r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)

close grip bench vs wide

i know close works tris and wide is more chest
    i got to where all my sets are wide, but im wonderin if i should do wide and alittle closer aswell
    problem is i dont work tris on chest day
    but the way i see it wider grip is less of a stretch to get it up, but when i first started goin wide it was hard as hell
    any comments?
    "When people you don't know hate you, you know you're the best" - Gregg Valentino
    i rep for mass, not strength
    i rep back/neg back

Current:
    bench: 365
    weight: 210
    squat: not worth talking about

Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    stick to wide- medium grip for chest days. and then close for the day you work tri's.

r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50) r1ppedup will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    does that not overwork your chest?
    "When people you don't know hate you, you know you're the best" - Gregg Valentino
    i rep back/neg back

Current:

BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000) BaGeL23 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    I don't understand your question...if you want to do close grip bench as well, do it on the day you do tris. Close bench pressing barely works the chest at all, when your tris are pre-exhausted.
    BB.com OG
    2k+
    Journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=173319421

Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250) Edelmania has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    Originally Posted by er1c43 View Post
    does that not overwork your chest?
    if your doing it right you feel it in only your tri's and **** all in your chest lol

stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Do tris and chest on the same day

Have you thought about doing tris and chest on the same day? Thats how ai was taught is that you work common muscles on the same day. Its impossible to do bench press wither wide grip of close grip w/o working your tris. So why not just do the rest on the same day?

may have to switch my workouts alittle, then i can get some dips in i guess
    i rep back/neg back

Current:

Originally Posted by stillbroker View Post
    Have you thought about doing tris and chest on the same day? Thats how ai was taught is that you work common muscles on the same day. Its impossible to do bench press wither wide grip of close grip w/o working your tris. So why not just do the rest on the same day?
    hmm i know what your sayin but tried that but never really felt i could work the tri's to full potential after it. so i only do 1 superset excercise with tri's on chest day like 2 excercises straight after eachother for like 3 sets. just to top them off for the day.

then on friday i work them when they are fresh and jeez i really feel it so much when im working and the days after. also started putting on more size on my arms after using this method.

stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10) stillbroker has a little shameless behaviour in the past. (-10)

Lactic acid

The way I was taught is that if you work the same muscle groups using weights without minimum 24 hours rest in between workouts then it builds up lactic acid in your muscles. Lactic acid is supposed to be bad for muscle growth. But evidently it is OK to do non weight based exercises such as push ups everyday? But sounds like its working ok for you....I say go for it.