Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by CompHockey View Post
    Definitely HIIT, I didn't think there was any other kind of cardio haha
    Perfect answer :P

Originally Posted by nath123 View Post
    what about aromatizing issues or issues with gyno?
    There should be no gyno issues with this stack, it is very mild on shutdown.
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Parrishr13 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by CraigMatthew View Post
    There should be no gyno issues with this stack, it is very mild on shutdown.
    Should be? :/

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Parrishr13 View Post
    Should be? :/
    99.999999% chance of no gyno

dave_82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I have only done mild supplements and after trying t911 I stumbled onto this stack. I am currently on creatine and jack3d. Should I continue the use of these while on this stack? Im 165 and am looking to trim off my waste and build about 10-15 lbs of muscle. I have "shredded" mostly fat the past 6 months from 200 down to my current weight. looking to basically gain muscle and lose fat over the next 2 months and wanting a mild stack with good results. Think this will work?
    Thanks!

Originally Posted by dave_82 View Post
    I have only done mild supplements and after trying t911 I stumbled onto this stack. I am currently on creatine and jack3d. Should I continue the use of these while on this stack? Im 165 and am looking to trim off my waste and build about 10-15 lbs of muscle. I have "shredded" mostly fat the past 6 months from 200 down to my current weight. looking to basically gain muscle and lose fat over the next 2 months and wanting a mild stack with good results. Think this will work?
    Thanks!
    Creatine and Jacked can be used while on the Trifecta Stack

CompHockey has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Is the 12, 10, 8, 8 workout that the stack suggests to use ideal for strength gains? I've only been on the cycle for 4 days and I've used the work out suggested, but I couldn't help but think doing higher weight and lower reps might be better for strength gains. But I could be wrong so that's why I'm asking.

nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) nath123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    hmm would you say this is one of the safest ph options....i have h-drol cycle ready to go but im thinking i rather use something safe since im sub21/minor gyno from puberty. Note: no decision has been made yet in process of thinking it over.

Originally Posted by CompHockey View Post
    Is the 12, 10, 8, 8 workout that the stack suggests to use ideal for strength gains? I've only been on the cycle for 4 days and I've used the work out suggested, but I couldn't help but think doing higher weight and lower reps might be better for strength gains. But I could be wrong so that's why I'm asking.
    For strength gains you might want to look at longer rest periods and 6 reps rather.

frankenstinesy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm in the military and there is always the chance of getting a random drug test. If I take this stack, should I have to worry about testing positive for anything? What about the Natabolic Stack? Would I have anything to worry about with that stack, and would I be as likely to see as good of gains?

Originally Posted by frankenstinesy View Post
    I'm in the military and there is always the chance of getting a random drug test. If I take this stack, should I have to worry about testing positive for anything? What about the Natabolic Stack? Would I have anything to worry about with that stack, and would I be as likely to see as good of gains?
    The Natabolic Stack you'd certainly be fine, as for the Trifecta, I'd need one of the US LG reps to answer that as I am not entirely sure, I am guessing you would be fine but obviously err on the side of caution.

princeaidin has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I'm currently roughly 205 6'2 and about 18-19% body fat, 23 Years Old

I wanna add another 10 pounds and trim up some body fat. Currently using following supplements:

No-Explode Pre-Workout
    ON Gold Whey Pre Work out and Pre Bed
    QuickMass Post Workout
    Multi Vitamin
    Fish Oil
    Purple K

Would you consider, continue all of these as is on cycle or remove some of them as necessary.

And in the trifecta stack I'm confused is there a PCT included or should I use something like Nolvadex and what dossage for how long. And this is my first PH cycle. By the way do you guys have any canadian distributors?

lukethompson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Arrow The cycle

great results for me in strength and looks but theres also after results. When you start your off cycle deppression kicks in big time. You feel smaller and feel like total crap as if everything is going bad. Watch out. I like all the results but be prepared for what happens.
    I took methyl 1-d, methyl master, and now im taking t-911 and form exterme. Another thing is your appetite is really increased. I gained alot of weight but in off cycle make sure you control intake of food and other things.

Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) Uzi423 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Exclamation

i am looking 4 a good stack i have never stacked before i was going to try the anabolic 50 stack but all i found wen i went to look for prices was the even more expensive anabolic 60 stack, which leads me to the trifecta stack im looking for mass gains, not on any type of diet,also if i decide to use this stack is it ok to still use my cell mass and no xplode as you can tell i have no clue about stacking all help is needed,thanks

furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) furyhockey is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by lukethompson View Post
    great results for me in strength and looks but theres also after results. When you start your off cycle deppression kicks in big time. You feel smaller and feel like total crap as if everything is going bad. Watch out. I like all the results but be prepared for what happens.
    I took methyl 1-d, methyl master, and now im taking t-911 and form exterme. Another thing is your appetite is really increased. I gained alot of weight but in off cycle make sure you control intake of food and other things.

You seriously 16?

blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) blinky99 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    how would you guys who have tried both compare 1-D to methyl masterdrol xl,in terms of what they do and how they effect the body , PCT etc
    Sig line can't be a novel

Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Xx7 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    looking into this for my next cycle.. how goes it OP? Good size so far? I'm on 1D right now and strength gains are pretty crazy. Decent size too.
    -My Better Is Better Than Your Better-

MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    That is great that things are working out with you and the Trifecta stack. I tried it a year ago and did not see much in the way of results. I am trying Halotest now and am doing a program doing just compound exercises. Hopefully, I will get some faster results with the Halotest. Last year when I was on the Trifecta stack, I was following Mens Fitness' Yearlong workout. I should have probably ditched it that month just so that I could stick purely to compound exercises while on it.

dave_82 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I am finishing up this stack now and must say that in the middle is when it really kicked in for me.. in fact I would say I saw more differences happening when I stated the post cycle form extreme. So this is my final week and I have seen a pretty good difference in my results ESP for the cost of this stack. No crazy side effects that I noticed either. I have 2 questions now though...
    1, I followed the stacks directions and ended up with a great deal of methyl masterdrol left. probably about another 1.5 weeks left. So can I continue to take the methyl masterdrol while on the formadrol extreme?
    2, after this cycle I will wait a month before trying something else or maybe even this same one again but do you guys have any suggestions of something I can still take for this off cycle month to keep my muscle gains and help trim fat?

I am holding 160 pretty well and have.. maybe 5 lbs of a spare tire to shred quickly.
    My diet is pretty good, nothing but protein shakes, oatmeal, fish, chicken, broc, peppers, vegies, some brown rice, no pop or sugary drinks inc juices, multi vitamins inc fish oil etc..
    I do hard exercises 3-4 times a week on major groups, heavy cardio 2 times a week with light cardio the other days and sunday usually off for recoup day.

Hey man,

glad you enjoyed the cycle.
    Do not continue the mm while on formadrol extreme. Just use the formadrol extreme and enjoy it while on pct and keep the remaining mm for the next cycle.

I would wait at least 4 weeks before trying anything hormonal. Just keep eating good foods an's training hard as when on cycle and you'll be fine.

I am finishing up this stack now and must say that in the middle is when it really kicked in for me.. in fact I would say I saw more differences happening when I stated the post cycle form extreme. So this is my final week and I have seen a pretty good difference in my results ESP for the cost of this stack. No crazy side effects that I noticed either. I have 2 questions now though...
    1, I followed the stacks directions and ended up with a great deal of methyl masterdrol left. probably about another 1.5 weeks left. So can I continue to take the methyl masterdrol while on the formadrol extreme?
    2, after this cycle I will wait a month before trying something else or maybe even this same one again but do you guys have any suggestions of something I can still take for this off cycle month to keep my muscle gains and help trim fat?

I am holding 160 pretty well and have.. maybe 5 lbs of a spare tire to shred quickly.
    My diet is pretty good, nothing but protein shakes, oatmeal, fish, chicken, broc, peppers, vegies, some brown rice, no pop or sugary drinks inc juices, multi vitamins inc fish oil etc..
    I do hard exercises 3-4 times a week on major groups, heavy cardio 2 times a week with light cardio the other days and sunday usually off for recoup day.

MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50) MisterT will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I am finishing up this stack now and must say that in the middle is when it really kicked in for me.. in fact I would say I saw more differences happening when I stated the post cycle form extreme.
    I wonder if you gained from what supplements you took for post cycle. I don't know.

sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) sidd7 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Great stuff to keep us well informed all through. Keep it up mate.

Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Hittin_it has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thyroid

I am thinking about starting the Trifecta stack, but I have hypothyroid and have to take a pill every morning for that. Is this stack safe for me?

angzman has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Post Testing

I was just wondering if there was ever an answer on the testing positive when taking the tri fecta stack. I am a firefighter currently in Kirkuk, Iraq,and even though I am a civilian, I have to follow Military protocalls...including drug testing.Thank you goes to who ever answers for me.

Originally Posted by angzman View Post
    I was just wondering if there was ever an answer on the testing positive when taking the tri fecta stack. I am a firefighter currently in Kirkuk, Iraq,and even though I am a civilian, I have to follow Military protocalls...including drug testing.Thank you goes to who ever answers for me.
    I would avoid this product if there is blood testing

mitch321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) mitch321 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)
    Originally Posted by stihlslingin View Post
    Currently on my last day of my third week on the TRIFECTA STAK by LEGAL GEAR. Taken as indicated.
    (Methyl 1-D, Methyl Masterdrol, Formadrol X-treme, 1-GH)

Current Products
    1.Methyl 1-D- 2 at Breakfast
    2.Methyl Masterdrol- 1 at breakfast, 1 at lunch, 1 at dinner
    3.Muscle Milk- 2 scoops with 2% milk at breakfast, Same before bed
    4.Monster Milk-1 scoop with 2% milk immediately before workout, same immediately after
    5.NO Black Powder-1 scoop 20-30 min before workout
    6.One Daily multivitamin at breakfast.

Goal is no less than 3000 calories a day, strive for 4000

My post cycle is listed as followed.

Products
    1.Formadrol Xtreme
    2.Vitrix (tribulus)
    3.1-GH
    4.Superpump 250- in the place of black powder
    5.Muscle Milk- as listed above.
    6.Monster Milk- as listed above.

My post cycle goal is to not only keep my gains but maybe make a few more lbs. Weighing in at 190 is ideal.

I started back working out in November after getting extremely ill and losing 15lbs. At that time I weighed 158. January 15th I started the cycle and weighed in at 173. Today is Febuary 5th and I currently weight 186 at 5'11.

My max bench press early january was 335. This week my max was 365.

I will post pics up at the end of the fourth week before my post cycle and some before pictures with it. After the post cycle I will post again the same information.

I have really enjoyed this product. I used the original masterdrol years ago from legal gear and had great gains but some pretty nasty back pumps. Stacking these products I have had no problem at all. My appetite is tremendous, my lifts are outrageous, and my energy is extreme. My definition is still great. Oh and my girlfriend appreciates how well this stuff gets me in the mood. No negative sides at all so far. No crashes. I look fuller, feel better, and lift like a beast. Everyone around me notices my gains. Some ask what Im on. I plan on taking a break after post cycle from any anabolics or natural test boosters for several weeks and take down some milk thistle and b complex vitamins for a while. I will have my blood work done after my cycle (im a nurse so its free for me ha).
    One thing I can say for sure,
    I RECOMMEND FOR THE HARD GAINER LIKE ME!! This is my first time weighing over 175 and with a bench over 350. This has really helped me push through that plateau. I look forward to more great progress. But the Trifecta stack wont do it alone. Be dedicated. EAT EAT EAT. PROTEIN CALORIES CARBS. Make sure you have the correct workout that is centralled around building mass!
    Did you experience any gyno?

lukethompson has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by furyhockey View Post
    You seriously 16?
    yes im 17 now

Escoisghost has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I recently ordered this stack along with MP Shred to help lose the excess body fat I have gained recently to not working out for a few months. I tried Methyl 1-D back in 2007 and loved every second I was on it.

I plan to use the stack with MP Shed, ON whey and casien as well as a multi-vitamin. I have a workout plan set in place but my question is, is it good to use MP Shred with this stack or is it too much for my body?

Jcheck has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

question

For for the pct can you use the formadrol, t-911, and t-bol all at the same time?

golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100) golfballa is not very well liked. (-100)

How can I affectively take this stack

I work rotating shifts 4 days 630am-7pm 4 off then 630pm-7am then 4 off and back to days. I have time for meals and workouts but sleep can be tricky. I just want to know if this will be affective with my schedule as to how to take it.

Sharkie1764 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Currently finishing up Tri fecta , end of week 4
    Supps Trifecta stack
    M1 Andro
    EpiAndro 50
    Form XT
    Liverite Liver Aid
    Milk Thistle
    Protex On cycle assist
    Post Cycle3X
    Whey isolate
    Creatine monohydrate Multivitiman
    Fish oil Omega 3
    1 gal of water a day minimum

Diet is clean around 3000 to 3500 cal daily , trying to keep macros at 40% carbs, 30% fats, 30% protien
    Product was okay and did what I expected . I am ending my 4th week now. Bodyweight started at 162 lbs and am currently at 168 lbs.
    I had some strength gains, nothing to brag about but did increase vascularity and definition.My bodyfat fluctuated between 23 and 25%.
    Its not my first time using prohormones. The first time I used this product was years ago when it was in liquid form and it really ROCKED!!!
    Back then I put on around 18lbs in a cycle. Of course I was younger (now 53) I Would eat anything and wasn't too concerned with what would happen,
    and obviously the delivery system was a lot better before it was banned.
    Now Im more concerned with long term , so being able to get around 5 to 6 lbs out of this is nice.
    I have another cycle in the cabinet and will use it in a few months. Always keep moving forward!
    Last edited by Sharkie1764; 10-14-2017 at 06:32 AM.