Closed Thread
    I'm off to FLORIDA! theyearofthedoer's Avatar
    theyearofthedoer has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

suplementing with Hydrogen Peroxide

Has anyone done much research on adding a few drops of food grade Hydrogen Peroxide to your drinking water to increase the oxygen in your system? I have read a lot of pros and cons.

Registered User SilverSlugger10's Avatar
    SilverSlugger10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverSlugger10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverSlugger10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverSlugger10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverSlugger10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverSlugger10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverSlugger10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverSlugger10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) SilverSlugger10 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Not sure, although many will try to take baking soda. Helps out with the lactate threshold

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    There are a lot of products out there that have FGHP in it already, usually combined with other alkaline forming nutrients such as aloe vera. Look into a product they sell at Vitamin Shoppe (maybe even here at bb.com) called Liquid Oxygen. I've used it before to speed up sickness in the wintertime. Anyway, they changed it last I checked to magnesium peroxide, though I'm not sure this would change much.

Surgeon By 2012 or Bust! -Aaron-'s Avatar
    -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) -Aaron- is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by Black_Spit View Post
    There are a lot of products out there that have FGHP in it already, usually combined with other alkaline forming nutrients such as aloe vera. Look into a product they sell at Vitamin Shoppe (maybe even here at bb.com) called Liquid Oxygen. I've used it before to speed up sickness in the wintertime. Anyway, they changed it last I checked to magnesium peroxide, though I'm not sure this would change much.
    This is correct.

reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50) reefpicker will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by theyearofthedoer View Post
    Has anyone done much research on adding a few drops of food grade Hydrogen Peroxide to your drinking water to increase the oxygen in your system? I have read a lot of pros and cons.
    H2O2 is an oxidizer. Why would you want to drink that?

Also, the lower the concentration, the quicker it becomes H2O and O2 (which goes to air before you drink, or in your stomach, or in your intestines... It does not matter, it will just dissolve).

Finally, more O2 for what? Your plasma is probably close or as close as you can get, to saturation.

Also:

Hydrogen peroxide always decomposes (disproportionates) exothermically into water and oxygen gas spontaneously:
    Another controversial alternative medical procedure is inhalation of hydrogen peroxide at a concentration of about 1%. Internal use of high concentration hydrogen peroxide has a history of causing fatal blood disorders, and its recent use as a therapeutic treatment has been linked to several deaths.[23][24]
    H2O2 is one of the most powerful oxidizers known -- stronger than chlorine, chlorine dioxide, and potassium permanganate. Also, through catalysis, H2O2 can be converted into hydroxyl radicals (.OH) with reactivity second only to fluorine.
    Because it breaks down quickly when exposed to light, it should be stored in an opaque container, and pharmaceutical formulations typically come in brown bottles that filter out light.[16]

Another reason that this is probably not a good idea anyway, is because the small amount of oxygen you are going to get from drinking the smallest amount of H2O2 that you can drink without killing yourself, is really insignificant.
    Dr. ReefPicker (PhD)
    -Not a Dr. in Nutrition or any other Human Biology Field-
    Fish Scientist / Computer Geek / Gymaholic
    ---------------------------------------------------------
    Ovolactate Pescaterian and scientist.

austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50) austinjt will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    I put Hydrogen Peroxide in my eye once... was maybe the worst few seconds of my life.

It's used for cleaning contacts... my contacts were drenched in it. You're supposed to put it in a little contraption and the solution changes over like 6 hrs... well my doctor completely failed to explain to me how it worked.

AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50) AKMass will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    If you want to efficiently increase the oxygen in your system google miracle mineral supplement and/or chlorine dioxide.

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Why do we want more oxygen in our "system"?
    No sir, I don't like it.

PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250) PennState has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by austinjt View Post
    I put Hydrogen Peroxide in my eye once... was maybe the worst few seconds of my life.

It's used for cleaning contacts... my contacts were drenched in it. You're supposed to put it in a little contraption and the solution changes over like 6 hrs... well my doctor completely failed to explain to me how it worked.

Maybe you should have read the label? I love how it is your doctor's fault for you not reading the directions.

Anyway, anyone who wears contacts has done that to themselves at some point and it hurts like hell. Thought I was going to go blind.
    "There are no OFF days, just days you don't go to the gym."

Carb-Up does NOT mean Binge and Cheat!

Long Term Goal:
    225 lbs
    <10% BF

eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000) eddiebo is just really nice. (+1000)
    Wait a minute, all this talk about anti-oxidants is a myth ;-)

Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10) Nick Helm is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Antioxidants are molecules that have an electron in the valence shell that is available to bond with free radicals, and stop their nasty little rampage on our bodies.

Originally Posted by eddiebo View Post
    Wait a minute, all this talk about anti-oxidants is a myth ;-)
    Everyone has a six pack. Most people just keep theirs covered.

JonnyBeast has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Smile Yess I Do take it!

I have Noticed a Massive difference in pumps and stamina from taking Food grade hydrogen piroxide in my water before during and after sometimes. Firstly when i drink it before hand my pre workout supps. i take i.e: arrmagghedon(amino acid complex,creatine), power vitamins for men,Oil of Oregano, Omega3's, ginko biloba... Are all absorbed by my body a lot quicker and more efficiently, I can actually feel them being utilized better in my system.

Secondly when I drink FGHP in a bottle of water during my workouts I noticed a big difference in my stamina and shorter breaks between pumps without tiring out, More oxygen is being supplied to my muscles for better strides.

And last but not least when I drink post workout I notice a big difference in recovery, The FGHP dissolves lactic acid build-up so ur muscles recovery alot quicker and feel ready for another training period.

As long as your not a moron and can use caution when using FGHP theres nothing to worry about, just be careful when measuring as oxygen has a strong witening property so anything u spill or touch the full strength stuff with will be white.

Take care, do your unbiased research and see for yourself.
    PEACE OUT !

JAH BLESS!!

Registered User yannickmessaoud's Avatar
    yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250) yannickmessaoud has a spectacular aura about. (+250)

Talking

Originally Posted by JonnyBeast View Post
    I have Noticed a Massive difference in pumps and stamina from taking Food grade hydrogen piroxide in my water before during and after sometimes. Firstly when i drink it before hand my pre workout supps. i take i.e: arrmagghedon(amino acid complex,creatine), power vitamins for men,Oil of Oregano, Omega3's, ginko biloba... Are all absorbed by my body a lot quicker and more efficiently, I can actually feel them being utilized better in my system.

Secondly when I drink FGHP in a bottle of water during my workouts I noticed a big difference in my stamina and shorter breaks between pumps without tiring out, More oxygen is being supplied to my muscles for better strides.

And last but not least when I drink post workout I notice a big difference in recovery, The FGHP dissolves lactic acid build-up so ur muscles recovery alot quicker and feel ready for another training period.

As long as your not a moron and can use caution when using FGHP theres nothing to worry about, just be careful when measuring as oxygen has a strong witening property so anything u spill or touch the full strength stuff with will be white.

Take care, do your unbiased research and see for yourself.
    PEACE OUT !

JAH BLESS!!
    Totally agree with you, most people just read stuff and assume its good or not just by what its written. Same thing about prolotherapy, i had ask a few people off the internet and without even trying it then sent me some dumb links on chiropractic sites stating it did not work. Chiros yeah they should be trusted.

Back to H202 35% food grade. This was highly recommended by one of my friends who is a personal trainer. I stared reading stuff off the internet but did not find any purpose for bodybuilding.

He told me the exact same thing as JonnyBeast is saying, and its true, you will feel a lot more pumped up, i feel even bigger, and more oxygen means more food absorption too.

I was anemic for 10 years until i went to a competent sport doctor, anemia is low red blood cell count, due to not eating meat, being almost vegetarian and listening to the good advise to cut saturated fat which is pure crap if you ask me.

Anemia and low oxygen in the body go hand in hand, i wasted 2 years of prolotherapy with a dumb sport doctor that never treated my anemia, and gave me ridiculous prolo treatments.

Oxygen in the body is very important, to make you feel more alert, have lots more energy, and it applies to bodybuilding in a good way too.

You need to mix it in distilled water, then use a chart to show you how many drops per day to take.

I take it 3 times a day, following the chart. I am also using it for my prolotherapy treatments to speed up my back pain healing and its working great.

Big difference in the way creatine,glutamine and vanadyl sulfate are absorbed. You also need to take less.

Give it a try this stuff cost pennies a day. Distilled water is the best water to drink its also high in oxygen, that mineral stuff is pure bull once more.

Saturated fats, coconut oil red meat, and cholesterol builds testosterone in the body, and yet we have been told to avoid all this and switch to a high carb low fat diet, ridiculous once more. The body is made from fat and protein.

Wish i had known all this in my early 20 now being almost 40.

snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) snorkelman has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Please provide peer-reviewed data on adding Hydrogen Peroxide to your drinking water for health benefits or else expect people to brand you with a "B" for the "brocience."

Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) Mr.Cooper69 has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Why the fukk would you ever want to supplement H2O2...

mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000) mobikwa is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Nick Helm View Post
    Antioxidants are molecules that have an electron in the valence shell that is available to bond with free radicals, and stop their nasty little rampage on our bodies.
    No, antioxidants are the opposite of oxygen. See the, "anti," prefix?

OP, if you want to increase the amount of oxygen in your blood the best way to do that is to just inject air into your blood vessels. I do it everyday before working out.
    Look under your chair. YOU GET A REP, AND YOU GET A REP, REPS FOR EVERYONE! If I get a rep, you get a rep, every time. Give me a link to make my life a little easier.

If you don't give me a link and you didn't post in the thread you rep'd me in, I'm not gonna go searching for you. I'll get everyone on recharge.

VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000) VaughnTrue has a reputation beyond repute. Second best rank possible! (+100000)
    Originally Posted by mobikwa View Post
    No, antioxidants are the opposite of oxygen. See the, "anti," prefix?

OP, if you want to increase the amount of oxygen in your blood the best way to do that is to just inject air into your blood vessels. I do it everyday before working out.
    an oxidant =/= oxygen. the poster before you is correct.
    I got no strings to hold me down
    To make me fret or make me frown
    I had strings, but now I'm free
    I got no strings on me

Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50) Xyas will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Ever have your Oxygen saturation monitored? Most people that are under 60 without certain conditions like COPD, asthma, etc. have 100% oxygen saturation. Why would you need to supplement that? Would like to see some peer-reviewed articles that support this.

Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Label has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Uh as i remember h2o2 is a toxic by product of respiration, hence the common place of catalase...

maybe it has oral uses, but ill stick to injury aid.
    πŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„InπŸŽ„β›„πŸŽ„

Misc. OTO-HNS consult Dr. Horse's Avatar
    Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Dr. Horse has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Originally Posted by yannickmessaoud View Post
    Totally agree with you, most people just read stuff and assume its good or not just by what its written. Same thing about prolotherapy, i had ask a few people off the internet and without even trying it then sent me some dumb links on chiropractic sites stating it did not work. Chiros yeah they should be trusted.

Back to H202 35% food grade. This was highly recommended by one of my friends who is a personal trainer. I stared reading stuff off the internet but did not find any purpose for bodybuilding.

He told me the exact same thing as JonnyBeast is saying, and its true, you will feel a lot more pumped up, i feel even bigger, and more oxygen means more food absorption too.

I was anemic for 10 years until i went to a competent sport doctor, anemia is low red blood cell count, due to not eating meat, being almost vegetarian and listening to the good advise to cut saturated fat which is pure crap if you ask me.

Anemia and low oxygen in the body go hand in hand, i wasted 2 years of prolotherapy with a dumb sport doctor that never treated my anemia, and gave me ridiculous prolo treatments.

Oxygen in the body is very important, to make you feel more alert, have lots more energy, and it applies to bodybuilding in a good way too.

You need to mix it in distilled water, then use a chart to show you how many drops per day to take.

I take it 3 times a day, following the chart. I am also using it for my prolotherapy treatments to speed up my back pain healing and its working great.

Big difference in the way creatine,glutamine and vanadyl sulfate are absorbed. You also need to take less.

Give it a try this stuff cost pennies a day. Distilled water is the best water to drink its also high in oxygen, that mineral stuff is pure bull once more.

Saturated fats, coconut oil red meat, and cholesterol builds testosterone in the body, and yet we have been told to avoid all this and switch to a high carb low fat diet, ridiculous once more. The body is made from fat and protein.

Wish i had known all this in my early 20 now being almost 40.
    Strong 2nd post in 5 yrs.

Pls go
    No sir, I don't like it.

Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000) Nep2une is just really nice. (+1000)
    I was actually surprised to find this on here, but I have to agree that it works.

I just did it, I was feeling like garbage, low energy, i`ve been battling a tooth infection.
    So I swished fghp in my mouth for about 5 minutes, felt pretty good maybe 5 minutes later, so I went out and did some cardio and came home & did abs.

The way I was feeling before, I would not have even left my house had I not done this & I wasn`t expecting it either.

Now i`ve never drank it......sounds too crazy for me, but there`s something to be said about getting more oxygen & I may try this again as a pre-workout even when i`m not battling infection to see if it still has any effect.