DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000)

A contrast to the thread below me, maybe above me now

Just some sheiko vids. I've been playing with my squat form for a few months now. Finally have it high enough. There was a 1 year period there where I was losing pounds from squating too low. It wasn't the ROM that was getting me, instead, because of my long upper body, I was forced to lower my chest to keep my balance. I started moving my knees a bit more forward in the hole, and have been more or less cured from my issue. Deadlift has felt much better this offseason. I've been training completely beltless for the last few months, and by using the front squat as my secondary squat move, I have really brought up my core strength. I haven't really done much ab work, but because my front squating trains my abs so "squat specifically," my mid-section has just become solid as hell.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18Panlakgqc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FswRLRgbSgE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=valgX...e=channel_page

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=740mh...eature=related
    Last edited by DJSTARER; 01-23-2009 at 07:34 PM.

PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500) PumpinPaddy is a glorious beacon of knowledge. (+2500)
    nice lifting, but whats with the forward thrust before every squat?
    My journal: http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=110608191

"But I firmly believe that any man's finest hour, the greatest fulfillment of all that he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle ? victorious" - Vince Lombardi

DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000) DJSTARER is just really nice. (+1000)
    Originally Posted by PumpinPaddy View Post
    nice lifting, but whats with the forward thrust before every squat?
    tempo and glute activation

Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000) Reps n Sets is a splendid one to behold. (+10000)
    Nice videos. I think i might start emphasizing more front squats in my routine.

As for the weight gainer.. I would leave out the sugar, you get enough from the milk and fruits IMO. Hows the Kefir? I never tried it looks superior to the regular **** you see at supermarkets. I've tried the peanut butter from TJ's.. don't really like it. Skippy's natural and Smuckers natural, low fat are better tasting by far.
    美國海軍陸戰隊 E5, USMC 06'-14'
    ♦ ɴɣϲ ϲrew ♦
    *Misc Photography Crew*

“In order for man to succeed in life, God provided him with two means, education and physical activity. Not separately, one for the soul and the other for the body, but for the two together. With these two means, man can attain perfection.” - Plato

xnametheric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xnametheric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0) xnametheric has no reputation, good or bad yet. (0)
    I do a similar thing sometimes, I take frozen blueberries, vanilla protein powder, and milk, and put in a blender. So good.

db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50) db2000 will become famous soon enough. (+50)
    Originally Posted by DJSTARER View Post
    tempo and glute activation
    Hmmmmm.
    I think any heavier...and you maybe asking for an injury
    SFW

Originally Posted by db2000 View Post
    Hmmmmm.
    I think any heavier...and you maybe asking for an injury
    my body stops doing it naturally around 85%. It's not comfortable at maximal weights.

If you've never done it, give it a try.