tobias.kelly has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

want to lose more fat and cut up, advice please

hi all.

just after some advice i have started a diet about 4 weeks ago and doing well, so far lost 10lbs.
    i was weighing 17.5 stone now im around 16.10stone i want to lose another stone and start showing some abs!
    here is a list of the supplements im taking, just wondering if ther is anything else i could be talking to help!

ON whey . 2 shakes per day
    syntha 6 . 1 before bed
    glutamine
    superpump 250 pre workout
    multivits
    6 cla tablets
    green tea
    2 dymetradine tablets ( ECA, similar to stackers )
    glucosamine tabs.

im training 5 weights sessions a week on body part each time 45-1 hour long with extra 25 mins cardio at the end of most session, also do an additional hours cardio on one of my weight free days!
    any advice would be helpful thanks
    toby

wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) wave_length has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by tobias.kelly View Post
    hi all.

just after some advice i have started a diet about 4 weeks ago and doing well, so far lost 10lbs.
    i was weighing 17.5 stone now im around 16.10stone i want to lose another stone and start showing some abs!
    here is a list of the supplements im taking, just wondering if ther is anything else i could be talking to help!

ON whey . 2 shakes per day
    syntha 6 . 1 before bed
    glutamine
    superpump 250 pre workout
    multivits
    6 cla tablets
    green tea
    2 dymetradine tablets ( ECA, similar to stackers )
    glucosamine tabs.

im training 5 weights sessions a week on body part each time 45-1 hour long with extra 25 mins cardio at the end of most session, also do an additional hours cardio on one of my weight free days!
    any advice would be helpful thanks
    toby
    If you follow the two essential rules for optimal body composition of enough protein and weight training, the only remaining important rule is to adjust calories to maintain the desired rate of weight loss. Cardio and supplements can be used to make the diet more convenient but will not significantly change body composition if the essential rules are followed.