Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)

Sore shoulders spilling over to outer chest - advise please.

Ever since I ws 20, my rotator cuffs have given me grief on and off. I do proper warm ups and shoulder rehab and the problem has never really extended beyond niggling pain and prevention of going heavy or doing certain exercises.

However, the past 2 months, the pain has been more persistent and last night is when it began to worry me, and where I am asking for help.

I was training chest and biceps, and, after 4 warm up sets on flat bench, my first exercise, I was noticing SEVERE pain in the outer pectoral muscle, where it ties into the right shoulder. I fear this is caused by the chest over compensating for weak shoulders. This was particularly bad at the lower part of the rep as extending my arms backwards is when the shoulder hurts. After 4 reps, the pain felt odd to the point I was worried a muscle tear could happen so I got my spotter to rack the bar and left out incline bench from the workout (next exercise).

This feeling of an imminent tear is what worried me, and I iced the area (swolen after workout) and massaged it, however, I really need advise on what ways I can work around this.

So far, I have:
    - Cut out ANY movements which might stress the rotator cuffs. My shoulders get more than enough from chest exercises and some laterals, so I don't see where I can go now for chest.
    - Warmed up thoroughly, including the rotator cuffs, and, on and off, done exercises to strengthen the rotator region.
    - Scheduled workouts so that there is no excessive overlap of exercises using my shoulders (ie certain triceps and chest exercises)

Any advise would be much appreciated, thanks.
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...

Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000) Number69 is just really nice. (+1000)
    Bump cos chest day again soon!
    Carlsberg don't do sexy, but if they did...