Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500)

Taking the Super Charge Challenge!

Going to do about 6 weeks of the Labrada Super Charge stacked alongside Universals Storm. I was hopinh to stack the Super Charge with Legal Gears Anadraulic but nobody had it except for GNC and I wasnt going to pay $80 for the tub.
    >>Mod Negged <<
    Joked that fitness' wife was more jacked then him
    He cried. He negged.

Someday I will be Mod Repped. That day will be when LeBron James goes to Miami Heat for less money. Oh yeah that will be the day. This will never happen. Goodbye Mod reps :(

Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500) Christopher J is not very helpful. (-500)
    Holy $hit!!
    The BEST pump I've ever had!! Did biceps/triceps.
    2 sets into my workout...3 minutes, my arms had looked like I had just completed a 1 hour workout! And this was just 1 scoop! They recommend 2 scoops for Super Intense! I cant imagin the pump that 2 scoops would give!

Definatly recommend this product!
    >>Mod Negged <<
    He cried. He negged.

Someday I will be Mod Repped. That day will be when LeBron James goes to Miami Heat for less money. Oh yeah that will be the day. This will never happen. Goodbye Mod reps :(

bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250) bgizzle99 has a spectacular aura about. (+250)
    what other pre-workout supps have u tried?
    =Taylor Gang Or Die=

Originally Posted by bgizzle99 View Post
    what other pre-workout supps have u tried?
    Superpump250, Blitz Cycle, Pump Tech(long long time ago), Shock Therapy.

The Super Charge by far blows the ones listed out of the water. Great price too and 50 servings a tub.
    Last edited by Christopher J; 01-26-2009 at 05:08 PM.
    >>Mod Negged <<
    He cried. He negged.

day 2 I workedout the delts and back. Incredible pumps and strength!
    Again, no waiting for the pump effect to happen. Just my 2nd set in and my delts were poppin!

Not really doing a log here. Just shedding the light on this sweet supp.
    >>Mod Negged <<
    He cried. He negged.

Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) Black_Spit has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    Agreed on the Super Charge... very very very underrated product.

Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000) Big_Pete1000 is a name known to all. (+5000)
    Originally Posted by Christopher J View Post
    Going to do about 6 weeks of the Labrada Super Charge stacked alongside Universals Storm. I was hopinh to stack the Super Charge with Legal Gears Anadraulic but nobody had it except for GNC and I wasnt going to pay $80 for the tub.
    LG sent me a tub of Anadraulic State. I understand not want to pay big money for it. Anyway super charge is the best pre workout.

CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000) CraigMatthew is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by Christopher J View Post
    PM me for a 50% off discount code for Anadraulic State
    Bachelor of Health Science - Majoring in Sports and Exercise (BHSc)
    Creator of http://www.myprotrainer.com.au

antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500) antbanks is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    I liked my sample of supercharge a lot. had crazy pumps too. it has some ingredients that no other preWOs have.