-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up NEW EPIC PERFORMANCE Bodybuilding.com REP

Greetings & Salutations all I'm happy to announce I will now be repping for EPIC PERFORMANCE on bodybuilding.com. There will be more to come soon and a ton of great sponsored athletes.

I look forward to working with everyone and giving level headed and honest answers to all I come in contact with. We've got 3 great sku's and great prices to boot featuring:

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ep...nce/nitro.html

Ingredients:4 Nitro Tropic-Amount Per Serving: Calories 30 mg, Total Carbohydrate 7 mg, Sugars 0 mg, Protein 0 mg, Vitamin B6 (As Pyridonxine Hcl) 25 mg, Vitamin B9 (FOLIC ACID) 400 mcg, Vitamin B12 (As Cyancobalamin) 120 mcg, Calcium 85 mg, Phosphorus 110 mg, Magnesium 60 mg, Sodium 30 mg, Potassium 95 mg, 4-Nitrotropic's Proprietary Blends 12.1 mg
    NitrotropicTM Blend: L-Arginine AKG, Citrulline Malate, L-Citrulline AKG, L-Histidine AKG, Rutacarpine, Nad (Nicotinami Adenine Dinucleotide).
    EpicrTM Blend: Creatine Alpha-Ketoglutarate, Di-Creatine Citrate, Creatine Monohydrate, Glycocyamine, Guanidino Propionic Acid, Cinnamon Extract.
    NeurofocusTM Blend: L-Tyrosine, Taurine, L-Tyrosine AKG, Glucuronolactone, Betaine, MCT's ) Medium Chain Triglycerides). Caffeine
    PhosphoendurTM Blend: Dibasic Calcium Phosphate, Potassium Citrate, Dibasic Sodium Phosphate, Dibasic Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Oxide.

Welcome to the next generation of Pre-Workout Supplementation! With 4-NitroTropic you're not getting a bunch of "bubbles" or here today, gone tomorrow "designer" ingredients without any proven science behind them. 4-NitroTropic delivers scientifically proven ingredients, in the proper amounts needed to give you the explosive energy, insane muscle pumps and crisp mental focus required to push through the most demanding workouts! To fully benefit from 4-NitroTropic, it is recommended that your take it every day. Your individual body chemistry and weight will determine how long it takes for 4-NitroTropic to provide its maximum results.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ep...nce/8beta.html

Ingredients:8 Beta Anabol-Amount Per Serving: Calories 140, Total Carbohydrates 35g, Sugars 35g, 8-Anabol Amino Blend 6g (L-Leucine, L-Lysine, L-Phenylalanine, L-Threonine, L-Valine, L-Histidine, L-Isoleucine, L-Methionine), Beta Alanine 3g. Other Ingredients: (Dextrose, Natural/Artificial Fruit Punch Flavors, Citric Acid, FD&C Red #40, Sucralose)

8-BetaAnabol takes the latest in nutrient science and delivers a clinically proven product to help you achieve your performance or physique goals. Several studies have demonstrated that the exact blend of essential amino acids and carbohydrates in 8-BetaAnabol can increase the anabolic response of resistance training, reduce the damage from high intensity exercise and accelerate recovery between workouts. Beta Alanine has been shown to increase carnosine levels in the muscle, which can lead to increased training volume, improved endurance, the delay neuromuscular fatigue and an increased anaerobic threshold.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ep...ance/five.html

Ingredients:
    5 Tetra-Amount Per Serving: AdenylPyro-G Formula: 1250mg (Adenylpyrophosphoric acid disodium, pyruvate) Cordy-cAMP Formula: 701.5mg (Cordyceps sinensis extract standardized to 7% corycepic acid and 0.2 adenosine, yohibine HCI).

5-Tetra is a combination of 4 powerful, clinically proven, naturally occurring substances. These key ingredients work synergistically to provide muscles with true increased energy at the cellular level. This will dramatically improve performance, contractility, strength, power output and total work your muscles are able to perform. No other supplement in existence today does what this unique formulation has been shown to do. 5-Tetra works by directly supplying ATP (cellular energy) to the muscle cells. Additionally, 5-Tetra is an aggressive ATP regenerator, supporting the synthesis and regeneration of new ATP within the muscle cell. Increased ATP allows increased training load, and harder, more intense muscular contractions to stimulate maximal muscle growth. 5-Tetra also stimulates increased testosterone production, and facilitates fat mobilization and the use of fat for energy.
    And did I mention all of these products are apart of the buy 2 get 1 free deal for February? They most definitely are:
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/ep...erformance.htm

Take your Pic!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:
    www.****PeopleSayOn********.com

AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) AtomAnt70 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Congrats and good luck
    Obstacles do not exist to be surrendered to, only to be broken.

canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50) canecorso2009 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Congrats!

Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000) Adjusting is a name known to all. (+5000)
    8betaAnabol is definately a good product. I've always seen you recommend Epic

-KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000) -KTA- is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Adjusting View Post
    8betaAnabol is definately a good product. I've always seen you recommend Epic
    I have most definitely recommended them in the past as i've used and liked their products in the past. Definitely as I've also proudly supported many other great products from various companies and will continue to do so.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Originally Posted by AtomAnt70 View Post
    Congrats and good luck
    Originally Posted by canecorso2009 View Post
    Congrats!
    Thanks, greatly appreciated!
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Iron.Addict is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Nice to see a larger presence from Epic as of late on bb.com.

Make the Game Easy... B1GinNY82307's Avatar
    B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) B1GinNY82307 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Congrats!!

I was even contemplating on purchasing Epic as at my local VS's they have it on sale for $15!!
    Free Agent

Originally Posted by B1GinNY82307 View Post
    Congrats!!

I was even contemplating on purchasing Epic as at my local VS's they have it on sale for $15!!
    no ****, which sku? That is a steal even by BB.com's great prices.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50) JaNooB will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Congrats and good luck with the company

Big is out, Greek is in Outside backer's Avatar
    Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) Outside backer has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    4 nitrotropic was always a great product

Originally Posted by Outside backer View Post
    4 nitrotropic was always a great product
    Thanks, we will be getting plenty of loggers up in here soon. Even though I can't take it competing naturally i'm looking forward to seeing results of Applieds "The One". Looks very interesting. Lol love the tagline "If you can't grow on this stuff, find a new hobby".
    Last edited by kickingtotalass; 02-06-2009 at 07:24 AM.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Golaps has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Epic Performance has awesome supplements. I won the first show I ever competed in and the products really kept me strong while dieting. Special thanks to Joe Pavlik for getting me started on supplements that truly work.
    I highly recommend all their supplements in reaching your training goals.

Nick
    LAPS

"TEAM PROLAB AND MRI ATHLETE"

Originally Posted by Golaps View Post
    Epic Performance has awesome supplements. I won the first show I ever competed in and the products really kept me strong while dieting. Special thanks to Joe Pavlik for getting me started on supplements that truly work.
    I highly recommend all their supplements in reaching your training goals.

Nick
    Appreciate the feedback! Doing any shows this year??? NPC Natty Northern? Any OCB? I was thinking about the cardinal i've just gotten mixed feedback on INBF honestly from buds.

8-beta is definitely great for keeping you anti-catabolic during training and the 3g's of Beta Alanine really helps when dieting with low macros while still training hard.
    Blog:
    www.kickingtotalass.com

Latest Bull****:

Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50) Beastonio will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Hey guys i'm a Epic Performance rep as well! Kickingtotalass it will be fun repping with you (no pun intended).