-SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000) -SLIX- is just really nice. (+1000)

lee priest deleted post from getBIG

Lee Priest's deleted post.
    Here is the second page of the thread.

Dial 911 for 'roids - Long Island ER boss busted as drug supplier to top-jock gym

BY TERI THOMPSON and T.J. QUINN - DAILY NEWS STAFF WRITERS
    Friday, May 11th 2007

Police raid Lowen's Pharmacy in Brooklyn on Wednesday. The director of a Long Island emergency room surrendered to police yesterday on charges that he supplied steroids to friends - making him the latest potential casualty in the ongoing Albany steroids investigation.

Oreste Joseph Bruni, 51, director of the emergency department at New Island Hospital in Bethpage, L.I., allegedly ordered steroids for the owners of Bev's Fitness in Syosset, L.I.

The walls of the gym rat's paradise are covered with photos of the gym's famous clients. But no one at the gym - which touts itself as a favorite workout spot for professional athletes, including NFL stars Keyshawn Johnson, Jumbo Elliott and Joe Klecko - has been named as a target of the probe.

Bruni, who refused to speak to the Daily News after he was released on his own recognizance, allegedly ordered steroids for gym co-owner Steve Weinberger, the husband of women's bodybuilding legend Bev Francis.

Bruni pleaded not guilty to felony diversion of a prescription drug in Nassau County District Court. His attorney Nancy Bartling called the charges "ridiculous" and said she expected them to be dismissed." Weinberger and Francis could not be reached for comment.

The ongoing probe, which originated with the Department of Health and the Albany District Attorney's office, has led to 21 indictments and seven guilty pleas related to an alleged Internet steroid scheme in which doctors wrote prescriptions for patients they had never examined.

Customers seeking steroids were able to access the Web sites of "anti-aging" centers, which would then pay the doctors to write prescriptions for the drugs, including human growth hormone and hardcore steroids.

Pharmacies all over the country that allegedly were part of the conspiracy would then fill those prescriptions. Bruni has not been accused of participating in the scam, but according to records he ordered the steroids for Weinberger and Francis from Applied Pharmacy in Mobile, Ala., one of several pharmacies being probed. DEA agents served a search warrant on Applied last year. The Nassau district attorney's office is prosecuting Bruni. But the Bureau of Narcotic Enforcement agents who sought charges - Mark Haskins and Rick Boettcher - are the same investigators who led raids on several Florida pharmacies and "anti-aging" clinics in February.

Professional baseball players Gary Matthews Jr., John Rocker, Jose Canseco and former heavyweight boxing champion Evander Holyfield were among the athletes who allegedly received drugs in the scam.

The investigators also seized about $200,000 in steroids and human growth hormone from a Brooklyn pharmacy Wednesday.

Photos on the Web site of Bev's Fitness show Weinberger and Francis with many famous athletes, including several who have connections to the BALCO steroid investigation. Bodybuilding champions Lee Haney and Ronnie Coleman were both BALCO clients, although neither was accused of receiving steroids from the San Francisco lab.

Another photo shows Weinberger and Francis with bodybuilder and fitness guru Milos Sarcev, who was part of the BALCO braintrust that developed a plan to make sprinter Tim Montgomery the fastest man in the world.
    Link to Post - Back to Top 207.200.116.68

Matt C:

"Steve Weinberger deals steroids?

Who would have thought? Well, me for one.

I clicked the "notify" option last time and did not get an e-mail notification stating who deleted the post!"

War-Horse:

Chickarello!!! Man up!!!

Al-Gebra:

Lee = Superman. fighting for truth, justice and the american way.

Deleting mods = Lex Luthors

Chick:

It doesn't say he was dealing...it says the Dr. ordered for him. He could have a prescription for them as they are legal with it....any wrong doing may be on the part of the Dr. if anything.

Steve will be in no more trouble than the other athletes named from the Fla, probe...Ronnie, Victor, etc...

They're going after the Doc's and illegal scripts.

Mr. Intenseone:

Don't tell me bodybuilding is corrupted with..............

steriods

Vince Basile:

Love the way the top guys have doctors prescriptions for steroids, etc. Wonder who ordered what drugs for what personal use, prescription or not?

chaos:

Serious question Vince, have you ever taken steroids or any illegeal drug with or without a scrip

Matt C:

I'm saying who I don't give a crap one way or another.

Honestly, drug dealing is a huge source of laundered money for legitimate industry all over the world. I doubt there is a nightclub where I'm from that doesn't MOSTLY make their money off drugs. Drug money laundering sustains the US economy. People are opportunistic. Good for Steve for owning a gym and making tons of cash on the side dealing steroids, if that is what he was doing. If anything, I think he would be less intelligent to NOT do that. But that is the libertarian in me talking.

Lee_a_priest:

BUT BOB HAVING A HIGH MEMEBER OF THE IFBB......BEING ALLEGEDLY DOING SOMETHING WRONG..WILL HE BE PUNISHED UNDER THE RULES BOOK AND CODE OF ETHICS........PERSCRIPTI ON COME ON THERE WOULDNT BE A PROBLEM IF HE HAD ONE WOULD THERE NOW...AND WHO GET THIER STUFF OF A GUY RUNNING THE EMERGENCY ROOM AND NOT HIS DOCTOR? OH I HAVE AN EMERGENCY RAN OUT OF STERIODS HELP >>>>> GOOD TRY

Vince Basile:

Hey, Matt, all gyms don't make lots of money. Neither do all gym owners sell steroids.

Matt C:

One gym owner in my city sells tons and tons of *******. So do two nutrition stores. I'm not saying it happens all the time, but neither does it happen none of the time.

Chick:

Yes, If he is found to be in violation, then he is subject to the same rules you or I are (were)....we don't know the circumstances, so making assumptions is purely speculation at this point.

Guy could be a Dr., could be using a Dr.'s ID and writing them himself...there are a hundred senarios.....it's not like he burned up a Jag for Christs sake!

Matt C:

It's not like selling steroids is immoral to begin with. For anyone who doesn't understand that all consenting activities between adults are perfectly moral, I don't think they will get it when you explain it like that either.

It's kind of hypocritical of Lee to rag on Steve for dealing steroids when he buys and uses them.

thisiskeith12:

Matt C, Lee's already stated that he's ragging on Steve for violation of IFBB written rules and wants to compare it to his own violation. So you need to read and understand things before you go making false accusations like you just did. Because everyone knows Lee is an open book on steroids.

Vince Basile:

I wonder if Lee will come clean on steroids. How do the top guys get their gear? We have heard that some have prescriptions. How convenient.

Matt C:

thisiskeith12, ok, got it. I just read the initial thread and not Lee's reply. I figured he was just posting that since Steve is kind of a jerk when it comes to anything PDI.

Bob has stated that Steve will be held accountable for his actions under the same rules Lee was, so I guess that is settled.
    Last edited by -SLIX-; 01-31-2009 at 04:33 AM.
    Is This Real Life?

FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100) FullROM is not very well liked. (-100)
    Cant the police spend time catching real crims. Alcolhol causes more problems than roids, lock up all the drunks starting fights for no reason.

IFBB should not punish anyone for dealing roids. Roids are the father of the IFBB. He should get recognition and hailed as a martyr if he goes down.

_XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) _XYDREX_ is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    of course top athletes wont risk getting bunk gear from street/web sources.
    its a tight inner circle but does leak occasionally.

Originally Posted by FullROM View Post
    Cant the police spend time catching real crims. Alcolhol causes more problems than roids, lock up all the drunks starting fights for no reason.

gov't dont make no taxes off selling illegal roids.
    thats the biggest crime in the book
    __________Relax. Its just a bunch of pixels on a screen___________

Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000) Kiwi_ is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Weird, for some reason I figured Bob only posted here.
    It is with people like you that this sport will never grow. "When you say, everything and anything to be pro, do you mean even to turn HOMO?...

- Serge Nubret

jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    im glad lee takes the time to post on the boards, but i would be even happier if he went back to 2nd - 5th grade and learned proper grammer. his writing is horrendous.

strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) strength777 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    what a complete waste of time and gov't money.

Unless there is more to the story, usually these busts involve rec drugs and stupid stuff like that.
    The Truth on test boosters

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=122287831

NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) NJPump has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)

IFBB should not punish anyone for dealing roids. Roids are the father of the IFBB. He should get recognition and hailed as a martyr if he goes down.
    not for nothing but those are real criminals. they are breaking the law.

your problem isnt with the police, they just enforce the law.

your problem is with the gov't who make the rules. you are right alcohol causes much more problems, I agree it should be switched but again its not the polices fault for doing thier job. its the govt and thier rules.
    its gains o clock.

jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10) jaxdaddy44 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

they are catching real criminals...

you are supposed to follow all the laws.. not just the ones you agree with
    Health nuts are gonna feel real stupid one day, laying in a bed dyin from nothin.

siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) siersy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    the worst thing about all this is that the government makes no tax money out of this.....

ciggerettes alcohol and gambling make have made this planet billions and billions of dollars.

why not legalise steroids and just tax them through the roof.
    I wish it lasted, forever.

iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250) iDarren has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    I can just see it now. Legal Steroids - next thing you know all the steroid companies are being sued for 100's of millions by people with steroid abuse related illnesses, just like is happening to the cigarette companies.

Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Darren in Gym is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)

lol too true, lol and im a bit tired of the inflated numbers on busts. like when they say $2000 of roids were seized and all they found was 200 dbol tablets, wonder what $200,000 is lol. Although with HGh involved it could get high

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    lol@jjdrum06 ripping on Lees "grammer" pot.kettle.black.

jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50) jjdrum06 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by pryme View Post
    lol@jjdrum06 ripping on Lees "grammer" pot.kettle.black.
    haha whoops!

pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) pryme is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by jjdrum06 View Post
    haha whoops!
    The spelling of grammer[sic] wrong was not your only whoops, good sir.

CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000) CloudSurfer is just really nice. (+1000)
    I work as a bouncer and let me tell you the shyt I seen Alcohol do to people but its technically not the alcohol its the people but its sad.....it really isn't about the steroids...if you are a dumbass you are a dumbass if alcohol is legal then so should steroids.

Originally Posted by pryme View Post
    The spelling of grammer[sic] wrong was not your only whoops, good sir.
    i realize that, thanks.

nothing but a peppercorn Rambo26's Avatar
    Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000) Rambo26 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    For anyone who doesn't understand that all consenting activities between adults are perfectly moral, I don't think they will get it when you explain it like that either.
    I don't agree with this, plenty of destructive consensual activites are possible. I do agree that all such actions should be legal however!
    All posts should be considered in the correct context, especially those in the Misc section.