BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10)

BBHitman: Back at it again

I'm back at it for another go. I'll take a small excerpt from another post I have to chronicle my past:

Originally Posted by BBHitman View Post

At this point however, I'm at a juncture where I'm having a tough time deciding between bulk or cut. I'm 6'2 and right now at about 193 lbs. Two years ago I was 180 lbs. I did a bulk up to 195 or so and then a big cut down to the low 170s. Posted below are the pictures from my bulk/cut from about 2 years ago:

Beginning before bulk

End of Cut

Unfortunately, I completely wasted a great opportunity. I had wasted 8 months of hard work in building myself a great foundation to build off of. I would have completed a HUGE bulk after that, letting myself get as big as I could before cutting down again. But I was lazy, I did get bigger, but it was back to where I used to be. My current body now is probably close to where I was after my original bulk, at 193 lbs, but unfortunately, I might even have less muscle now than I did before.

At this point I definitely want to get bigger, but I'm just dreading hitting the 200 lb mark and looking nothing like what a 200 pounder should look like. I feel that when I hit the big 200 I should have substantially more muscle than I do now. It's discouraging when you're seeing people who weigh 180 lbs and look like they're 20 pounds bigger than you, but instead, they're really over 10 pounds less than you.
    So I'm still contemplating between bulk or cut. I began eating right and working out earlier this week. I'm now taking in 3000 calories per day (decided bulk at first), going 40/40/20 on protein/carb/fat ratio and have eliminated the pizza, soda, fast food and have replaced it with an extremely clean diet of chicken, turkey breast, brown rice, red potatoes, etc.

If anyone has any suggestion on the bulk or cut, let me know.

As for my new routine, I was skimming through a journal which had referenced LSU1 and his 3 days on 1 day off routine. It's basically this:

Chest/Tri (Strength)
    Back/Bi (Hypertrophy)
    Leg/Shoulders (Strength)

Day Off

Chest/Tri (Hypertrophy)
    Back/Bi (Strength)
    Leg/Shoulders (Hypertrophy)

Day off

Rinse and repeat....

I killed myself with my leg workout yesterday, so I'm extremely happy to have this day off. I'll post some of my workout later when I have my little journal with me.

BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10) BBHitman is on a distinguished road. (+10)
    Here's a link to a question I pose about bulking or cutting

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showth...#post278331661

Haven't been posting, but have been going.

Due to my schedule, I decided to change things up a bit. I'm going with 2 on 1 off, 3 on 1 off so I can fit everything evenly in 7 days and give myself off on the days where it's very difficult to get to the gym at a time where I can give a good effort to my workout.

So now I'm back to an older routine. Day 1 and 2 will be strength days. Upper body on 1, lower body on 2. My other three days will be geared towards hypertrophy, probably split into Chest/Shoulders, Back/Legs, and Arms.