Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Codo is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Nastyestness concoction

It's late in the week, you've eaten all your favorate stuff, time to fill up those macros, but nothing works well together and you might be in a hurry.

what was the nastiest concoction you ever forced yourself to choke down to get those macros? Sometimes you might be feeling creative, other times you just need the nutrition. I am eating mine right now:

Tuna fish
    chick peas
    Canned artichoke hearts
    pizza blend shredded cheese
    Mango salsa
    too much salt

It's disgusting.
    Neg "Neat" posts on sight. *******s.

Dr. Animal, OD, Natty Pro The_Animal11's Avatar
    The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) The_Animal11 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Coondog773 View Post
    It's late in the week, you've eaten all your favorate stuff, time to fill up those macros, but nothing works well together and you might be in a hurry.

what was the nastiest concoction you ever forced yourself to choke down to get those macros? Sometimes you might be feeling creative, other times you just need the nutrition. I am eating mine right now:

Tuna fish
    chick peas
    Canned artichoke hearts
    Mango salsa
    too much salt

It's disgusting.
    looks like it wouldnt have been too bad if you woulda left out the mango salsa. everything else i could see kinda working together.
    WWJD-What Would Jesus Deadlift?

May God bless you with enough foolishness to believe that you really CAN make a difference in this world, so that you are able, with God's grace, to do what others claim cannot be done. -From the Four-Fold Franciscan Blessing

Who Says I Can't Pack on Mass (my log)?
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=146406963

richbodyfit.com<--- awesome trainer and workout partner!

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    I prefer to get my macros from foods that I enjoy.

However, before I educated myself I used to eat foods that I didn't enjoy, thinking that they were magic.

what was the nastiest concoction you ever forced yourself to choke down to get those macros?
    I once even dropped a fish oil cap into a blender to add it to a shake. THAT was nasty.

phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) phal is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    i prefer to get my macros from foods that i enjoy.

However, before i educated myself i used to eat foods that i didn't enjoy, thinking that they were magic.

i once even dropped a fish oil cap into a blender to add it to a shake. that was nasty.

hahahahahaha
    Sheiko? My journey to 1,500+ @ 165

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=167881761

Keep On Getting Strong

Best Gym Lifts

475/315/610 @ 165

DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10) DominicN is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by snorkelman View Post
    I prefer to get my macros from foods that I enjoy.

However, before I educated myself I used to eat foods that I didn't enjoy, thinking that they were magic.

I once even dropped a fish oil cap into a blender to add it to a shake. THAT was nasty.
    I drink liquid fish oil =/

the bulking newbie beeeyandizzle's Avatar
    beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10) beeeyandizzle is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    One time I was at work doing a late shift (4pm - 12am.) It was my break and I brought my tupperware with some tuna, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. Long story short, I couldn't get access to the microwave so I spent my break force feeding refrigerator-cold tuna and veggies down my mouth.

I swear it tasted horrible cold...but I needed to get the food in so I could have the energy to finish my shift. Never again!

is on that pizza diet bodydropcris's Avatar
    bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50) bodydropcris will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    i would have went and got a pizza if i needed to eat alot of food... and if i didnt feel like leaving the house i would have a couple pb and js and a shake...

Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50) Maikeri will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by beeeyandizzle View Post
    One time I was at work doing a late shift (4pm - 12am.) It was my break and I brought my tupperware with some tuna, broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots. Long story short, I couldn't get access to the microwave so I spent my break force feeding refrigerator-cold tuna and veggies down my mouth.

I swear it tasted horrible cold...but I needed to get the food in so I could have the energy to finish my shift. Never again!
    this has happened to me at work. terrible experience :/

Run until it hurts belairdfence99's Avatar
    belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) belairdfence99 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

Tuna fish
    chick peas
    Canned artichoke hearts
    Mango salsa
    too much salt

It's disgusting.
    Not gonna lie, I'm pretty sure I've eaten that before. And it was delicious!
    **MISC Running Crew**

You are what you eat, love what you are.

"are u guys fuking wizard chefs??? surely u don't eat like this all the time...." TheDarkKnight27

I may or may not have gotten my avi idea from American_Psycho

dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) dimasso69 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    cell tech...
    "Whether you think you can, or you think you can't, you're right!"-Henry Ford

determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz determined4000 has the mod powerz
    Cod

I don't like fish and was trying to force myself to eat it
    Grilled it with spices and it tasted nasty, so I added some sauce, and it was nasty, so i added mustart, nasty, a dressing, nastier and so on
    Founder of MMDELAD
    "Micros Matter Dont Eat Like A Dumba**" (hydrogenated oils, shortening, mono and di-glycerides don't fit in my macros)

Does Not Count Macros Crew

"Think in terms of limits and the result is limitation
    Think in terms of progress and the result is progression"

my day:http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=156294333

Training Philosophy to be strong: 1. Pick Weights up off the ground 2. Squat them 3. Push them over your head