Exclamation

some of you guys are too quick to judge!! ya, i like using exclamation marks, so what??
    anyways RIPPED FREAK is the ****. can't i get excited about a fat burner that actually kicks ass?

i could care less if you don't buy it. maybe then the price will go down and it won't be so damn expensive. how's that for promotion

Originally Posted by Mike_Dunn View Post
    some of you guys are too quick to judge!! ya, i like using exclamation marks, so what??
    anyways RIPPED FREAK is the ****. can't i get excited about a fat burner that actually kicks ass?

i could care less if you don't buy it. maybe then the price will go down and it won't be so damn expensive. how's that for promotion
    So who is this talking? Mike or lil_missfitness?

Doesn't matter. Diet is better then any thermogenic.

carb cycle

F Off. this thread is all about fat loss.
    YES!! Diet is king. i'm cycling my carbs and have been for the last 4 weeks. obviously it works well for me

program is:
    300g of carbs mon, wed, fri
    100g of carbs tues, thurs, sat, sun

how long can i or should i continue this? should i switch back to moderate carbs or stay low carbs after??

Originally Posted by Djin View Post
    ****, sounds like something you'd hear in a magazine.

"Bla bla bla, it's get compared to everything else, bla bla bla"
    Something you'd hear in a magazine? I don't know how/why I got wrapped into this but some of you guys are a bit too much. Of course I'm comparing it to what I've tried in the past Djin. Isn't that the point? Supplements do work. Don't you take them? I guess a better question would be, what do you take?

Can anyone answer my interval question or should I post in another section?
    Last edited by lil_missfitness; 02-22-2009 at 03:15 PM. Reason: forgot a word

stamos11 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    yup only drawback is that it's expensive. i need to gain some mass before the summer, can anyone recommend a good musclebuilder?? i'm training hard and heavy right now with some volume training my cousin recommends. it's brutal

michael_08 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Hi
    All,

I wanted to know where I can get a bottle of Ripped Freak,I looked all over the internet but did not find any. I think this can help me with my workout routine,.

Thanks mike

ordered mine from fitshop.ca but i went back to reorder and it's out of stock. already out of stock!?!? sounds hard to believe.
    also checked svncanada.com and same damn thing!!

i just went to the rippedfreak site and sent them an email

FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) FunkDaddy is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    EC Stack ftw.

I'd also bet my money on Sub-Q, but that's just because everything else I've tried from Fusion is the cat's pyjamas.

Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Danzig747 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    honestly....I tried about 7 different kinds and I found Stacker 3 gave me the most energy for workouts....I haven't heard anyone else say this though
    Heaviest Weight- 423lbs
    Current Weight- 202lbs

greatweigh.com (my own personal blog site)

i'll try stacker and compare to rippedfreak.

jerzydevil has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by lil_missfitness View Post
    Something you'd hear in a magazine? I don't know how/why I got wrapped into this but some of you guys are a bit too much. Of course I'm comparing it to what I've tried in the past Djin. Isn't that the point? Supplements do work. Don't you take them? I guess a better question would be, what do you take?

Can anyone answer my interval question or should I post in another section?
    I would say that doing hiit is a good idea after about 20 minutes of cardio. The first 20 minutes of your cardio workout your gonna burn up all the sugar in your blood and then start burning fat for the next 40 minutes and eventually you'll start burning energy stored in your muscles assuming ur only at 60% maximum heart rate. But for the first hour of your cardio you should really consider just keeping your heart rate at around 60%. Now when you do stuff like HIIT u should try and do short bursts like 30 seconds to be safe. basically go until you feel like you should slow down. and as you get more acustomed to sprinting for longer disances go for it. i try to stay away from springting or running because as you lessen the amount of oxygen you bring in (ie like when you start running out of breath from running too much) your body will start burning away energy from muscles. The key is to take baby steps, every time you go to the gym. Not giant leaps every once in a while. your running the risk of either hurting yourself or you end up not liking cardio at all. Your body is telling you all the info you need. Understand that we've evolved to feel pain for our safety and protection, so we know when to stop. So dont go too crazy while doing your HIIT.

ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10) ksc is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I honestly don't think there's any point in taking fat burners unless you're on a carb-depleted diet and you're really feeling the "sluggish" effects, don't use it for it's "fat burning" but rather the energy it gives you, then use that for cardio.
    Haven't worked out in...9 months, **** vacation

doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) doddaa has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    If you can get the bronkaid don’t bother with anything but the original ECA stack (or EC). Your just paying $80 for green tea caffeine & synephedrine (a unproven chemical cousin of ephedrine)

thedailyhate has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    So, I read a fair bit of these reviews after I had purchased RF, already spent the money and i figured I didn't have much to lose.

I've tried Hydroxycut Hardcore and GNC Sliced, neither of which really did it for me. The HH was good, but the second I went off it, all the fat I lost came back.

I started doing the RF according to the instructions, (after already having lost 10lbs of waterweight naturally before I started cycling it.)
    I;m stacking it with some other things, so I'll lay it out for you.

1st week was 1 pill in the morning 30 mins before my GNC Mega MRP.
    Protein bar for snack couple hours later.
    Lean whole wheat sliced turkey sandwich for lunch
    protein bar for afternoon snack.
    1 pill in afternoon
    CMI 24/7 pre+intra workout
    30 mins of cardio/weight training alternating
    GNC Mega MRP w/ 2 cups broccoli or spinach for dinner
    crazy cheese rice crisps for snack at night..
    NO EATING after 8.
    oh yeah.. as much water as I can drink in a day.

So i did this minus the RF for about 2 weeks and lost maybe 4 pounds. (I have a dayjob so its hard to sometimes fit in the workout)
    Second week is 2 pills in the morning.

But since I've been on the ripped freak I WANT to exercise everyday sometimes for longer than 30 mins if I have time. I was pretty much stuck at 185, and I've gone down to 173 in 2 weeks.

So, In my opinion.
    Stacking it with something like CMI 24/7 or some other pre or post like NOXplod and a decent MRP with healthy foods and a decent diet will for sure break your plateau.

I do think this really did give me the boost I needed to train harder

I've got tons of energy with barely any crash or downtime, and it doesn't really screw you up like HH, if you have a weak stomach.

It's really the only thing I changed in my routine. It worked for me. That's all I'm saying. just thought I'd sign up and post my experience.

BIG ups on the CMI 24/7 though haha. if you want to work hard, get that ****.

Thanks.

Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10) Soilworker is on a distinguished road. (+10)

im testing right ripped freak now

alright dudes and dudettes, enough bickering, im doing a review of this product, im about 10 days into my log, if your really interested in taking this product but unsure if it works, follow my thread and as time goes on ill post new progress pics, i also keep logs daily on my macros and diet details, ive reviewed lipo 6x and HH as well as ECA and MXLS7 so if you wanna see my experience with ripped freak come stop by heres the link....

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...hp?t=118045491
    Heavy Metal + Heavy Weights = Get Jacked!