rippedwhiteguy has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

should I use a testosterone booster?

I am new to bodybuilding.com, but I have a question that I need answered

I am about 183 pounds and have been working out for the last year and a half or so

I am almost 20 and I am wondering if a testosterone booster would be a good idea where I am in my life, because I really don't know much about testosterone boosters

thanks in advance

TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) TAWS6 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Focus more on your training and diet. Maybe look into a multi or a protein powder. Research boosters when you have more experience under your belt. Id say at least 2 years training.

teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50) teenwolf41 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Diet and training first then add protein, creatine, multi and some fish oil.

You don't need a test booster at 19; your test levels are already very high. Just lift heavier weights.
    Current Stack:
    MusclePharm Combat Protein
    MusclePharm Fish Oil
    CL Orange Triad
    Met-Rx Creatine
    RSP Quadra Lean

Daily Fantasy Sports for Cash Prizes. I challenge my referrals: www.fanduel.com/?invitedby=psjolund1&cnl=da

*Down from 265-218. How are you doing?

Herk_Mafia has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    What about at age 33? I know natural test starts to drop every year starting in your mid 20's. Is it worth adding a test booster to your supps?
    No bond too surly.

jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) jabmaster2 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Natty test boosters can help boost mood and/or libido. Don't expect much of anything in regards to strength or body comp
    Team VPX Sports Rep
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/vpx/vpx.htm

"FREE" White Heat Samples email: samples@vpxsports.com

Ever used a VPX product? Show us your in-store review and win!
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=158726173&page=4

Instagram: jabmaster2

llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) llahhsoj has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by rippedwhiteguy View Post

I am about 183 pounds and have been working out for the last year and a half or so

I am almost 20 and I am wondering if a testosterone booster would be a good idea where I am in my life, because I really don't know much about testosterone boosters

thanks in advance
    At your age, I wouldn't worry about one quite yet. Your natural test should be raging at your age.

wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000) wolfsburg2 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I'm 34 and I don't think I've ever tried one before, at least not longer than a few samples. I am getting ready to start a log with MT Anotest and pretty fired up about it

At 20 Years old I would NOT think it is necessary.
    Gym.....Tan.....Laundry **Georgia Crew** Newton County** ** Twinlab MILITIA member since 2014 **

Registered User brendanmelanson's Avatar
    brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500) brendanmelanson is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I'm 20 and I've used a test booster a couple of times here and there since 18 and honestly don't notice much of a difference besides when you come off it, your sex drive crashes completely.

Like previously said, get your diet and training in check. Make sure you're lifting some heavy ass weights, and go heard on leg day. Leg day increases hormone levels.

fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250) fellfromthesun has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by brendanmelanson View Post
    I'm 20 and I've used a test booster a couple of times here and there since 18 and honestly don't notice much of a difference besides when you come off it, your sex drive crashes completely.

Like previously said, get your diet and training in check. Make sure you're lifting some heavy ass weights, and go heard on leg day. Leg day increases hormone levels.
    Great advice overall, but isn't that idea of leg workouts releasing hormones outdated?

Still, anyone should go hard on leg day anyway.

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by rippedwhiteguy View Post

thanks in advance
    Testboosters only boost the amount of debt you are in. Save your money. Testbooster=snakeoil

drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000) drewmigliazzo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Herk_Mafia View Post
    What about at age 33? I know natural test starts to drop every year starting in your mid 20's. Is it worth adding a test booster to your supps?
    I wish they did work. If they did I wouldnt have to see a doctor.

powerlifting and stuff Big.Jazayrli's Avatar
    Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Big.Jazayrli has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    While a natural test booster might give you a mental boost I don't think you stand to gain enough to justify what would be a big expense for a 20 year old
    Picking things up and putting them down since '09

emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) emergency has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by wolfsburg2 View Post
    I'm 34 and I don't think I've ever tried one before, at least not longer than a few samples. I am getting ready to start a log with MT Anotest and pretty fired up about it

At 20 Years old I would NOT think it is necessary.
    looking forward to checking out your thoughts on the product and see how it works for you
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." (Edmund Burke)