Closed Thread
Page 2 of 301 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast
    bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000) bluemarlinO4 has much to be proud of. One of the best! (+20000)
    great thread subbed.

when i broke up with my ex of 5 years talking to chicks again was like learning to walk... slowly i gained confidence and learned chicks just want to talk to a guy who isnt a dik or chump, but rather is confident and not trying to get into her pants right off the batl .

Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) Popcorn_fart is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Its trial an error brah. I did the same thing with a 9/10 chick once at a train station if you fail you never see her again so who cares. After about 2 mins she said i have a bf when i asked for her number i go so what i got a gf she doesnt have to know she goes no thnx an i walked off

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Originally Posted by janky View Post
    Sup little charmers??

I wanna talk about boosting your confidence today, cause if you don't you'll fail. Duh. You already know this stuff. All women say confidence is the most attractive thing about a guy.. and it IS true, despite what a lot of the RH would say (ie; money is.. its not trust me, I know ballers that dont get laid, and I got laid tons and im a broke ass lol)

yea, we're still in 101... common sense ftw!

Seriously. Why aren't you confident?
    You're not brad pitt or colin farel or whoever?? so what bro??? Neither are the guys that are gettin tons of ass. There is no "perfect" guy, so quit beating yourself up cause you're not him. Trust me, you ARE good enough to get laid. lol

Isolate WHY you're not confident. Then everyday say "fuck that. I'm a pimp." Most of my success came from developing a sort of "mock ego" where I was makin fun of all the ******* guys I hated walkin around like they're hot ****. Then before you knew it, it started to become reality.

When I said "Cause im a fuckin pimp bitch, what are you retarded?" It was legit. I said it with confidence.
    I BELIEVED IT.

Start workin on your "mock ego". Don't listen to **** unless it compliments your new ego. Fuck haters, they're jealous. Everytime someone has something negative to say to you, have something about them you can throw right back in their face.
    example;

"why would I give YOU my number? You're fat"
    "You'd be LUCKY to land a fat guy like me with that barbara streisand nose bitch."

It wont feel right at first. It'll take a while to build on, but once it does.. congrats. now you're confident

THE BEST THING YOU CAN DO IS PEOPLE WATCH!!!!

Go out to bars/clubs (there's 18+ clubs youngins) or parties and just watch. Watch the kinda guys that constantly approach girls. Watch the girls reactions. 80% of the guys that approach are dip****s. A LOT of the time girls dance with their friends they came with, and step away from guys that try to come dance on them.

Not only is it hilarious, but it'll make you realize, you're not the only guy to ever get shot down by a chick. Don't take it so hard lil buddy!

Now for something a little different...

I dunno how well this is gunna go, but seriously, I wanna post embarassing stories where you tried to approach and got shot down awkwardly.

Maybe if we all realize we're human and aren't perfect, it'll ease your conscious a bit and help you to see that **** HAPPENS. Don't beat yourself up over it!

I remember one time when I was in CA and knew nothin about talkin to girls, there was a chick that worked at the safeway by my work. We had made eye contact a couple times and I (awkwardly) figured it was time to say SOMETHING.
    So I went up and was like "hey whats up im janky" she introduced herself, and I said somethin about damn you must get a lotta hours, you're here everytime i come in after work! or something stupid like that.. it was lame i know.
    then I said "wanna know a secret?" she was like um.. ok.. and I go "I'm not from here, I just moved to CA.. wanna show me around?"
    and of course, I got the "well im really busy.. I dont have a lotta free time between work and school" blah blah.
    so I said "Ok cool, why dont u just give me your number and ill hit you up later and we can try to plan something?"

... and I got a number.

... a fake one. lol

I was awkward as ****, nothing witty, etc. etc. it was just disasterous.
    Here's another;

I made a POF account because my roommates had em and were pulling some decent girls off it. My roommate showed me this one cosmetology raccoon he was talkin to, and mentioned she had a slutty roommate I should hit up.

Ok, easy enough. So I went to the roommates profile, and sent her a simple msg sayin "hey im ___'s roommate, whats up? I like that pic of you in the pink dress" and sent that bitch a smiley face. bitches LOVE smiley faces.

I get a msg back sayin "Thanks a lot dick, but thats my roommate in the pink dress"

Slightly embarassing, but I lol'd.

Speakin of POF, it's a GREAT confidence booster!!! Make an account. Seriously. Right now. What are you waiting for??
    There's tons of BIG girls on there, old ladies that never found love, psycho chicks, sluts, and a handful of decent ones.
    These types of girls should be your primary targets right now. Unless you wanna be ballsy and just approach 10s and get shot down daily.
    Like dude said on 40 year old virgin (which is mostly truth, re-watch that **** and learn lol) "You gotta run through 10 15 of them hoodrats before you're ready" or something.. not exact quote lol

and just for ****s and giggles, I'll link you guys my POF,
    I'm basically just talkin **** to girls, and (big surprise) my **** talking has gotten me TONS AND TONS of responses.
    Even just checkin it now for the link I've got an inbox full of girls going "OMG THATS SOOOO TRUE!!! thank god IM not like that!! YOU're FUNNY!!" etc.

http://www.plentyoffish.com/member8742807.htm

So yea, make a POF, start working on your "mock ego", dont take **** from anyone, and keep talking to girls!!!!!

Post some of your approaches that went horribly wrong and help everyone on here realize how trivial getting shot down really is!!!

Good luck!!
    Lol, you don't mind if I borrow some of your profile info, do you? the interests and first date I have changed, but I love the profile
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

Everything's cool dude EctoMorph_9's Avatar
    EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Originally Posted by festivus4us View Post
    wtf is your problem dude? jealous of confidence? I'm sorry, I'm not asking anyone to put a feather in my cap, i'm asking for advice so its quite the opposite. Just had to jump in there and get an insult in eh?
    You can think whatever you want, I don't give a ****, just dont ruin this thread.
    So you can eat a dick, ****head.
    lol god no. if i talked the way you do on here, irl, i wouldn't have friends anymore. confidence is one thing, but 90% of the time you're borderline conceited/seeking constant approval.

lets skip the part where you start getting so insecure that you post pics of urself, challenge me to a beauty contest, and then get upset when people start calling u harry potter.

tell ya what...i'll just ignore your posts and leave u alone, and you can go back to being ur own personal chickenhead. sound good?

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by Richie_Awesome View Post
    reps for awesome plenty of fish tips
    - Dont post tons of shirt off posing pics. Lots of decent lookin girls are turned off by narcissistic guys, they're on here looking to date not necessarily bone.

- Expand your interest box.. thats what puts you on girls "My matches" thing. look at hot girls interests, put them in your box.

- Your goal on POF shouldnt be to bang right away. Start small. Get her myspace, or her number. Then leave her jokey, witty comments or texts every couple days. Fill the downtime of those couple days with leaving jokey, witty comments or texts to other girls from there. Let them blow YOU up.

- My roommate had good luck with making a really genuine, sweet profile he said stuff like "I miss good conversation, and want to find someone I can actually talk to, someone with values and morals, and not just trying to bang right away" etc etc.

- I msg'ed a TON of 10's from all over the country, mentioned that they were what I considered a 10, and I was curious as to why I dont date a lot of 10s in my area, then asked for brutally honest opinions, and reassured them I wouldnt have hurt feelers over their answer. Got TONS of replies, and they were all definite ego boosters lolol

solid thread. I am a anomaly. I have alot of confidence in almost every situation...i am funny, charming and good looking. Yet, I can never make the move from being the funny guy they want, to actually getting with them. I'm also not good at cold approaches, I'm better at being at the party, being the center of attention (for some reason I'm more comfortable impressing everyone in the crowd, than isolating one on one, usually people are the other way around) and then after being the center of attention I wait for them to come to me, which happens, every time. I can never get past that stage though, Idk what it is.

Also, I've never had a girlfriend, which people don't believe just because I'm usually really social and ****. I've never loved anyone besides family (which is a different type of love) and I've never even had a person that I wanted bad enough to date. People just don't impress me that much...I think I might be slightly narcissistic or something. Idk

any tips for getting past that stage? or tips on approaching and talking one on one and ****? I'm good when they start the convo or something, or when I make a funny comment to start it...usually during drinking...cause its at parties. Idk...any college specific advice? I've been at school 2 semesters and amazingly enough haven't gotten laid. (I had 2 different girls over last summer and 1 more at home during xmas...idk why). I hang out with people that attract attention too...we are the hockey team, so people know us and like us...and we're all relatively good looking and cool, for the most part (no homo).

Idk, just any advice/insight, based on the info I've indulged?
    I dunno, do you want a girlfriend or to get laid and talk to more chicks? Honestly bro, it's up to you - but in your situation I'd wanna talk to tons of girls to get more confident in that situation.
    Isolate ones that look easy to talk to. Ie, ones that have been laughin at your jokes, starin at you all night, etc.
    College is cake bro!! Tons of girls there wanna party and hook up when they're not studying - and you're already the life of the party.
    Just remind yourself when you approach a girl that she already likes you and you really cant fuck it up. That should put your nerves at ease.
    Your lack of experience is the problem. If you talk to 4 girls a day, you'll be fine in a couple weeks

Originally Posted by ApatoJay View Post
    strong desperate attempt at a sticky.
    Strong desperate attempt at tryin to help people i've never had a sticky, not too concerned with it lol

Originally Posted by bluemarlinO4 View Post
    great thread subbed.

when i broke up with my ex of 5 years talking to chicks again was like learning to walk... slowly i gained confidence and learned chicks just want to talk to a guy who isnt a dik or chump, but rather is confident and not trying to get into her pants right off the bat .
    ^^ this .. as you start talking to older girls you'll realize the biggest turn ON is confidence. The biggest turn OFF is trying to jump down their pants.
    Unless you're younger and talking to girls 18-21, then by all means, get them interested and jump down their pants lol

I'm gunna cover the whole "Dont bust your nut" thing a little down the line.. if anyone's familiar with sales, you'll know what I'm talking about.

Lol, you don't mind if I borrow some of your profile info, do you? the interests and first date I have changed, but I love the profile
    Not at all.
    Last edited by janky; 01-28-2009 at 09:35 AM.

janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000) janky has a brilliant future. Third best rank! (+40000)
    Originally Posted by EctoMorph_9 View Post
    lol god no. if i talked the way you do on here, irl, i wouldn't have friends anymore. confidence is one thing, but 90% of the time you're borderline conceited/seeking constant approval.

l

and that kind of attitude, in a college setting, will definitely get him laid.

granted guys dont wanna hear that ****, but it sounds like he's already got a good base of friends.

Even if he's just talkin himself up, who cares??

EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) EctoMorph_9 is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    and that kind of attitude, in a college setting, will definitely get him laid.

granted guys dont wanna hear that ****, but it sounds like he's already got a good base of friends.

Even if he's just talkin himself up, who cares??
    "hey guys am i good lookin'? because i know im good lookin'. On a scale of 8-10...am i a 10 or 11? I'm the man (that's what people tell me). i also think im pretty funny (im told im hilarious). by the way, i'm the man. oh, and did i mention i was funny (people tell me im hilarious). "

that's the **** he usually spits outta his mouth. you're tellin' me that if i say THAT to someone, they're NOT gonna think im insecure??

festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000)

lets skip the part where you start getting so insecure that you post pics of urself, challenge me to a beauty contest, and then get upset when people start calling u harry potter.

tell ya what...i'll just ignore your posts and leave u alone, and you can go back to being ur own personal chickenhead. sound good?
    I dont talk in real life how i do on the computer, but who does? I've never posted pics in a thread of myself (aside from the ****ing POST PICS OF YOURSELF thread...and never challenged anyone to a beauty contest, or posted pics out of insecurity. And one person called me harry potter and it was because of the blue sweater with collared shirt under I was wearing. Christ, who gives a ****?

Enough with your passive aggressive **** here. Just leave the thread. It's not a thread about what you dont like about me as a poster. **** off.

"hey guys am i good lookin'? because i know im good lookin'. On a scale of 8-10...am i a 10 or 11? I'm the man (that's what people tell me). i also think im pretty funny (im told im hilarious). by the way, i'm the man. oh, and did i mention i was funny (people tell me im hilarious). "

that's the **** he usually spits outta his mouth. you're tellin' me that if i say THAT to someone, they're NOT gonna think im insecure??
    I never said that. You typed that saying thats how I speak, which is untrue, aside from that one thread. And it was different than that...christ its not like I walk around like that irl...its hard to say anything positive about yourself on a message board and not sound like a conceited or insecure prick....case in point (right here).
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000) IWantIt is a name known to all. (+5000)
    What if you don't lack confidence but you just blow at making conversation...all around I suck at it. I've been trying to get better at it but sometimes I don't even know where to start..even with friends, not just strangers. Sucks bigtime.
    Do or do not. There is no 'try'.

festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000) festivus4us is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by janky;280506921
    I dunno, do you want a girlfriend or to get laid and talk to more chicks? Honestly bro, it's up to you - but in your situation I'd wanna talk to tons of girls to get more confident in that situation.
    Isolate ones that look easy to talk to. Ie, ones that have been laughin at your jokes, starin at you all night, etc.
    College is cake bro!! Tons of girls there wanna party and hook up when they're not studying - and you're already the life of the party.
    Just remind yourself when you approach a girl that she already likes you and you really cant f[color=black
    uck[/color] it up. That should put your nerves at ease.
    Your lack of experience is the problem. If you talk to 4 girls a day, you'll be fine in a couple weeks
    I'd rather have a gf right now....I've never had one and I think if I wait longer, my future relationships will be retarded with insecurity and naivety.

my main problem is that I overthink EVERYTHING...even if I seem like I'm not...I am. I jsut need to master that.
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

I never said that. You typed that saying thats how I speak, which is untrue, aside from that one thread. And it was different than that...christ its not like I walk around like that irl...its hard to say anything positive about yourself on a message board and not sound like a conceited or insecure prick....case in point (right here).
    most other people on here seem to be handling that just fine, why such a problem for u chickenhead?

Hahaha no! But I didnt see him post that, so I was going off his op.

Originally Posted by IWantIt View Post
    What if you don't lack confidence but you just blow at making conversation...all around I suck at it. I've been trying to get better at it but sometimes I don't even know where to start..even with friends, not just strangers. Sucks bigtime.
    Me either! People's fav thing to talk about is themselves. You listen, they talk. You ask questions that get them to continuously talk. Then make smartass comments about the stuff they're talking about in a joking (playful, not hateful) way.

I'd rather have a gf right now....I've never had one and I think if I wait longer, my future relationships will be retarded with insecurity and naivety.

my main problem is that I overthink EVERYTHING...even if I seem like I'm not...I am. I jsut need to master that.
    Well, you're going to have to play the field a little bit and start talking to a few to weed out the garbage and find something worth investing some time in. She doesn't have to be perfect, but don't date a whore either lol...
    Overthinking = suicide. Stop it. At all costs. Take every interaction for exactly what it's worth and DONT EXPECT THINGS.

Also, in playing the field, you'll start hangin out with some cuter girls, which in turn will make hotter girls take an interest in you! (read: social proofing if you're into PUA)
    Last edited by janky; 01-28-2009 at 10:52 AM.

most other people on here seem to be handling that just fine, why such a problem for u chickenhead?
    what? i haven't said anything in this thread to make me look that way....you're the one who came in here bringing up something from an old thread. Jesus....do you live to stalk people on a message board. And, don't call me a chickenhead...wtf is that anyway? You trying to be witty? Oh, I get it! Wow, you are clever!

You do realize that by attempting to fight with me, you come off as more of a douche then me? I haven't even said anything to you to provoke you, yet you keep coming back at me, for no reason. Makes you seem more insecure.

Just stop fighting with me in this thread. If you wanna insult me, PM me, but don't ruin the thread, considering its not my thread.
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

Hahaha no! But I didnt see him post that, so I was going off his op.
    That's the thing...I never said what he posted. HE typed that earlier in this thread and said thats how I speak in all of my threads, which is false. THere was a thread called "post pics of you and rate your attractiveness" so a response like that (it was less idiotic and less insecure than the blown out of proportion one he posted) was pertinent to the discussion.

Well, you're going to have to play the field a little bit and start talking to a few to weed out the garbage and find something worth investing some time in. She doesn't have to be perfect, but don't date a whore either lol...
    Overthinking = suicide. Stop it. At all costs. Take every interaction for exactly what it's worth and DONT EXPECT THINGS.

Also, in playing the field, you'll start hangin out with some cuter girls, which in turn will make hotter girls take an interest in you! (read: social proofing if you're into PUA)
    Not into PUA ****. But yeah, I know I need to stop over thinking...idk why I do, probably from lack of extensive experience....

I don't want to date a whore...but its hard to find a 8/10+ girl who is attractive, funny and worth dating. Especially in college where all girls are trying to be whore pretty much.
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000) Slavich is just really nice. (+1000)
    inb4 list of witty openers

WTB list of witty openers
    165 SPF Power lifter, "Live life with no worries and just do it" - Slavich
    ~Ron Paul~ 2012
    "A wise and frugal government which shall restrain men from injuring one another, which shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government." – Thomas Jefferson (1801)

TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000) TMckinlay is just really nice. (+1000)
    my problem is i have no witty coments to say, like i cant come up with **** so quickly... is it just practice???

Jesus....do you live to stalk people on a message board.
    haha nah, it just usually when im readin' through a thread, i'll come to a post and be like "who the fcuk actually talks themselves up like this?"

then i'll check the username and be like "oh wait"

its chickenhead 90% of the time

Bringing out the inner Dickhead...

Ok, I know when I first started talking to girls I had *NO* idea what to say, and I feel like that's a lot of peoples struggling point.. so I wanna touch on that today.

FIRST OFF - STOP PUTTIN THE PUSSY ON A PEDESTAL!!! srsly. Now..

I don't believe in "Scripts". I sold cars for a long time, and have heavy sales background. They always give you these stupid scripts and when you read em to a customer you sound like a robot, they dont like you, and they dont buy.

People buy from PEOPLE. Not robots reading scripts.

Same applies to talking to girls. I can give you guys tons of examples of things I said/say. You can google mystery method. You can use some of Below30's lines from the myspace thread. All good stuff, but the bottom line is, unless it comes from YOU it'll be awkwardly delivered. Your confidence can make any "line" a winner... it's about how you deliver.

I'm really interested in how you guys define "alpha".

It seems like some of you think it's simply being yourself, not taking ****, and making no apologies what-so-ever for the things you say/do. I agree with this 100%. In order to bring out the inner asshole that girls apparently love, you have to be comfortable in your own skin.

Now that you've been socializing and talking to girls/guys and going out more you should be getting a little more comfortable.

How many times have you guys approached a girl and had her be a total snatch to you? Didn't you wanna tell her to eat her own **** and die? Or point out that shes lucky a guy like you even said hi with those disgusting muffin tops and napoleon dynamite boots??

DO IT NEXT TIME.

You have to learn how to not be afraid to say ANYTHING to ANY GIRL. Trust me, I went off on tons of girls that were being bitches and thought they'd call me a fatty or something for lulz.

No, I don't play that ****. I pointed out every single flaw on the bitch, told her she'd be LUCKY to sniff my boxers, and then told her to GTFO.

Too many guys will take **** from girls and just hang their head, tuck their tail, and walk away. Some girls INTENTIONALLY talk **** just to see if a guy will stand up to them, and SOME girls are turned on by guys that DO.

Needless to say, I've either banged or done stuff with every girl I had to put in her place at one time or another.

I'm NOT TELLING YOU GUYS TO GO START **** WITH PEOPLE
    I'm telling you guys to NOT TAKE **** FROM PEOPLE.

As far as the "alpha" mentality... it doesn't mean you have to hate/criticize anything with a vagina. I mean, if all you do is just talk **** about girls and point out flaws right off the bat - what girl is gunna wanna talk to you??

LEARN TO MASTER THE "DOUBLE-SIDED COMPLIMENTS".

This is my specialty. If you're into that PUA its similar to a neg, but not. Something along the lines of;
    "I like that dress on you... outta all the girls I've seen wearin it today, you pull it off the best... gaaaahhhd DAYUM!"
    or
    "You're kinda bangin.. and thats weird for me cuz I typically dont like orange lollis"
    (orange = too tan duh) (lollis = you guys know this) (raccoons = rocker chicks/cosmetology chicks with hella black eyeliner)(pumkin = orange chubby girls)

Again, I can't/won't script things for you, you need to develop your own lingo and inner A-hole. But master the double-sided compliments. It works unbelievably well lol..

Basically, (and this is all common knowledge, we're almost done w 101) don't be afraid to say anything to a girl. Learn to love the double-sided compliments. Make them confused as to whether or not you're talkin **** or giving a compliment. If they get pissy be like "Wtf, it was a compliment!! lol chill out crabby ass - did I hurt your lil feelers??"

Don't take ****. Say whats on your mind. Wit = quickness and delivery. If you can get comfortable saying the first thing that pops in your head, and delivering it with confidence,
    YOU WILL BE GOLDEN AND PULL ALL DAY LONG

Of course, you're gunna have to playfully touch girls when you talk to em, and flirt, but duh, thats common sense ftw!

And you can't be a dick 24/7. No woman hating/bashing. You have to be able to hold some convo with them, make them laugh, make them feel important, etc. but you absolutely NEED to be "alpha" enough to fuck with them a bit and appear in charge at all times.

Don't jump the gun on calling them, hangin out that day, etc. text em from time to time, joke around, play with them a little, and repeat as necessary.
    Either you'll know when it's time to bang away, or they'll jump your bones.

If you still absolutely cant think of ANYTHING to say and need some general ideas, these are great openers.. just remember to develop your own and not rely on "material".

Below 30's Myspace thread...
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...yspace+opening

and if you can still find any of the "mystery method" **** on google for free, check out the openers there.. some good starters.
    ALSO - Remember, the best source of material is around you at all times for free. Watch your friends, people at bars/clubs/parties, school, etc.. Watch what works and what fails miserably.
    Allright guys! Good luck!!
    Tomorrow we'll talk about fashion, grooming, and shallowness... fun stuff
    Last edited by janky; 01-28-2009 at 11:37 AM.

I don't want to date a whore...but its hard to find a 8/10+ girl who is attractive, funny and worth dating. Especially in college where all girls are trying to be whore pretty much.
    You're aiming too high for a beginner bro!!! When you started learning to play hockey back in the day did you just run up into an arena and challenge a whole team?! lol
    There's plenty of cute 6's and 7's that are funny and not whores. 9s and 10s are 9s and 10s because they SPECIALIZE in getting guys obsessed and drooling over them and sometimes paying for their ****. They're on a very different level mentally. You'll pull some in time, dont worry

Originally Posted by Slavich View Post
    inb4 list of witty openers

WTB list of witty openers
    Originally Posted by TMckinlay View Post
    my problem is i have no witty coments to say, like i cant come up with **** so quickly... is it just practice???
    Yes. Exactly.
    You can find tons of openers to practice with and get familiar, but like I said, DELIVERY will make or break any line.
    You could spot a couple signs of interest from a girl, strut over to her and be like "Soooo... were you waiting for me to come over or did you plan on introducing yourself?"
    If you deliver with confidence it'll work.
    If you sound like a dorky dip**** tryin to get laid it'll fail.

And NOTHING beats learning to bring YOUR A-game and be able to use your OWN wit and charm to pull. That is priceless.

Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Richie_Awesome is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    LEARN TO MASTER THE "DOUBLE-SIDED COMPLIMENTS".

This was my specialty. If you're into that PUA its similar to a neg, but not. Something along the lines of;
    "I like that dress on you... outta all the girls I've seen wearin it today, you pull it off the best... gaaaahhhd DAYUM!"
    or
    "You're kinda bangin.. and thats weird for me cuz I typically dont like orange lollis"
    (orange = too tan duh) (lollis = you guys know this) (raccoons = rocker chicks/cosmetology chicks with hella black eyeliner)(pumkin = orange chubby girls)

that's exactly what a neg is by most PUA books. Good thread. A neg isn't just "you're ugly," it's

"is that your real hair? Oh, dont' worry, it's nice either way!"
    If life gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS

ISSA Certified CFT

Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000) Ruthless4Life is a name known to all. (+5000)
    this thread sounds like an ad

you forgot to ask for our credit card #s

that's exactly what a neg is by most PUA books. Good thread. A neg isn't just "you're ugly," it's

"is that your real hair? Oh, dont' worry, it's nice either way!"
    Oh, I'm only breifly familiar with PUA. Not gunna lie
    It's all a balance, you have to border on dickhead, then bring it back and border on charmer.
    I've very commonly been referred to as the "Charming asshole" or the "charming pervert" lol

Originally Posted by Ruthless4Life View Post
    this thread sounds like an ad

you forgot to ask for our credit card #s
    ahahahaha
    well, I do it to help, but if you wanna give me your number my car notes almost due

I think its bull**** those PUA sites all charge and guys pay thousands to go on "boot camps" etc. It's all common sense/knowledge.
    Technically all you need is a guy friend that gets laid. Follow him around and ask questions. lol

I'm just a guy that grew up a shy nerd from a trailer, turned into an ******* punk rock kid that was still too shy around girls, then snapped after having my heart broken one too many times and turned into a fat, drunk, partying a-hole that (big surprise) got laid a ton!

Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Project84 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Met my g/f of almost 2 years in a bar. Always swore I'd never date a bar chick.

Here's the short story.

Was at the bar shootin pool w/ a bro.

spotted a hottie in a skirt and bright blue top.

Stared at her all night, all the while she never noticed me. Very creepyish.

Kept bragging about going and hitting on her but was too scared.

When I noticed she was leaving I quickly headed for the rest room so I could use that as an excuse as to why I didn't get her number.

Came out of RR in time to see her friends leaving, I assumed she had left w/ them.

Headed to the bar for a double shot of embarassment/guilty loser erasing Jack Daniels, turn the corner and bam, bump into HER.

Suddenly, I'm big pimpin, with the first thing that came to mind...

"So you're just going to leave without telling me your name?"

Her, "Huh? Uhhh, I'm _____, but who are you?"

**she's in the middle of texting someone**

Me, "I'm your next boyfriend."

**we laugh a bit**

"...and since your phone is already open, I guess you should take down my number..."

2 nights later at same bar, we meet up and had our first kiss.

Disclaimer:

This is what I did WRONG.

Later the first night she took my number she text me and was like, "hope this is you, I'm surprised I entered your number right, I was drunk!"

Me, "Oh really? Yeah it's me, so tell me, what else can you do when you're drunk?"

...she later told me based on that message she was sure I was a sleeze and was only going to meet me again because he friend was pushing her to *try new things, meet new people* and it actually took me a while to climb out of that hole once we started dating.
    John - a newb.

I guess I'm going to just try and talk to all people the same...if a guy pisses me off, im gonna tell him to **** off...i need to look at all people as equals....girls and guys. so if a girl pisses me off, ill tell her to **** off...maybe not so blunt, but in a clever way, you know. I've done it before...im actually better at insulting than I am at coming on to.

I just need to get out in the field and try it more cause thats the only way ill get better...im positive my problem isnt wit or conversational skills or even fear...its just im not comfortable doing it because its not something i usually do.
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

Originally Posted by Project84 View Post
    Met my g/f of almost 2 years in a bar. Always swore I'd never date a bar chick.

Here's the short story.

Was at the bar shootin pool w/ a bro.

spotted a hottie in a skirt and bright blue top.

Stared at her all night, all the while she never noticed me. Very creepyish.

Kept bragging about going and hitting on her but was too scared.

When I noticed she was leaving I quickly headed for the rest room so I could use that as an excuse as to why I didn't get her number.

Came out of RR in time to see her friends leaving, I assumed she had left w/ them.

Headed to the bar for a double shot of embarassment/guilty loser erasing Jack Daniels, turn the corner and bam, bump into HER.

Suddenly, I'm big pimpin, with the first thing that came to mind...

"So you're just going to leave without telling me your name?"

Her, "Huh? Uhhh, I'm _____, but who are you?"

**she's in the middle of texting someone**

Me, "I'm your next boyfriend."

**we laugh a bit**

"...and since your phone is already open, I guess you should take down my number..."

2 nights later at same bar, we meet up and had our first kiss.

Disclaimer:

This is what I did WRONG.

Later the first night she took my number she text me and was like, "hope this is you, I'm surprised I entered your number right, I was drunk!"

Me, "Oh really? Yeah it's me, so tell me, what else can you do when you're drunk?"

...she later told me based on that message she was sure I was a sleeze and was only going to meet me again because he friend was pushing her to *try new things, meet new people* and it actually took me a while to climb out of that hole once we started dating.
    Hahaha!! Exactly bro!! Good job btw. It's hard at bars and stuff cause girls are really stand-offish and only interested in appearance. Plus it's loud as **** and difficult to make conversation.
    But sounds like you aced it. And your "lines" were on point cause it came from YOU and YOUR personality, not some rehearsed BS you woulda said had you actually approached.

I think it's better you bumped into her and were FORCED to say something on the spot, because that automatically forces you to be witty and spontaneous

"He who hesitates masturbates"

I guess I'm going to just try and talk to all people the same...if a guy pisses me off, im gonna tell him to **** off...i need to look at all people as equals....girls and guys. so if a girl pisses me off, ill tell her to **** off...maybe not so blunt, but in a clever way, you know. I've done it before...im actually better at insulting than I am at coming on to.

I just need to get out in the field and try it more cause thats the only way ill get better...im positive my problem isnt wit or conversational skills or even fear...its just im not comfortable doing it because its not something i usually do.
    Exactly. You'll be fine pimpin.. just start talking to more girls. Dont expect things. Don't get discouraged. Just talk, listen, and learn. That's all.

Once you get more comfortable you're gunna be golden!! Everything else is already in place!

how bout some situation specific advice?
    Let's Go Rangers!!!

Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    ok so if i start with "can i talk to you for a second?"

good or bad? usually you can tell by their facial expressions whether they actually WANT you to go any further or not..

but is it too bashful?

usually i would follow it up with a lil situational bs and "can i get your number maybe we can go out for coffee or something?"

it works on high school girls is that as far as it'll take me? (i'm in high school)
    The answer to all your questions lies within this thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=809027

Originally Posted by Juelz919 View Post
    ok so if i start with "can i talk to you for a second?"

good or bad? usually you can tell by their facial expressions whether they actually WANT you to go any further or not..

but is it too bashful?

usually i would follow it up with a lil situational bs and "can i get your number maybe we can go out for coffee or something?"

it works on high school girls is that as far as it'll take me? (i'm in high school)
    I caught a lot of **** for saying this back in the day, but high school girls dont know WTF they want.
    They just wanna be liked, popular within their group, and to party. it's like shooting fish in a barrel! If you're still in HS this is prime time for you to be getting laid!!! Just dont get anyone preggo and dont get stds.

I would say "CAN I talk to you?" Is entirely too bashful. You don't need anyone's permission to talk to ANYONE.
    You should have the mind set, YES I'm talking to you.

and "coffee" is prob pretty lame to girls your age. Try "My boy's throwin a party tonight.. you should come with..." (even if he's not - if theres no party just call her later on and say "****, his parents came back, but i wanna see you - you wanna watch a movie over here or somethin??" )

i'm glad you can read expressions and stuff, thats pretty important so you know to keep on or just call it off and say fck em.

I usually watch for some kinda body language or sign that shes at LEAST checkin me out or lookin my way a few times, then you can just go in and say "whats up" .. and build from that.

Remember it's not WHAT you say, its HOW you DELIVER it.
    Last edited by janky; 01-28-2009 at 06:57 PM.

Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Juelz919 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    good call on the fish in barrel..

Ok so i'm in the mall girl looks at me repeatedly...

i Walk up to her and say whats your name bla bla bla..
    or whatever it is i think of

but if she hasnt noticed me that is when i would ask ya know?
    or she would be completely caught offf guard.. that is my train of thought..
    EDIT*
    the coffee thing i use cuz i have a car alot of people my age dont.so by saying
    "hit me up i'll pick you up for coffee"

its not like too forward they think i wanna talk and see if they are interesting, and they'll know i have a car
    i'm pretty sure i've never actually taken a girl to coffee?
    Last edited by Juelz919; 01-28-2009 at 07:03 PM.
    The answer to all your questions lies within this thread.
    http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=809027

Originally Posted by Juelz919 View Post
    good call on the fish in barrel..

Ok so i'm in the mall girl looks at me repeatedly...

i Walk up to her and say whats your name bla bla bla..
    or whatever it is i think of

but if she hasnt noticed me that is when i would ask ya know?
    or she would be completely caught offf guard.. that is my train of thought..
    EDIT*
    the coffee thing i use cuz i have a car alot of people my age dont.so by saying
    "hit me up i'll pick you up for coffee"

its not like too forward they think i wanna talk and see if they are interesting, and they'll know i have a car
    i'm pretty sure i've never actually taken a girl to coffee?
    If a girl's checking you out how do you figure she hasn't noticed you? You're over-analyzing and over-complicating.
    Social skills is very basic bro, and girls love wit/confidence. Just say whatever pops in your head, deliver it like its golden material and you're the ****, then ask her to go do something... coffee or whatever.. but fyi, something like that could backfire if shes a creeper or a weird ass shy person - it'll be awkward as hell for you to keep conversation going...

thats why I say tell her theres a party at your friends and ask if she wants to go, then at the last minute say its cancelled and ask to watch a movie at your place lol

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 301 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast