Mike_UT has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Not Losing any weight at all....need help!

so I am about 6'1 to 6'2 in height, and started weighing 197 pounds. I have been going 3 weeks which I know is not a ton but I feel like I should have at least lost a couple pounds. I just weighed in today 3 weeks from when I started and I weight the exact same....197 pounds. My workout is this.

M
    Rippetoe's
    20 min of medium intensity cardio on stationary bike

T
    Swim 1 Mile

W
    Rippetoe's

R
    Swim 1 Mile

F
    Rippetoe's

Sat / Sun Rest

Thats my workout. My diet is this.

M-F

Breakfast
    Wake up eat at about 8:45.....about 4 scrambled Eggs and a cup of oatmeal, also maybe a cup and a half worth of OJ

Lunch- Between 12:05- 1:45 every day depending on classes
    Salad (1 cup, light cheese, some sliced ham, mushrooms, mini tomato's, and honey mustard dressing)
    Whatever type of meat they have at my dorm about the same size as a chicken breast. I have 2 different types of meat.
    1 cup of vegetables
    1 small milk carton type thing you used to have in elementary school

Dinner 5:15-5:45
    same thing as lunch
    Salad (1 cup, light cheese, some sliced ham, mushrooms, mini tomato's, and honey mustard dressing)
    Whatever type of meat they have at my dorm about the same size as a chicken breast. I have 2 different types of meat.
    1 cup of vegetables
    1 small milk carton type thing you used to have in elementary school

and that is my diet every weekday. I have 2 cheat meals on the weekend one saturday night, and one whatever meal I am just hungry on either saturday or sunday.

Sat / Sun I wake up random time and eat 1 packet of oatmeal for breakfast. And then whatever meal I am not eating a fast food cheat meal the same stuff as I have for lunch and dinner during the week.

SO thats my diet and workout, but I am not losing weight 3 weeks in. I read on here a bunch you should lose 1-3 pounds a week is healthy. But I am over 3 weeks in and have not lost squat. Now I do feel better and have more energy but see no gains on the scale or in straight up looks. Is it possible that I am just not losing weight because I am gaining muscle but still getting more tone. Or an I doing something way wrong on here that I need to fix.

The only supplements I am taking are a multivitamin, fish oil, and a vitamin B. And I get about 7-8 hours of sleep a night. So thats everything I can think of. Is it normal not to have lost weight by now, am I doing something wrong, what can I do to fix it or how long should I expect before I see any changes. I will answer any questions and could use any help I could get. Thanks!

Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Cosworth1977 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    You could be gaining muscle while losing fat! As such you're not seeing the weight loss but you may be losing the fat.

Take some measurements and keep track of those. See if you're losing inch' instead.

If you're doing this then you may want to try reducing your food intake or increasing the intensity of your workouts.

IT WILL WORK, YOU WILL LOSE WEIGHT OR FAT.

You just have to find out what has to be changed to make this happen.

Try these different things for a week and see if it the results come, but be strict. You'll see a change guaranteed or your money back
    298lbs down to current 232lbs
    Target is 210lbs by Xmas