mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10) mygame11 is on a distinguished road. (+10)

10 Carb Chalupa/Quesadilla

2 Low Carb Tortilla (mine have 4 net carbs in each)
    3/4 cup mexican Cheese Blend (1 carb)
    2Tbsp Sour Cream (1 carb)
    1 Medium Hass Avocado (1.5 carbs)
    2oz cooked ground chicken (or more if you like..this is what fit inside mine though)
    2oz cooked ground beef (or more^^^^^)
    3tbsp Taco Bell Medium Taco sauce (carb free)

Mash avocado with sour cream until mixed completely and can be used for dipping or spreading add salt if desired.

Either spray skillet or *wipe* a layer of oil in small skillet (no more than a spay amount) Place tortilla in pan, sprinkle with cheese enough to cover the bottom lightly so the meat will melt and stick to tortilla.
    Spread evenly your 4oz of meat adding 1/2 of the cheese you have left to top. Place 2nd tortilla on top, smash a little and cover with lid (this is to melt everything quicker so you can flip it without burning the tortilla) after 1.5 -2 minutes uncover and lift top tortilla up and sprinkle remaining cheese (this is to hold it together) give it about 45 more seconds under the lid and then flip until bottom tortilla is completely cooked.

When finished open and pour on sauce then spread desired amount of avocado mix on top of tortilla and enjoy!

Count is: (if you use 2tbsp of spread)
    Calories:

Fat:

Carbs:NET

Fiber:

Protein:

Can be made without top tortilla knocking off 4 net carbs, 70 calories, 3 fiber and 3 protein.

Enjoy! I just ate 1 and 1/2! damn things were SOOOO good! Luckily I have not eaten anything today but eggs....so my carbs are still at only 17 grams!
    Come Join My New Group: "BIGGEST LOSER CLUB"
    http://groups.bodybuilding.com/biggest_loser_club

01/08/09 - 01/15/09~~~~
    01/15/09 - 01/22/09~~~~
    01/22/09 - 01/29/09~~~~

Keto Success! The only way to go!