Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Registered User DeslredUsername's Avatar
    DeslredUsername has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Interesting that you guys' chest injuries are lasting so long. I injured the very center line of my chest, I imagine where the tendons connect to the bone, from sloppy form while coming off a weighted ring pushup set (feet off the ground).

It went away entirely, except even after a year, if I wake up in the morning and get on my phone while laying on my side for a few minutes (very specific, I know), it feels like the center of my chest is tearing as soon as I try to get out of that position.

So yea, I'm lucky. My life isn't destroyed just because it hurts after I use my phone in the morning.

aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500) aspirex is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    had a pec tear, my chest still deformed, tendon become stronger when you do lighter weights more reps.
    i am able to get back to doing near to 100% of what i was doing before. but in some certain weird positions like carrying a kid can trigger it and it feel like cramping.

nothing much to do except to do much more reps now, it will never go back pre injury, be glad that its still usable and dont push it anymore.
    u can still gain muscle while doing light. the best that my chest ever looked (all my friend asked how much i bench but i didnt even started gyming back then)was when i was doing body weight dips, but i was doing it like 100-200 reps daily and resting well.
    u dont need to do over heavy to get good gains. just dont get re injure it