What u lookin at Willis? lyrics312's Avatar
    lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

100 reasons to lose 100 pounds!

100 Reasons To Lose 100 Pounds

taken from: http://www.ladydelaluna.com/100-reas...se-100-pounds/

1. To feel good about ourselves.
    2. To have GREAT sex!
    3. So we won?t think people are laughing or talking about us.
    4. To buy clothes in a normal store and actually get clothes with some style to them that fit correctly.
    5. To have more energy!
    6. To be able to tie your shoes/paint toenails.
    7. To be able to sit on a floor and get up gracefully.
    8. To wear a bathing suit.
    9. To cross your legs or sit Indian style.
    10. To fit into an airline/theatre/bus/whatever seat without spilling over and without having to see ?that look? from the person who has to sit beside you.
    11. So our ankles won?t swell.
    12. To fit into a booth at any restaurant.
    13. To not need an extension to a seat belt on an airplane and to have the tray table not balance on our bellies.
    14. To not worry about being decapitated in our cars with our seat belts on if we should be in an accident.
    15. To not turn beet red after moderate exertion.
    16. To be able to pick something up off the floor.
    17. Panty Hose that fit!
    18. To go to an amusement park and ride the rides.
    19. To be able to sit in any chair without worry of breakage.
    20. To not have to apologize when caught in a narrow aisle and have someone need to get by.
    21. To go dancing, sky diving, bungee jumping?.
    22. To be able to go horseback riding or ride a bike.
    23. To not worry about rashes and sweating.
    24. To not have to listen to ?caring? people ask why you don?t diet or worse still? ?gee youhave such a pretty face?.
    25. To not worry about spilling food, sauces or gravy down the front of your blouse/dress/shirt when eating.
    26. To not have to think up some excuse for not doing something because you know your weight will impede you.
    27. To not have your belly hit the steering wheel and to be able to fit comfortably in the driver?s seat.
    28. To have a bra fit comfortably and to be able to buy underwear at Victoria?s Secret rather than at ?Tubby the Underwear Guy?.
    29. To not have to worry about the weight limit of step stools, ladders, motorcycle, exercise equipment, etc.
    30. To not get stuck in a turn style.
    31. To not wake up feeling achy in the back..or to have ache free legs and feet.
    32. So the bathroom scale won?t creak and groan when you step on it.

33. To be able to leave the tablecloth on the table at a restaurant instead of dragging it with you when you get up.
    34. So you won?t look the other way when you see yourself in a monitor where they have security cameras.
    35. To never be embarrassed about your size.
    36. To not count tying shoes as daily exercise.
    37. To not have to wait for the handicap stall when there are plenty of other stalls available.
    38. To not be more out of shape than seniors.
    39. To not break toilet seat when leaning to one side.
    40. To be able to put on wedding rings again.
    41. To try to make a double chin and fail!
    42. Buy clothing bargains to fit the next year ? and they do!
    43. Not to have to worry about plastic zippers or having your pants bust open.
    44. Normal waistbands rather than elastic!
    45. To wear knee socks correctly instead of worn like slouches!
    46. To look good in a tee shirt!
    47. To try on slacks or jeans and have the pant leg actually fit over leg!
    48. To be able to get close to sink and not come away with a wet belly!
    49. To get out of a stuffed chair GRACEFULLY and not look down to see if the chair has come up with you!
    50. To not worry if the hairdresser?s smock will fit!
    51. To not be self-conscious about eating in front of others!
    52. To not be afraid to ask which hairstyle suits your face.
    53. To not have people checking you out after looking in your grocery cart.
    54. To not feel (and look) like a sausage in stirrup pants.
    55. To have your friends NOT be embarrassed to be seen with you.
    56. To get promotions/hired or close that sale.
    57. Pants that stay up because your waist is smaller than your butt!
    58. No more boobs! (this is for the guys!)
    59. Wearing shorts or tank tops without fear of arrest or grossing out others!
    60. To not have the fear of being rejected.
    61. To successfully flirt!
    62. To not worry about how to get in and out of the back seat in a two door car!
    63. One size fits all and it fits you!
    64. To have a lap.
    65. To not have the car you are ride in slant in your direction.
    66. To be able to use toilet paper as it was meant to be used and not to have to invent ways to ?get the job done?.

67. To not have to watch TV news reports on fat people in hopes that you haven?t been caught on camera!
    68. To be able to get between cars in a parking lot without wiping the dust off with your belly and your butt.
    69. No more heat rashes and chafing in the upper thighs.
    70. So that the cloth in the thigh area doesn?t wear away long before the rest of the slacks do!
    71. To meet a friend online and not be horrified to have to send a picture of yourself.
    72. To not take fat references and fat jokes personally.
    73. To know you can go anywhere because wherever you sit you CAN be comfortable and look at ease.
    74. To shop at the mall and not have your back ache from lugging your huge butt and stomach around!
    75. To be able to stand still, carrying nothing and still look poised.
    76. To be able to cross your arms across your chest without them resting on your stomach!
    77. To have your feet get smaller.
    78. Using your mouth to taste and chew food rather than as just a route to get the food from your lips to your stomach.
    79. Blood pressure returns to normal.
    80. To avoid other health complications from being overweight.
    81. To be able to borrow a co-worker?s jacket for an important meeting.
    82. To meet someone for the first time and their eyes don?t pop out of their head with amazement?because they never knew you?re fat!
    83. To see your reflection in a mirror or store window without turning away!
    84. To wear a watch with a regular length watch band.
    85. To look in the mirror when getting your hair cut without thinking you have the biggest face in the world.
    86. To not mind getting your picture taken.
    87. To not avoid going to the doctor because you have to get ?weighed? in.
    88. To wake up each morning feeling energized and ready to go.
    89. To not even worry about squeezing into small spaces.
    90. To not have to enter an elevator and check the weight limit.
    91. To look in your closet and have problems deciding which stylish outfit to work since you have so many that look good and fit well.
    92. To not have to lie perfectly still in bed at night for fear of breaking the bed!
    93. To buy tie shoes instead of slip ons!
    94. To be able to walk any distance without looking for a bench to sit on.
    95. To look forward to shopping and just trying on clothes!
    96. To be able to drive by any fast food place without salivating!
    97. To be able to shop at the same store for food instead of having to remember where you shopped last night for the junk food so you can avoid that store for a few days!
    98. To not feel lower than low when an innocent child remarks about your size!
    99. To not constantly be thinking of where your next morsel of food is coming from.
    100. And the 100th reason to lose 100 pounds?..

I?M WORTH IT!
    Hector Blunts

Join Date November 18th 2008 3:17PM EST
    Ban Date: November 18th 2008 3:20PM EST

You will be missed Mr. Blunts

conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50) conwaylucas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I definitely can relate to a lot of these. The tying the shoes thing always gets me.

for me it was to not have to hold your breathe while tying your shoes
    Proud Member of the "I lost 100 Pounds Club"!

My Transformation Thread:
    .... new one coming soon!

TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10) TruePerfection is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    1st
    "The secret is this: there is no secret."

Now's not the time for dick measuring.

I rep back..jus sayinn'

Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50) Amandarose531 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I knew I was fat when I had a few dozen pairs of shoes and 2 pairs of jeans because I had those exact problems haha.

Good read.

injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank) injured44 is the lowest scum of the boards. (Worst Rank)
    you could just sum it up as not to feel inferior which is basically what all those things come down to.

lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lyrics312 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    It was eye opening to me when I first read the list. I was surprised at how I relate to alot of those items but I never think about them because it reminds me of how out of shape I'm in. I thought it would serve as a good reminder & motivation to those that are trying to lose weight
    Hector Blunts

98dirtybird has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    101. To not be called ralphie may or billy bob.
    102. Not get stabbed from your belt buckle.

Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50) Il_Dago will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Oh god #86. I thought I was doing well with in my losses until I saw a pic someone snapped of me at a party this weekend. I went to my truck and dropped f-bombs until I felt better.

103: To actually be able to believe and live #100 instead of just repeating it as a catchphrase.
    "You show me someone who got fat eating fruit and I'll show you someone with a deep fryer and too much time on their hands."

Y.K.K.M.M.F.

bump for others to see
    Hector Blunts

lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50) lateralus87 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by Il_Dago View Post
    Oh god #86. I thought I was doing well with in my losses until I saw a pic someone snapped of me at a party this weekend. I went to my truck and dropped f-bombs until I felt better.

103: To actually be able to believe and live #100 instead of just repeating it as a catchphrase.
    You are doing great in your losses I can relate to hating my pictures though, haha. I seriously doubt #99 is going to happen for me, ever. Food is way too good. Sure, it keeps getting easier but I still think about it. Moderation is the key to everything, I didn't exercise it before, now I do. It's made all the difference.
    Last edited by lateralus87; 02-13-2009 at 02:58 PM.
    ^^^()()GERMANIC CREW()()^^^

"Suffer the pain of discipline or suffer the pain of regret."

Spiral out, keep going...

#104: To be able to help others lose weight properly
    Hector Blunts

bump
    Hector Blunts

Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50) Tanulean will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    #64 has me rollin.

I don't really know why either. So simple yet I would have never came up with it.
    add me : http://www.********.com/mbobilin
    fat loss log : http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=128202591

Originally Posted by Tanulean View Post
    #64 has me rollin.

I don't really know why either. So simple yet I would have never came up with it.
    lol I didn't notice it until you pointed it out. Having a lap is def a good thing
    Hector Blunts

Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Throwdown515 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good post. reppage.
    "Do what others won't today, so you can have what others can't tomorrow."

k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10) k3n12ock is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Oh man. I can't believe I can relate to the majority of those.