Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Team MuscleTech Athlete ThaWeezord's Avatar
    ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000)

My 2 Year Fat-Fit Transformation! 65lb change!

Hey guys, it has officially been 2 years since I started working out and trying to transform my body! I have lost many lbs of fat and added considerable muscle. A lot of hard work and a definite lifestyle change which I truly love!

Here is my old thread from last year:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=6633261

I made a new one because that was just getting too long and I wanted people to get the true idea of the changes I have made. Refer back to that one if you want.

Currently I am 185lbs and 6' feet tall. BF is around 9% right now.

When I started i was 250lbs and around 30% BF

Pics:

Routine: 4-Day Split

monday - legs:

- squats (deep) - 2 warm up sets, 5x5
    - laying ham curls - 3x6-8
    - standing calf raises (machine) - 3x8-10
    - good mornings - 3x8-10
    - seated calf raises - 3x6-8
    - leg extensions - 3x10-12
    - we will also throw in jump lunges sometimes too for 2-3 sets of 10-12 reps

Tuesday - Chest/bicep

lately i have been doing more incline than flat bench

- flat BB bench ? 2 warm up sets ? 5x5
    - incline DB press - 3x6-8
    -Straight bar bicep curl - 3x6-8
    - machine pec fly - 8-10 (squeeze and hold it for 2-3sec)
    - DB seated hammer curl - 3x6-8
    - either incline smith machine or BB decline ( i sub in machines for this sometimes) - 3x8-10
    - incline DB curls or incline using the low cables. 3x8-10
    ** for bicep you can sub in regular DB curls, standing overhead cable curls (think of flexing in the mirror), preacher EZbar curls, or laying flat bar cable curls
    -ABS

Wed - Break or more cardio and abs/obliques/forearms, etc?.

Thursday - Back/tricep

-3 sets pull ups - 1 set wide grip, 1 set side to side palms facing in using the V-bar, and 1 set underhand pull ups. all around 6-8 or as many as you can do.
    - Wide overhand grip bent over BB rows ? 5x5
    - overhead DB tricep extension with two hands - 3x6-8
    - Deadlift - 2 warmup sets then heavy as possible ? 5x5
    - Close grip bench press - 3x6-8
    - behind the neck pull downs (or regular/glose grip if your shoulders aren?t feelin it) 5x5
    - over head rope extensions with flat bar push down superset - 3x8-10
    - cable rows - close grip - 3x8-10
    ** for triceps you can sub in bench dips, skull crushers, regular pushdowns, or overhead single arm extensions

Friday - Shoulders

- Cleans - 2 warm up sets - 5x5
    - DB shoulder press - 3x6-8
    - Side DB lateral raises - 3x8-10
    - BB shrugs - 3x6-8
    - Front lateral DB raises - 3x8-10
    - standing overhead BB push press or smith behind the neck press ? 5x5
    - rear delt flys using pec machine, low cables bent over or even DB's
    -ABS

i like to switch it up time to time. like for instance if i did flat bench then incline DB one week i might do BB incline and flat DB after the next. still similar but obv different in the way it works the muscle. same with back, i might do a close grip t-bar row and wide grip cable row if i did BB and close cable the week before. i like to switch up bicep and tricep stuff also.

Sunday is a day i like to come in sometimes and do everything and anything if i want. i figure if i don't do legs it;s at least one day rest from anything i will do so it's almost like a free day. i will try new stuff i haven't done and work on struggling areas. for me shoulders/traps. its all up to you.
    ******official misc photography crew ******
    ***Extreme Dips Crew***
    ****Team MuscleTech****

Instagram @the_robbins #ruaware

If you build it....

MY original huge FAT-FIT transformation thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113690821

Team MuscleTech Athlete ThaWeezord's Avatar
    ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000) ThaWeezord is just really nice. (+1000)

~16.5? Arms

~25? Legs

my diet now is limited on the carbs. i don't eat bread anymore and i don't drink anything with a lot of added sugar. I drink tons of water all day long, the only time i drink anything other than water is with my breakfast and dinner. you can get those "crystal light" powder things to add and they are awesome for giving some nice flavour.

morning (7:30am)

- little bit of oatmeal with sprinkle of brown sugar (you can use splenda and spice to make it that much healthier)
    - egg whites (prob around 4-5) which i just pour from those little cartons... i also add one whole egg. scrambled.
    - milk to drink or maybe some OJ if you want but thats too much sugar for not enough protein

first snack (10am)

- 1 yogurt
    - banana
    - turkey pepperette
    at this time i also take my ECA stack (look it up if you want.... ephedrine, caffeine, and aspirin)
    sometimes i will even go to mcd's and get one of those fruit parfaits. so good.

lunch (12:30pm)

- couple chicken breasts with some Q sauce or some other sort of meat... roast beef, pork, turkey, ham, etc... my mom makes a lot of stir fry with red/green peppers, or chicken caesar salad, etc....something with lots of meat and protein. you could also sub in a protein bar if need be. i also eat a lot of tuna. when i was bulking a bit i loved PB&J sandwiches with natural PB...so many carbs though and sugar. haha
    - clementine or something sweet as a bit of dessert almost. maybe a small candy. lol

i like the protein bars from costco they are in a white box with 3 flavors...package of 12 and they says PROTEIN in big letters across it. pretty cheap too... like $14 for 12. i keep some around if i am out or i forget to bring a meal.

second snack (2:30pm)

- 1 or 2 turkey pepperettes
    - Cheese (either a chunk of cheddar or some of those cheese string things)
    - clementine or maybe some grapes, something like that.

Third snack (4:30pm) pre-workout

- turkey pepperette
    - apple or something similar, maybe even another small piece of meat or chicken
    - handfull of almonds
    - sometimes i will have a "sweet and salty" bar if i have nothing else to eat.

gym time.... 5:20-7ish

Dinner (7:30pm) after workout

- Protein shake
    - a lot of meat...mostly chicken with sauce and then i add some mixed veggies i buy in those frozen bags (has like corn, peas, beans, carrots, etc..). sometimes i will eat a tuna sandwhich with a whole can of tuna with a slie of cheese on it, toasted. something like that....lots of meat for dinner always. you can add some potatoes...sweet potats are best i just don't like them much. Brown rice is also great as a side. i just got a rice cooker for this and plus rice is dirt cheap.
    - milk to drink

fourth snack (10-11pm) before bed

Sometimes i will just have another protein shake and maybe something small. your choice on this. you always want to eat before you go to bed but its important that you keep the carbs low. i like something with a lot of protein because it will keep my metabolism going while i sleep but slow digest into my muscle. you could even make some more eggs or tear off some more meat.
    ******official misc photography crew ******
    ***Extreme Dips Crew***
    ****Team MuscleTech****

Instagram @the_robbins #ruaware

If you build it....

MY original huge FAT-FIT transformation thread:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=113690821

craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50) craigvr6 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    lookin solid mate good job

dkroboth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dkroboth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dkroboth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) dkroboth has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I bet all your relatives and friends are extremely proud of you. You look ripped, keep it up.

igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500) igohard90 is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    damn brah

AMAZING JOB

jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500) jmah is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    nice transformation brah, reps !

rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10) rockevans is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Man that was just awesome!

Keep it up!!!!
    12% Atm.

eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50) eKONA will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow that is impressive, I owe you reps on reload. Well done!
    ----------------- Speak No Evil - See No Evil - Hear No Evil -----------------

************I always REP back, PM me if I didn't :)*************

elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000) elimn8u is just really nice. (+1000)
    Very inspiring, GREAT WORK!
    Reppin' back since aught7

boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) boundformuscle has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)

Thumbs up

Keep up the good work, you have done a fantastic job on yourself!!!

meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) meg@tron has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Amazing. at one point i pretty much was the same as you in the beginning. 0ver 250 with 0ver 30% BF. over 1 year took it down to the lowest of 157 and 7%. did not have quite the muscle mass you have though. this was almost 3 years ago. since then i have slacked off back into my old habits now im approching 200 again and a guestimate of Bf would be 17-25% as of now. however seeing this thread has re-invigorated my passion and i think i will be starting a similar thread later on this week. amazing job on the transformation and thanks for the inspiration!
    SOFA KING AWARE !!!!!

#1 Sexiest Miscer streetlethaleg6's Avatar
    streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) streetlethaleg6 is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)

Thumbs up

THat is Amazing!!!! Great Job!
    Light days? What is that a tampon?"-Branch Warren

slikna has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Holy hell bro, I remember seeing ur pics like 6 months ago and saying "Eh he looks a lot better but still has a way to go." ...

But now u look pretty sick man... good work!

murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50) murphy12 will become famous soon enough. (+50)

Thumbs up

Very inspiring, GREAT WORK! Just goes to show what you can do, if you stick with it. REPPED!!!
    Life's too short not to have a great body.

I'll eat your banana. BananaBoy's Avatar
    BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500) BananaBoy is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Jesus christ man, great job!! Reps!! Awesome!!

Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10) Brian_I is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, that is a very inspiring journey. Keep up the good work and thanks for taking the time to do these write-ups with pictures, really helps people like me that are trying to learn as much as I can.

zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500) zhouaznbrass is not very helpful. (-500)
    amazing!

i just finished my 2 year transformation as well but ur's definitely trumps mine haha
    congrats man!

pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000) pooshda is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by dkroboth View Post
    I bet all your relatives and friends are extremely proud of you. You look ripped, keep it up.
    And jealous to boot.

Excellent work, that's a great transformation!
    I Shoot and Design Stuff: http://www.********.com/pooshda
    Sometimes Make Videos: http://www.youtube.com/pooshda

StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000) StevenNevets is just really nice. (+1000)
    success!

nice job

Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500) Aliman is a jewel in the rough. (+500)
    Most def top 3 transformations imo on this site.

Immense

MVPSOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) MVPSOL has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    truly inspiring,, keep up the good work.

Location: Newcastle Upon Tyne, Tyne & Wear, United Kingdom (Great Britain)
    KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50) KixUK will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Wow. Thats great, also in just 2 years!

lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) lancs_hotpot is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    Lol i bet your c*ck is happy now! Superb transformation mate.

thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000) thickmasss is just really nice. (+1000)
    Fkn awesome brah!

tonedntough has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    Wow -awesome transformation dude. Very inspiring!

Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50) Giovanni. will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    A-M-A-Z-I-N-G-!

Congrats!

You've definitely motivated me to keep going!

Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) Brandon1986 has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    AMAZING!!! Awesome transformation man well done.

Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100) Source2006 is not very well liked. (-100)
    Holy ****, repped dude...

Cutting till April '09 RubberGuard's Avatar
    RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10) RubberGuard is on a distinguished road. (+10)

Thumbs up

Awesome work bro, legend!

Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10) Farough is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Wow, good job dude.. great transformation