xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000)

Am I ready for a stack?

Background on me:

I'm eating cleanish, trying to get 120g+ protein in a day. I do cardio 6x a week alternating between an hour long brisk walk, and the couch25k program (walk/jog intervals), and 3 days a week I do a very basic full body strength routine. I drink a protein shake after my workout, and take a multivitamin with breakfast.

I guess you could say I'm easing back into things.

My goal right now is to drop my body fat while retaining/gaining as much muscle as possible. There's not really any rush, I'm happy with slow progress as long as there is SOME progress. But of course, the quicker the better. :P

I was going to go without any supplements until my routine was a bit less "basic", and maybe spend money on a stack to "reward" myself for sticking to things for a month or whatever.

HOWEVER, my last strength workout, I tried a sample of Purple Wrath, and all I can say is wow! Maybe it was all in my head, but if all of my workouts were like that I would have no trouble at all sticking to a routine! Talk about energy!

So I guess my question is, is my workout routine too "wussy" to merit a stack of some sort?

And if not, what would you recommend?

I was thinking Purple Wrath/GreenMag/White Flood

Too much? Not the right stuff? Should I wait until my workouts are more full on? Maybe just PW for now?

Apologies for the flood of questions!

Thanks in advance, I hope I gave enough info!

Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10) Ronin82288 is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Originally Posted by xXJennyXx View Post
    Background on me:

I'm eating cleanish, trying to get 120g+ protein in a day. I do cardio 6x a week alternating between an hour long brisk walk, and the couch25k program (walk/jog intervals), and 3 days a week I do a very basic full body strength routine. I drink a protein shake after my workout, and take a multivitamin with breakfast.

I guess you could say I'm easing back into things.

My goal right now is to drop my body fat while retaining/gaining as much muscle as possible. There's not really any rush, I'm happy with slow progress as long as there is SOME progress. But of course, the quicker the better. :P

I was going to go without any supplements until my routine was a bit less "basic", and maybe spend money on a stack to "reward" myself for sticking to things for a month or whatever.

HOWEVER, my last strength workout, I tried a sample of Purple Wrath, and all I can say is wow! Maybe it was all in my head, but if all of my workouts were like that I would have no trouble at all sticking to a routine! Talk about energy!

So I guess my question is, is my workout routine too "wussy" to merit a stack of some sort?

And if not, what would you recommend?

I was thinking Purple Wrath/GreenMag/White Flood

Too much? Not the right stuff? Should I wait until my workouts are more full on? Maybe just PW for now?

Apologies for the flood of questions!

Thanks in advance, I hope I gave enough info!
    There's benefit in those products for anyone to take! For example, creatine (GreenMAG) has lately been showing to have nootropic (mind-enhancing) effects; it's really good for anyone.

Same thing goes for Purple Wraath - all of the aminos in it are healthy and great to take. And White Flood is mostly a stimulant and focus enhancer if I'm correct, which you could just take in place of morning coffee or before a test in school. So all in all there's nothing there that you couldn't take just because you're not a professional bodybuilder.

I like your idea of using the stack to reward yourself. Lots of people, especially around here, directly or indirectly use new supplements as a means of motivation. I think it's a great plan, and I would see no reason why you couldn't use any supplement, really.

Good luck and keep up the good work!
    My BodyOctane for MMA/countdown to next fight log:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?p=288203901& posted=1#post288203901

xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000) xXJennyXx is just really nice. (+1000)
    Cool! Thanks for the advice.

I think I'm sold on GM and PW, still deciding about White Flood. Not sure if I need it. Would Redline Princess be similar? I've had my eye on that for a while, it looks neat.

From what I understand, most people will mix GM and WF together and drink that pre-workout, and then sip PW during, right?

That would be on strength training days, but then what do I do on cardio-only days, and Sunday where I don't do anything?

Also if I wanted to take REDuction (might as well stick with the same brand, lol), How would that fit in? Take the morning dose at the same time as my PW/WF mixture?

Thanks again.

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    with Red take the dose when you wake up and of off days you dont really need any of that
    but you could take PW for cardio and take GM around the same time for best results
    If youre energy and motivation is fine then no need for WF

oh, sorry... I didn't mention that I work out first thing in the morning, that's why I was asking.

Can I take the reduction with my pre-workout mix? or would i have to take it, wait a bit, and then drink the PW/WF mix (or just PW, depending on what I go with)?

Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100) Death Head is not very well liked. (-100)
    i would just take Red and skip the WF then take PW intra

Cool, I think that's what I'll do!

Thank you both for the help. =)