Climbin' rocks since 1992 ch0chi's Avatar
    ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

I'm trying to gain muscle but I can't gain any weight

Alright so here's what's going on. I'm currently 155. I have to stay < or = 155 in order to make weigh in's which are on March 28th. What do you guys recommend I do? Should I bulk up for a month and a half then cut?

paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) paki123 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    u are retarded. ur not gonna gain muscle without gaining weight. Just clena bulk, and then cut

batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) batmanman has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    What are you weighing in for?

ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) ch0chi has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Light weight in rowing. So basically I should clean bulk up till March? Then cut? Or bulk till mid March?

dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000) dunkalicious is a name known to all. (+5000)
    eat moar. That's always answer ffs
    I rep back 5k+, just say 5k+

reps for life: Vai , Cgrimaldo

StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10) StJockIII is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    I thought lightweight was like < 176 in rowing?

Also, with the amount of rowing/cardio you should be doing i wouldn't worry about trying to gain muscle in those two months.

Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Skies has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by ch0chi View Post
    Light weight in rowing. So basically I should clean bulk up till March? Then cut? Or bulk till mid March?
    lol you only have room to add 2 pounds

if you are low bodyfat, then you have to choose between adding muscle, and meeting the light weight weigh in

srs brah, unless you are fat, you don't have much room to add muscle

if the scales aren't moving, you aren't putting on muscle, simple as that
    Last edited by Skies; 02-02-2009 at 03:06 PM.

Nah it's 155. My bmi is I think 18%.
    Ah I gotcha. I guess I'll wait until after spring season to start my bulk.

What about circuit training?
    We do these occasionally at practice. But I'd prefer to do them routinely.

I've been thinking about following this workout and diet.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rudy8.htm (advanced)

zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) zsilver has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Originally Posted by ch0chi View Post
    What about circuit training?
    We do these occasionally at practice. But I'd prefer to do them routinely.

I've been thinking about following this workout and diet.
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/rudy8.htm (advanced)
    similar to circuit training, you could do a cross fit. they are becoming more and more popular. full body excersises are the best

thousands of excersises that are pretty damn tough. will def increase endurance and cardio and whatnot, and def build your strength. you just gotta make sure you watch your weight.
    http://www.crossfit.com/
    IMPOSSIBLE IS NOTHING

Courage+Believe=Life
    -John Challis
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrVBWdCnys4

iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50) iRun will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by paki123 View Post
    u are retarded. ur not gonna gain muscle without gaining weight. Just clena bulk, and then cut
    I thought clean bulkin was to prevent the need for cutting ...

and OP

eat damnit
    cant grow without giving your body that special fuel
    the nutrients
    Last edited by iRun; 02-02-2009 at 04:19 PM.

jcharbonneau89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcharbonneau89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcharbonneau89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcharbonneau89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcharbonneau89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) jcharbonneau89 has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Muscle

You cant gain muscle without gaining weight.