Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50) Elmy will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Lookin good bro! Glad to see you're pumpin out PR's, crazy numbers too! Lovin this log, I'll probably do a LX / AX some months after AX / STOKED because it looks like it's doin you great. Keep up the good work!

brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Still killin the weights eh bro?

Gaspari Spirodex
    Purple Wraath
    Orange Triad
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    LG Lipotropic protein

FINDING MY WAY BACK marcodeniro's Avatar
    marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    take it easy with workout dont want to make a situation worse with your back
    No Blood No Sweat No Tears No Pain
    NO GAINS

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by marcodeniro View Post
    X2. Definitely don't want to mess up your back for the long-haul.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT
    Currently Pursuing A Doctor of Physical Therapy Degree

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Activate Xtreme
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...atextreme.html
    Lean Xtreme
    http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/dr...eanxtreme.html

Day 20

The Workout:Back

Pull Ups: +20x 6, +20x 6, +20x 6, BWx8, BWx8, BWx8
    1 Arm DB Row: 75'sx6, 80'sx6, 85'sx6, 90'sx6, 90x6, 90x6
    Hammer Strength low Row: 160x10, 160x10, 160x10, 160x10
    V Pull Down: 70x12, 70x12, 70x12, 70x12,

Recovery/Muscular Fullness:
    Great pump (As always )
    Chest actually seemed tight not really sore.
    Recovery getting better

Endurance/Strength:
    Was disappointed with the pull ups, was hoping to hit a PR. I did however end up crushing my PR on the DB rows though. I was definitely happy with that.

Mentality:
    Was into it again. I think the mentality really kicks in around week 2, that's when my intensity in the gym started rising and now its consent!

Libido:
    Definitely uppp!

Joints:
    Knees, lower back, and hips are all soreish.
    I'm guessing its form the LX because they've never been like this.

Its all good though, i've definitely seeing results from the LX and dont plan on stopping short.

Last Nights Sleep:
    8 hours, another great nights sleep.

Diet/Hunger:
    Hunger on the rise.
    Diets doing good.

Water Intake:
    1.5 gallons

Anything else:
    -Acne starting to clear, no new breakouts.
    -Feeling good out of the gym too. Very positive and alpha male.

Last edited by -NB-; 02-22-2009 at 05:18 PM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

LEAN XTREME/ADRENALEAN LOG
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=117203321

-NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250) -NB- has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I did end up doing some legs saterday, i'll get that up in a few
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    X2. Definitely don't want to mess up your back for the long-haul.
    Originally Posted by marcodeniro View Post
    Yeah had to skip squats,deads, and leg press this week

Originally Posted by brady.huskey View Post
    Still killin the weights eh bro?

Hell Yeah Man!!

Originally Posted by Elmy View Post
    Lookin good bro! Glad to see you're pumpin out PR's, crazy numbers too! Lovin this log, I'll probably do a LX / AX some months after AX / STOKED because it looks like it's doin you great. Keep up the good work!

AX/LX is definitely on of the BEST stacks/individual supps i've ever tried. haha when i post up my weight read what my girl said, it really proves this stack is working amazing. (Posting weight in a few )
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000) haiz69 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Nice PR's with the DB Rows. Already pulling the 90's I see! Well done.
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

Originally Posted by haiz69 View Post
    Nice PR's with the DB Rows. Already pulling the 90's I see! Well done.
    haha thanks man!
    They felt a lot easier than the barbell rows, i'm going to start incorporating them more often.

The grip was a btch, haha i could barely hold on after 3 reps. I've got to starting working my grip/forearms more...
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) marcodeniro is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    I need somethin to boost my libido
    NO GAINS

Activate Xtreme
    Lean Xtreme

Day 24

The Workout:Shoulders

Military Press: 135x6, 145x3, 140x4, 135x6
    Arnold Press: 60'sx7, 60'sx7, 60'sx7, 45'sx10, 45'sx10, 45'sx10,
    Lateral Raises(Strict): 30'sx 8, 30'sx 8, 30'sx 8,
    Rear Delt Fly: 120x6, 120x6, 120x6,
    Front Raises: 20'sx12, 20'sx12, 20'sx12,
    HammerStrength Shrugs: 180x20, 180x20, 180x20, 270x8, 270x8
    Behind the Back BB Shrug: 205x15, 205x15, 205x15, 205x15

Shoulders felt hugee
    One of the big guys at the gym came over and commented on the fact that "i'm really making good progress, and i'm lookin big". haha that really pumped me up and got me into it.

Endurance/Strength:
    Military press kind of disappointed me. I was really hoping to get 145x5 but i couldn't. Still broke my PR by 1 rep but

As i get more intune with the form with the arnolds the more PR's i'm able to get on it. hah when i first started i could only use the 40's because it felt so wobbly to bring them down all the way parallel. Made me feel good to be able to rep out some nice weight on them.

My Hammer strength shrugs. I usually dont even care about the weight i throw up on "small" muscle groups like traps, calves, forearm. But today i was definitely impressed with the ease i was able do get my shrugs. I remember struggling big time to get 3-4 reps, but today i repped 8 out with ease.

Mentality:
    I'm noticing my stress level is at an all time low. Even with work piling up form classes i dont stress. I just do it. haha before i'd always waste so much time almost OCD'ing about the work that i'd spend half the time figuring out what i've got to to and then procrastinating and then i'd do it at the last min.
    Now i just get it done and dont feel stressed at all.

In the gym my intensity and "gym drive" is up to lol
    I'm not the guy that drags himself to the gym because i "HAVE TO GO". I've always gone because i have a drive to better my self in all aspects, mentally and physically.
    hah i dont really know how to discribe it but now i'm like excited to go, like i look forward to gong in and smashing the weights all day. hahah

Libido:
    UP UP UP.
    hah i feel like i'm going through puberty again with the amount of "random boners" i'm getting though out the day.

Truthfully i'm loving the raging libido. Being horny puts me in a good mood for some reason

Joints:
    I'm feelin 'em.
    Week 4 and the LX is taking a toll.

Luckily my shoulders are fine, so my upper body isn't effected. But my lower body is hurtin'. My lower back is still kind hurting, its not the muscle, i dont know how to explain it. Like i can bend down and all with no problem but if i start squatting or something its like my hip joints start tightening and lock. My right knee is also kind iffy.

Its not horrible, like i'm not feelin it at all out of the gym, its only when i start doing certain exercises. I'm going to push legs out till Fri or Sat, hopefully my lower back will be good to go by then. Its feelin a little better but still cant squat.

Last Nights Sleep:
    ah sleep, i miss it.
    haha i dont know what i'm going to do once i run out of AX, i'm probably going to have to pick up a sleep supp after getting spoiled with amazing sleep.

haha i got 6 hours, and i still felt good all day. I used to get like 8 and still feel tired as hell.

Diet/Hunger:
    Hunger is definitely increased back to the level it was on the last bottle.

As diet goes, its clean but i'm eating more, and judging form my weight (sorry didn't post it yesterday, i'll have it up right now!!) i'm definitely eating more.

Water Intake:
    1.5 gallons

Anything else:
    -Acne is cleared up on my face, but my traps are still breaking out...
    (still worth it, but if recommending AX to someone prone to acne I'd say just make sure you keep on top of it)

[/QUOTE]
    Last edited by -NB-; 02-24-2009 at 08:22 AM.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Activate Xtreme
    Lean Xtreme

Weigh IN:

(+9 from Log)(+17 from start)

Quick Story

haha alright so i thought i'd throw this in. I was hanging out with my girl a few nights ago and she looks and me and is like "Are you starting to cut down again? Your abs are starting to look better!". So i'm thinking to my self, like oh **** i probably havn't ate nearly enough this week and must have dropped some weight. I jump on the scale the next morning and.... UP 3.5lbs from last week. That is fckin amazing, like i'm speechless. Tell me, how the hell can i be packin on the weight while dropping body fat. Its just not possible. Activte Xtreme and Lean Xtreme are seriously amazing.

This is what i'm thinking. Activate Xtrme By it self = Steady muscle gain with some, but minimal fat gain. Lean Xtreme = Steady FAT loss. Put the to together = Weight gain AND fat loss.
    (i did up my cardio a little to, but still. I'm gaing weight and losing fat? WTF? hahahahahha i love it.)

*places order for buy two get one free deal on AX and LX*

These progress pics at the end of the month are going to be epic. i was just looking back at some pics of me like 6ish months back sitting in at 170 and i look fat as hell.

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Awesome progress! Still hittin the PR's too.. Good work!

Sounds like things are going really well for you man. Very impressive results each and every update. Don't discount the hard work you are putting in though. You are doing really weel.

Any idea what weight you started the first bottle of AX at compared to now? Also, over the course of the first AX bottle to now, what lifts have you increased the most?
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT

svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    i haven't been around much lately, but it doesn't look like i've missed much...

wait, you're still smashing PRs every session and you're up 3.5lbs since last week, damn, you're killing it! i'm just getting more anxious to run another bottle of AX after seeing all the amazing progress you continue to make

Originally Posted by svmoney6 View Post
    i haven't been around much lately, but it doesn't look like i've missed much...

wait, you're still smashing PRs every session and you're up 3.5lbs since last week, damn, you're killing it! i'm just getting more anxious to run another bottle of AX after seeing all the amazing progress you continue to make
    haha thanks man
    AX is definitily workin out great for me, i've never gone on such a big PR streak. haha running this log helps alot also. Lol when i'm at the gym and about to make a big lift i'm also thinkin "Damn i better get this or when i post my numbers everyones gonna think i'm a little pussy"
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000) Diego Sanchez is just really nice. (+1000)

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by -NB- View Post
    These progress pics at the end of the month are going to be epic. i was just looking back at some pics of me like 6ish months back sitting in at 170 and i look fat as hell.
    Can't wait to see them

msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50) msauka will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    haha thanks man
    AX is definitily workin out great for me, i've never gone on such a big PR streak. haha running this log helps alot also. Lol when i'm at the gym and about to make a big lift i'm also thinkin "Damn i better get this or when i post my numbers everyones gonna think i'm a little pussy"
    Ha ha, that's why logging is useful

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Final pics plus final stats are going to be crazy on this one.

**Results not typical**

.....but not suprising, either.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Originally Posted by uhockey View Post
    Final pics plus final stats are going to be crazy on this one.

**Results not typical**

.....but not suprising, either.
    haha

LX+AX+ BUSTING YOUR ASS = GREAT Results.
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

haha

NOTICE ALL THE +'S
    GOOD WORK LOVE THE LADIES PICS
    +
    NO GAINS

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    very impressive log man!!
    reminds me on my last good stack with all the pr's
    and i love the chicks, good taste there
    i wanna run this myself to finish off my bulk so ill be following along

svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000) svmoney6 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    haha

id the "busting your ass" part optional

Activate Xtreme
    Lean Xtreme

Day 25

The Workout:Arms

CGBP: You've Got to Be Fckin Kidding Me 155x4, 155x4, 155x4 115x10, 115x8, 115x6
    [B]BB Curls:[B][color=red] 120x4, 120x4, 120x4, 90x8, 90x8, 90x4
    Seated dip Machine: 155x8, 155x8, 155x8
    preacher curls: 70x10, 70x10, 70x10, 70x10,
    Skull Crushers: 80x6, 80x6, 80x6, 80x6,
    Hammer Curls: 30'sx6, 35x6, [color=red] 40sx6/color]

Massive pump in my arms. They felt great.

Endurance/Strength:
    Excellent (As you can tell by the PRs!!).
    I'm am Fckin amazed.

I feel like on the first bottle i made GREAT gains on my major compounds and now I'm making my big gains on the smaller muscle groups..

Mentality:
    Nice mind muscle connection today. Was able to push harddd.

Libido:
    Actually a little MORE up

Joints:
    Lower back is almost good to go. Knees are a little sore, and so are my hip flexers for some reason...

Last Nights Sleep:
    7 hours, and as usual, very deep.

Diet/Hunger:
    Hunger is leveling off. Its definitely at an increased state though.

Water Intake:
    1.5 gallons

Anything else:

-Not much, everything is going GREAT.

Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

^^^ thats from tuesday.

i Crushedddd my back today. I'll have that up a little later tonght!!
    Cant stop, wont stop.
    Alpha.

Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Tom(tk) is a name known to all. (+5000)

Thumbs up

^^^ thats from tuesday.

looking forward to it!!

Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000) Obnoxious123 is just really nice. (+1000)
    oh sorry what? i cant stop staring at that last picture >.>

brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50) brady.huskey will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    ^^^ thats from tuesday.

Nice!

So you like LX so far? I'm planning on using it for the first time after my E-Stane cycle/during and after Mitotropin. Gotta love tax refunds
    Gaspari Spirodex
    Purple Wraath
    Orange Triad
    Activate Xtreme
    Triazole
    LG Lipotropic protein

uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) uhockey has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    haha

Busting your ass is the key, but the others are pretty good support staff.

Call them Best Supporting Actors.
    My place in here at bb.com is as a fitness enthusiast and recommendations do not represent medical advice. Please consult your examining physician for all medical concerns.

I'm not a "rep," and most "reps":
    1) are no more credentialed than you. 2) have no input and no understanding of their product formulations. 3) are merely paid in free product from the company they represent.

http://www.drivensports.co.uk/
    http://www.getds.com/

Not a workout goes by that I don't see PR's from you! Damn!
    NSCA-CSCS and CPT